RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

unity for President Trump was the end goal of Q

hence the slogan "where we go one we go all"

that slogan alone is evident of the movement&direction that is&was Q

when people are united as one... petty issues are dissolved and the focus was always to unite behind President Trump, with every other interested party in support of the President

this was achieved!! their votes were cast for President Trump and that was always the goal of Q!!

It all now rests in God hands to achieve what would be deemed impossible in mans eyes!!

And so we wait!!

31 minutes ago, 6xes said:

unity for President Trump was the end goal of Q

hence the slogan "where we go one we go all"

that slogan alone is evident of the movement&direction that is&was Q

when people are united as one... petty issues are dissolved and the focus was always to unite behind President Trump, with every other interested party in support of the President

this was achieved!! their votes were cast for President Trump and that was always the goal of Q!!

It all now rests in God hands to achieve what would be deemed impossible in mans eyes!!

And so we wait!!

Give it up man. No "end goal" was achieved by Q or Trump. More like an "own goal" for mine. 

the otherside to Q which is not apparent to some here...

is Q is a worldwide movement and has caused changes worldwide, where people are rising up everywhere!!

corruption&wastage of a countries wealth are being brought into question & the resultant is putting the political class in cheK

and this is another side to the Q phenomenon...

dont believe me? thats fine! what matters is people are rising up to stand for justice&righteousness...

irrespect of whether you are right or left christian, or non christian... its occurring!!

28 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Give it up man. No "end goal" was achieved by Q or Trump. More like an "own goal" for mine. 

Trump and the Military are about to RELEASE THE KRAKEN that will bring down the deep state shitshow once and for all.

Here's my take

The Military will begin to release evidence/documentation/confessions/whistleblowers with links to videos via the Emergency Broadcasting System (phone)

Trump has just reminded MSM and Big Tech they must by law, relay the messaging. They will be given the choice. If they do they are incriminated...if they don't Trump has the encryption keys to their satelites and will switch them off and shut them down....Checkmate

Martial law will be in place until a free and fair election is undertaken before March.

Trumps peaceful transfer of power was always to the Military....all conditions have been met to do so.

Q has said from day 1 the Military is the only way.

Buckle up ....it's almost show time

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

the otherside to Q which is not apparent to some here...

is Q is a worldwide movement and has caused changes worldwide, where people are rising up everywhere!!

corruption&wastage of a countries wealth are being brought into question & the resultant is putting the political class in cheK

and this is another side to the Q phenomenon...

dont believe me? thats fine! what matters is people are rising up to stand for justice&righteousness...

irrespect of whether you are right or left christian, or non christian... its occurring!!

I suggest that once Trump goes the Q phenomenon will gradually go with him. Although I suspect the stench could last years.....

2 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

I suggest that once Trump goes the Q phenomenon will gradually go with him. Although I suspect the stench could last years.....

i love the one liners!! so insightful!!

8 hours ago, Idolmite said:

After watching the Impeachment ‘debate ‘ i have no doubt the Stench is only just begining . Biden , Harris and Pelosi in positions of power 😖🤢

100 1

i revealed a connection of the March/April time in my dream i had with President Trump and the lady with her back turned to me...

it too ties in with the re-election of office with regards to our barrett family trust, which is how i also interpreted it without actually stating it...

in any case time will reveal all

14 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Trump and the Military are about to RELEASE THE KRAKEN that will bring down the deep state shitshow once and for all.

Here's my take

The Military will begin to release evidence/documentation/confessions/whistleblowers with links to videos via the Emergency Broadcasting System (phone)

Trump has just reminded MSM and Big Tech they must by law, relay the messaging. They will be given the choice. If they do they are incriminated...if they don't Trump has the encryption keys to their satelites and will switch them off and shut them down....Checkmate

Martial law will be in place until a free and fair election is undertaken before March.

Trumps peaceful transfer of power was always to the Military....all conditions have been met to do so.

Now "it's almost show time?"

Yet you've been telling us for years the show had already begun. You're grasping at straws now. Even smaller straws than before. My take is you're about to fall off the precipice. It's almost fall time. 

How is the staunch Q support base coping with the lack of leadership and postings from the revered Q? From sometimes dozens of posts per day to now just 4 posts since the election over 6 weeks ago? What has happened? How you all doing?

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

How is the staunch Q support base coping with the lack of leadership and postings from the revered Q? From sometimes dozens of posts per day to now just 4 posts since the election over 6 weeks ago? What has happened? How you all doing?

