RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

Yes, Trump has finally conceded and promised an orderly transition. I saw his concession with my own eyes. But wait! Maybe it’s fake news? If my eyes haven’t deceived me, I think the only reason Trump has conceded is to score an invite to Biden’s inauguration and a free feed. Meanwhile, Trump Turnbury GC in Scotland has just posted its 8th annual loss in a row and has racked up over £40m in losses ! Tax losses alive and well in Trump Land! 

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

you dont even realise how far gone your thinking is!!

watch what happens!! and when it happens, just know you were told in advance

God almighty is in control, it was he who wrote the end from the beginning!!!

even now the Dems are trying to impeach president Trump LOL... do you realise how ridiculous that is..... more importantly..do you understand why they are doing it??

its becos they have to keep the dummies confused and entrapped in confusion to cause them to go mental when it all hits the Fan!!

then the dummies will further their hatred towards the President of America... HULLO!!

So far down the hole with your mate, no idea which way is up......🙄

19 minutes ago, Trump said:

Yes, Trump has finally conceded and promised an orderly transition. I saw his concession with my own eyes. But wait! Maybe it’s fake news? If my eyes haven’t deceived me, I think the only reason Trump has conceded is to score an invite to Biden’s inauguration and a free feed. Meanwhile, Trump Turnbury GC in Scotland has just posted its 8th annual loss in a row and has racked up over £40m in losses ! Tax losses alive and well in Trump Land! 

But do you believe it ?? Still full of lies, he didn’t order the National Guard out, Pence did.....even then they took too long. He was reading a prepared statement...no credibility in it at all.....covering his own arse. Justice coming....🔥

And the Scots don’t want him at the Golf Course there either....they would rather have Covid.......😷

6 hours ago, 100 1 said:

So at what point do you think a democratic country  should audit the votes?

It appears on here no one is interested and are going to look extremely silly when the military finally devulges the real result.

Corrupt MSM has a done a great job on Kiwis

They have done recounts in several states, three times in Georgia.

Trump and his cronies keep telling the halfwit followers “ there is loads of evidence of election fraud” yet have produced NONE.

Over 50 different cases, in multiple states...all thrown out. They went to the Supreme Court where his tame judges sit, and got thrown out.

That’s the problem with the legal system....they tend to want EVIDENCE.

That’s the problem with Trump.....lies and conspiracy theories are not EVIDENCE.

And there is as much chance of Military intervention as you collecting on that landslide bet......🙄

26 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

They have done recounts in several states, three times in Georgia.

Trump and his cronies keep telling the halfwit followers “ there is loads of evidence of election fraud” yet have produced NONE.

Over 50 different cases, in multiple states...all thrown out. They went to the Supreme Court where his tame judges sit, and got thrown out.

That’s the problem with the legal system....they tend to want EVIDENCE.

That’s the problem with Trump.....lies and conspiracy theories are not EVIDENCE.

And there is as much chance of Military intervention as you collecting on that landslide bet......🙄

How stupid are you going to look?

Any fool can see the evidence is overwhelming but it was never investigated by the correct authoriities....the corrupt courts wouldn't touch it.

Trump has caught them all and the biggest scandal in the world is ready to break.

Trump has legally explored all avenues to expose the fraud  and now  the stage is set for legal military intervention 

Twits like you are oblivious to what is about to hit them

Team Trump is holding all the cards....Election fraud,, Hunter laptop, Obamagate, Huber, Durham, Seth Rich, Epstein, Covid, Ukraine, Uranium 1, Clinton Foudation' Iran deal, etc etc

I told you 4years ago this is a Military operation and you are about to see it for yourself.

I see Trump has made a fool out of 100 1. How’s this for a quote -

“We have just been through an intense election and emotions are high," he said. "But now tempers must be cooled and calm restored."

"A new administration will be inaugurated on Jan. 20. My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth orderly and seamless transition of power. This moment calls for healing and reconciliation," Trump added.

The remarks are the president's first acknowledgement of electoral defeat “. 
So much for all those ridiculous prophecies from the insane! 

14 minutes ago, Trump said:

I see Trump has made a fool out of 100 1. How’s this for a quote -

“We have just been through an intense election and emotions are high," he said. "But now tempers must be cooled and calm restored."

"A new administration will be inaugurated on Jan. 20. My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth orderly and seamless transition of power. This moment calls for healing and reconciliation," Trump added.

The remarks are the president's first acknowledgement of electoral defeat “. 
So much for all those ridiculous prophecies from the insane! 

100 1 made a fool out of himself to be honest. His world view is extremely wonky. 

34 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

100 1 made a fool out of himself to be honest. His world view is extremely wonky. 

Maybe you can show everyone where Trump says he concedes or congratulates Biden

You can't

Enjoy the show

It now gets real 

image.png.5fe988891515022801f1cd1511d351b1.png

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

This pathetic bastard just got even more pathetic.....🦨

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/08/politics/donald-trump-next-steps/index.html

no end to the Anti-trump sentiments... doesnt it make you wonder why that is??

its the picture of a animal who awaits slaughter, like that of a pig that has been cornered into a small pen 

right up until the last moments.. the pigs Squeals louder & louders

its as if the pigs are already wounded and been reeling in pain becos every attempt to escape the pen, has seen it only further injure itself

and so we have the final scenario, where it has been led up the race.. the pig thinks it has escaped, little does it realise, theres no turning back becos the gates have closed behind them!!!

and so it was with the swine who have all turned their backs on President Trump!!

next comes the pain!!

