RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

i have interpreted various dreams of other people... some complete random strangers i have meet on you tube

i have interpreted some very obscure dreams which for some... people they would simply write off as meaning nothing!!

but after revealing to the dreamer the connections, they could see in their own lives overall meaning!!

its a skill i have developed, which i had mentioned years ago on this forum!!

not that anyone ever take note of these type of things...

in actual fact... i remember back when i first joined backup with Racecafe... i was in a competition, and we were called the dream team!! LOL  imagine that!!

i should stress that the skill is something ive practiced... but ultimately is something the lord has developed in me...

i need to mention that... lest i get a fat head!!

Thank you Jesus!!

heres something else i found out today...

when the Late President John F Kennedy was assasinated the Vice President was sworn into office in airforce 1 whilst airborne

this has symbolism in it too... but ill leave that for another day!!

12 hours ago, 6xes said:

heres the connection with the dream regarding the timing, of RBG passing and Amy Barrett being nominated

my ancestral line is directly tied to the surname Barrett, which originates from england...

the day i had that dream my cousin came to visit, and mentions to me there was going to be a Barrett Family Trust meeting, which ties into a 400 acre block of land, 

now as i heard about this meeting, i knew of some ill feelings towards the Chairman of the Trust&the farmer who was leasing the 400 acres

this group of individuals sought to replace the chairman... and set out to call a family meeting behind the back of the chairman, so as to undermine his position

this of course brought light to the meaning of the first part of the Dream...  end up the chairman didnt attend nor did any of our family.. and so it was a unofficial meeting in which they carried out a election of officers... which wouldve needed to be accept by the courts... so the connection with Amy Barret is now fully established..

the date of the court hearing passed and many of the families went to it... i was asleep that day, as i didnt wish to attend, as i knew what the outcome was going to be...my older brother attended the court hearing filling me in on all the details when he got back...at which point i had awoken still drowsy from the sleep i was having..

The judge heard evry1 who wished to speak, and made a judgement... and basically sent the family away to call another election of office, which is to occur in March/April sometime.. cannot remember the date atm...

but this ties into the whole dream... the fact president Trump was in the dream..in one respect symbolises the election of office for the executive branch....

which has been undermined by cheating and going behind President Trumps back...

the dishes represents a contract, which is either washed clean... or broken if dropped, the understanding of dishes&contracts or agreements is based upon the understanding of food for thought, and food being on dishes.. ie thoughts on paper

the impression that things were also being prepared in the dream has dual meaning... depending on whose side you view it from.... ie President Trump or Biden 

the fact the courts have not made a judgement on the matter concerning the election cheating or undermining... gives rise to the likelihood of it being sent back to the people for another election... as it occurred in our family judgement

so this brings me back to the thinking of a 2 president scenario... whereby the supreme courts will either choose to hear the issues... or the military courts will intervene

now the bloodstains on the shirt is the interesting part to now take note of!!

ancestors who have fought and died for their country&bled red for their country will not be forgotten!! which is what President Trump spoke to me!!

Dreams can come true.... even if you dont understand why!!

The American Dream will remain alive regardless

the connection to the 400acres of land we have is that 400 years ago... slavery was abolished in america... yet the minds of the people are being enslaved

thus the 400year connection to slavery &blood sweat and tears that fought to free the slaves!! thus remember our tupuna

Lies, lies and Bullshit. 

BTW, you godbothering fucktard, 1865 was the year slavery was abolished in the United Disgrace of America. Simple maths makes that 156 years ago. Blows your whole deluded "dream" theory to bits. 

39 minutes ago, Blueanytime said:

Lies, lies and Bullshit. 

BTW, you godbothering fucktard, 1865 was the year slavery was abolished in the United Disgrace of America. Simple maths makes that 156 years ago. Blows your whole deluded "dream" theory to bits. 

becos of your ignorance i captured this for you.. so you might understand the context!!

2021-01-12 11_02_21-400 years since slavery_ a timeline of American history _ News _ The Guardian - .png

16 hours ago, 6xes said:

ive never mentioned this on here,

but i had a dream during the time of when RBG the late justice passed away... and Amy Barrett was being considered the nomination for the Supreme court

in the dream was President Trump, and looking back on it now... i believe it all ties in with what is going on and also what is to follow..

i have shared this on my twitter account... but not here..

my dream:

i was woke up from a rest and i knew i was at our homestead where i grew up.. i went into the Kitchen and there was a lady at the kitchen sink who had her back to me, i knew it was a lady as she had long hair, i got the distinct impression she was either doing dishes or preparing something..

in the kitchen also was President Trump who was wearing a white Shirt which had a reddish stain upon it.. much like it had been diluted with water, like that of a butchers apron where blood and water was mixed together.. that was the type of soiling i saw on his shirt.

