RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

Can probably close this thread out now, Donald is confined to the history books almost certainly due to Covid.

He was correct on a few things though.

1) The media is corrupt and crooked as they come and try to influence our thinking in everyday lives.

2) The Clintons are dodgy as they come and their influence runs deep into the Dems.

3) The US electoral system is horrendous & open to corruption of which he benefited in 2016.

4) He checked the world order & realigned a few things for the better, held Europeans & Arabs to account more.

5) Grew our share investments massively over the 4 yrs.

16 minutes ago, barryb said:

Can probably close this thread out now, Donald is confined to the history books almost certainly due to Covid.

1) The media is corrupt and crooked as they come and try to influence our thinking in everyday lives.

2) The Clintons are dodgy as they come and their influence runs deep into the Dems.

3) The US electoral system is horrendous & open to corruption of which he benefited in 2016.

4) He checked the world order & realigned a few things for the better, held Europeans & Arabs to account more.

Ha The fun hasn't even started yet.

Trump will win in a landslide

The man with best intelligence information in the world is telling you.

.His tweets always turn out correct. 

1 minute ago, 100 1 said:

Well you’ve been wrong for four years, why change now....thick as two short planks....😆

23 minutes ago, barryb said:

Yes close it FFS.....we’ve proved the morons on here knew nothing, know nothing....let them go infest some other site....😡

14 hours ago, 6xes said:

did anyone see the recent CNN segment that had former republican Rick Santorum on it??

if you happen to see it... watch Santorums body language!!   it speaks volumes!!

let me know what his body is telling you... id love to hear from others

He has been pretty fair actually....he checked the numbers and this fraud hoax didn’t make sense....we know that but good to hear him say it.

10 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

I hate to tell you but he lost, he fails to grasp that you cant win all the time and this time hes fired.

I actually support the guy but the ravings of a few blind nutters whom support him regardless of fact are enough to turn anyone off.

17 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Yes close it FFS.....we’ve proved the morons on here knew nothing, know nothing....let them go infest some other site....😡

Close it???  lol

you would think... the confidence you have you'd be joyous to share of the victory.. but nope.. shut it down?? SHUT IT DOWN???

now that sounds like PANIC to me!! LOL

WE THAT KNOW, see right through the lies!!

8 minutes ago, 6xes said:

Close it???  lol

you would think... the confidence you have you'd be joyous to share of the victory.. but nope.. shut it down?? SHUT IT DOWN???

You clowns know nothing, you’ve proved that time and again.....just conspiracy trolls and religious hypocrites....now go away......🙄

71780292-3F36-4C2A-B171-2E7E1B1B8C61.jpeg

5B4640DB-8706-41E0-917D-5791910EFFF9.jpeg

16 minutes ago, barryb said:

I hate to tell you but he lost, he fails to grasp that you cant win all the time and this time hes fired.

I actually support the guy but the ravings of a few blind nutters whom support him regardless of fact are enough to turn anyone off.

87431679-052E-4B71-AFB3-919BDF456ECE.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Gruff said:

So Much for trusting the plan 🙄😆

I can understand the Sheeple wanting Trump out but to be replaced by this Mob  😳   This is going to be Shambolic

He had the chance to be great, and serve his country for eight years. But he's only used to serving his own self interests, and it showed. As soon as the going got tough (Covid) he bailed. It's so sad when somebody is so hopeless at their job they get voted out by the people, just for the sake of getting rid of them no matter what the alternative. A walking zombie could have beaten Trump in 2020. Oh hang about, a walking zombie did!!!

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Take it like a man and not a spoilt little child. If you can't fuck off, at least have the decency to shut the fuck up. 

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

Close it???  lol

Take it like a man and not a spoilt little child. If you can't fuck off, at least have the decency to shut the fuck up. 

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

I can understand the Sheeple wanting Trump out but to be replaced by this Mob  😳   This is going to be Shambolic

Fuck me Gruff...you’ve been part of this conspiracy mob on here for years.....at least have the grace to realise you’ve been suckered.

Biden might not be the ideal choice but 74m Americans thought he was better than that orange clown they had.

If the Dems can win the Senate, expect some real changes...and millions of Americans will be better off in so many different ways.....👏

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

He had the chance to be great, and serve his country for eight years. But he's only used to serving his own self interests, and it showed. As soon as the going got tough (Covid) he bailed. It's so sad when somebody is so hopeless at their job they get voted out by the people, just for the sake of getting rid of them no matter what the alternative. A walking zombie could have beaten Trump in 2020. Oh hang about, a walking zombie did!!!

Ha aint gunna age well

Can't help myself keep going back and taking those juicy landslide odds.

What happens now with Hunters laptop? Remember the one that shows Joe being bought and paid for by China and Ukraine and others.

You know the treason and corruption....how will that play out until the voter fraud is proven?

Enjoy the show

3 hours ago, Gruff said:

You are watching the plan

You can't tell the people you have to show them.

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Ha aint gunna age well

What happens now with Hunters laptop? Remember the one that shows Joe being bought and paid for by China and Ukraine and others.

You know the treason and corruption....how will that play out until the voter fraud is proven?

Enjoy the show

You're the only thing around here not aging well. Give it up man, before administration put you in permanent jail. You can share a cell with The Don. 

Even if the laptop turns out to be a story, it's too late now to save Trump's more-than-adequate arse. He's toast. You're toast. Q is toast. It's a toastathon. You're all deluded with zero credibility. Goodnight and goodbye. 

8 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

You are watching the plan

You can't tell the people you have to show them.

Oh FFS man. Do you have any idea how stupid you look? Even Fox News has seen the light. Haven't you been able to pay the electricity with all those "landslide" bets you've been taking. You were to scared to have a bet with me though, weren't ya. 

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Ha aint gunna age well

Enjoy the show

You’ve lied on here for four years so why would we believe anything you say now ? Deluded moron....🤥

Landslide odds...???  Want to show us your ticket....??? Probably not.....I’d light the fire with it....worthless......
Voter fraud, treason, corruption.....??? Trump has more to worry about on that front.....🤡

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

Oh FFS man. Do you have any idea how stupid you look? Even Fox News has seen the light. Haven't you been able to pay the electricity with all those "landslide" bets you've been taking. You were to scared to have a bet with me though, weren't ya. 

The whole bet thing is another mirage Idol. On another planet this idiot.