RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

10 hours ago, 100 1 said:

In 4 years you have never accepted a fact.

You only slander the messenger.

Tells everything you need to know. Zero logic. Zero credibility

CNN reported the Biden family crime syndicate yet?

No...they generally stick to the truth.....that’s why the clown hates them so much.....they fact check all his lies....unlike Fox.....🤥

17 hours ago, 100 1 said:

In 4 years you have never accepted a fact.

You only slander the messenger.

Tells everything you need to know. Zero logic. Zero credibility

CNN reported the Biden family crime syndicate yet?

You've been going off prematurely as well as firing blanks for the last four years. You must be soooo proud....

Can i ask all the people who participate in or view this "Trump written off" thread...

their honest opinion on some of the videos&pictures i have posted in the past and more recently...

i would like to know if they are "Non-sense" in your eyes&worthy of censorship

The reason why i ask... is i received a private message warning me of possible action, over the videos and tweets i make on this thread...

it mightve been a case of mistaken identity??  *shrugs*

its suggested im clogging up the threads with nonsense videos and twitter tweets ...lol thats a good one!!

anyway your honesty would be appreciated!! 

10 minutes ago, 6xes said:

Can i ask all the people who participate in or view this "Trump written off" thread...

their honest opinion on some of the videos&pictures i have posted in the past and more recently...

The reason why i ask... is i received a private message warning me of possible action, over the videos and tweets i make on this thread...

its suggested im clogging up the threads with nonsense videos and twitter tweets ...lol thats a good one!!

You are not alone in the shite, crap and bullshit that you post.....

16 hours ago, 6xes said:

Good to see your perspective and opinion.😀

22 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Who is going to replace Joe?

better still maybe Tony Bobulinski will tell you heheh

surely you saw this coming!!??

or didnt we elude to it enough??

5 hours ago, 6xes said:

better still maybe Tony Bobulinski will tell you heheh

surely you saw this coming!!??

or didnt we elude to it enough??

Saw what coming? It's all amounted to nothing. AGAIN. The election is just carrying on as programmed, regardless of the likes of Q, Hundy and you making one failed prediction after another. It seems nobody in America gives a fuck........

We're watching a military operation with everything times to the minute. Ha!!!! Tui ad.......

21 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Saw what coming? It's all amounted to nothing. AGAIN. The election is just carrying on as programmed, regardless of the likes of Q, Hundy and you making one failed prediction after another. It seems nobody in America gives a fuck........

We're watching a military operation with everything times to the minute. Ha!!!! Tui ad.......

i get the impression that you are more disappointed that nothing has occurred as opposed to what it all means...

if you cannot cannot grasp the importance of what has transpired recently.... or in the past for that matter... how then will you comprehend things when Justice comes??

....and when justice eventually occurs... will you still run your mouth off??   my instinct tells me based on the patterns you exhibit, you will simply remain ignorant!!

but dont worry... you will not be alone in that regard!!

Trump 2020 baby!!

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

i get the impression that you are more disappointed that nothing has occurred as opposed to what it all means...

if you cannot cannot grasp the importance of what has transpired recently.... or in the past for that matter... how then will you comprehend things when Justice comes??

....and when justice eventually occurs... will you still run your mouth off??   my instinct tells me based on the patterns you exhibit, you will simply remain ignorant!!

Trump 2020 baby!!

And if it's Biden 2020, you'll say what?

On 10/12/2020 at 1:23 PM, Uriah Heap said:

I heard on the radio this morning, that belief in Conspiracy Theories is a coping strategy.

thats actually quite funny LOL...

i had not heard that one before...

ill remember it from here on out LOL

20 minutes ago, 6xes said:

do you need to be reminded of your thoughts??

You internet Trollope have been telling us for months Biden wouldn't even be the candidate come election time. Especially that Hundy, he who used to post multiple posts per day but now realises he's made a complete fool of himself. He has rarely posted over the past 2-3weeks. He has nothing, and I think he finally realises it. Q and Trump have lied to you, and you guys have lied to us. Now you've been caught out. A week out he's still there. And his name is still on the ballot paper. It's going to be a long "next 4 years" for you guys. Hopefully you'll man up and fuck off. Or at least shut the fuck up. 

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

You internet Trollope have been telling us for months Biden wouldn't even be the candidate come election time. Especially that Hundy, he who used to post multiple posts per day but now realises he's made a complete fool of himself. He has rarely posted over the past 2-3weeks. He has nothing, and I think he finally realises it. Q and Trump have lied to you, and you guys have lied to us. Now you've been caught out. A week out he's still there. And his name is still on the ballot paper. It's going to be a long "next 4 years" for you guys. Hopefully you'll man up and fuck off. Or at least shut the fuck up. 

