RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

On 1/29/2021 at 9:48 AM, 100 1 said:

That idiotic brainwashed perspective will only last 13 days.

i wouldnt count on it.... even after the exposure of things,

the same ones will speak as they have continually spoken... although i hope im wrong in this respect, im sure we can make concessions, for those who have been deceived...

such is the nature of forgiveness... we can only hope 100 1  *winx

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

i wouldnt count on it.... even after the exposure of things,

the same ones will speak as they have continually spoken... although i hope im wrong in this respect, im sure we can make concessions, for those who have been deceived...

such is the nature of forgiveness... we can only hope 100 1  *winx

Like you and your moron Q Anon mate you mean...??? Deceived for four years and still believing the lies....?
Fruitcakes.....

Even the legal people are realising how toxic Trump is....they wouldn’t go along with the election fraud because there is no evidence.

As for the Republicans......anyone who thinks Greene is the full quid needs taking away by the men in white coats along with her.

Gutless, lying, conniving, conspiracy pushing scum.....how America has fallen......

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/31/politics/donald-trump-impeachment-marjorie-taylor-greene-gop/index.html

5 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Even the legal people are realising how toxic Trump is....they wouldn’t go along with the election fraud because there is no evidence.

As for the Republicans......anyone who thinks Greene is the full quid needs taking away by the men in white coats along with her.

Gutless, lying, conniving, conspiracy pushing scum.....how America has fallen......

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/31/politics/donald-trump-impeachment-marjorie-taylor-greene-gop/index.html

The Trump Saga, just keeps giving... are you still wrestling with your TDS Ohakaman?? LOL

what has triggered this Post Traumatic TDS, you are experiencing??

2021-02-01 16_08_16-Window.png

19 hours ago, 6xes said:

The Trump Saga, just keeps giving... are you still wrestling with your TDS Ohakaman?? LOL

what has triggered this Post Traumatic TDS, you are experiencing??

2021-02-01 16_08_16-Window.png

Last time I looked, you were the loser........🤭

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

I'm sure he told us there was going to be a shared Presidency. That would mean no losers. But it didn't happen, never was going to happen and never will happen. Yep, he and his brainwashed ilk are ALL losers...

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

You are looking in the wrong place as usual'

Tell me why criminal Biden would put General Flynns brother in charge in Hawaii?    He didn't

Military firmly in control

20 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

I'm sure he told us there was going to be a shared Presidency. That would mean no losers. But it didn't happen, never was going to happen and never will happen. Yep, he and his brainwashed ilk are ALL losers...

Wrong ...you a the big loser as usual.

Watch the Trump impeachment

Gunna make the superbowl look like a puppy show

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

Losers "BY A LOT". Everyone's saying the Democrats win was the "BIGGEST IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY ITSELF" EVEN BIGGER THAN DONALD TRUMPS FUCKING HEAD! WHICH IS VERY VERY BIG! 🤣🤣🤣

16 minutes ago, Blueanytime said:

Losers "BY A LOT". Everyone's saying the Democrats win was the "BIGGEST IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY ITSELF" EVEN BIGGER THAN DONALD TRUMPS FUCKING HEAD! WHICH IS VERY VERY BIG! 🤣🤣🤣

Wrong 

The Military is in control as you are going to find out very shortly

Keep drinking the Kool Aid.... it is making you look very stupid

11 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Like you and all the Ohakaman's out there, you believe you have won the Battle... but you have won nothing!!

Your victory should be making you jump for Joy&Praise of that which you have stood for...BUT YOU DONT!! i wonder why!!??

you havent even figured out in your head... what you have been battling for&against..  you both are nothing more than a clanging Cymbal making a noise... with no purpose or direction!!

With the Lord who always stands in Victory, even unto the time of being Crucified on the Cross... we are victorious even unto Death!!!

but like Christ Jesus... who was ressurrected again, and sat at the right hand of his Father... who sits as the Holy&Righteous Judge!!!

So too will be the Future of President Trump who will arise into Prominence to sit at the right hand of the Judge(s)!!

(why is the right hand mentioned in scripture? luke 22:69, Psalm 110:1)

Future proves Past!!

Q

2021-02-02 23_53_43-righteous hammer of God - Google Search - Opera.png

20 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

This is Trump DS...most of these dumb bastards didn’t even vote........Patriots eh......🥱

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/01/us/capitol-rioters-non-voters-invs/index.html

Chances are he hasnt got a Cell Phone either Hokes ....but you must know that 🤔  Patriot yes, dumb bastard expecting a positive result from this yes 😆

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

About time someone brought these pricks to justice......watch the rapid backtracking on statements now......😡

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/04/media/smartmatic-fox-news-giuliani-powell-lawsuit/index.html

Trump Impeachment No 2, Defamation suits against Guiliani, Sydney Powell and co, arrests of Key White House invaders etc. 

Watch the Plan unfold. Drain the swamp! It’s happening!            Trumpie 12:3

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

About time someone brought these pricks to justice......watch the rapid backtracking on statements now......😡

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/04/media/smartmatic-fox-news-giuliani-powell-lawsuit/index.html

Always the idiot

It opens the  Smartmatic criminals to discovery.

Trust the plan

Impeachment will be epic.... send shockwaves around the world

4 hours ago, Trump said:

Trump Impeachment No 2, Defamation suits against Guiliani, Sydney Powell and co, arrests of Key White House invaders etc. 

Watch the Plan unfold. Drain the swamp! It’s happening!            Trumpie 12:3

Lock him up. Lock him up. Lock him up!!