RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

yknow at first i had my reservations in the beginning about the whole Q thing...

and i argued points with 100 1, from the stand-point of you cannot fight "lies with lies" or "disinformation with disinformation"

but then a light eventually came on... and the quote that came to mind was "all is fair in love and war"

and i understood there was a uncoventional-war taking place on a Global-scale which some people now... do not comprehend 

So the questions one would ask...

what is the purpose of the war?? Why dont i see the War? Why are they fighting?? What is the end goal of the opposing sides?? Who's who in this war?? is Nz involved in this war??

if one concludes theres no War @ play and its all ones imagination, then why is there so much civil unrest in countries, is this just coincidence or by design??

have you been brought to the understanding that this is normal and inevitable...  the truth of it all goes deeper!!

"almost going from a stand point of Q being a "delusion of grandeur" to now pivoting with the "no-one gives a shit"... isnt that a interesting shift!!"

No shift at all. I never suggested anything like "delusions of grandeur" from Q personally, however since you've mentioned it most people don't give a shit about somebody with delusions of grandeur. The sooner you realise you've been taken for a ride the better. All that's happened is that you gullible lot have been conned, over and over again. You wanted something to happen, something to believe, and here was Q saying what sounded pretty good to you. So you believed. More fool you. Charles Manson has a manner which saw fools follow him off the edge of the precipice too....

On 10/27/2020 at 3:16 PM, 6xes said:

Can i ask all the people who participate in or view this "Trump written off" thread...

their honest opinion on some of the videos&pictures i have posted in the past and more recently...

i would like to know if they are "Non-sense" in your eyes&worthy of censorship

The reason why i ask... is i received a private message warning me of possible action, over the videos and tweets i make on this thread...

it mightve been a case of mistaken identity??  *shrugs*

its suggested im clogging up the threads with nonsense videos and twitter tweets ...lol thats a good one!!

anyway your honesty would be appreciated!! 

Yes I have just been released from Scooby's Race Cafe jail for the 3rd time.

So much for free speech!  

It appears Scooby is following the Big Tech companies in the US.

Apparently I can't break the world biggest story (Biden family crime story) on this site or quote from the official CDC covid site.

TDS is real

welcome back!! 100..

i have to also limit my videos/tweet/pics.. its possible theres a cost involved which we are both not aware of.. that ties into.. posting both tweets/videos etc

who knows for sure... *shrugs*

3 minutes ago, 6xes said:

welcome back!! 100..

i have to also limit my videos/tweet/pics.. its possible theres a cost involved which we are both not aware of.. that ties into.. posting both tweets/videos etc

HA Ohokaman posts far more than us so Scooby must be gunna put him in jail too.

Especially because it really is SHYTE

11 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

HA Ohokaman posts far more than us so Scooby must be gunna put him in jail too.

Especially because it really is SHYTE

not long to go til the US elections!!

try stay out of the scooby-jail til then  *winks*

56 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Keep on going you two...happy to stop you again...dont push your luck.

Ok So maybe you can explain the problem.

Is it a cost issue with the videos, tweets?

Or is it a problem with the content?

Are you saying the Biden story doesn't exist?

30 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

You just clutter up the threads with shit and I won't allow it...post opinions by all means but not the reams and reams of nonsense...I am not into conspiracy theories and I won't have the site cluttered up with the shit you post...sorry ..I cant stand Trump but I dont like Biden either....As I said feel free to post just not the videos..it wastes my storage and its just rubbish.

3 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

You just clutter up the threads with shit and I won't allow it...post opinions by all means but not the reams and reams of nonsense...I am not into conspiracy theories and I won't have the site cluttered up with the shit you post...sorry ..I cant stand Trump but I dont like Biden either....As I said feel free to post just not the videos..it wastes my storage and its just rubbish.

Correct. 4 years of this rubbish so far......

4 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Most of the crap you post doesn’t exist...apart from in Twitter conspiracy land......go get a real job FFS.....🤥

15 hours ago, 6xes said:

welcome back!! 100..

No, it’s just there is a CRAP LIMIT...and you reached it some time ago........🙄

13 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Most of the crap you post doesn’t exist...apart from in Twitter conspiracy land......go get a real job FFS.....🤥

Ha yep

So the the Biden crime story is Russian disinformation right?

How does Biden ever get a security clearance?

A gigantic Trump landslide incoming

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Ha yep

So the the Biden crime story is Russian disinformation right?

How does Biden ever get a security clearance?

A gigantic Trump landslide incoming

it seems there was a FBI investigation taking place into the Biden way back in 2019... it would seem....

at least that the latest news floating around...

cant post anything of course *winks*

youll just have to trust my word for it.. and do the digs yourself!!

but im sure you're already on the case!!  *winks* 🧐

8 minutes ago, 6xes said:

it seems there was a FBI investigation taking place into the Biden way back in 2019... it would seem....

at least that the latest news floating around...

cant post anything of course *winks*

youll just have to trust my word for it.. and do the digs yourself!!

but im sure you're already on the case!!  *winks* 🧐

I think Team Trump have had the goods on Biden  way before the 2016 election

Biden is reading from a script 

He has been a Trump hostage from way back.

Thinking Wray was put there to block information until the appropriate time. When he is fired wouldn't surprise me to see Flynn replace him.

Trust the plan

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Thinking Wray was put there to block information until the appropriate time. When he is fired wouldn't surprise me to see Flynn replace him.

