RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

22 hours ago, 6xes said:

history lesson!!

what was The Reichstag Fire all about??

2021-01-14 15_08_56-Window.png

So you are comparing Trump with Hitler and his illegal grab of power.....???  

No matter who may have started the Reichstag Fire, its importance in aiding Hitler and the Nazi Party’s rise to absolute power in Germany is clear. In fact, in the years since that pivotal event, the phrase “Reichstag Fire” has become a powerful metaphor in modern-day politics.

Politicians and pundits on different ends of the political spectrum have invoked it to describe a crisis that a politician or government has supposedly manufactured to sow fear in the public in order to grab more power or achieve a desired political end.

so is the 2 presidents scenario a far fetched illusion?? *shrugs*

i dont know how things will play out... i just know that Gods will concerning President Trump... is he will serve 2 terms!!

and that is all i stand on!!

How God almighty goes about it... is his choice!!

3 minutes ago, 6xes said:

why did President Trump instruct his supporters to stay @home??

*winx*

Just now, 6xes said:

i dont know how things will play out... i just know that God will concerning President Trump... is he will serve 2 terms!!

B935319E-4948-42A9-8313-969C2369B50F.jpeg

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

and you wonder to yourself... why good honest hardworking men and women love him &evangelicals love him???

are you blind??

and to think you were the clever one!! evidence LOL you cannot even see the things right in front of you!!

and you post trash like that!!! LOL

i gotta give it to you ohakaman!!  you are a neverending flow of air out your rear end!!

an interesting look into the music artists who have turned their back on their president!!

unprecedented times!!

people in the past wouldve been honoured to have their songs played by the leader of their country... well so we thought!!

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-ronald-reagan-hip-hop-and-rap-phil-collins-bruce-springsteen-394ddb622b30a718f1b4621a316a78c3

8 hours ago, 6xes said:

i dont know how things will play out... i just know that Gods will concerning President Trump... is he will serve 2 terms!!

Trump may well serve to terms. Won't be as President though. Maybe two terns in the State Penitentiary, although I suspect more. 

21 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Might pay to investigate some of these banks and other brands to see who is more ethical.. Trump or them?? Trump wins hand down,thats not saying i support him but some of these companies  are a disgrace with some of their practices.

I don't need to investigate them. Anyone involved with the grand arsehole is dodgy. It's just an American thing. The Orange mans' ugly face is  the one the world needs to wipe away now and that is exactly what is happening. 

Trust the plan lol! 

23 hours ago, 6xes said:

you would have learnt very little from history.....

and even now, you think you stand in the light, with everything working against President Donald J Trump

but becos of your anger&hatred towards a man who serves the united states of America, it becomes diffucult to see, more so when its dark!!

for as it was during the time of jesus:

The jeaousy&hatred of the corrupt leadership of the pharisees, set in motion a plot to kill and destroy Jesus and his name.. and the Jewish people were fooled into playing along...

1 John 2:9 , 1 John 2:11 , Proverbs 26:24-26

Hey fucktard.... go build another ark. But don't take 75 years like last time. Might also pay to go a bit bigger this time. Around 6 million animals x 2 plus all that feed ain't gonna fit on the old boat dimensions, as you would know from experience.

Now fuck off and get to work. 

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

6xes last warning..enough of the  garbage ...I have had enough..4 years of your constant nonsense is enough...I said yesterday enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

with respect scooby3051,

you warn me of "enough of the garbage"

but you dont define what i can and cannot post!!??

i am therefore at a disadvantage in not having your mind as to what constitutes the Term "garbage" and what doesnt?

i know my many replies, can cut deep and to the heart of matters... as i am is very forceful in cutting to the chase, but if this is not the issue!!??

please define what is:

thanks

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

with respect scooby3051,

i am therefore at a disadvantage in not having your mind as to what constitutes the Term "garbage" and what doesnt?

i know my many replies, can cut deep and to the heart of matters... as i am is very forceful in cutting to the chase, but if this is not the issue!!??

please define what is:

thanks

The truth is what matters.....you would think any Godbotherer would know that.

And please don’t persist with the “God’s will” bullshit........if there is a God, it would have nothing to do with someone like Trump.

25 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

The truth is what matters.....you would think any Godbotherer would know that.

