RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

9 hours ago, Idolmite said:

So how much are you set to lose?

I am set to lose nothing

This movie script was written a long time ago and I know the ending

You are going to find the voter fraud was so rampant I reckon even California will turn red.

Enjoy the show

20 hours ago, Gruff said:

This wont age well. You will be seeing this quoted again without doubt 🤣

Well Gruff, I'm not too sure how you Good Old Boys feel where you live, down in Bollinger County Missouri, but back here in New Zealand Trump's defeat comes as a great relief to 95% of us.

Mrerly knowing an impulsive narcissist will no longer have his finger on the nuclear button, puts us much more at ease

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

I am set to lose nothing

This movie script was written a long time ago and I know the ending

You are going to find the voter fraud was so rampant I reckon even California will turn red.

Enjoy the show

You get more ludicrous by the day......those blokes in white coats will be coming soon.....🤪

5 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Joe Biden i love you.

I am sorry for calling you Joke Biden and sleepy Joe and insinuating that you are senile.

3 NYSE shares i took a punt on thinking that they may rise under a Biden Presidency went nuts today

APTA +16.7%

AAIC + 7.22%

FPI    +4.6%

Selling today Joe but thank u.

Only the start once they finally get the orange clown out.....👍

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

Well Gruff, I'm not too sure how you Good Old Boys feel where you live, down in Bollinger County Missouri, but back here in New Zealand Trump's defeat comes as a great relief to 95% of us.

Mrerly knowing an impulsive narcissist will no longer have his finger on the nuclear button, puts us much more at ease

Your dreaming, the democrats were divisive from day one of Trumps presidency and he has achieved far more than your mainstream media ever let on... Whats this WW3 crap? Trump sacked the war monger who went on to write a book .. relief? Why are you Stressed? Your choice of Media outlet determines that..what and who you believe is completely your choice, turn off the TV ... What a Relief that would be 😅

29 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Brilliant. 

Lock Hundy up, lock Hundy up, lock Hundy up!!!!

That one ain't gunna last a week

I backed Trump to win @$32 on Betfair

He has shortened $9.50

In a few days he will be a raging favourite ... the fraud is huge

20 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

That one ain't gunna last a week

I backed Trump to win @$32 on Betfair

He has shortened $9.50

In a few days he will be a raging favourite ... the fraud is huge

No, that just means that the current world is overrun with QAnonutters who are so brainwashed they don't understand the relevance of the old adage "a fool and his money are soon parted". You lot think you know something you don't, and have wasted, oops, I mean spent your money at odds which have forced the oddsmakers to drop the price. That's how it's works. I'm sure you know that. They'll be loving you right now. But it still doesn't mean you're going to get a payout. Trump says he's going to the Supreme Court, but it's not he that gets to decide that. This is not going to end well for you, but you have nobody to blame but yourself. 

41 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

No, that just means that the current world is overrun with QAnonutters who are so brainwashed they don't understand the relevance of the old adage "a fool and his money are soon parted". You lot think you know something you don't, and have wasted, oops, I mean spent your money at odds which have forced the oddsmakers to drop the price. That's how it's works. I'm sure you know that. They'll be loving you right now. But it still doesn't mean you're going to get a payout. Trump says he's going to the Supreme Court, but it's not he that gets to decide that. This is not going to end well for you, but you have nobody to blame but yourself. 

How ignorant can someone be.

You are watching the return of power back to the people.

They will rise up as one.

I could fill this thread with 1000 examples of voter fraud including the rigged voter counting machines....but I won't

I will watch you squirm over the coming days as you realise the world is not exactly what you thought.

When the dust settles on this election result Kiwis are gunna want an investigation into our election and rise up against our corrupt media and Govt..

This is just the beginning.

21 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

How ignorant can someone be.

You are watching the return of power back to the people.

They will rise up as one.

I could fill this thread with 1000 examples of voter fraud including the rigged voter counting machines....but I won't

I will watch you squirm over the coming days as you realise the world is not exactly what you thought.

When the dust settles on this election result Kiwis are gunna want an investigation into our election and rise up against our corrupt media and Govt..

This is just the beginning.

*yawns*

if this is just the beginning, you need de-platforming ASAP. And every post you've ever made deleted. None of us should have to put up with any more of your crap. And yes, I do care about the truth, but that's certainly not what we're getting from you. 

15 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

*yawns*

if this is just the beginning, you need de-platforming ASAP. And every post you've ever made deleted. None of us should have to put up with any more of your crap. 

I don't have to tell you from now on.

The world gets to watch for themselves.

23 hours ago, Gruff said:

Your dreaming, the democrats were divisive from day one of Trumps presidency and he has achieved far more than your mainstream media ever let on... Whats this WW3 crap? Trump sacked the war monger who went on to write a book .. relief? Why are you Stressed? Your choice of Media outlet determines that..what and who you believe is completely your choice, turn off the TV ... What a Relief that would be 😅

Well I think President Trump employed that 'war monger' in the first place.

What Media outlet do you suggest I turn to for an unbiased viewpoint?

50 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

Well I think President Trump employed that 'war monger' in the first place.

What Media outlet do you suggest I turn to for an unbiased viewpoint?

CNN obviously Uriah......they have as many Republicans on there as Dems. They Check and call out Facts......hence the fake news label.

13 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

CNN obviously Uriah......they have as many Republicans on there as Dems. They Check and call out Facts......hence the fake news label.

Haha

What happens to Jeff Zucker when they find out Biden has 20% of legal votes (they knew) and they were telling the world Biden was winning 10 points!

It is called election interference but this time it's not fake Russia.

Treason. corruption at the highest level.

What happens when Biden can't get a high level security clearance because he sold out to China and Ukraine and others? (Hunters laptop)

How come it's illegal now for him to talk to other world leaders without being declared the winner.

CNN and others are in for a power of trouble.

36 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Haha

What happens to Jeff Zucker when they find out Biden has 20% of legal votes (they knew) and they were telling the world Biden was winning 10 points!

What happens when Biden can't get a high level security clearance because he sold out to China and Ukraine and others? (Hunters laptop)

How come it's illegal now for him to talk to other world leaders without being declared the winner.

YOU'RE SUCH A BRAINWASHED FUCKWIT. Hopefully those in charge lock you up for life shortly..............we REALLY don't need being force-fed your drivel on a daily basis. 

40 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Haha

Yeah of course they are...just like all the others over the last four years.....🥱

He’s talking to anyone reasonable....most will wait for confirmation of the bleeding obvious.