RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

isnt it interesting but just that small peice.... reveals that someone is not being truthful!!

At least, albeit unbelievably, 100 1 has some shame and has stopped posting, for now at least. But you just keep going, exposing even more of your fantasy life to us on a daily basis. Have you no shame?

5 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

At least, albeit unbelievably, 100 1 has some shame and has stopped posting, for now at least. But you just keep going, exposing even more of your fantasy life to us on a daily basis. Have you no shame?

as i said before you dont understand the depths of deception taking place!!

thus it is not for you for whom i post!! rather its for those who have discerning eyes!!

one thing i will say about 100 1

he knows of the deception taking place...... however trying to lead people to the understanding of the depth of deception is not an easy task!!

at the end of the day.... when the whole corrupt system begins to be exposed, it wont be 100 1 who will be hanging his head low...

it will be the likes of your kind... who have fought against the truth being revealed!!!

it is no fault of your own... for the Devil keeps those of his enslaved into service!! go Figure!!

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

he knows of the deception taking place...... however trying to lead people to the understanding of the depth of deception is not an easy task!!

at the end of the day.... when the whole corrupt system begins to be exposed, it wont be 100 1 who will be hanging his head low...

it will be the likes of your kind... who have fought against the truth being revealed!!!

it is no fault of your own... for the Devil keeps those of his enslaved into service!! go Figure!!

No, he’s a deluded conspiracy pushing moron, like you.

Hopefully, once Trump disappears, this thread will do the same and we can restore some sanity to this site.

I’m tired......🥱

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

No, he’s a deluded conspiracy pushing moron, like you.

Hopefully, once Trump disappears, this thread will do the same and we can restore some sanity to this site.

I’m tired......🥱

The nutters never disappear Ohokason - they walk amongst us.,,.

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Jumping around shouting Yes....rare these days and restricted to Saturday afternoons only.....🤗

Cant pick my nose lately and then went back to the Golf and with my last $25 in early jan took Harris English 😆 im liking Kisner and Palmer tomorrow in Hawaii 🙄

12 hours ago, 6xes said:

What a load of garbage...please stop posting such rubbish...you guys have had 4 years of constant shyte every single day...I am saying enough is enough now...you guy is out he is a filthy lying POS...he has got what he deserves...now time to move on and post facts or your thoughts only but not crap like this...I and I am sure many people who frequent here are over it. Have a debate by all means but not this gobildigook crap.

20 hours ago, 6xes said:

this impeachment process has made you young again!! i can see you now... jumping around shouting YES!! YESSSSS!!!  YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! LOL

YES YES YESSSSSSS! 

Orangutan sets another record lol. Twice impeached loser! Major banks and many other brands have severed ties with the arsehole. He no longer has social media platforms to spew forth his lies! His fellow republican arse-lickers are jumping ship. And the prosecution is up on the bit waiting for him to waddle his fat arse out the gate of the Whitehouse and then BAM! HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK, GET ON THE FLOOR, REMAIN SILENT FOR CHRISTS SAKE! GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL! 

29 minutes ago, Blueanytime said:

YES YES YESSSSSSS! 

Orangutan sets another record lol. Twice impeached loser! Major banks and many other brands have severed ties with the arsehole. He no longer has social media platforms to spew forth his lies! His fellow republican arse-lickers are jumping ship. And the prosecution is up on the bit waiting for him to waddle his fat arse out the gate of the Whitehouse and then BAM! HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK, GET ON THE FLOOR, REMAIN SILENT FOR CHRISTS SAKE! GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL! 

you would have learnt very little from history.....

and even now, you think you stand in the light, with everything working against President Donald J Trump

but becos of your anger&hatred towards a man who serves the united states of America, it becomes diffucult to see, more so when its dark!!

for as it was during the time of jesus:

The jeaousy&hatred of the corrupt leadership of the pharisees, set in motion a plot to kill and destroy Jesus and his name.. and the Jewish people were fooled into playing along...

1 John 2:9 , 1 John 2:11 , Proverbs 26:24-26

21 minutes ago, 6xes said:

you would have learnt very little from history.....

and even now, you think you stand in the light, with everything working against President Donald J Trump

but becos of your anger&hatred towards a man who serves the united states of America, it becomes diffucult to see, more so when its dark!!

for as it was during the time of jesus:

The jeaousy&hatred of the corrupt leadership of the pharisees, set in motion a plot to kill and destroy Jesus and his name.. and the Jewish people were fooled into playing along...