Im sure theyre doing fine Mitey, the swamp hasnt been drained but the dwellers will  expose themselves soon enough 😬😆  The fact Bidens first priority is to Reinstate the US to the Paris Accord pretty much sums up the reason behind the displacement of Big Don, the lefts obsession with Power and Control using ‘Carbon ‘ as leverage, the building block of life 🙄 The inmates have taken over the assylum , Billy Gates will be chuckling to himself, his Fathers work is being realised 

46 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Im sure theyre doing fine Mitey, the swamp hasnt been drained but the dwellers will  expose themselves soon enough 😬😆  The fact Bidens first priority is to Reinstate the US to the Paris Accord pretty much sums up the reason behind the displacement of Big Don, the lefts obsession with Power and Control using ‘Carbon ‘ as leverage, the building block of life 🙄 The inmates have taken over the assylum , Billy Gates will be chuckling to himself, his Fathers work is being realised 

More dribbling from the home of the bewildered.......🤤

7 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Now "it's almost show time?"

Yet you've been telling us for years the show had already begun. You're grasping at straws now. Even smaller straws than before. My take is you're about to fall off the precipice. It's almost fall time. 

22 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Here's my take

😆

31519169-7DC1-42E0-9B35-EE7EDB280D34.jpeg

yknow Ohaka,

i went looking around on some other forums...

and the geekzone forums is so infused with anti-trump sentiment its almost a one-stop dumping over the President

if you thought Nzracecafe has had bad cases of TDS...   you'll be pleased to know that its worse on other sites LOL

https://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?forumid=184&topicid=191035&page_no=1509

can anyone explain that!!??    1509 pages and counting!!

42 minutes ago, 6xes said:

yknow Ohaka,

and the geekzone forums is so infused with anti-trump sentiment its almost a one-stop dumping over the President

if you thought Nzracecafe has had bad cases of TDS...   you'll be pleased to know that its worse on other sites LOL

They can’t all be wrong....can they.....???

Your esteemed leader about to pardon cronies, crooks and felons from all walks of life...and no doubt the family...

And you wonder why the negativity......??   🤔

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/17/politics/trump-pardons-expected/index.html

46 minutes ago, 6xes said:

yknow Ohaka,

Really? You're surprised? I'll let you in on a little secret. You see, the majority of the people who live on the planet called Earth can actually see through the bullshit that is Donald J Trump. They have seen it with their own eyes and heard it with their own ears. The media has had very little to do with the fall of the Grand Arsehole. He has shit in his own nest so many times that many of his blind minions have now jumped out. You should join them before you suffocate in his faeces. Save yourself now! Come over to the dark side! We'll help you. 

TRUST OUR PLAN 😉

7 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

They can’t all be wrong....can they.....???

Your esteemed leader about to pardon cronies, crooks and felons from all walks of life...and no doubt the family...

And you wonder why the negativity......??   🤔

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/17/politics/trump-pardons-expected/index.html

almost 4 yrs on and you still rely upon the CNN writeups? cmon Ohakaman!!!

did you not learn anything from Adam Schiff??

1 minute ago, Blueanytime said:

Really? You're surprised? I'll let you in on a little secret. You see, the majority of the people who live on the planet called Earth can actually see through the bullshit that is Donald J Trump. They have seen it with their own eyes and heard it with their own ears. The media has had very little to do with the fall of the Grand Arsehole. He has shit in his own nest so many times that many of his blind minions have now jumped out. You should join them before you suffocate in his faeces. Save yourself now! Come over to the dark side! We'll help you. 

TRUST OUR PLAN 😉

the majority arent as bright as what you think!!

if the past is anything to go by... you would then understand,

millions of soldiers were led off to WW2 by a handful of people.... yet there you are claiming the majority are the ones who see!!?? HULLO!!!!

if only you had a real clue of what you talk about..... i might actually believe some of it 

19 minutes ago, 6xes said:

the majority arent as bright as what you think!!

if the past is anything to go by... you would then understand,

millions of soldiers were led off to WW2 by a handful of people.... yet there you are claiming the majority are the ones who see!!?? HULLO!!!!

if only you had a real clue of what you talk about..... i might actually believe some of it 

You're a silly prick lol!

Your hero has dragged his country to the bottom of the shit pit and you still think he's wonderful. He is personally responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of human beings in his own country and you still think he is a great man. 

I suppose you also think Hitler was cool? 

There is something very, very wrong with your brain. I suspect it left the building many years ago, along with Elvis and the tooth fairy. 

you have little to no reasoning, behind what you say....

you make a incorrect assumption about Hitler, and it begs the question whether you actually think before you type anything!!

it took you 35minutes to come up with a reply... and that makes me wonder, if you understood my previous post!!

or were you simply stumped LOL

people think they see the big picture.... but if you dont understand deception, or the heart of a Patriot who loves their country and their fellow man.... you may never come to understand what is taking place in America right now!!

41 minutes ago, 6xes said:

people think they see the big picture.... but if you dont understand deception, or the heart of a Patriot who loves their country and their fellow man.... you may never come to understand what is taking place in America right now!!

Dont let the Race Cafe door hit you in the arse of the way out,...