RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

On 2/10/2021 at 7:41 PM, Ohokaman said:

They won’t just go away Idol..........the poor bastards are so far down the hole they can’t get out......🙄

At least they're getting shorter on things to say. From multiple posts per day to maybe one a week. It took 4 years for them to realise they'd been duped, and how stupid they must feel now. But I'll take their silence as an apology. One they're too embarrassed to issue in person as they finally realise they were sucked in by nonsense, QAnonsense, on the internet. They aren't the first, and sadly they won't be the last. The internet can be an extremely evil place, and one which people should use wisely. Those that live on it are doomed to a suboptimal future. 

9 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

At least they're getting shorter on things to say. From multiple posts per day to maybe one a week. It took 4 years for them to realise they'd been duped, and how stupid they must feel now. But I'll take their silence as an apology. One they're too embarrassed to issue in person as they finally realise they were sucked in by nonsense, QAnonsense, on the internet. They aren't the first, and sadly they won't be the last. The internet can be an extremely evil place, and one which people should use wisely. Those that live on it are doomed to a suboptimal future. 

Trump pushed for Vaccines but tried to Distance the WHO 🤔 Alarm bells, but the US with the Demo rats,no improvement there Mighty 😕

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

It took 4 years for them to realise they'd been duped, and how stupid they must feel now. But I'll take their silence as an apology. One they're too embarrassed to issue in person as they finally realise they were sucked in by nonsense, QAnonsense, on the internet. 

I doubt that the likes of 100 1 and 6's realise they've been duped. It took those three female followers of Charles Manson five years of therapy in prison to unscramble their brains.

And with 6s it's a 'double dupe' - Q Anon and Religion. - 10 years at least, for him to see the light. 💡

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

I doubt that the likes of 100 1 and 6's realise they've been duped. It took those three female followers of Charles Manson five years of therapy in prison to unscramble their brains.

And with 6s it's a 'double dupe' - Q Anon and Religion. - 10 years at least, for him to see the light. 💡

Heres the problem in your thinking:

you have accepted the Stealing of the Election in the USA

you then justify your thinking & reinforce that stealing of a election is Right and Good... and then come at myself as though im the duped one???

your bloody stupid if you think your commonsense and reasoning is correct!!  WAKE UP FOOL!!

And as for the gutless Republicans......🤬

Dems have laid out a compelling case against Trump...horrific video, audio, tweets and comments...Trump hung by his own words and actions...

Couldn’t be clearer....a slam dunk you might say.....while the Reps prefer not to watch, yet admit how bad it was..

Not Trumps doing though...those people mis interpreted him......yeah, for four years apparently...

Too scared to do the right thing, they might lose jobs or more, morally bankrupt the majority of them.

Trump lawyers now reduced their reply time to a few hours....wonder why ? No defence that’s why.....

Should be a secret ballot, like the one recently for Liz Cheney......the result might be very different.

7 minutes ago, 6xes said:

Heres the problem in your thinking:

you have accepted the Stealing of the Election in the USA

you then justify your thinking & reinforce that stealing of a election is Right and Good... and then come at myself as though im the duped one???

your bloody stupid if you think your commonsense and reasoning is correct!!  WAKE UP FOOL!!

For fucks sake...just go away. You contribute nothing but fairytales to this thread.

Courts all over America, including the Supreme Court have thrown out this stolen election bullshit because there is no evidence.

If you have some, let’s see it.....otherwise fuck off.

6 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

For fucks sake...just go away. You contribute nothing but fairytales to this thread.

Courts all over America, including the Supreme Court have thrown out this stolen election bullshit because there is no evidence.

If you have some, let’s see it.....otherwise fuck off.

You are a fool, if you think sweeping stuff under the carpet is going to hide the dirt of Election Fraud!!

WAKE UP dumdum

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

You are a fool, if you think sweeping stuff under the carpet is going to hide the dirt of Election Fraud!!

WAKE UP dumdum

There was no election fraud dumdum. How you're stupid enough to believe Trump, a man that has been both a compulsive and serial liar his entire life (not just as President) I just don't know. There is no hope. I accept you want the truth to be different, but you saying it is doesn't make it so. 

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

There was no election fraud dumdum. How you're stupid enough to believe Trump, a man that has been both a compulsive and serial liar his entire life (not just as President) I just don't know. There is no hope. I accept you want the truth to be different, but you saying it is doesn't make it so. 

There could have been election fraud, but the misdirection is purposely to keep the focus off the Republicans. With the large Republican machine for 'Black Ops', 'Rat fucking' and 'Dirty Politics', everything the Republican party is raging about, is almost always projection, to steer any attention away from what they are actually doing. Scream about the other side, and even if it comes out that they were doing it, then they have a weasel excuse that it must have been both sides. Why did Bill Barr and Mitch McConnell opt out? Hey, don't bring on too much scrutiny, because we may also come into focus.

Dominion voting machines, matched their paper receipts and  polling. But what about ES&S voting machines used in all the Republican controlled states. ES&S insiders have a documented connection to the Republican party. ES&S voting machines in these Republican controlled states don't require a paper trail, paper receipts.  Server backups have been deleted. Why was there such massive swings in Maine and Kentucky? A double digit turn around in margin in Maine, including a lot of mixed voting on the ballot, i.e., voting for Democrat down the ballot, but also for Trump. ES&S machines in Florida and Texas. The weird call by Lindsey Graham, asking for a little voter fraud, but what actually happened in his state with ES&S voting machines? Just a little turn around from polls.

