RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

14 hours ago, Gruff said:

Time will tellย ๐Ÿ˜†ย When your mate Billy Gates starts trying to block out the Sun you may wake up to the Looney lefts agenda, Adern must be beside herself the Rio summit 1992 draight is finally going to be implemented .Nice one Geoffย ๐Ÿ™„

ย 

264DA0B3-E7F6-4FA1-93C1-4305C85B18A9.jpeg

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

a major shift has taken place in America!!!

Praise the Lord!!

Yes, thank fuck that scumbag Trump and his poxy family are scuttling off to Florida.

Letโ€™s hope the โ€œLordโ€ sends a few Typhoons, Hurricanes and Storms his way.......Godโ€™s Will......๐Ÿ˜†

Ol Trumpy calls this thing the China Virus yet Billy Gates and Big Pharma have been dealing with Chinese labs at least since 2010 when Gates started his โ€˜Decade of vaccinesโ€™ and certainly diring the moratorium on Pandemic viruses

Trump certainly pissed off Gates, MAGAย ๐Ÿ˜€

Bill Gates's treasonous defense of China - why? - American...

www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/bill_gatess...

7 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Yes, thank fuck that scumbag Trump and his poxy family are scuttling off to Florida.

Letโ€™s hope the โ€œLordโ€ sends a few Typhoons, Hurricanes and Storms his way.......Godโ€™s Will......๐Ÿ˜†

You really are a demented individual O'Man. Fancy having a crack at Crusty for starting the thread that has consumed your thinking (or lack of) for several years. Trump has had no direct effect on your existence so why all the angst? Bordering on hate speech (Left definition variety) and I just wonder what the hell you are going to do with yourself now Trump hibernating for a while.

4 hours ago, chevy86 said:

You really are a demented individual O'Man. Fancy having a crack at Crusty for starting the thread that has consumed your thinking (or lack of) for several years. Trump has had no direct effect on your existence so why all the angst? Bordering on hate speech (Left definition variety) and I just wonder what the hell you are going to do with yourself now Trump hibernating for a while.

My son and family liveย in that twisted country...thatโ€™s a pretty good reason. Otherwise I wouldnโ€™t give a shit.

And if you are ok with constant lies, conspiracy theories, racism, divisive policies and incompetence.....thatโ€™s up to you. Most here are not....

Trump is without doubt the worst President ever.....letโ€™s hope things get better for everyone.

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

constant lies, conspiracy theories, racism, divisive policies and incompetence.......

ย 

OK O'man, like the media scum you throw these words around like confetti to accuse and smear. How about giving a few valid examples to substantiateย your claims. You can also throw in misogyny, bad hair, golf cheating (learnt it fromย Bill Clinton), obesity etc etc.

As for your son, why does he continue to stay in the hell-hole that is California. His choice, his problem.

1 hour ago, chevy86 said:

OK O'man, like the media scum you throw these words around like confetti to accuse and smear. How about giving a few valid examples to substantiateย your claims. You can also throw in misogyny, bad hair, golf cheating (learnt it fromย Bill Clinton), obesity etc etc.

As for your son, why does he continue to stay in the hell-hole that is California. His choice, his problem.

FFSย moron, where have you been for four years...polishing your gun......????! Want Valid examples.....read the thread.....๐Ÿ™„

Canโ€™t legislate for love unfortunately, a Cali girl caused the problem. Donโ€™t think I havenโ€™t pushed a back up plan if the worst happens.

Meanwhile, your scumbag mate has pardoned his other scumbag mate after fleecing his own supporters...look atย this drivel.....

Stephen K. Bannon โ€“ย President Trump granted a full pardon to Stephen Bannon. Prosecutors pursued Mr. Bannon with charges related to fraud stemming from his involvement in a political project. Mr. Bannon has been an important leader in the conservative movement and is known for his political acumen.

ย 

ย 

ย If no one understood why Joe Biden cried at his speech, it is becos the spirit of the Lord had spoke to him

the surrounding scripture reveals the parallel, you will understand it eventually

ย 

2021-01-20 22_58_52-jesus prayed at the garden of gethsemane - Google Search - Opera.png

12 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

ย 

264DA0B3-E7F6-4FA1-93C1-4305C85B18A9.jpeg

Not much different to any other year in the US Hokesย ๐Ÿ™„ย Lets take a close look at the individuals going down as Covid deaths... Charlie Pride was oneย ๐Ÿ™„ย wake up your family have no chance of being part of thoseย Statistics

On 1/19/2021 at 2:59 PM, Idolmite said:

Some days Gruff, you're as bad as 100 1 and 6xes.ย 

No; he's worse, because, from the manner in which he writes you can see Gruff hasย a few clues; unlike 100 1 and 6xes whose posts show them as brainwashed/braindead devotees of QAnon.

3 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

There you go Crusty Grizzler. Five years and 308 pages of posts later it's finally over. I hope your happyย ๐Ÿ™‚?ย  Surely it must be a record.

Back in 2016 youย  titled the thread "Trump written off." Now at the beginning of 2021, he finally has been!!!

Yes yes yes! The day has come. WHERE'S DONALD? t-shirts are sold out. Seriously, this must be the best day in the history of the USA! Only to be usurped sometime in the future when the scumbag Donald J Trump draws his final breath.ย 

Think I'll go fishing for the day. Might catch me a kraken or two ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

ย 

According to 100 1, there was to be โ€œa military takedown on Thursdayโ€. We are supposed to enjoy the show. Was he referring to an Ex-Pres Trump arrest? None of 100 1 prophecies have come to fruition so what Iโ€™d like to see 100 1 do is give me 10 selections that he predicts will fight out the finish of this years Melb Cup. If he does that, I can safely rule a line through his 10 selections and concentrate on the remaining chances :)ย 

27 minutes ago, Trump said:

According to 100 1, there was to be โ€œa military takedown on Thursdayโ€. We are supposed to enjoy the show. Was he referring to an Ex-Pres Trump arrest? None of 100 1 prophecies have come to fruition so what Iโ€™d like to see 100 1 do is give me 10 selections that he predicts will fight out the finish of this years Melb Cup. If he does that, I can safely rule a line through his 10 selections and concentrate on the remaining chances :)ย 

Why don't you ask for 20 selections, then you have a sure fire First Four.ย 

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Heโ€™s too busy counting the loot from thatย landslide victory bet......๐Ÿ˜‚