And please don’t persist with the “God’s will” bullshit........if there is a God, it would have nothing to do with someone like Trump.

well from the very beginning of this thread.......  the Truth has been fulfilled.. and President Trump wasnt written off and yet here we are... and Donald J Trump is still president!!

reconcile that!!!

also how is it... your view on truth... currently doesnt match reality!!!  and im being called out as the one speaking Garbage/conspiritorial thoughts!!

reconcile that!!

and listening to your upside down thinking & hatred of Trump justifies existence of acceptable talk!!??

think about that!!

I praise up President Trump and give acknowledgement of the very things he defends!!...and this is suppose to be offensive?

i know you are not easily offended, Ohakaman, but you are a sucker for pain LOL and sometimes i just feel bad for taunting you... but thats what makes this entertaining!! LOL

and i have no doubt you enjoy this banter and all the clever remarks you make!! and dont tell me you havent had a great laugh in this thread.

God bless you Ohakaman

heres a funny memory i have....

my cousin and i were at the river swimming(really the river is classed as a stream)... we would jump off quite a high cliff to do our crazybombs and that sort of thing...

well my cousin was giving me some cheek about some stupid issue... and he started hurling clay from the side of the cliff, i would dodge them being on the stoney side of the river, and give some tongue and cheek.. which would only spur on my cousin to continually biff clay my way....

eventually..i picked up a tiny little pebble on my side of the river, and biffed it high against the cliff... and the cousin poised himself waiting for it to come down on his head LOL...

it was so funny watching him squirm and poised for the eventual pebble hitting him LOL

waiting for the pebble to hit.. was probably more excrutiating then the actual pebble... was so funny to watch!! ill remind him one day of that, when we catch up *sighs*

5 hours ago, 6xes said:

with respect scooby3051,

please define what is:

thanks

You are not forceful. You're nothing more than a fruit loop.....

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

well from the very beginning of this thread.......  the Truth has been fulfilled.. and President Trump wasnt written off and yet here we are... and Donald J Trump is still president!!

reconcile that!!!

also how is it... your view on truth... currently doesnt match reality!!!  and im being called out as the one speaking Garbage/conspiritorial thoughts!!

reconcile that!!

and listening to your upside down thinking & hatred of Trump justifies existence of acceptable talk!!??

think about that!!

I praise up President Trump and give acknowledgement of the very things he defends!!...and this is suppose to be offensive?

i know you are not easily offended, Ohakaman, but you are a sucker for pain LOL and sometimes i just feel bad for taunting you... but thats what makes this entertaining!! LOL

and i have no doubt you enjoy this banter and all the clever remarks you make!! and dont tell me you havent had a great laugh in this thread.

God bless you Ohakaman

President for a couple more days. His belongings are being removed from the WH as we speak.....

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

reconcile that!!!

reconcile that!!

think about that!!

God bless you Ohakaman

Ditto 6xs. It has certainly been an interesting, if exhausting thread.....🥱

I’m afraid supporting a narcissist like Trump is not something I could ever do.....he is the worst sort of human being and Mary T warned us what to expect.

The constant lying, the pushing of conspiracy theories, the racist divisive policies, the recent encouragement to the brainless/white supremacist mob to overthrow a legal election result he did not like/accept.....and without evidence to the contrary.....THAT IS TRUTH AND REALITY. 

Fortunately next week he will be gone.....best you pray for Joe Biden...he will need all the help he can get to heal America.....

👏

6 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Ditto 6xs. It has certainly been an interesting, if exhausting thread.....🥱

I’m afraid supporting a narcissist like Trump is not something I could ever do.....he is the worst sort of human being and Mary T warned us what to expect.

The constant lying, the pushing of conspiracy theories, the racist divisive policies, the recent encouragement to the brainless/white supremacist mob to overthrow a legal election result he did not like/accept.....and without evidence to the contrary.....THAT IS TRUTH AND REALITY. 

Fortunately next week he will be gone.....best you pray for Joe Biden...he will need all the help he can get to heal America.....

👏

Biden 😳

I actually feel sorry for him, this is going to be painful to watch 😮  Who will replace him 🙄

Followers of the baseless conspiracy theory QAnon have reacted with both panic and an air of confidence over news that President Donald Trump was defeated in the US election.

As major US networks called the election in the favour of Democrats candidate Joe Biden, some appeared to lose faith in the movement. 

“I lost my wife over Q and he just abandoned us when we needed him the most,” one user wrote on the QAnon 8kun forum.