RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

No voter fraud this time...you haven't factored that in.  Postal voting will be with blockchain.

You can add another 25%

No dead voting, No illegal aliens, No rigged voter machines, Voter ID

Landslide

Drain the swamp

To drain the swamp actually means that the whole of the United Disgrace of America will be void. Nothing left. Nada. Zilch. Fuck all humans. 

On one hand we have a cheat , thief and master liar who is orange? WTF? 

And on the other hand we have some dude who can't tie his own shoelaces. WTF? 

These two fucknuckles are the choices that the American people, under the guise of Democracy, have entrusted their futures with. WTF? 

11 minutes ago, Blueanytime said:

To drain the swamp actually means that the whole of the United Disgrace of America will be void. Nothing left. Nada. Zilch. Fuck all humans. 

These two fucknuckles are the choices that the American people, under the guise of Democracy, have entrusted their futures with. WTF? 

you need to have a wee break/time out something maybe some counseling??? 

gee i thought ohoka and old idol had it bad.........

life aint all that bad blue deep breaths sun will still rise nov.4 

4 hours ago, Idolmite said:

But Trump is still going on today about a rigged election due to mail-in voter fraud. Are you saying he's wrong? 

They are implementing new technology I believe to vote via postal...blockchain... like I already told you but you scoffed and were too kazy as usual to research.

17 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

They are implementing new technology I believe to vote via postal...blockchain... like I already told you but you scoffed and were too kazy as usual to research.

Wrong again, to use your tired old phrase. I never made any comment whatsoever with regards blockchain. Unlike you I do not profess to know everything about everything, do I have no idea whether that's a possibility or not. 

9 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Seen any scary men dressed in black then....?? No.....didn’t think so......who the fuck would believe anything Barr says....?? ....plank.....🙄

Yep nothing happening behind the scenes.

CNN wouldn't dare cover this or the Trump overflow crowd 

They have to keep the stupid stupid

Ha fake polls for idiots

2 hours ago, Blueanytime said:

As I said. Punching arsehole in the face, and I'll add HARD AND REPEATEDLY, is not violence. It is just. Eliminating the greatest threat to Democracy that the modern world has ever seen, is a necessity. How it's done I don't care. The man is a danger to you, you fool, and you just cant see it. 

Now go away and stroke that tiny appendage you have. 

There is help available. Lifeline would be a start.....

More bullshit from Trump and his braindead supporters.....🤬

Of all the wild things President Donald Trump said earlier this week in his interview with Fox News' Laura Ingraham, there's no question what the wildest one was. It was this:

"We had somebody get on a plane from a certain city this weekend. And in the plane, it was almost completely loaded with thugs wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms with gear and this and that. They're on a plane."
To be clear on what Trump is alleging here: There was a plane packed to the gills with professional protesters "wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms with gear and this and that."
He later added in the Ingraham interview that the plane was headed to Washington to disrupt the Republican National Convention, but has since provided conflicting informationabout where the plane was going. 
He offered no evidence to back up this shocking claim other than the alleged eyewitness account of "somebody" who got on a plane "from a certain city this weekend" and saw the dark-uniformed "thugs."
According to reporting by CNN's Evan Perez Thursday, while federal authorities have often received raw intelligence raising concerns of rioters traveling to carry out violence, the vast majority of arrests are of local residents in cities where disturbances have occurred. Many of the raw intelligence reports don't pan out, law enforcement officials say.
NBC's Ben Collins noted that Trump's story has eerie echoes to a viral Facebook conspiracy theory post from June 1, in which a user claimed that "at least a dozen males got off the plane in Boise from Seattle, dressed head to toe in black" and warned residents to "be ready for attacks downtown and residential areas."
Then came Wolf Blitzer's interview with Attorney General Bill Barr on Wednesday, in which the CNN anchor asked about Trump's theory. 
Blitzer: "Have you asked the FBI to investigate this?"
Barr: "I don't have to ask the FBI because we received numerous reports of individuals coming from Portland, Washington, Seattle and several other cities to come into Washington for the specific purpose of causing a riot."
Blitzer: "Were they wearing black uniforms and were they loaded, if you will?"
Barr: "I think there were many on planes. We've received multiple reports on this topic."
Blitzer: "And so what the President was talking about was information that you provided the President ..."
Barr: "I don't know what the President was specifically referring to."
So, well, yeah. Barr tried his best to find a way to provide some sort of actual facts to Trump's conspiracy theory but Blitzer, after a bit of back-and-forth, got the attorney general to admit that he had no idea what Trump was talking about in regard to a plane full of "thugs wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms with gear and this and that."
The Point: That Barr was so resistant to admitting he had no idea what the President was talking about is scary. That the lack of actual facts won't stop Trump from continuing to spread this falsehood is even worse.

