RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

Sky News have an excellent coverage of the election. One Democrat voter interviewed said, β€œI pity and feel sorry for anyone who is suffering from Dementia. I’ve always voted Democrat but for the first time in my life I’m voting Republican. I couldn’t possibly vote for a person suffering from Dementia”. Only in America!

2 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

What a choice,either way the American people will be the losers.

Β 

i once made that comparison... regarding National & Labour as 2 sides of the same coin... but being the same coin... and chose to see Winston as the defender holding back the tides ofΒ corruption..

now that my man Winston is gone... how shall i now perceive the Coalition now.. hmmm

i therefore have to place my trust elsewhere... lest my mind be shaped with a incorrect perceptionΒ 

Β 

attitudes and perceptions of people really colour the world around us....

therefore i take the winningΒ attitude and the mindsetΒ of victory, which is why some of us... are confident in President Trump...

if one doesnt have confidence in something... they live in worry or fear of things they simply dont understand!!

Β 

Either way... God is Great... America will be made great again by the hand of God, and there will be no mistaking Gods hand of justice when it comes!!

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Sky News have an excellent coverage of the election. One Democrat voter interviewed said, β€œI pity and feel sorry for anyone who is suffering from Dementia. I’ve always voted Democrat but for the first time in my life I’m voting Republican. I couldn’t possibly vote for a person suffering from Dementia”. Only in America!

Just shows how dumbΒ they are.....gullible in the extreme......

Barnum was right....” No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people...”

πŸ™„

4 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

"THE HOUR IS NIGH"

The votes are cast, the counting begun. It's either Donald the Divisive or Joe the Geriatric. What a choice!!

If 100 1 is correct, he winsΒ a lot of money, Covid disappears and Biden goes to prison. If not.....well he just looks a misguided fool.

I quite liked the interviewΒ Gower had with two 60s plus Americans, theyΒ said the difference between the Democrat voters and RepublicansΒ is in their response to a lost election , says alot about the type of people they are. Β If you think for a moment Kamala Harris is Presidential Material you are beyond foolish....All AmericansΒ loseΒ withΒ a Democrat Vctory, New Normal, thenΒ New World Order ....Β Go the G.O.A.T TheΒ Orange ChampionΒ 

18 minutes ago, Gruff said:

I quite liked the interviewΒ Gower had with two 60s plus Americans, theyΒ said the difference between the Democrat voters and RepublicansΒ is in their response to a lost election , says alot about the type of people they are. Β If you think for a moment Kamala Harris is Presidential Material you are beyond foolish....All AmericansΒ loseΒ withΒ a Democrat Vctory, New Normal, thenΒ New World Order ....Β Go the G.O.A.T TheΒ Orange ChampionΒ 

And Mike Pence is....?? β€œ Mother, mother....”. Β πŸ˜†

On 11/2/2020 at 10:48 AM, 100 1 said:

I have backed Trump for a huge landslide win.

I believe Trump winning will have a huge effect on NZ and the world.

After the election Trump will expose the crimes and the NZ govt along with others will collapse under the corruption.

Buckle up

Well I hope you didn't bet your house on it Hundy. Trump certainly isn't going to win in a huge landslide. Not even a small landslide.Β Neither of them are going to win in any kind ofΒ landslide. Very close.Β 

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Unless Trump gets assasinated heΒ will be there for four years... not 4 months 😣 I wouldnt want Pence in but compared to Pitbull Harris hes JFKΒ πŸ˜†

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Looks like a decent human being, you got something on him Hokes? Good catholic man, 3 Grown children and their family had a β€˜famous β€˜ pet Rabbit called Marlon Bundo . Go RepublicansΒ πŸ˜€

32 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Looks like a decent human being, you got something on him Hokes? Good catholic man, 3 Grown children and their family had a β€˜famous β€˜ pet Rabbit called Marlon Bundo . Go RepublicansΒ πŸ˜€

Bible basher extraordinaire......looks like the Yanks are still in the 1800’s....πŸ™

https://fabiosa.com/dvgfen-ctentlfs-rsmkb-aumgr-pbmgr-mike-pence-calls-his-wife-mother-and-asks-her-to-put-god-before-him/

oh well unless the dems can pull out the biggest election fraud win of all timeΒ 

it looks like 4 more years of DJT.....

i think the biggest shock is, it looks like they are going to hold the senate as well......

next few days could be crazy timesΒ 

28 minutes ago, shodsie said:

oh well unless the dems can pull out the biggest election fraud win of all timeΒ 

it looks like 4 more years of DJT.....

i think the biggest shock is, it looks like they are going to hold the senate as well......

next few days could be crazy timesΒ 

Ain’t over yet. Dems will retain the House and it is 46-46 in the Senate right now. If that flips it’s all on....

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Well I hope you didn't bet your house on it Hundy. Trump certainly isn't going to win in a huge landslide. Not even a small landslide.Β Neither of them are going to win in any kind ofΒ landslide. Very close.Β 

one thing to note about landslides is, as the land shifts & moves.. the debriΒ buried in the hill eventually end up laid bare, and one side of the hill becomes exposed!!

Go figure!!

Win or lose the Dems picked the wrong candidate to go against Trump.

IMO people are sick of career politicians and Biden is exactly that.

Now he says he should have voted against the Iraq war,thats exactly what a career politician would say to save his job.

Biden after 47 years will/would have many favours to pay back.Pork barrell politics at its Β finest.

Clinton had the same problem.People want change,real change not a changing of the guard.

3 hours ago, Idolmite said:

HaΒ 

It will be aΒ landslideΒ 

Team Trump is going to expose the voter fraud by these scumbags

You can't tell the people you have to show them.

Trust the plan

Sharpie pen fraud.... lol

people refused to use the sharpie-pens in casting their votes.. and chose to use a ball-point pen.. and when they used the ball-point pen theirΒ votes were invalidated...

typical cheating tactics of bentΒ BidenΒ supporters.. crooked as they come!!

cheat as they did... they will still lose!!

then theΒ Not-my-President season 2 beginsΒ 

10 hours ago, 100 1 said:

HaΒ 

It will be aΒ landslideΒ 

Team Trump is going to expose the voter fraud by these scumbags

You can't tell the people you have to show them.

Trust the plan

Some landslide.....our chief fuckwit won’t feel too good this morning then....??Β πŸ˜†

6BBA8774-346C-4499-B32D-9B655ADFEE90.jpeg

8 hours ago, 6xes said:

Sharpie pen fraud.... lol

people refused to use the sharpie-pens in casting their votes.. and chose to use a ball-point pen.. and when they used the ball-point pen theirΒ votes were invalidated...

typical cheating tactics of bentΒ BidenΒ supporters.. crooked as they come!!

cheat as they did... they will still lose!!

then theΒ Not-my-President season 2 beginsΒ 

And so the crap begins....”.call the lawyers..”........πŸ™„