RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Hows Joe and Kamala going Mitey? Are they the better fit for the American people ?

I've never once said they were the answer to America's problems, and if your memory was as good as mine you'd remember I've often gone to great lengths to explain that. 

Luckily for the world this idiot is  a Team Trump  actor to red pill the people.

So far he is doing a great job.

Yep lets start the Middle East wars again and lets scare the world again with Kim

Enjoy the show

So the unelected officials  in DC who committed election fraud and are surrounded by troops with guns to protect them are oganising mass shootings to remove guns from the people who need them to protect them from a rogue govt.

Makes sense

On 3/25/2021 at 12:43 AM, Idolmite said:

I've never once said they were the answer to America's problems, and if your memory was as good as mine you'd remember I've often gone to great lengths to explain that. 

I don't know why you bother Idolmite. The Trump and Trump supporters operandi is "them and us". You either support us whole heartedly or you're dismissed as one of them.

With Trumpites there can be no room for middle ground. No logical critiquing of both sides. 

I take my hat off to you for trying, but you're not a Trump supporter, so in their eyes you MUST BE a Biden supporter.

22 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Biden given soft question by the press at his first press conference and yet managed to screw up a question from an ABC reporter about a key failure of his border policy.

His answer just about made Trump sound intelligent.

🥱

As the world gets more crazy by the day it just reenforces that Team Trump are in complete control.

They are holding all the cards. and when all seems lost they will drop the hammer

They must show the people before meaningful change can be made

Enjoy the show

100/1 IF you post ONE more piece of shit video that I have warned you about plenty of times...then you are gone...I am tired of you using up my data space with this absolute shyte you keep uploading...enough is enough by all means keep posting your constant drivel but NO MORE CRAP VIDEOS.Last warning.

14 hours ago, 100 1 said:

As the world gets more crazy by the day it just reenforces that Team Trump are in complete control.

They are holding all the cards. and when all seems lost they will drop the hammer

Enjoy the show

I doubt Trump can control his bladder let alone anything else......🥱

19 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Enjoy the show

clearly its politically driven!! the shirts are a dead giveaway

it was always the intent of the democrats to diversify and allow illegals in... to increase their political-base

nothing ever suprises us these days... the truth is out on this one!!

I see the George Floyd murder trial is well underway. All those actors playing their parts eh Hundy. I wonder if George himself will testify, as he's still alive and in hiding eh Hundy. How obvious do they have to be....

On 4/1/2021 at 8:11 PM, Idolmite said:

I see the George Floyd murder trial is well underway. All those actors playing their parts eh Hundy. I wonder if George himself will testify, as he's still alive and in hiding eh Hundy. How obvious do they have to be....

It was obviously a planned event to promote racism to divide the people and used as a fund raiser for the Dem party through donations to BLM  The money goes directly to ACT Blue a Dem Fund raising arm....happened plenty of imes before

Do you deally think he died from a knee on the back of the neck?

Nowhere near the windpipe?   A trained police technique

Enjoy the show

Yep George and Jeffery still alive.

What is fake news telling you?

On 3/8/2021 at 9:59 AM, crustyngrizzly said:

It seems like only yesterday that Trump was  having postings taken down by the big tech giants.

Now we have that nutter Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam claiming that the vaccine is a ""vial of death"' using the same tech giants to get his message out.

Tech Giants zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Louis Farrakhan rears his ugly head in the Capitol today.

Lets hope the Dems charge him with inciteing violence or something similar.

On 3/25/2021 at 12:43 AM, Idolmite said:

I’m well aware of your position on these Two but you can’t have it both ways, he was always the lesser of two evils.

So Team Trump is in complete control

Because your propaganda news won’t tell you, here is an update of the Fake Bidens week.

Hunter Biden’s laptop is definitely his, after forensic examination and not Russian disinformation as fake news told you before the election.

The fake news 60 Minutes get caught lying about mayor Ron DeSantis

The fake news get caught red handed doing a hit piece on Matt Gaetz

The defence shows video evidence the Chauvins knee was actually on George Floyds shoulder blade.

Fauci is under more pressure flip flopping on fake Covid. Wait until he’s found out hiding the cure.

Charles Berkley rightly announces the MSM are there to divide the races

The people are rising up and boycotting woke companies

Biden lifts sanctions on Iran

Bidens considers to pack the supreme court after saying he never would.

Biden spending 80m a week housing illegals. Appoints Kamala to fix border. Kamala refuses to visit border.

Biden  wants to illegally change the constitution and ban guns

BLM co founder buys a 1.5m house in white neighbourhood

Gen Flynn correctly calls the insurrection a false flag

The swing states are getting their election results forensically examined.

Modem chipsets are found embedded in voter system computer motherboards

Mathew Deperno releases Michigan election forensic 262 page report showing extensive fraud.

Maricopa County calls an emergency meeting over the election audit.

A 2017 John Hopkins document describes the Covid operation in every detail to what has happened so far including all the same talking points proving it was a plandemic.

Vaccines are coming under the microscope as problems emerge.

Brennan, Clapper and Comey have mysteriously disappeared?