53 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

More bullshit from Trump and his braindead supporters.....🤬

Of all the wild things President Donald Trump said earlier this week in his interview with Fox News' Laura Ingraham, there's no question what the wildest one was. It was this:

"We had somebody get on a plane from a certain city this weekend. And in the plane, it was almost completely loaded with thugs wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms with gear and this and that. They're on a plane."
To be clear on what Trump is alleging here: There was a plane packed to the gills with professional protesters "wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms with gear and this and that."
He later added in the Ingraham interview that the plane was headed to Washington to disrupt the Republican National Convention, but has since provided conflicting informationabout where the plane was going. 
He offered no evidence to back up this shocking claim other than the alleged eyewitness account of "somebody" who got on a plane "from a certain city this weekend" and saw the dark-uniformed "thugs."
According to reporting by CNN's Evan Perez Thursday, while federal authorities have often received raw intelligence raising concerns of rioters traveling to carry out violence, the vast majority of arrests are of local residents in cities where disturbances have occurred. Many of the raw intelligence reports don't pan out, law enforcement officials say.
NBC's Ben Collins noted that Trump's story has eerie echoes to a viral Facebook conspiracy theory post from June 1, in which a user claimed that "at least a dozen males got off the plane in Boise from Seattle, dressed head to toe in black" and warned residents to "be ready for attacks downtown and residential areas."
Then came Wolf Blitzer's interview with Attorney General Bill Barr on Wednesday, in which the CNN anchor asked about Trump's theory. 
Blitzer: "Have you asked the FBI to investigate this?"
Barr: "I don't have to ask the FBI because we received numerous reports of individuals coming from Portland, Washington, Seattle and several other cities to come into Washington for the specific purpose of causing a riot."
Blitzer: "Were they wearing black uniforms and were they loaded, if you will?"
Barr: "I think there were many on planes. We've received multiple reports on this topic."
Blitzer: "And so what the President was talking about was information that you provided the President ..."
Barr: "I don't know what the President was specifically referring to."
So, well, yeah. Barr tried his best to find a way to provide some sort of actual facts to Trump's conspiracy theory but Blitzer, after a bit of back-and-forth, got the attorney general to admit that he had no idea what Trump was talking about in regard to a plane full of "thugs wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms with gear and this and that."
The Point: That Barr was so resistant to admitting he had no idea what the President was talking about is scary. That the lack of actual facts won't stop Trump from continuing to spread this falsehood is even worse.

I think all of Trump's invisible friends are dressed from head to toe in black and are carrying this and that. Or maybe it's just a secret fetish....

I guess this demonstrates the difference between the lefty thinking and the RIGHT thinking .

Patriotic Sheriff Warns Anti-Cop Thugs: If You Attack Us, ‘Expect Us to Shoot Back’ . 

Commenting on the months of lawlessness in Democrat-run cities across America, Butler County, Ohio, Sheriff Richard Jones slammed far-left protestors who “abuse police.”

“I won’t tolerate it period,” Jones said in a Wednesday press release. “You shoot at the police, expect us to shoot back,” he warned...

AND  then this insight into what SOME leftys value and see how life should be .

California Passes Bill Reducing Penalties for Oral, Anal Sex With ‘Willing’ Kids 

California lawmakers passed a bill this week that would reduce penalties for adults who have oral or anal sex with a willing child if the sex offender is within ten years of the age of the victim. 