Why would someone ask the question "who is going to replace Joe??"

i wonder why you said that....

isnt the timing of your statement curious!!??   why today??  what did you learn that moved you to say that??

perhaps it is all just a coincidence.. that Tony Bobulinski,Biden Laptop and corruption of the Biden family was emerging!! now imagine that!! the timing and coincidence!!

and here we were... highlighting things, illuminating things

Does it matter at the end of the day...  whether Biden is still running, or is it better that the truth is told to the SleepyHeads who support Joe-Biden

When in a wartime scenario:

does a General wallow over lost battle-plans...

or does the pursuit of victory matter more??

in other words... why cry over shit that didnt happen... when victory is well in sight!!!

come November US Elections day... you&Ohaka can cry your river.. and tell me all about it!! lol

13 hours ago, 6xes said:

Trump 2020 baby!!

With morons like Kushner “advising” him.....what the hell on you might ask, another failure living off family money, hardly surprising he’s tanking.
Justice is coming alright......what are the odds on begging for a pardon, like he’s doing for votes.....??
😆

8 hours ago, 6xes said:

isnt the timing of your statement curious!!??   why today??  what did you learn that moved you to say that??

perhaps it is all just a coincidence.. that Tony Bobulinski,Biden Laptop and corruption of the Biden family was emerging!! now imagine that!! the timing and coincidence!!

Does it matter at the end of the day...  whether Biden is still running, or is it better that the truth is told to the SleepyHeads who support Joe-Biden

in other words... why cry over shit that didnt happen... when victory is well in sight!!!

come November US Elections day... you&Ohaka can cry your river.. and tell me all about it!! lol

We’ll see.....now get back to the crypt....and pray.......🙏

8 hours ago, 6xes said:

I have asked that question many times over the past few months, especially over the past few weeks, not just yesterday. Because that's the exact same question Hundy has been asking us, regularly. And the answer is "nobody is going to replace Joe". 

Hundy has been going "BOOOOM" all over the place as Q drops him more delicious morsels to amaze us with and for him to prematurely ejaculate over his screen. But the bottom line is, the American public, in general, don't appear to give a rat's arse. It's just American politics, corrupt as usual. There may well be 5 million Q followers worldwide, but that leaves billions and billions and billions who, once again, don't give a rat's arse, even if they believe some small parts of the narrative. But so much of it is guesswork or bullshit, as judged by the repeated failures to predict, well, anything of note.  

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

I have asked that question many times over the past few months, especially over the past few weeks, not just yesterday. Because that's the exact same question Hundy has been asking us, regularly. And the answer is "nobody is going to replace Joe". 

Hundy has been going "BOOOOM" all over the place as Q drops him more delicious morsels to amaze us with and for him to prematurely ejaculate over his screen. But the bottom line is, the American public, in general, don't appear to give a rat's arse. It's just American politics, corrupt as usual. There may well be 5 million Q followers worldwide, but that leaves billions and billions and billions who, once again, don't give a rat's arse, even if they believe some small parts of the narrative. But so much of it is guesswork or bullshit, as judged by the repeated failures to predict, well, anything of note.  

its kinda funny... but your whole attitude toward Q has shifted somewhat....

almost going from a stand point of Q being a "delusion of grandeur" to now pivoting with the "no-one gives a shit"... isnt that a interesting shift!!

and like you say  "billions dont give a rats arse about Q and, or the politics in Washington... but the millions who do, understand how American politics affects the world at large!!

was the China-Virus a random event?? or was there a direct tie into american politics!!??

this C-virus event is just one example of the effect upon the world... which was used to directly attack President Donald J Trump's re-election chances!!

people felt this attack worldwide..... you felt it, they felt it the world felt it!!

people can choose to see it as a random event believe mainstream&live in fear of it..... but the public are being awakened to what is happening around them!!

you can sit there and scoff and mock 100,myself and others who see the sinister plots of the evil doers...

remain in your dark little corner of the world... Q is only for those who wish to see(K) and dig a little deeper

afterall a treasure is always buried beneath the surface!!

On 10/27/2020 at 3:16 PM, 6xes said:

I read your opinions, but never ever open any video you post. I disagree with nearly everything you have to say.

I've never liked Donald Trump's abrasive personality, but can understand why American's voted him in 4 years ago (Anti-establishment)

But he hasn't drained any swamp - he's merely created his own swamp. He's like "Yurtle the Turtle- King of the Pond (Dr Seuss).

American's now know Donald Trump and have no excuse for reelecting him.