1 John 2:9 , 1 John 2:11 , Proverbs 26:24-26

Corrupt leadership..?? That’s why he is gone....comparing the two is a little rich don’t you think....????
How Evangelicals can find the remotest common ground with the biggest slimeball on the planet is truly mystifying....

Mind you, they have been conned by the religion scam for centuries so believing his daily lies probably not much of a stretch........😇

Yep, he’s a real doozie....serving the common man...?? Don’t make me laugh......🙄

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/14/politics/donald-trump-rudy-giuliani-impeachment/index.html

Obama once having said this in front of a crowd, referring to President Trumps prowess on negotiating trade deals

..."im going to negotiate a better deal, well, how  how exactly are you going to negotiate that,  what magic wand do you have!!??"

Obama was proven wrong!!  and even now, the strength of his trade negotiations have put America on a better standing in terms of their economy... despite all the attempts to knock back his presidency, having the media smear him, 3 attempts at impeachment... and he's still President...

and you wonder to yourself... why good honest hardworking men and women love him &evangelicals love him???

are you blind??

3 hours ago, Blueanytime said:

YES YES YESSSSSSS! 

Might pay to investigate some of these banks and other brands to see who is more ethical.. Trump or them?? Trump wins hand down,thats not saying i support him but some of these companies  are a disgrace with some of their practices.

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

Obama once having said this in front of a crowd, referring to President Trumps prowess on negotiating trade deals

..."im going to negotiate a better deal, well, how  how exactly are you going to negotiate that,  what magic wand do you have!!??"

Obama was proven wrong!!  and even now, the strength of his trade negotiations have put America on a better standing in terms of their economy... despite all the attempts to knock back his presidency, having the media smear him, 3 attempts at impeachment... and he's still President...

and you wonder to yourself... why good honest hardworking men and women love him &evangelicals love him???

are you blind??

Deal maker. ?? Another fantasy. How many of his businesses have gone bankrupt......here’s a reminder for the slow witted....

Tariffs have hurt ordinary Americans, particularly Farmers. Chinese stopped buying product and Trump had to pay the same farmers millions in reparations to make up for the losses.....genius. Have a look at current unemployment numbers and businesses going under or gone, covid or not. The thousands of jobs he promised to the same idiots who tried to overthrow the election last week have not eventuated......yet they still support the lying conman....??!

965,000 Americans filed for unemployment LAST WEEK ALONE......

4AA38BA1-89E5-4FB0-9DF6-CB93BA6A1A21.jpeg

4A028B40-0695-487C-AC3F-2B6D8DA8EB67.jpeg

President Trump was to have said this too

"Nobody knows more about debt. I'm like the king. I love debt." — May 2016

yet look at him!! President of the United States and dearly loved by his supporters!!!

figure that one out!!

you cannot comprehend the things of how God works!! nor that of President Trump when God almighty uses him as a vessel for Gods Will to be carried out on earth

for it is said in scripture

1 Corinthians 1:27
But God has selected [for His purpose] the foolish things of the world to shame the wise [revealing their ignorance], and God has selected [for His purpose] the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong [revealing their frailty].

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

this was during the time of Trumps inauguration 2017

2021-01-15 11_56_14-Window.png

Nice try.....

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump had predicted a record-setting turnout for the inauguration, but indicators point to a much more modest gathering.

As the incoming president took the oath of office, the white panels put down to protect the grass along the National Mall revealed large swaths of open space — a stark contrast to the shoulder-to-shoulder crowds that blanketed the National Mall from the U.S. Capitol to past the Washington Monument during Barack Obama's inaugurations.

As Trump prepared to take the oath, the thousands who'd flocked to the Mall extended less than half the distance to the Washington Monument. Attendees reported short lines at several security gates. Morning commuters to Washington talked of nearly empty cars on the D.C. subway.

The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, which operates the subway system, said in a tweet that 193,000 had taken the Metro as of 11 a.m., far fewer than the 513,000 who'd ridden by the same hour in 2009. The ridership ahead of President George W. Bush's second inauguration in 2005 was 197,000.

The National Park Service said there would be no official crowd estimate for Trump's inauguration. Obama's first inauguration, in 2009, is widely believed to have set the record for most well attended, at an estimated 1.8 million people. President Bill Clinton attracted an estimated 800,000 people to his first inauguration. Bush attracted about 300,000 to his second inauguration, in 2005.