RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

7 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Soon. 

Soon. 

Soon. 

You sound like a broke trainer talking to his only remaining owner about turning his last remaining horse from being a perpetual loser into a maiden winner. "Soon".

It's been 5 years of "soon". The 4 year old stallion is now a 9 year old gelding with no future as a racehorse or a stud proposition. "Soon" just does not cut it anymore. 

If there was a two horse race between Gruff the old Grey (odds on favourite) and Hundy (at 100-1), well the odds say it all. Hundy is a loser. Gruff, you win this one with your epic line; "It better happen soon 100 your Credibility is at Rock Bottom".

i try to stick with the facts Mitey me ol China, as soon as youre wanking on can be Challenged you are on a Slippery Slope. Classic one for Untruths is Fauci , and he has proven himself over again and on National TV 

10 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Soon. 

Soon. 

Soon. 

You sound like a broke trainer talking to his only remaining owner about turning his last remaining horse from being a perpetual loser into a maiden winner. "Soon".

It's been 5 years of "soon". The 4 year old stallion is now a 9 year old gelding with no future as a racehorse or a stud proposition. "Soon" just does not cut it anymore. 

If there was a two horse race between Gruff the old Grey (odds on favourite) and Hundy (at 100-1), well the odds say it all. Hundy is a loser. Gruff, you win this one with your epic line; "It better happen soon 100 your Credibility is at Rock Bottom".

Still in MSM fairyland like his idiot mate.

Hunters laptop not real?

No lawsuits against big tech?

No forensic audits?

Maxwell emails not being exposed?

No indictments from Durham?

Fauci emails not real?

Is this Don Jr ....oh nah try Hunter

enjoy the show

40 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Hunters laptop not real?

No forensic audits?

Fauci emails not real?

enjoy the show

the arguments made by the nay sayers, tend to lean toward Justice will NOT be done.... & thus their thinking and words

it is well known that the wheels of justice turn slowly, but assuredly they eventually come around..... (oneway or another)

The brazeness of thinking Gods Justice doesnt come around.... is foolishness, Thus mankinds justice and their convoluted laws add only to delay to the time of Justice...this timing is made more pronounced when those who hold Justice Captive!!!

one cannot prevent the Justice of God from manifesting when the people ask of it from God Almighty!! (2 Chronicles 7:14)

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Hunters laptop not real?

No forensic audits?

Fauci emails not real?

enjoy the show

0D2D51B3-AF1B-4C4C-817A-042351D04923.jpeg

15 hours ago, Gruff said:

Idol and Hokes somehow cant see this 😆 Orange man Bad 

Gruff, you KNOW I've never ONCE said I support Biden and/or His Dems. America is in possession of two of the world's worst ever leaders, one after the other. And yes, Orange Man is STILL bad, but that doesn't mean a vote for the other. 

13 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Gruff, you KNOW I've never ONCE said I support Biden and/or His Dems. America is in possession of two of the world's worst ever leaders, one after the other. And yes, Orange Man is STILL bad, but that doesn't mean a vote for the other. 

LOL, this is the funniest acknowledgement of saying you were wrong... about the Trump Agenda......

for if you do not support Biden, then by default you support its opposite position!! and vice versa...

however if you choose to be a person who wishes to be on the fence....... and shout abuse about both sides... and think thats how everyone should act&behave.....

..... then its becomes clear you LACK a BACKBONE... and are nothing more than a reed being blown about in the wind

youll have to excuse me for being so Blunt Idolmite....

and perhaps my harsh look on how i see your above admission, but it just came across as somewhat obscure...

30 minutes ago, 6xes said:

LOL, this is the funniest acknowledgement of saying you were wrong... about the Trump Agenda......

for if you do not support Biden, then by default you support its opposite position!! and vice versa...

however if you choose to be a person who wishes to be on the fence....... and shout abuse about both sides... and think thats how everyone should act&behave.....

..... then its becomes clear you LACK a BACKBONE... and are nothing more than a reed being blown about in the wind

By default you do NOT have to support the other side. What a twat. Especially when it's not even my country. I'm not like some of you wannabe Americans. Thank God. 

