RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

no one has conceded yet!!

people are wavering in the lie thats been perpetrated... yet plenty of evidence has been gathered of corruption/fraud...

never has the call for Justice and the supreme courts been more needed to bring forward whats right... and to meet out Justice to the ones have have carried out the Fraud!!

The ones of the righteous mind understand this Battle has to be Won&will be won, in order that there be a future for the lost to be gathered in!!

Too long the wiles of the Devil has toyed with the Hearts & Mind of people via the MSM...

The future of tomorrow is already secured for America.. the question is: for how long!!??

C2431A1C-A50A-486A-85E7-3FF0C1841ED9.jpeg

On 11/15/2020 at 10:05 PM, 100 1 said:

And this will prob be about right and that is not even taking into account the millions of fake ballots

I predicted Biden will be lucky to get 20% of legal ballots and I am about to be proven right

Fake news had Biden ahead by 10points while knownly he was behind by 60 and some clowns here believed them'

Now read the REAL NEWS.....not this crap....💩

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/17/media/scytl-debunks-conspiracy-theory/index.html

20 hours ago, 6xes said:

people are wavering in the lie thats been perpetrated... yet plenty of evidence has been gathered of corruption/fraud...

The ones of the righteous mind understand this Battle has to be Won&will be won, in order that there be a future for the lost to be gathered in!!

Too long the wiles of the Devil has toyed with the Hearts & Mind of people via the MSM...

The "ones of the righteous mind" fighting this losing rebellious corruption/fraud battle, on behalf of Donald Trump should heed your bible 6xes.

Ezekiel 12:2

"Son of man, you dwell in the midst of a rebellious house who have eyes, but see not,  who have ears, but hear not, for they are a rebellious house."

Put that in your biblical quotation book and smoke it.

Wow, there is some weird excrement in this thread. Almost none of it warrants retort, effort would be better placed giving psychological help. A backward and insular China went through a Mao personality cult, 'cultural revolution', Red Guards.. How can NZers at this stage of history and with so many tools and knowledge available to them be under such a distorted alternative reality.

Anyway, I see Gruff is still on the 'Anti-vaxx insanity choo choo train.

https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/8/3/535

"Conclusions: In the Italian population, the coverage rate of the influenza vaccination in people aged 65 and over is associated with a reduced spread and a less severe clinical expression of COVID-19."

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jmv.26120

"We found a moderate to strong negative correlation (r = −.5874, n = 21, P = .0051), meaning that where there were higher influenza vaccination rates, less deaths from COVID‐19 occurred."

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.07.27.20161976v2

"...vaccines administered in the past 1, 2, and 5 years are associated with decreased SARS-CoV-2 infection rates, even after adjusting for geographic SARS-CoV-2 incidence and testing rates, demographics, comorbidities, and number of other vaccinations."

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Only 1500+ deaths a day. How many with debilitating long term problems? How many front line heath care workers?

4 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

The "ones of the righteous mind" fighting this losing rebellious corruption/fraud battle, on behalf of Donald Trump should heed your bible 6xes.

Ezekiel 12:2

"Son of man, you dwell in the midst of a rebellious house who have eyes, but see not,  who have ears, but hear not, for they are a rebellious house."

Put that in your biblical quotation book and smoke it.

amazing look at that!! you quoting scripture, who wouldve thought that was possible ay lol

Isaiah 55:11

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

God works wonders even if we cannot see it sometimes *winx*

4 minutes ago, 6xes said:

amazing look at that!! you quoting scripture, who wouldve thought that was possible ay lol

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Well you certainly can't see the obvious from the fiction 

18 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

thanks for your 2cents, pity its no longer in circulation.. it mightve been worth something!!

20 minutes ago, 6xes said:

thanks for your 2cents, pity its no longer in circulation.. it mightve been worth something!!

Well your God-appointed 8-years-in-charge-man Trump won't be in circulation much longer either, because he, like a 2 cent piece, is today worthless. 

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

Whatever the hell that means.....🙄

On 11/18/2020 at 2:01 PM, 6xes said:

no one has conceded yet!!

never has the call for Justice and the supreme courts been more needed to bring forward whats right... and to meet out Justice to the ones have have carried out the Fraud!!

The future of tomorrow is already secured for America.. the question is: for how long!!??

Plenty of evidence eh....No wonder you believe in fairy stories.....🙄

Remind us again how many legal challenges have been successful to date......????

Point being 6exs, the Bible is ancient, vague and open to interpretation. I can go through and easily locate a passage, which I can then interpret to suit my own philosophies.

Just ask Israel Folau. That's exactly what he does.

12 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

Point being 6exs, the Bible is ancient, vague and open to interpretation. I can go through and easily locate a passage, which I can then interpret to suit my own philosophies.

Just ask Israel Folau. That's exactly what he does.

Can you find a bit that makes Donald Trunp president of the US for 8 years though?

39 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Guiliani and the other Republican morons continue with the charade......these lawyers should be struck off.....

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/giuliani-trump-legal-team-press-briefing-fact-check/index.html

So I was put Scooby jail again for breaking the biggest story on the planet ....The US massive election fraud...go figure that one

Meanwhile I see the clowns ignoring facts and repeating fake news

They are heading for another gigantic fall

Biggest sting in history

Just remember any election that uses software to tabulate and is connected to the net now comes under scrutiny.....

43 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

So I was put Scooby jail again for breaking the biggest story on the planet ....The US massive election fraud...go figure that one

Meanwhile I see the clowns ignoring facts and repeating fake news

They are heading for another gigantic fall

Biggest sting in history

Just remember any election that uses software to tabulate and is connected to the net now comes under scrutiny.....

A shame he let you out. You're not breaking anything Hundy, other than your links with reality. FFS can't you give it a rest? Or check yourself into some place where you can get some help. You seriously need it. It's over. Your supposed sting is not a goer. It never was. You've chosen to believe the wrong people. You need to get with the times. See what is happening, not what you think should happen or what you'd like to see happen. It's not happening, yet we have put up with your stuff daily, except when the great Scooby puts you away. Surely he'll throw away the key soon....

2 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

A shame he let you out. You're not breaking anything Hundy, other than your links with reality. FFS can't you give it a rest? Or check yourself into some place where you can get some help. You seriously need it. It's over. Your supposed sting is not a goer. It never was. You've chosen to believe the wrong people. You need to get with the times. See what is happening, not what you think should happen or what you'd like to see happen. It's not happening, yet we have put up with your stuff daily, except when the great Scooby puts you away. Surely he'll throw away the key soon....

What for?

You are deluded as usual....big spreader of fake news

Is this not real?....Team Trump have it all

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

Wrong. How are you going to respond when Trump concedes?

Why would he concede when he won in a landslide?

How come you see the real people presenting the evidence but you need the fake news to tell it's bullshit and you believe them and not the real people?

Mind control

Biggest sting ever

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

What for?

You are deluded as usual....big spreader of fake news

Is this not real?....Team Trump have it all

What a team .....Nutcase Giuliani, Q Anon Conspiracy promoter Powell and hypocrite Ellis......😆

They keep saying “we have it “ but can never show it...thrown out of every court in the land.

You couldn’t believe anything they say.....and judges don’t....👏

1 minute ago, 100 1 said:

Why would he concede when he won in a landslide?

How come you see the real people presenting the evidence but you need the fake news to tell it's bullshit and you believe them and not the real people?

Mind control

Biggest sting ever

Go back to the rabbithole with all the other gullible morons.....you are deadin the water, just like Trump.