Then there is all the open voter attacks. From the destruction and dismantling of the Postal Service, during a pandemic when mail in ballots are needed. Gerrymandering and large scale voter suppression of Democrat areas in Republican states. There was Democrat lead drives for Voting Security Bills in the light of Russian election meddling. These were all blocked by Mitch. The Election security Bills would have brought on too much scrutiny across the board.

With all these measures, ES&S machines set in those Republican states; was Trump assured everything was going to work out and the fix was in. But being so incredibly unpopular, and with a pandemic raging, there was always going to be a historic turn out and they were knocked over by turn arounds in the states they could not control.

6xes is a prime example of religiosity being a mental illness. Really high lighting that America is screwed with all these Evangelicals and Christian Dominionists, in powerful positions. The Death Cultists waiting for Trump to bring on the Raptures. Whoah!!

16 hours ago, SavetheShire said:

There could have been election fraud, but the misdirection is purposely to keep the focus off the Republicans. With the large Republican machine for 'Black Ops', 'Rat fucking' and 'Dirty Politics', everything the Republican party is raging about, is almost always projection, to steer any attention away from what they are actually doing. Scream about the other side, and even if it comes out that they were doing it, then they have a weasel excuse that it must have been both sides. Why did Bill Barr and Mitch McConnell opt out? Hey, don't bring on too much scrutiny, because we may also come into focus.

Dominion voting machines, matched their paper receipts and  polling. But what about ES&S voting machines used in all the Republican controlled states. ES&S insiders have a documented connection to the Republican party. ES&S voting machines in these Republican controlled states don't require a paper trail, paper receipts.  Server backups have been deleted. Why was there such massive swings in Maine and Kentucky? A double digit turn around in margin in Maine, including a lot of mixed voting on the ballot, i.e., voting for Democrat down the ballot, but also for Trump. ES&S machines in Florida and Texas. The weird call by Lindsey Graham, asking for a little voter fraud, but what actually happened in his state with ES&S voting machines? Just a little turn around from polls.

Then there is all the open voter attacks. From the destruction and dismantling of the Postal Service, during a pandemic when mail in ballots are needed. Gerrymandering and large scale voter suppression of Democrat areas in Republican states. There was Democrat lead drives for Voting Security Bills in the light of Russian election meddling. These were all blocked by Mitch. The Election security Bills would have brought on too much scrutiny across the board.

With all these measures, ES&S machines set in those Republican states; was Trump assured everything was going to work out and the fix was in. But being so incredibly unpopular, and with a pandemic raging, there was always going to be a historic turn out and they were knocked over by turn arounds in the states they could not control.

6xes is a prime example of religiosity being a mental illness. Really high lighting that America is screwed with all these Evangelicals and Christian Dominionists, in powerful positions. The Death Cultists waiting for Trump to bring on the Raptures. Whoah!!

In your very first statement "there could have been election fraud"

then you go on to prove its existence via republicans having being involved with rigged voting systems used it in the past... this alone should highlight to you  "THERE HAS BEEN ELECTION FRAUD" taking place Past&Present, then  its almost as though you justify election Fraud becos of that, this is how your rant reads..

but then you pivot and suggest that Evangelicals or other God Fearing people are screwing up America, becos of some mental illness?? your reasoning is SO disconnected, and buckled, you really dont have any justification for what you state!!

But hey, if you think you can assist the Ohakamans out there, and add to their commonsense pool... by all means do so!!

9 minutes ago, 6xes said:

In your very first statement "there could have been election fraud"

then you go on to prove its existence via republicans having being involved with rigged voting systems used it in the past... this alone should highlight to you  "THERE HAS BEEN ELECTION FRAUD" taking place Past&Present, then  its almost as though you justify election Fraud becos of that, this is how your rant reads..

but then you pivot and suggest that Evangelicals or other God Fearing people are screwing up America, becos of some mental illness?? your reasoning is SO disconnected, and buckled, you really dont have any justification for what you state!!

But hey, if you think you can assist the Ohakamans out there, and add to their commonsense pool... by all means do so!!

COMMONSENSE...??? Coming from you.....??!!!!   😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Ohokaman said:

COMMONSENSE...??? Coming from you.....??!!!!   😂😂😂

you need all the help you can get Ohakaman!! LOL

your pool of commonsense is way too shallow, ....we wouldnt want you diving into anything too deep, &hurting that Nut on your shoulders!! 🤪 

18 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE YOU HALFWIT.......🥱

i prefer to leave you in the land of Ignorance, cos when the Evidence eventually pays you a visit, you'll be more open to it.

Me showing you things in the past, has only made you dig your heels in deeper&deeper... youve proven this over the past 4 years, not showing a ounce of letting up.

God bless you Ohokaman, and may the enduring grace of Gods will be upon your life & mine

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

i prefer to leave you in the land of Ignorance, cos when the Evidence eventually pays you a visit, you'll be more open to it.

Me showing you things in the past, has only made you dig your heels in deeper&deeper... youve proven this over the past 4 years, not showing a ounce of letting up.

God bless you Ohokaman, and may the enduring grace of Gods will be upon your life & mine

You haven't shown anybody anything yet.....other that that you're a brainwashed twat. 

23 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

You haven't shown anybody anything yet.....other that that you're a brainwashed twat. 

have you been sleeping for the past 4 years!!?? WAKE-UP dumdum