RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

8 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

When something actually happens, wake us up……Obama, Hillary in jail yet ? Biden Jr in jail ? Biden Snr replaced yet ?
Election fraud proved yet ? Trump reinstated yet ??….Been paid out on that sure thing bet yet…???
Fucking moron…end of……🤪

Idiot ...Keep being wrong  on everything

When your pea brain can wrap its mind around the enormity of what has been happening for 5 years only then you will you begin to understasnd, that a few arrests up to this point  were going to make no difference.

Trump and the military are taking down the whole corrupt system, including the Central bank, we have lived under all our lives.

Hence as all evidence comes out at the same time only then will mass arrests occur.

The perfect storm, the stage has been set....Election Fraud, Covid bio weapon, Climate scam, Epstein, China, Durham, Spygate, Big Pharma,Corrupt MSM, Biden, Tech Companies, CEOs,Hunters laptop,Obama , Clinton Foundation etc will all hit together

It will shock the world...the people will rise up and take back their countries including NZ

Biggest event in history

9 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

When something actually happens, wake us up……Obama, Hillary in jail yet ? Biden Jr in jail ? Biden Snr replaced yet ?
Election fraud proved yet ? Trump reinstated yet ??….Been paid out on that sure thing bet yet…???
Fucking moron…end of……🤪

By my count on the list I am 18-0

It's easy when my information is highest level and yours is part of the corruption.being taken down.

Keep making an idiot of yourself

13 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

When your pea brain can wrap its mind around the enormity of what has been happening for 5 years only then you will you begin to understasnd, that a few arrests up to this point  were going to make no difference.

Trump and the military are taking down the whole corrupt system, including the Central bank, we have lived under all our lives.

Hence as all evidence comes out at the same time only then will mass arrests occur.

The perfect storm, the stage has been set....Election Fraud, Covid bio weapon, Climate scam, Epstein, China, Durham, Spygate, Big Pharma,Corrupt MSM, Biden, Tech Companies, CEOs,Hunters laptop,Obama , Clinton Foundation etc will all hit together

It will shock the world...the people will rise up and take back their countries including NZ

Biggest event in history

I think I'll wait for the movie. At least they advertise a start time, and it happens when they say it's going to happen. I like you "real time" that we're still waiting for...

8 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

It's easy when my information is highest level and yours is part of the corruption.being taken down.

18-0. More evidence your math ability hasn't improved since your licence to print money landslide numbers crumbled under the weight of your boasts and expectations. 

9 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

So says the clueless moron…..highest level….??!!!! Like that sure thing bet on Trump eh…..?!  Bwaaahahaha……..🙈🤡😂

19 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Biggest event in history

“Will happen, just wait, coming soon, not far away now, just around the corner, nearly here…..yada yada….”  Four years and counting……..🥱

Can’t wait for the next shocking revelation…….even the Q Anon braindeads feel the same……😂

30 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

So says the clueless moron…..highest level….??!!!! Like that sure thing bet on Trump eh…..?!  Bwaaahahaha……..🙈🤡😂

Lost the argument again 18-0

Hows the Maricopa forensic audit going?

Why are the other states visiting to see the gold standard of audits.

Remember Trump has'nt conceded and when Arizona decertfy's all states will be forced to audit.

10 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

“Will happen, just wait, coming soon, not far away now, just around the corner, nearly here…..yada yada….”  Four years and counting……..🥱

Can’t wait for the next shocking revelation…….even the Q Anon braindeads feel the same……😂

Yep it has already begun, Fauci, China lab, and when Arizona decertifys it's game on

Why do  people think the world has gone mad? Why are they getting mixed messages and begining not to trust their Govts?

It has all been planned that way.

Nothing can stop what is coming

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Yep it has already begun, Fauci, China lab, and when Arizona decertifys it's game on

Why do  people think the world has gone mad? Why are they getting mixed messages and begining not to trust their Govts?

It has all been planned that way.

Nothing can stop what is coming

Nothing can stop what is coming to you perhaps. Although even then I don't think you'd recognise your failure even if it bit you on the (insert you own anatomy choice here)

7 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Nothing can stop what is coming to you perhaps. Although even then I don't think you'd recognise your failure even if it bit you on the (insert you own anatomy choice here)

Zero facts as usual

Just like your mate you can only  blast the messenger ....zero credibility

9 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Zero facts as usual

You shouldn't talk about your own contributions like that.......you're unnecessarily degrading yourself

Although you've been degrading Race Cafe for several years, and that hasn't bothered you. 

3 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

You shouldn't talk about your own contributions like that.......you're unnecessarily degrading yourself

Although you've been degrading Race Cafe for several years, and that hasn't bothered you. 

Zero facts as usual

24 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Zero facts as usual

Oh no, you've got it wrong....AGAIN!!

My post was 100% factual. You're just not tuned into reality enough to realise it. That's on you, not me. I'm not stooping to your level of La La land. 

CNN’s "Reliable Sources" with Brian Stelter has failed to attract one million viewers for 11-straight weeks and averaged only 752,000 on Sunday for its smallest audience of 2021. 

Stelter, who claims to cover the media industry but often ignores stories that would tarnish the reputation of a fellow liberal, lost five percent of his viewers compared to the previous week. The struggling show has now finished with less than 800,000 viewers on three different occasions in 2021. 

