RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

11 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Maybe you should view this before making insane statements

This is the tip of the iceberg without addressing the rigged Dominion machines

I know its not CNN ...it just happens to be real people with signed affidavits and  so it might be a stretch for you to comprehend

Clown

At least you want them to investigate for election fraud but somehow you think you know the result... programmed????

We'll see. I caught the tail end of it this morning. I'm not spending what was it, 90 minutes long? I'm not wasting my evening watching that. While you don't have a life outside of QAnon and American politics - where the dirty fight the dirty - I do. American politics does not rule my life. I'll leave you to it....

42 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

When it all is said and done and proven to be a hoax by a sore loser and a large bunch of conspiracy theorists, will you still believe there is fraud? 

70+ million voters have called out the Fraud... and 100,000's of Trump supporters worldwide.. know the Fraud exists and its being exposed daily...

heck even skynews australia is seeing it

yet for some reason... you dont wish to acknowledge the existence of Voter Fraud,

i guess its only natural to want to be victorious in all that one has debated over!!

The US election is not just about winning the Presidency..

rather,

it is about showing the world how far fallen it has become!!

to give the US elections a direct contrast to how far fallen its at: consider the following

if ill gotten gains maketh the man... then the world is in for a shitload of trouble!!

5 minutes ago, 6xes said:

70+ million voters have called out the Fraud... and 100,000's of Trump supporters worldwide.. know the Fraud exists and its being exposed daily...

yet for some reason... you dont wish to acknowledge the existence of Voter Fraud,

i guess its only natural to want to be victorious in all that one has debated over!!

rather,

to give the US elections a direct contrast to how far fallen its at: consider the following

if ill gotten gains maketh the man... then the world is in for a shitload of trouble!!

70+ million voters have not called out the fraud. A poll of Trump voters who thought fraud had been committed did not come up with that sort of number at all. Stop making things up. 

Speaking of I'll gotten gains, that's how the Trump family has lived for generations. You are so deluded. 

5 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

70+ million voters have not called out the fraud. A poll of Trump voters who thought fraud had been committed did not come up with that sort of number at all. Stop making things up. 

Speaking of I'll gotten gains, that's how the Trump family has lived for generations. You are so deluded. 

your choice to believe the lies about the Trump Family, but they will remain in power after the 21st Jan 2021 i can guarantee it!

watch and be amazed!! LOL

7 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Deluded

Take time to read

Prob close to the mark....soon find out

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

When all is said and done.. and the fraud is sorted out..

how will you react to the outcome of justice being met out to those involved in trying to steal the 2020 U.S election?

you still believing theres no Fraud??

Here we go, the other religious fruitcake has reappeared.  Another gullible idiot that lives on fairytales.

If there is any fraud proven, I’ll believe in your fairy tale book.

37 minutes ago, 6xes said:

rather,

That last line is the first sensible one in four years.....🙄

13 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

No racism here then.......you pricks will believe anything. Powell is a conspiracy lunatic. From Texas. Go figure....🙄

She is a registered military lawyer if you hadn't figured it out.

She is there to take care of the upcoming military tribunals...

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2020/11/23/sidney-powell-is-registered-as-a-military-lawyer-and-is-the-only-one-who-can-prosecute-treason-at-a-tribunal/

In a news report by Hal Turner, his sources state that Georgia’s Republican Governor Brian Kemp and the Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger both allegedly took money from Communist China, perhaps to intentionally STEAL the November 3rd  Election for Joe Biden.

How blatant does the fraud have to be....just the tip

Before it goes to the SCOTUS Team Trump will show the people irrefutable evidence of massive election fraud.

Game over

Even the 2 clowns here should be able to work this out.

Even the people in the audience are laughing at amateur hour.

46 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

How blatant does the fraud have to be....just the tip

Before it goes to the SCOTUS Team Trump will show the people irrefutable evidence of massive election fraud.

Game over

Even the 2 clowns here should be able to work this out.

Even the people in the audience are laughing at amateur hour.

Yadda yadda yadda

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

Yadda yadda yadda

We are wasting our time with these losers Idol. Spent far too much of it trying to educate these wooden planks.....ain’t going to work...

I’ve got other battles to fight right now, this one is over.

Anyone who has seen the conspiracies, the lies, the deceit, the general dribble on these pages the past few years, knows who the winners are.

Voter Fraud... ?. If anyone is trying to STEAL AN ELECTION IT IS TRUMP, GIULIANI, ELLIS AND THAT GORGON POWELL.

I’ll make a few predictions on the way out...

1. There is NO rampant voter fraud to steal an election.....( note the above )

2. States will confirm the rightful winner

3. The Electoral College will confirm the votes giving Biden victory 306 - 232

4. Joe Biden will be the next US President in January 2021.

5. More a hope.....Trump gets what’s coming to him and he ends up in jail.

Have a great Christmas all and much better 2021.......🙏👍

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:
Lol... Pennsylvania sent out 1.8 million mail-in ballots, received back 1.4 million of them, and then counted 2.5 million mail-in ballots. Even vote-rigging needs to be done intelligently!

Gee, I hope that's not your smoking gun...

Do we just ignore that prior to the election at the end of October, PA announced that over 3 million people had requested mail-in ballots? (Feel free to fact check) That might explain why 2.5 million votes were counted. Just a thought.

11 minutes ago, skelly said:

Gee, I hope that's not your smoking gun...

Do we just ignore that prior to the election at the end of October, PA announced that over 3 million people had requested mail-in ballots? (Feel free to fact check) That might explain why 2.5 million votes were counted. Just a thought.

You're asking Hundy to think. I mean, really?

33 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

So the Trump landslide has gone from 1000-1  to 25-1

To think 2 days ago I was backing Trump outright at 34-1 to win

Dropping like a rock

Fleecing the brainwashed is easy

His chances are dropping like a rock too. Like the rocks in your head. 

25-1 in a two dog race is still one hell of an outsider. 

Be patient and trust Q. Everything will come true after Trump's re-election. 
Then Trump lost. Whoever "Q" is has barely posted since Election Day. 
The speakers in Scottsdale can be thought of as priests of QAnon — in fact some of them were citing specific Q posts that day as if they were gospel. 
That messiah has gone mostly silent since the election.

2 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

His chances are dropping like a rock too. Like the rocks in your head. 

25-1 in a two dog race is still one hell of an outsider. 

Be patient and trust Q. Everything will come true after Trump's re-election. 
Then Trump lost. Whoever "Q" is has barely posted since Election Day. 
The speakers in Scottsdale can be thought of as priests of QAnon — in fact some of them were citing specific Q posts that day as if they were gospel. 
That messiah has gone mostly silent since the election.

Q went into the Bookmaking buisness, hes offering 25s for Trump at present 😆