President Trump comes up to me looks directly at me and says to me... "i wont forget your tupuna"

end of dream

Tupuna in Te Reo Maori means ancestors..

theres alot of meaning in this dream only becos of the events that occurred in and around my own life.... that have a direct parallel with what has occurred in America... which after looking back i see so many connections and poetic symbolism that God has shown me... but i will explain what occurred the day after i had that dream.. later down the line

hey 100 do you still have me on twitter?

On Twitter huh...that figures......Tupuna.....??? Really.....?? 🤭

18 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

This is getting more ridiculous than some of 100 1 stories. He's finally disappeared in embarrassment. Or maybe his internet has been cut off due to his betting problems? Or has he just been de-platformed  like his idle idol?

He is still here not tried to post for a while...but they are cut from the same cloth....😆🤣

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

becos of your ignorance i captured this for you.. so you might understand the context!!

2021-01-12 11_02_21-400 years since slavery_ a timeline of American history _ News _ The Guardian - .png

Ahhhhh. The old context argument. Sounds like something an Evangelist, someone like filthy Roy Moore or his sick and twisted followers, would say in his defence. Bullshit. A bit like your bible eh fucktard. Scramble for some form of meaning to a pile of shitty paper written as a script for a play by a drunken, unemployed playwrite.IT AIN'T REAL. 😂

16 hours ago, 6xes said:

heres something else i found out today...

when the Late President John F Kennedy was assasinated the Vice President was sworn into office in airforce 1 whilst airborne

this has symbolism in it too... but ill leave that for another day!!

You are a liar. At the time JFK was shot, LYndon B Johnson was in the same motorcade, at the same time, 2 cars back from JFK. When JFK was rushed to hospital, LBJ was rushed to the Airport and put on Airforce 1 in preparation to take control should Kennedy not survive. Once JFK was pronounced dead, at the Hospital, LBJ was sworn in as Commander in Chief. That’s the protocol they follow. So don’t come with your twisted bullshit. We are awake to you. 

1 hour ago, Trump said:

You are a liar. At the time JFK was shot, LYndon B Johnson was in the same motorcade, at the same time, 2 cars back from JFK. When JFK was rushed to hospital, LBJ was rushed to the Airport and put on Airforce 1 in preparation to take control should Kennedy not survive. Once JFK was pronounced dead, at the Hospital, LBJ was sworn in as Commander in Chief. That’s the protocol they follow. So don’t come with your twisted bullshit. We are awake to you. 

He was sworn in on Airforce one though Trumpy 🤔  Success is a good man but looks to be succumbing slightly to the heat 😯 But hey, i know a few people that claim to be astral travellers and they can get it right at times 👽

I hope you lot realise Big Tech who are funded by China  and donate to the Democratic party and 

have shut down free speech to the ooposition party..  It is the forerunner to control and communism ...just like lockdowns and masks are to supress the people, bit by bit think OSH,reducing speed limits, Govt regs,  chaos from immigration etc .

You are goung to find after the election fraud is exposed the CCP have bought and paid for Washington just like they have done in NZ.

It appears the military takedown begins on Thursday NZ time and the brainwashed here are in for a giant shilacking.

As Q said The Military is the only way.

Nothing will stop what is coming

6 hours ago, Trump said:

im curious what part of him being inaugurated in airforce one didnt you understand??

i love how you easily get your panties in a twist... over nothing LOL

as for you're awake comment... try opening your eyes when you read, cos obviously you are having trouble seeing with your eyes closed!!

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

No I just will not put up the garbage and lies he is trying to post...enough is enough.

yknow scooby3051,

a man posts how he views and interprets what he sees... if a man uses a source for backing up his statements

is it wrong that he do so? 

i would use Fox news in the past, to back-up statements and provide context even back it up with scripture sometimes... but you have removed that ability to do so...(having seen a recent video i posted removed)

Yet O'man posts various vids&pics.. and those posts remain& okay fine

but i need not tell you, what that tells me

He posts them once in a while you and your mate posts tons of the shyte...as I said my house my rules...plenty of other places you can go if you are not happy here...I am over all the lies and the shit Trump stands for he is a decisive awful human being and he won't poison here.

To be fair Scooby what qualifies as "shyte" is purely subjective and this is the very essence of the radical Left trying to Cancel/De-Platform/Silence, Free Speech. What to one is shyte, is somebody else's caviar.

You, and many others, do not like Trump for reasons that are entirely yours and you have that right to express them. Equally there are many who support his typically apolitical, different philosophies that are not a product of the embedded political class. He tells it like it is and if that is offensive to some then tough. We had a politician in NZ in 1984 who brought the same "cut to the chase" ideas platform--Bob Jones. Once again, not a career politician who had achieved Sweet F--- All in his life like Goff, Ardern etc, but an experienced businessman, albeit more intelligent than Trump.