CNN’s "Reliable Sources" with Brian Stelter has failed to attract one million viewers for 11-straight weeks. (Photo by David Becker/Getty Images)

CNN’s "Reliable Sources" with Brian Stelter has failed to attract one million viewers for 11-straight weeks. (Photo by David Becker/Getty Images) (Photo by David Becker/Getty Images)

Fox News’ "MediaBuzz," which is Stelter’s direct timeslot competition, averaged 1.1 million viewers to beat the struggling CNN show by a whopping 41 percent. Fox News aired 12 different programs on Sunday alone that attracted a larger audience than "Reliable Sources."

7 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

CNN’s "Reliable Sources" with Brian Stelter has failed to attract one million viewers for 11-straight weeks and averaged only 752,000 on Sunday for its smallest audience of 2021. 

Stelter, who claims to cover the media industry but often ignores stories that would tarnish the reputation of a fellow liberal, lost five percent of his viewers compared to the previous week. The struggling show has now finished with less than 800,000 viewers on three different occasions in 2021. 

CNN’s "Reliable Sources" with Brian Stelter has failed to attract one million viewers for 11-straight weeks. (Photo by David Becker/Getty Images)

CNN’s "Reliable Sources" with Brian Stelter has failed to attract one million viewers for 11-straight weeks. (Photo by David Becker/Getty Images) (Photo by David Becker/Getty Images)

Fox News’ "MediaBuzz," which is Stelter’s direct timeslot competition, averaged 1.1 million viewers to beat the struggling CNN show by a whopping 41 percent. Fox News aired 12 different programs on Sunday alone that attracted a larger audience than "Reliable Sources."

Remind me who won the election again? Certainly wasn't the contender supported by Fox News was it.........

6 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Remind me who won the election again? Certainly wasn't the contender supported by Fox News was it.........

Trump won by a landslide you idiot.

What in the world makes you think fake Biden is president?

Deluded!!!!!

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Trump won by a landslide you idiot.

What in the world makes you think fake Biden is president?

Deluded!!!!!

So if Trump won by a landslide, you got paid out with thousands of dollars in winning bets then? Who is the idiot now you fucking dreamer 

25 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

So if Trump won by a landslide, you got paid out with thousands of dollars in winning bets then? Who is the idiot now you fucking dreamer 

Betfair are up for huge liabilities....2 billion in fact

The Next President option will come to bite  them on the bum

47 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Betfair are up for huge liabilities....2 billion in fact

The Next President option will come to bite  them on the bum

Only if Trump is reinstated in August. Which he won't be. You drongos. 

1 minute ago, Idolmite said:

Only if Trump is reinstated in August. Which he won't be. You drongos. 

Prove that he won't be drongo...show averyone with evidence without quoting fake news....thats right you can't

Remember everyone with a bit of nouse has seen every vote flipped to Biden, captured in real time

When the time is right the world will see it.

Team Trump have it all

56 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Prove that he won't be drongo...show averyone with evidence without quoting fake news....thats right you can't

Remember everyone with a bit of nouse has seen every vote flipped to Biden, captured in real time

When the time is right the world will see it.

Team Trump have it all

The evidence will be there for everybody to see at the end of August.............but will you accept that? No, of course you won't. You'll say "I didn't say which August". 

I can't see how Betfair would be in trouble either. All motorsports, for example, pay "on podium". If a driver is relegated for a technical infringement later, or another promoted, that's hard luck. I can't imagine Betfair doesn't have their arse covered on this. The "next President" was inaugurated as planned..........have they paid out on Biden? Do you have anythnig to back up what you're saying about Betfair, other that internet gossip between CT'ers and QAnonumpties? 

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

The evidence will be there for everybody to see at the end of August.............but will you accept that? No, of course you won't. You'll say "I didn't say which August". 

I can't see how Betfair would be in trouble either. All motorsports, for example, pay "on podium". If a driver is relegated for a technical infringement later, or another promoted, that's hard luck. I can't imagine Betfair doesn't have their arse covered on this. The "next President" was inaugurated as planned..........have they paid out on Biden? Do you have anythnig to back up what you're saying about Betfair, other that internet gossip between CT'ers and QAnonumpties? 

Bidens inaugaration was fake.

He was never the next president

Trump will be the next president

Just now, 100 1 said:

Oh my goodness. You don't need a vaccine. You need electric shock treatment straight to your head in a last-ditch effort to restart your brain. The battery could be well flat by now however. It obviously stopped some years ago. If you were used as the basis for a film, nobody would fund it as they'd say "nobody would believe this shit, nobody would care".....and they'd be right. 

1 minute ago, Idolmite said:

Oh my goodness. You don't need a vaccine. You need electric shock treatment straight to your head in a last-ditch effort to restart your brain. The battery could be well flat by now however. It obviously stopped some years ago. If you were used as the basis for a film, nobody would fund it as they'd say "nobody would believe this shit, nobody would care".....and they'd be right. 

18-0

When you have no evidence you resort to blaming the messenger again

Sad

4 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Oh yeah. I asked for evidence of what you're claiming. And all I got is more empty claims from you. And as a bye the bye, I haven't watched CNN, or Fox News, since last year's election, so you can let that shit go too. It's all about you, which I'm sure you're happy with. Self-centred egotistical narcissistic specimen that you are.