Trust the plan

i dont doubt it, they have known about his dealings abroad...

however to get it recognised officially, investigations must be carried out by official federal institutions.. FBI being the main one... and no doubt the corrororation of the intelligence community Ratcliffe... previous officials if they decide to flip..etc

hmm yea/nah @ Wray 

nothing was going to prevent the truth from being revealed about Biden...

Bobulinski was more or less the failsafe... Wray has dragged his feet and we still havent heard boo out of him... despite a investigation taking place..

one might even suggest Bobulinski was the push that Wray needed to bring him back into line(so to speak)

the otherside to this... is of course why would Wray reveal to the world.. something he actually benefits from?? So does this mean he's tied?? theres a theory on truepundit suggesting this... but hey might be misinformation... who knows for sure??

This would of course explain why Wray hasnt come forward about it!! and then along comes Bobulinski...   

nothing can stop what is coming!!

Q

5 days to go.....

soon it will be over either way.....

i do wear a patch but it seems big don has the momentum but he needs it.....

he has to win texas florida arizona north and south carolina to even have a remote chance 

then he has to hold 6 or 7 of the 9 swing states he won last time.....

a massive help for team trump will be, if they can win either nevada or minnesota which seems possible.....

at the end of the day/night both parties are going to need a massive base turnout the dems never supported hillary will they come back???

a few polls and early voting has trump well up with minorities and the african americans compared with 2016 and a big negative for the dems in early voting is the youth vote with most unis and colleges still closed....

i think either way most of us will be happy we live in NZ 

2 hours ago, shodsie said:

5 days to go.....

soon it will be over either way.....

i do wear a patch but it seems big don has the momentum but he needs it.....

he has to win texas florida arizona north and south carolina to even have a remote chance 

then he has to hold 6 or 7 of the 9 swing states he won last time.....

a massive help for team trump will be, if they can win either nevada or minnesota which seems possible.....

at the end of the day/night both parties are going to need a massive base turnout the dems never supported hillary will they come back???

a few polls and early voting has trump well up with minorities and the african americans compared with 2016 and a big negative for the dems in early voting is the youth vote with most unis and colleges still closed....

i think either way most of us will be happy we live in NZ 

If Biden  then Harris become Presidents nobodies safe 😳

5 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Trust the plan

The Big problem is Americans. The question is how many are easily swayed 🙄

i heard talk on some businesses in some states are boarding up there businesses in anticipation of the election result!!

its almost like the businesses are anticipating something which they know is going to occur!!

what should we read into that!!??  *winx*

I have read on several sites that the silent majority will not disclose their preference for Trump as they might be sentenced, banished, black listed persecuted or punished.  That might have a severe effect on the accuracy of polls that all make Joe a shoe in.  An example; a woman was brought before her school's disciplinary committee for tweeting what a good job The Donald was doing.  There is real fear there.

The big big punters are backing Joe with tens of thousands.  The public are backing The Donald with fivers.  That weight of money is distorting the betting markets.  The man who bets $20,000 and the man who bets $5 both have one thing in common; they each have one vote.

Wednesday afternoon will be fascinating.  Either winner will have little effect on our country; but to watch those all consumed with Trump Derangement Syndrome,  eat shit will be a glorious sight that I will enjoy immensely.  My liver is psyching itself up for a severe attack by Kentucky whiskey later that afternoon.

2 hours ago, Tauhei Notts said:

I have read on several sites that the silent majority will not disclose their preference for Trump as they might be sentenced, banished, black listed persecuted or punished.  That might have a severe effect on the accuracy of polls that all make Joe a shoe in.  An example; a woman was brought before her school's disciplinary committee for tweeting what a good job The Donald was doing.  There is real fear there.

The big big punters are backing Joe with tens of thousands.  The public are backing The Donald with fivers.  That weight of money is distorting the betting markets.  The man who bets $20,000 and the man who bets $5 both have one thing in common; they each have one vote.

Wednesday afternoon will be fascinating.  Either winner will have little effect on our country; but to watch those all consumed with Trump Derangement Syndrome,  eat shit will be a glorious sight that I will enjoy immensely.  My liver is psyching itself up for a severe attack by Kentucky whiskey later that afternoon.

I have backed Trump for a huge landslide win.

I believe Trump winning will have a huge effect on NZ and the world.

After the election Trump will expose the crimes and the NZ govt along with others will collapse under the corruption.

Buckle up

28 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

I have backed Trump for a huge landslide win.

I believe Trump winning will have a huge effect on NZ and the world.

After the election Trump will expose the crimes and the NZ govt along with others will collapse under the corruption.

Buckle up

Who is replacing Joe? You said he's not standing.......

2 hours ago, Tauhei Notts said:

With the amount of skullduggery going on, this is anyones guess.

Votes not being allowed, despite being sent in well before election day, ballots going “missing”, USPS fuck ups all over the place ( intentional or not read into that what you will ), voter intimidation, etc etc.....this will be the ugliest election in American history.

The IQ level of some of those supporters has to be seen and heard to be believed...poor old Paddy even copped it last night from one old twat who wouldn’t talk to him because he was from the “corrupt press””.....clearly had no clue where New Zealand was either......🙄

If Trump does win, and by God they are doing everything they can to ensure that, with the stacked Supreme Court as the get out of jail card ( literally in his case ) I hate to think what future holds for America. Real Estate agents here will be rubbing their hands in anticipation.....