Trump had brought radical change for the better to the USA---employment, immigration control, withdrawal from war zones, handbrake on China,Nato re-organisation,; all before the release of Covid19 by China. That, and the Real virus, the mongrel press, have been his undoing.Surprising actually, in the face of unfounded racist allegations, how the black vote for Trump actually increased at this election isn't it.

Anyway, that's my take on things. I could expand this into a prolonged missive but not now. Just be thankful that TDS has provided Race Cafe with the most substantial forum ideas interchange of all time ( 302 pages and counting), kept O'Man, Idolmite, Uriah and a few others focussed and spewing their bile about someone who really has no relevance to their lives, their financial fortunes, their racing prowess or their longevity on this planet.

P.S Take Trump, Ardern, TAB, NZTR Board, issues out of the site and there really is very little backbone to the website so how about posters getting back on task and stimulating racing debate? 

17 hours ago, 100 1 said:

I hope you lot realise Big Tech who are funded by China  and donate to the Democratic party and 

have shut down free speech to the ooposition party..  It is the forerunner to control and communism ...just like lockdowns and masks are to supress the people, bit by bit think OSH,reducing speed limits, Govt regs,  chaos from immigration etc .

You are goung to find after the election fraud is exposed the CCP have bought and paid for Washington just like they have done in NZ.

It appears the military takedown begins on Thursday NZ time and the brainwashed here are in for a giant shilacking.

As Q said The Military is the only way.

Nothing will stop what is coming

True dat.....nice prison cells for a few.....

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

yknow scooby3051,

a man posts how he views and interprets what he sees... if a man uses a source for backing up his statements

is it wrong that he do so? 

i would use Fox news in the past, to back-up statements and provide context even back it up with scripture sometimes... but you have removed that ability to do so...(having seen a recent video i posted removed)

Yet O'man posts various vids&pics.. and those posts remain& okay fine

but i need not tell you, what that tells me

I doubt it tells you very much. Funny how no responses to the hypocritical evangelist questions....truth hard to answer obviously....🤔

9 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

To be fair Scooby what qualifies as "shyte" is purely subjective and this is the very essence of the radical Left trying to Cancel/De-Platform/Silence, Free Speech. What to one is shyte, is somebody else's caviar.

You, and many others, do not like Trump for reasons that are entirely yours and you have that right to express them. Equally there are many who support his typically apolitical, different philosophies that are not a product of the embedded political class. He tells it like it is and if that is offensive to some then tough. We had a politician in NZ in 1984 who brought the same "cut to the chase" ideas platform--Bob Jones. Once again, not a career politician who had achieved Sweet F--- All in his life like Goff, Ardern etc, but an experienced businessman, albeit more intelligent than Trump.

Trump had brought radical change for the better to the USA---employment, immigration control, withdrawal from war zones, handbrake on China,Nato re-organisation,; all before the release of Covid19 by China. That, and the Real virus, the mongrel press, have been his undoing.Surprising actually, in the face of unfounded racist allegations, how the black vote for Trump actually increased at this election isn't it.

Anyway, that's my take on things. I could expand this into a prolonged missive but not now. Just be thankful that TDS has provided Race Cafe with the most substantial forum ideas interchange of all time ( 302 pages and counting), kept O'Man, Idolmite, Uriah and a few others focussed and spewing their bile about someone who really has no relevance to their lives, their financial fortunes, their racing prowess or their longevity on this planet.

P.S Take Trump, Ardern, TAB, NZTR Board, issues out of the site and there really is very little backbone to the website so how about posters getting back on task and stimulating racing debate? 

Yes he is a real doozy. Followed by the braindead who believe everything he tells them. We know Americans aren’t the sharpest tools in the box but when you see and hear some of these people you really have to wonder....As for his achievements, all they have done is alienate America from allies and others around the World, divided the Nation on pre Civil War lines, and emboldened those subterranean groups and white supremacists from the South who have always existed, but until now, have been kept under control.....helped the common man...? Laughable....some of those screaming lunatics in Washington the other day “wanted their jobs back”.....those same jobs Trump promised them four years ago....Finally the Republican hierarchy have grown a pair and are speaking out...better late than never.....and what happens in the next week or so while the narcissist is still in power will shape America for years to come. Might not be pretty....for my son in California with his family, I hope I’m wrong about that....🙏

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/12/politics/joint-chiefs-condemn-sedition/index.html

18 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

I doubt it tells you very much. Funny how no responses to the hypocritical evangelist questions....truth hard to answer obviously....🤔

ill give you a heads up on the parallel that we will see take place!! just so that you and the other numbskulls on this forum will know in advance

just as we have seen the exposure of corruption in the political circles...

you will also see the corruption surface in the church circles... so dont be suprised when this happens

for this is not unexpected when you consider the following scripture!!

2 Corinthians 11:14, 2 Corinthians 2:11, Revelation 12:9