RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

2 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

The result IS VERIFIED you fuckwit. Electoral College certification ring a bell.....??? The Military will drag the scumbag out...

And try and get your facts straight, Trump got 46% of the vote 74m.....Biden got 51.4%  81m.

Ha ...verified ....Team Trump had to show the world the corruption

You are one big joke...Biden was lucky to get 20% of the vote.

I told you it was a Trump landslide and when the real results ( Dominion voter machine)  are released it will show has 410 electoral collage votes and thats without the rest of the fraud.

You are supporting the deep state stolen election without a thought of investigation....on your head fella

Military incoming

The CCP funded Silicon Valley (Apple) is now withdrawing Parler (Free speech twitter like platform) from the App store.

Free speech and censorship is a huge attack on the people.

Why is Pelosi trying to impeach Trump when only days to go?

They know what is coming.thats why...They know Biden won't be there on the 20th

Why would they attack free speech if they thought they were in control? Because Trump is in control ...He holds all the cards and they are about to be dealt.

Panic in DC

4 hours ago, 100 1 said:

All Trump digital soldier accounts have been taken down by Twitter.....communism for the world to see

Includes the legal team of Sydney Powell and Lin Wood and General Flynn

You are about to see military intervention (publically)

Trump is going to use the Emergency Broardcasting System to talk to the people.

Expect arrests in the coming days.

What a fuckturd

5 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

The result IS VERIFIED you fuckwit. Electoral College certification ring a bell.....??? The Military will drag the scumbag out...

And try and get your facts straight, Trump got 46% of the vote 74m.....Biden got 51.4%  81m.

theres a interesting twist....

i came across it having watched Kim Clements daughter on her channel... if you dont know who the late kim clement is theres ample means of finding out!!

its very possible that what we may see is 2 presidents of America...

which would seem very odd!!

but in your post Ohakaman... you make the assumption that "The military will drag the scumbag out..."

if you think the military is going to stand with the Fraudulent Quid Pro Joe... you have the size of a chicken brain...

2 standing Presidents!! you think so?? time will tell!!

3 hours ago, 6xes said:

i came across it having watched Kim Clements daughter on her channel... if you dont know who the late kim clement is theres ample means of finding out!!

but in your post Ohakaman... you make the assumption that "The military will drag the scumbag out..."

if you think the military is going to stand with the Fraudulent Quid Pro Joe... you have the size of a chicken brain...

Please, go seek the help you so obviously need

45 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Please, go seek the help you so obviously need

its funny i remember back when John Key tried to Ram through the TPPA... you remember that right!!??

the majority of Nz stood up against the move in full protest and marched... in various cities and towns to show their disapproval!!!

After John Key end up signing off on it... he thought it was a done deal!!!

little did he realise his efforts were going to be undone by the Newly elected President of 2017 in America.....

This scenario should highlight to dummies like you Idolmite YES YOU!! DUMMY!!

that even if things are officially signed off... 

its easily undone by Gods almighty hand!!

President Trump undone sell-out DonKey's plans!!

You see how it works now!!??

thank god for President Trump!!

It aint over, til God almighty says its over!!

10 hours ago, 6xes said:

Will have to revise that now the same scumbag has said they will scuttle off to Florida on Jan 19 to avoid the sight of Joe’s inauguration.

The Military will stand with the sane President if necessary, not an unhinged, deranged lunatic.

6 hours ago, 6xes said:

its funny i remember back when John Key tried to Ram through the TPPA... you remember that right!!??

the majority of Nz stood up against the move in full protest and marched... in various cities and towns to show their disapproval!!!

After John Key end up signing off on it... he thought it was a done deal!!!

little did he realise his efforts were going to be undone by the Newly elected President of 2017 in America.....

This scenario should highlight to dummies like you Idolmite YES YOU!! DUMMY!!

that even if things are officially signed off... 

its easily undone by Gods almighty hand!!

President Trump undone sell-out DonKey's plans!!

You see how it works now!!??

thank god for President Trump!!

It aint over, til God almighty says its over!!

And there’s the problem.....lunatic Evangelists spouting their religious claptrap.

Wasn’t it “God’s will” that Trump would be re elected.....didn’t every Charlatan say so ...???