21 minutes ago, 6xes said:

no end to the Anti-trump sentiments... doesnt it make you wonder why that is??

its the picture of a animal who awaits slaughter, like that of a pig that has been cornered into a small pen 

right up until the last moments.. the pigs Squeals louder & louders

its as if the pigs are already wounded and been reeling in pain becos every attempt to escape the pen, has seen it only further injure itself

and so we have the final scenario, where it has been led up the race.. the pig thinks it has escaped, little does it realise, theres no turning back becos the gates have closed behind them!!!

and so it was with the swine who have all turned their backs on President Trump!!

next comes the pain!!

If you haven’t worked out why by now, you are thicker than I thought. Religious hypocritical nutcases are half the problem...

The only pain will be coming Trumps way.....and about time.....👏

9 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

If you haven’t worked out why by now, you are thicker than I thought. Religious hypocritical nutcases are half the problem...

The only pain will be coming Trumps way.....and about time.....👏

President Trump is way too clever for people like you... to comprehend his methods and means of trapping the animal that is called the Deepstate!!!

you dont have the foresight or brain capacity to ever see beyond your nose!! LOL 

All Hundy can do now is love 6exes posts. He has nothing left to say. His Twitter feed is quiet as Trump has been permanently banned. Cashed in all those Trump landslide tickets yet Hundy? C'mon, it's time you manned up and admitted you got it wrong, very wrong. Your legal heroes being sued for billions by Dominion, what's next?

What's next for you Hundy is oblivion 

All Trump digital soldier accounts have been taken down by Twitter.....communism for the world to see

Includes the legal team of Sydney Powell and Lin Wood and General Flynn

You are about to see military intervention (publically)

Trump is going to use the Emergency Broardcasting System to talk to the people.

Expect arrests in the coming days.

3 hours ago, 6xes said:

President Trump is way too clever for people like you... to comprehend his methods and means of trapping the animal that is called the Deepstate!!!

you dont have the foresight or brain capacity to ever see beyond your nose!! LOL 

7DAB041E-4B3F-4E8C-AC03-05EAE7A267DC.jpeg

Some sense at last.....👏

“Legislation needs to take place to secure the airwaves and social media from what Trump and his cabal have spewed into it these past years. It is a good sign that Trump got banned from Twitter along with Sidney Powell, Michael Flynn and Lin Wood. It is another good sign that Sidney Powell is being sued for $1.3 Billion by Dominion. These are steps in the right direction..”

1 minute ago, Ohokaman said:

Some sense at last.....

“Legislation needs to take place to secure the airwaves and social media from what Trump and his cabal have spewed into it these past years. It is a good sign that Trump got banned from Twitter along with Sidney Powell, Michael Flynn and Lin Wood. It is another good sign that Sidney Powell is being sued for $1.3 Billion by Dominion. These are steps in the right direction..”

You told us Trump was the dictator ?

Looks like you are the one that wants to be a DICKTAKER

When the dust settles on this takedown the Big Tech CEOs will pay the ultimate price.

Already Zuckerberg has been exposed for $400m funding the rigged election

I predict he will be one of the first arrests once the result is verified

So the over 80m who voted for Trump are dictated to by an unelected asshole

Remember when free speech is silenced you already have  lost a country.

Q has always said the military is the only way  and that is exactly what is happening

Drain the swamp

34 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Some sense at last.....👏

Qanon nutters also banned. Watch the arrests unfold! All of 100 1 and 6exes idols are being strung up! What a bunch of wankers.

4 minutes ago, Trump said:

Qanon nutters also banned. Watch the arrests unfold! All of 100 1 and 6exes idols are being strung up! What a bunch of wankers.

Why would they get banned?

Thats right for exposing these criminals

Justice coming

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Why would they get banned?

Thats right for exposing these criminals

Justice coming

Never learn do you moron ?? Still believing all the conspiracy bullshit and constant lies from Trump.....just like thousands of others.

If they want to try that again...these extremists / terrorists who co ordinate this stuff will find a very different response.

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

You told us Trump was the dictator ?

Looks like you are the one that wants to be a DICKTAKER

When the dust settles on this takedown the Big Tech CEOs will pay the ultimate price.

Already Zuckerberg has been exposed for $400m funding the rigged election

I predict he will be one of the first arrests once the result is verified

So the over 80m who voted for Trump are dictated to by an unelected asshole

Remember when free speech is silenced you already have  lost a country.

Q has always said the military is the only way  and that is exactly what is happening

Drain the swamp

The result IS VERIFIED you fuckwit. Electoral College certification ring a bell.....??? The Military will drag the scumbag out...

And try and get your facts straight, Trump got 46% of the vote 74m.....Biden got 51.4%  81m.