RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

13 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

This Texas joke will get thrown out....just like the other 50.  Spineless, Gutless wonders brown nosing Trump.....it won’t be forgotten.

The SCOTUS at the end is the only one that counts

By then the world will know what all these scumbags have been up to

Watch Barr and Durham make an entrance

6 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

But you said he's not even the real Joe? So which Joe is gone? Is the real one still here?

Both...but only one will be a hero....the one working for Team Trump

Team Trump has had to let the people see the corruption for themselves

It is starting to unfold before your eyes'

Enjoy the show

11 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Enjoy the show

Could you post a video of the show please?

14 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Could you post a video of the show please?

Not allowed

Hitler says no videos 

Suppressing free speech. He better hope he doesn't go down with big tech for doing the same thing.

When they are teaching Q posts in years to come in history classes he will be ashamed at banning them....mind control at it's finest

8 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Not allowed

Hitler says no videos 

Suppressing free speech. He better hope he doesn't go down with big tech for doing the same thing.

When they are teaching Q posts in years to come in history classes he will be ashamed at banning them....mind control at it's finest

You've got it bad haven't you. If you were a real freedom fighter, as you profess to be on a daily basis, you'd just do it. Pump for Trump I say....

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Not allowed

Hitler says no videos 

I’d be careful if I were you......we have to tolerate your crap, Scooby doesn’t........🙊

4 hours ago, 100 1 said:

The SCOTUS at the end is the only one that counts

By then the world will know what all these scumbags have been up to

Watch Barr and Durham make an entrance

The same SCOTUS THAT HAS ALREADY THROWN THEM OUT 9-0....?. With Ted Cruz leading it....???!! Good luck with that.....😆

4 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Enjoy the show

Yeah right.....more bullshit.....

BFE592BD-368A-4BFA-BEA8-1F4538AE3D37.jpeg

F2E452B9-13BF-4E5C-BF72-F972177D8A0F.jpeg

Do you reckon they get to sit together in Gitmo or will they get the firing squad that has just been made legal again?

Maybe Joe could ask for 40% black shooters to keep the diversity count right.

Tell us in your dreams how you think Biden could possiby get a security clearance with the upcoming treason charges?

Big tech guilty

5 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

This Texas joke will get thrown out....just like the other 50.  Spineless, Gutless wonders brown nosing Trump.....it won’t be forgotten.

Ha 

Lets just see ....my intel says they win

Your fake news says they will lose

13 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Ha 

Lets just see ....my intel says they win

Your fake news says they will lose

Even sensible Republicans know this is bullshit....I’d be surprised if the Supreme Court gives it the time of day.

More tweeting morons......🙄

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Even sensible Republicans know this is bullshit....I’d be surprised if the Supreme Court gives it the time of day.

More tweeting morons......🙄

Keep digging that hole

So  What penalty will  corrupt CNN face for knowingly hiding the Biden story before the election and knowingly giving the public fake polls?.

It is called election interference, the very thing they falsely accused Trump of for 3 years.

Big crimes come with big penalties

Drain the swamp

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Keep digging that hole

So  What penalty will  corrupt CNN face for knowingly hiding the Biden story before the election and knowingly giving the public fake polls?.

It is called election interference, the very thing they falsely accused Trump of for 3 years.

Big crimes come with big penalties

Drain the swamp

Nothing. Big crimes come with big penalties......Trump will find that out in January.......🦨

When this scum is removed, the swamp will be a hell of a lot better off.

On 12/10/2020 at 5:33 PM, 100 1 said:

Not allowed

Hitler says no videos 

OK 100 1 out you go until you've posted a public apology..I do not put this site on for people like you to abuse me and defame me..how dare you call me such a vile name.Your choice what to do now.

5 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

OK 100 1 out you go until you've posted a public apology..I do not put this site on for people like you to abuse me and defame me..how dare you call me such a vile name.Your choice what to do now.

It was ia a figure of speech but I apologise if it offends you

Meanwhile Ohoka puts up videos and you say nothing about it.

The event of the past 4 years and next 4 years is the biggest of our lifetimes.

Because I have had prior information of the event I thought I would share it here to inform people what was coming their way, but it turns out the truth is so outrageous people react in the same manner you do

We are at the stage now the public gets to see the event for themselves starting with the election fraud. What happens from now on will shock the world way more than Covid but it will end well.

There will be a time in the very near future when people will want the answers to difficult questions and I am in a position to provide them.hence why I have been active.

Hope that sheds light on the situation

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

You blokes rigged the election and CNN was complicit and you and everyone is finding out

You are one big DUPED dummy with no where to hide.

The walls are closing in

Another ANONYMOUS ramble.....CIA my arse.....🙄

15 hours ago, 100 1 said:

It was ia a figure of speech but I apologise if it offends you

Meanwhile Ohoka puts up videos and you say nothing about it.

The event of the past 4 years and next 4 years is the biggest of our lifetimes.

Because I have had prior information of the event I thought I would share it here to inform people what was coming their way, but it turns out the truth is so outrageous people react in the same manner you do

We are at the stage now the public gets to see the event for themselves starting with the election fraud. What happens from now on will shock the world way more than Covid but it will end well.

There will be a time in the very near future when people will want the answers to difficult questions and I am in a position to provide them.hence why I have been active.

Hope that sheds light on the situation

You are full of it...you have “information”....really.....?? All of which has been lies, bullshit, conspiracy theories so far....???
There is no election fraud. The American people decided they didn’t want a would be dictator in the White House. Simple.

Trump is keeping the “stolen election” fraud going to fleece the gullible morons that support him.

He is nothing more than a Narcissistic, lying, racist con man.....and is acting just as Mary Trump predicted.

The sooner this odious family is removed the better America and the World will be. 🙏