Presumably now we know the result, it wasn’t....was it.....????? Another fairy story for the gullible......😇

There is a psychiatric disorder that explains Trump and his supporters' belief that the election was rigged. It's called "delusional disorder," described in this way: "The hallmark of delusional disorder is a non-bizarre fixed false belief, contradicting external reality, which is held by the patient fiercely despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary."

On 1/9/2021 at 5:06 PM, 100 1 said:

Ha ...verified ....Team Trump had to show the world the corruption

You are one big joke...Biden was lucky to get 20% of the vote.

I told you it was a Trump landslide and when the real results ( Dominion voter machine)  are released it will show has 410 electoral collage votes and thats without the rest of the fraud.

You are supporting the deep state stolen election without a thought of investigation....on your head fella

Military incoming

No hope for someone as deluded as you are......suggest you move to the US and join the next gullible mob.......🙄

Scooby3051,

I am writing as one of those with what you call a "delusional disorder".

It has been my experience that almost all of those with an attention span in excess of 140 characters would be classified by yourself as having a "delusional disorder".  I have read several very lengthy treatises on the stolen election, and they are hard work to comprehend, but all point to the fact that the election was stolen and that the thieves have won and that I should just get over it and move on. It is quite remarkable how those swamp critters managed it.  They knew that to get the irrefutable facts together in a detailed and comprehensive manner that would satisfy a number of high court judges would take two years and no nation can exist in that sort of limbo for that sort of period.

3 minutes ago, Tauhei Notts said:

Scooby3051,

It has been my experience that almost all of those with an attention span in excess of 140 characters would be classified by yourself as having a "delusional disorder".  I have read several very lengthy treatises on the stolen election, and they are hard work to comprehend, but all point to the fact that the election was stolen and that the thieves have won and that I should just get over it and move on. It is quite remarkable how those swamp critters managed it.  They knew that to get the irrefutable facts together in a detailed and comprehensive manner that would satisfy a number of high court judges would take two years and no nation can exist in that sort of limbo for that sort of period.

I recall seeing TV shows, where they would setup a prank... and all actors were brought in to play their part to convince the target person... that its all real.

now imagine this show... but on a grander scale, where every actor is playing there part in the political prank of the century... to convince the public that the USA election was real.

to do it on such a huge scale, with people already aware of the prank...  but dont wish to play along... rather they chose to reveal the prank!!!

this is the essence of what we have seen... and are seeing(well some of us)

i have already mentioned the notion of a scenario of 2 Presidents after the 20th January

this is paralleled in biblical scripture too... in a number of situations...

the one that gives it the most relevance is the time during Jesus being restrained after being betrayed by Judas and taken before Pilate...

this is a very similar Parallel that we are seeing now!!

now consider John 19:15-23 to show the relevant context of the 2 president scenario...

the difference being the sacrifice Jesus made back then... was so that future times&seasons would be victorious so long as the people made it so!!

for as it was during the time of Jesus the pharisees all worked against the man who had a God given authority.. likewise it is with the deceitful politicians unwilling to stand for whats right!!

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

I recall seeing TV shows, where they would setup a prank... and all actors were brought in to play their part to convince the target person... that its all real.

now imagine this show... but on a grander scale, where every actor is playing there part in the political prank of the century... to convince the public that the USA election was real.

to do it on such a huge scale, with people already aware of the prank...  but dont wish to play along... rather they chose to reveal the prank!!!

this is the essence of what we have seen... and are seeing(well some of us)

Good grief

28 minutes ago, 6xes said:

i have already mentioned the notion of a scenario of 2 Presidents after the 20th January

this is paralleled in biblical scripture too... in a number of situations...

the one that gives it the most relevance is the time during Jesus being restrained after being betrayed by Judas and taken before Pilate...

this is a very similar Parallel that we are seeing now!!

now consider John 19:15-23 to show the relevant context of the 2 president scenario...

the difference being the sacrifice Jesus made back then... was so that future times&seasons would be victorious so long as the people made it so!!

for as it was during the time of Jesus the pharisees all worked against the man who had a God given authority.. likewise it is with the deceitful politicians unwilling to stand for whats right!!

