RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

57 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

plenty of time for the switch

You never explained how Biden can commit treason against the bloke he is running against?  How is that possible? ... the evidence has been declassified.

They are just exposing the voter fraud and Covid scam ATM while declassifying all the Obamagate documents and Hillary's emails if you hadn't noticed.

You not scared of Covid now? .... as you were originally terrified... Is that because Trump showed you it is harmless?

Trust the plan

Richard W Hacker, aka Dick Whacker.  You AND the Trumpet. 

It keeps coming 

Add murderer to Bidens list of crimes

The people know... Trump tweets it out

JOE BIDEN, OB@MA, HILL@RY & BRENN@N EXECUTED SEAL TEAM 6

THEY PAID IRAN $152 BILLION TO COVER IT UP

A REAL WHISTLEBLOWER RELEASED PROOF - A CONGRESS MEMBER HAS IT AND IS ABLE TO TAKE ACTIO

34 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

It keeps coming 

Add murderer to Bidens list of crimes

The people know... Trump tweets it out

JOE BIDEN, OB@MA, HILL@RY & BRENN@N EXECUTED SEAL TEAM 6

THEY PAID IRAN $152 BILLION TO COVER IT UP

A REAL WHISTLEBLOWER RELEASED PROOF - A CONGRESS MEMBER HAS IT AND IS ABLE TO TAKE ACTIO

Fuck off you moron......go join your dead in the water scumbag mates.....

73DFAA72-9E07-4667-B69F-524451B77B1F.jpeg

Just fo

25 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Fuck off you moron......go join your dead in the water scumbag mates.....

73DFAA72-9E07-4667-B69F-524451B77B1F.jpeg

You just finding out you have been lied to by your fake news are we.... all these years

Is that the best you got... Try looking at the declassified info coming out daily if you want truth.

Plenty more to come.

4 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

“One of the biggest scandals in US History...”.   😆🤥😆

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/14/media/fox-news-unmasking-obamagate/index.html

i dont know why you bother posting up CNN articles...if you dont understand the Big picture!!

when considering the clip in that article... theres a implied message that comes from it...

"you can spy on your own people, but first you must justify it"

this is and was the premise of the whole Russia Hoax collusion attempt to impeach President Donald J Trump ...which failed!!!!

even after all this time Ohakaman, you still see no wrong doing??

is it your mission in life to peddle BULLSHIT?? cos the last 3years it seems that way?

13 minutes ago, 6xes said:

i dont know why you bother posting up CNN articles...if you dont understand the Big picture!!

when considering the clip in that article... theres a implied message that comes from it...

"you can spy on your own people, but first you must justify it"

this is and was the premise of the whole Russia Hoax collusion attempt to impeach President Donald J Trump ...which failed!!!!

even after all this time Ohakaman, you still see no wrong doing??

is it your mission in life to peddle BULLSHIT?? cos the last 3years it seems that way?

Go away little man....conspiracy pushing, bible bashing hypocrites have no credibility here...start praying for a miracle.....🙏

9 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Go away little man....conspiracy pushing, bible bashing hypocrites have no credibility here...start praying for a miracle.....🙏

Oh dear, AG Barr has conceded, Durham report is soon to be confetti, FOX's Hannity, Ingale, Calson, Levin have all gone back too insulting Biden's son for solace, Q now accursing Barr as part of the Deeper state (being a turncoat). The virus is still winning in Republican states.

People are queuing up to 10 hours to earlier vote. 

1 hour ago, JOT said:

Oh dear, AG Barr has conceded, Durham report is soon to be confetti, FOX's Hannity, Ingale, Calson, Levin have all gone back too insulting Biden's son for solace, Q now accursing Barr as part of the Deeper state (being a turncoat). The virus is still winning in Republican states.

You gotta love American politics. At an all time low in the Trump era.....

12 hours ago, JOT said:

Haha  Deluded like some of the other clowns here.  .....

Unmasking was never the crime . The TREASON is . Barr and Durham are going for the slam dunks ..

Biden is toast if you hadn't realised...unless you are reading fake news...he will be replaced

Facebook Twitter are banning the stories but it ain't gunna work. The world is watching

https://nypost.com/2020/10/15/emails-reveal-how-hunter-biden-tried-to-cash-in-big-with-chinese-firm/

https://nypost.com/2020/10/15/emails-reveal-how-hunter-biden-tried-to-cash-in-big-with-chinese-firm/

Biden will get done for corruption, treason and crimes against humanity (human trafficking)

What we are watching is the tip of the iceberg

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 39e696 No.11084993 
Oct 15 2020 11:10:01 (EST) NEW
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-gop-report-claims-prostitution
Worth remembering.
Underage women (young girls) sexually exploited _[context for future].
Q

e4LVGJeT_bigger.png

·Just saw for myself a behind the scenes look at the #HunterBiden hard drive: Drugs, underage obsessions, power deals... Druggie Hunter makes Anthony Weiner's down under selfie addiction look normal. #BidenCrimeFamily has a lot of apologizing to do. So does Big Tech.

The "Hunter Biden is a crook so Joe Biden must be a crook" story line is quite similar to the previous elections "Crooked Hillary" - "Lock her up" angle pushed by Donald Trump and his supporters.

The "Crooked Hillary" one caught on; but this time the "Hunter Biden" one doesn't appear to be doing so. It looks contrived and I don't think the US public are buying it this time in. 

9 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Haha  Deluded like some of the other clowns here.  .....

Unmasking was never the crime . The TREASON is . Barr and Durham are going for the slam dunks ..

Biden is toast if you hadn't realised...unless you are reading fake news...he will be replaced

Facebook Twitter are banning the stories but it ain't gunna work. The world is watching

An extremely small percentage of the world is watching. Most don't give a fuck. They have enough problems of their own, much closer to home and mostly created by so-called politicians, to worry about most of this shit. 

5 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

I think 101's prediction is going that good he may make you and Hoksey look the fucking brain dead idiots you are proving to be.

Like he predicted, by the polls he was following and posting on here, that Judith was going to be PM and Billy TK Jnr was going to do really well because he was the only one telling the people the truth. Well it appears over 99% of the people didn't believe him, and Judith failed by larger proportions than predicted. And I'm not saying that because I'm a Jacinda supporter, I voted right, but I'm also realistic about what's so obvious right in front of us all. Trump going down in a screaming heap is also obvious, and i suspect it won't be me that looks silly in a fortnight's time. 

On 10/18/2020 at 7:20 AM, Lee270744 said:

I think 101's prediction is going that good he may make you and Hoksey look the fucking brain dead idiots you are proving to be.

Another fuckwit with no clue......let’s see how smart you are in November....💩

On 10/18/2020 at 12:33 PM, Idolmite said:

Like he predicted, by the polls he was following and posting on here, that Judith was going to be PM and Billy TK Jnr was going to do really well because he was the only one telling the people the truth. Well it appears over 99% of the people didn't believe him, and Judith failed by larger proportions than predicted. And I'm not saying that because I'm a Jacinda supporter, I voted right, but I'm also realistic about what's so obvious right in front of us all. Trump going down in a screaming heap is also obvious, and i suspect it won't be me that looks silly in a fortnight's time. 

Ignore the moron Idol.....these thick as planks conspiracy theorists stuck down their Q rabbit hole wouldn’t know a tree if it fell on them.

Watching thousands of Americans waiting for hours to vote is a heart warming sight. Many have said this election is the most important in their lifetime........they made a mistake in 2016, I don’t expect them to do it again......🙏