54 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Haha

One is saving the world and the other is an actor working for the one saving the world.

Try researching

4 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Haha

One is saving the world and the other is an actor working for the one saving the world.

Try researching

Being an unquestioning QAnon servant doesn't count at 'research' you know. 

27 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

By default you do NOT have to support the other side. What a twat. Especially when it's not even my country. I'm not like some of you wannabe Americans. Thank God. 

no you dont have to agree or support either side..... and no its not your country...

but commonsense goes beyond borders.... and that you cannot deny...

so for you to sit there and make an argument against commonsense.... once again shows your position... irrespective of country

....So Yes you can shroud your ignorance, but you cannot hide from commonsense..   NICE TRY though

6 minutes ago, 6xes said:

no you dont have to agree or support either side..... and no its not your country...

but commonsense goes beyond borders.... and that you cannot deny...

so for you to sit there and make an argument against commonsense.... once again shows your position... irrespective of country

....So Yes you can shroud your ignorance, but you cannot hide from commonsense..   NICE TRY though

You really tie yourself up in knots don't you

1 minute ago, Idolmite said:

You really tie yourself up in knots don't you

you remind me so much... of the educated ones... who have a whole lot to say which amounts to so little substance... that they cannot stand by what the speak on!!

and then they flip flop, like a fish out of water becos they are exposed and laid bare

you are the Classical

"useful idiot"

6 minutes ago, 6xes said:

you remind me so much... of the educated ones... who have a whole lot to say which amounts to so little substance... that they cannot stand by what the speak on!!

and then they flip flop, like a fish out of water becos they are exposed and laid bare

you are the Classical

"useful idiot"

Unlike most Evangelicals who would never flip flop…..except when Trump loses and there are basic questions they cannot answer. Conmen….:rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Unlike most Evangelicals who would never flip flop…..except when Trump loses and there are basic questions they cannot answer. Conmen….:rolleyes:

well if integrity and honesty is not high on your list of Values...

it is understandable, you would therefore scoff&make a mockery of the result

20 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Tell me another logical explanation as to why these leaders throughout the world are making such insane decisions

Which leaders are you talking about and what decision did they make? Could you post the articles.

Thanks. 🙂

1 hour ago, JOT said:

Which leaders are you talking about and what decision did they make? Could you post the articles.

Thanks. 🙂

Start with funding the mongrel Mob

locking down healthy people

defunding the police

Opening up the borders

Not wanting to investigate election fraud

Door to door vaccinations 

Encouraging Antifa, BLM to run riot

Vaccine passpoets

Hiding covid cures

Embracing fake climate change 

How many thousand du you want.?

Or are things normal in fairyland?

58 minutes ago, Blueanytime said:

More dribble from the fake news fuckwit. 

Enlighten us Big fella without using Four letter words , if you make sense you make a difference ,!its that easy 😎

3 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Enlighten us Big fella without using Four letter words , if you make sense you make a difference ,!its that easy 😎

Unfortunately that's not true Gruff. In here there's one side and there's the other side. After 5 years it doesn't matter what anybody says. Donald Trump himself could come in here and admit he's been lying all along about the election being stolen, and that he always knew he'd lost but that Rudy Giuliani told him to lie and carry on lying, and eventually people might believe the lie to be the truth,. Donald Trump himself. And there's still two or three in here that'd argue the toss, that he was a fake, an actor, or was being controlled by Democrat controlled lasers bouncing their signals off BLM protestors led by George Floyd. Two or three that could never accept that Q was a con job, and that they'd been suckered. 

BTW, you're probably not allowed to say "me ol' China" anymore, like ^^^^^up there^^^^^

18 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Start with funding the mongrel Mob

locking down healthy people

defunding the police

Opening up the borders

Not wanting to investigate election fraud

Door to door vaccinations 

Encouraging Antifa, BLM to run riot

Vaccine passpoets

Hiding covid cures

Embracing fake climate change 

How many thousand du you want.?