Are you listening to yourself man?

i dont expect you to ever understand the depth of deception taking place....

afterall

how do you convince a man that believes he has the truth already!!

you simply have to wait & see for yourself... and then that big head of yours can be deflated.. heheh

55 minutes ago, 6xes said:

afterall

you simply have to wait & see for yourself... and then that big head of yours can be deflated.. heheh

We've told you, we've waited, we've seen. You're certifiable. 

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

afterall

676FBBBB-A5B3-4B7C-847E-9E9DF53E3F48.jpeg

2 hours ago, Tauhei Notts said:

Scooby3051,

CB716E7C-8047-405D-BBB4-85F35E422117.jpeg

ive never mentioned this on here,

but i had a dream during the time of when RBG the late justice passed away... and Amy Barrett was being considered the nomination for the Supreme court

in the dream was President Trump, and looking back on it now... i believe it all ties in with what is going on and also what is to follow..

i have shared this on my twitter account... but not here..

my dream:

i was woke up from a rest and i knew i was at our homestead where i grew up.. i went into the Kitchen and there was a lady at the kitchen sink who had her back to me, i knew it was a lady as she had long hair, i got the distinct impression she was either doing dishes or preparing something..

in the kitchen also was President Trump who was wearing a white Shirt which had a reddish stain upon it.. much like it had been diluted with water, like that of a butchers apron where blood and water was mixed together.. that was the type of soiling i saw on his shirt.

President Trump comes up to me looks directly at me and says to me... "i wont forget your tupuna"

end of dream

Tupuna in Te Reo Maori means ancestors..

theres alot of meaning in this dream only becos of the events that occurred in and around my own life.... that have a direct parallel with what has occurred in America... which after looking back i see so many connections and poetic symbolism that God has shown me... but i will explain what occurred the day after i had that dream.. later down the line

hey 100 do you still have me on twitter?

heres the connection with the dream regarding the timing, of RBG passing and Amy Barrett being nominated

my ancestral line is directly tied to the surname Barrett, which originates from england...

the day i had that dream my cousin came to visit, and mentions to me there was going to be a Barrett Family Trust meeting, which ties into a 400 acre block of land, 

now as i heard about this meeting, i knew of some ill feelings towards the Chairman of the Trust&the farmer who was leasing the 400 acres

this group of individuals sought to replace the chairman... and set out to call a family meeting behind the back of the chairman, so as to undermine his position

this of course brought light to the meaning of the first part of the Dream...  end up the chairman didnt attend nor did any of our family.. and so it was a unofficial meeting in which they carried out a election of officers... which wouldve needed to be accept by the courts... so the connection with Amy Barret is now fully established..

the date of the court hearing passed and many of the families went to it... i was asleep that day, as i didnt wish to attend, as i knew what the outcome was going to be...my older brother attended the court hearing filling me in on all the details when he got back...at which point i had awoken still drowsy from the sleep i was having..

The judge heard evry1 who wished to speak, and made a judgement... and basically sent the family away to call another election of office, which is to occur in March/April sometime.. cannot remember the date atm...

but this ties into the whole dream... the fact president Trump was in the dream..in one respect symbolises the election of office for the executive branch....

which has been undermined by cheating and going behind President Trumps back...

the dishes represents a contract, which is either washed clean... or broken if dropped, the understanding of dishes&contracts or agreements is based upon the understanding of food for thought, and food being on dishes.. ie thoughts on paper

the impression that things were also being prepared in the dream has dual meaning... depending on whose side you view it from.... ie President Trump or Biden 

the fact the courts have not made a judgement on the matter concerning the election cheating or undermining... gives rise to the likelihood of it being sent back to the people for another election... as it occurred in our family judgement

so this brings me back to the thinking of a 2 president scenario... whereby the supreme courts will either choose to hear the issues... or the military courts will intervene

now the bloodstains on the shirt is the interesting part to now take note of!!

ancestors who have fought and died for their country&bled red for their country will not be forgotten!! which is what President Trump spoke to me!!

Dreams can come true.... even if you dont understand why!!

The American Dream will remain alive regardless

the connection to the 400acres of land we have is that 400 years ago... slavery was abolished in america... yet the minds of the people are being enslaved

thus the 400year connection to slavery &blood sweat and tears that fought to free the slaves!! thus remember our tupuna