You are watching the biggest sting operation in history and the people can’t even blame Trump

The people will rise up against the tyranny.

Trust the plan as it will get far more crazy in the coming weeks to wake the brainwashed before the hammer comes down.

12 hours ago, 100 1 said:

So Team Trump is in complete control

Because your propaganda news won’t tell you, here is an update of the Fake Bidens week.

Hunter Biden’s laptop is definitely his, after forensic examination and not Russian disinformation as fake news told you before the election.

The fake news 60 Minutes get caught lying about mayor Ron DeSantis

The fake news get caught red handed doing a hit piece on Matt Gaetz

The defence shows video evidence the Chauvins knee was actually on George Floyds shoulder blade.

Fauci is under more pressure flip flopping on fake Covid. Wait until he’s found out hiding the cure.

Charles Berkley rightly announces the MSM are there to divide the races

The people are rising up and boycotting woke companies

Biden lifts sanctions on Iran

Bidens considers to pack the supreme court after saying he never would.

Biden spending 80m a week housing illegals. Appoints Kamala to fix border. Kamala refuses to visit border.

Biden  wants to illegally change the constitution and ban guns

BLM co founder buys a 1.5m house in white neighbourhood

Gen Flynn correctly calls the insurrection a false flag

The swing states are getting their election results forensically examined.

Modem chipsets are found embedded in voter system computer motherboards

Mathew Deperno releases Michigan election forensic 262 page report showing extensive fraud.

Maricopa County calls an emergency meeting over the election audit.

A 2017 John Hopkins document describes the Covid operation in every detail to what has happened so far including all the same talking points proving it was a plandemic.

Vaccines are coming under the microscope as problems emerge.

Brennan, Clapper and Comey have mysteriously disappeared?

You are watching the biggest sting operation in history and the people can’t even blame Trump

The people will rise up against the tyranny.

Trust the plan as it will get far more crazy in the coming weeks to wake the brainwashed before the hammer comes down.

:yawns:

On 3/30/2021 at 5:22 PM, 6xes said:

clearly its politically driven!! the shirts are a dead giveaway

it was always the intent of the democrats to diversify and allow illegals in... to increase their political-base

nothing ever suprises us these days... the truth is out on this one!!

Hey Brother 6's. IN the past you loved to bore us by quoting the Bible to point to Trump as the second coming. I'm now wondering if you got the wrong guy.

What about this from the Bible.

Gensis 31:3 "The the Lord said to Jacob "Return to the land of your father's and your relatives, an I will be with you."

That sounds to me like Biden letting the young refugees through the border, to go live with their Aunt's and Uncles up in the US of A. What do you reckon??

On 4/12/2021 at 10:50 AM, Uriah Heap said:

Hey Brother 6's. IN the past you loved to bore us by quoting the Bible to point to Trump as the second coming. I'm now wondering if you got the wrong guy.

What about this from the Bible.

Gensis 31:3 "The the Lord said to Jacob "Return to the land of your father's and your relatives, an I will be with you."

That sounds to me like Biden letting the young refugees through the border, to go live with their Aunt's and Uncles up in the US of A. What do you reckon??

it is clear commonsense is not your best suit.... 

as anyone who invites strangers into their home without knowing their attitude toward rules/laws/authority etc face the problem of dealing with the issues further down the line..

afterall you wouldnt invite a violent person into your house if you knew they had violent tendancies....

So if Biden is to be considered in the biblical context... it would reflect shades of commonsense... but alas, no testing,no background checks etc... NOPE!! just let em all in

even the once bitten twice shy person would understand this simple concept!!

So Uriah... you tell me, is Biden the commonsense type of person you are sarcastically eluding too?

proverbs 16:22

8 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

Luke 10:25-37 "The Parable of Joe Biden, the Good Samaritan" 😘

it would be better if you would elaborate on the thinking you have... as your first attempt to communicate the deep thoughts you were eluding to came across to me as sarcasm!!

so please... elaborate

So  here is the  shyte that Ohokaman has been quoting for 5 years and has formed his insane opinions from.

CNN director admits to undercover agent James O'keefe that they are propaganda and their aim was to stop Trump winning and the hit jobs are fake news.

He admits to the bullshit Matt Gaetz stories.

They promote fear because fear sells and Covid has run it's course and they will be back on to fake Climate Change soon.

At what point will the clowns here realise they have been brainwashed.....crimes against humanity.

Without exception whatever CNN promotes the opposite is true.

On 4/14/2021 at 10:02 AM, 6xes said:

it would be better if you would elaborate on the thinking you have... as your first attempt to communicate the deep thoughts you were eluding to came across to me as sarcasm!!

so please... elaborate

Nothing wrong with a bit of sarcasm when dealing with people, who selectively use bible quotes, to match their own biased, blinkered viewpoint.

The corrupt MSM and Big tech are destroying themselves in real time.

More CNN corruption uncovered by James O'Keefe, this time not running stories about whites killing Asians because they all happened to be blacks.

Now Twitter has banned James O'keefe for exposing CNN and Project Veritas is seeking Class action lawsuits against them along with hundreds of others for being censored i'm guessing.

The people are fighting back.

Enjoy the show