RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Look clown 

There are more than 50m people worldwide following Q posts and know exactly what is happening regarding the corruption and the deep state  take down by Trump and co.

When fake news CNN and Fox (only about 10m viewers between them ) both won't even discuss Q posts shows you how corrupt they are.

The biggest story in history is not being told (yet)

It is like not reporting Wikileaks....decades of MSM has made you the fool you are.

50 million "followers", maybe. Actual "believers?" Who knows.

It's still a pittance with a world population of almost 8 BILLION however.....

The only Poll that matters is on Election Day. Just ask Bill Shorten! He believed the polls so much he had already decided which furniture was going to be ditched from the PM’s Office and his missus had chosen the new gear! At the moment, every Poll has Biden winning but he won’t know on election night because he’s in bed by 8:30pm! Trump needs to do something to get some traction but at the moment his Twitter rants aren’t doing him any favours. If he defies the polls - then they (The Pollsters) will all be out of business ! 

4 hours ago, 100 1 said:

more than 50m people worldwide following Q posts

trump has 86 million followers. When he posts, news streams throughout the world read, analyse and re-post. when Q posts, i get a bell with an icon from someone on racecafe. 

38 minutes ago, JOT said:

trump has 86 million followers. When he posts, news streams throughout the world read, analyse and re-post. when Q posts, i get a bell with an icon from someone on racecafe. 

Wrong

26 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Wrong

When  Kendell Jenner was 12, she had amassed a huge social following. If she said or pictured what her followers wanted, then the money would start to flow. All she needed was those to buy and advertise what she sold. Kendell owns you.

3 minutes ago, JOT said:

When  Kendell Jenner was 12, she had amassed a huge social following. If she said or pictured what her followers wanted, then the money would start to flow. All she needed was those to buy and advertise what she sold. Kendell owns you.

Wrong

7 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

I heard on the radio this morning, that belief in Conspiracy Theories is a coping strategy.

Why would you listen to conspiracy theories on the radio?

Do you believe what they told you or are they covering their asses?

You are on the wrong side of history

I wouldn’t believe any modern poll. I could do a poll tomorrow that would show All sorts of silly results. I have answered 5 poll Telephone calls in the last 3 months. On each occasion I’ve given totally opposite views to my own. So much for accuracy. 

On 10/9/2020 at 2:28 PM, Idolmite said:

There's a landslide forming. But it's heading to the left, not to the right like hundy told us. Watch out below!!! Keep safe. 

Landslides end up enveloping all and Sundry 😐Cindy the Greens and Kamala Harris as President doesnt age well . If you still see the rarely seen ‘Covid 19’ as a threat your stagnating, move with facts and  mainstream information streams become obvious propaganda..... you cant seriously believe NZ eliminated the most contagious deadly ‘virus’ the World has seen in decades after everything we know and have seen unfold here with Cirque de Adern

Keep safe from what Idol 😆

Wheres the Data relating to Covid deaths around previous Vaccine administration ???? If its positive it would be front page news 🤔

We live in a World with most thinking our biggest issue is the Weather 🤣 

Its Life and levels on the micro and macro plane that are most concerning ,especially with the Billions being pumped into Epidemiology. Look at their track record around Cancer the common Cold and more obviously Sars ...and now they are experimenting with Adenoviruses made from aborted fetal cells....Experiment being the Key word, like all Vaccines

Mutating Viruses in Labs ends badly and we are seeing results..... Your obsession with seeing Trump ousted is clouding your better judgement

3 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

How's this prediction going?

plenty of time for the switch

You never explained how Biden can commit treason against the bloke he is running against?  How is that possible? ... the evidence has been declassified.

They are just exposing the voter fraud and Covid scam ATM while declassifying all the Obamagate documents and Hillary's emails if you hadn't noticed.

You not scared of Covid now? .... as you were originally terrified... Is that because Trump showed you it is harmless?

Trust the plan