NOW there you go Ohokama  the clear difference between the two sides of politics 

59 minutes ago, shodsie said:

here's ohokas democratic base in new york.....

and his democratic base in california has just basically legalised paedophilia  you must be rapt to hear that ohoka 👍

On 9/4/2020 at 9:35 PM, Blueanytime said:

Whats changed? What choice have Americans ever had,Gates got it right, as soon as you run for President you lose close to 50% of your support.

On 9/4/2020 at 7:51 PM, shodsie said:

you need to have a wee break/time out something maybe some counseling??? 

gee i thought ohoka and old idol had it bad.........

life aint all that bad blue deep breaths sun will still rise nov.4 

What? That's all you've got? 

Trump nominated .

"" Just weeks after helping to broker peace between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), President Trump has been nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.

The nomination submitted by Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian Parliament, lauded Trump for his efforts toward resolving protracted conflicts worldwide.

“For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other Peace Prize nominees,” Tybring-Gjedde, a four-term member of Parliament who also serves as chairman of the Norwegian delegation to the NATO Parliamentary Assembly,""

ADD TO THAT Super Don is the first president in 40 years not to have engaged in any new military conflict , A true MAN OF PEACE , all his predecessors in the last 40 years have engaged in new wars .

The previous peaceful President was Jimmy Carter .

19 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

Trump nominated .

"" Just weeks after helping to broker peace between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), President Trump has been nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.

The nomination submitted by Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian Parliament, lauded Trump for his efforts toward resolving protracted conflicts worldwide.

“For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other Peace Prize nominees,” Tybring-Gjedde, a four-term member of Parliament who also serves as chairman of the Norwegian delegation to the NATO Parliamentary Assembly,""

ADD TO THAT Super Don is the first president in 40 years not to have engaged in any new military conflict , A true MAN OF PEACE , all his predecessors in the last 40 years have engaged in new wars .

The previous peaceful President was Jimmy Carter .

Although he did bomb the shit out of that poor old Iranian Head of the Revolutionary Guard, who was just minding his own business down in Baghdad. That wasn't that peaceful

7 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

Although he did bomb the shit out of that poor old Iranian Head of the Revolutionary Guard, who was just minding his own business down in Baghdad. That wasn't that peaceful

I forgot that  Uriah well done , another excellent reason why Super Don deserves this award Soleimani was a mass murderer good riddance to him he had only contempt for peace .

Ordering his departure helped the peace process .

17 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Shame he didn’t tell the American people the truth though eh......???    190,000 dead so far.......any medal for that.....?? 🤔imageproxy.php?img=&key=67cd774c845d510e

209810C1-EC27-4932-8FFE-10B5D6097D0A.jpeg

O'man, how about doing a bit of revision and check out Fauci's assessment in Jan/Feb ( mild virus and masks actually detrimental), Trump's early border closure, obstructive practice by Democrat governors, especially Cuomo in NY ,Trump's admission he was not a Dr and had to defer to the medics, challenging big Pharm for their fiscally based negative agenda. You, Heap, Idolmite etc have your opinions based on the crippling disease of TDS so my natural empathy excuses your ravings.

BTW, Federal and State governance as per USA and Australia throws up an absolute shit-show. 

46 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Shame he didn’t tell the American people the truth though eh......???    190,000 dead so far.......any medal for that.....?? 🤔imageproxy.php?img=&key=67cd774c845d510e

209810C1-EC27-4932-8FFE-10B5D6097D0A.jpeg

Education time Trump has almost no say over governors of each state FACT . This why this happened .

Janice Dean:  COVID-19 killed my in-laws after Cuomo's reckless New York nursing home policy

At first we didn't blame anyone for my in-laws' deaths. This is a pandemic, after all. Then we learned about a policy that put them in danger. We lost his dad in late March and his mom two weeks later. My family wasn’t able to see them before they died,  They died alone. 

This is a pandemic, and the virus is particularly dangerous for the elderly. Then we learned about the Cuomo administration’s March 25 order that recovering coronavirus patients be placed into nursing homes. The mandate also barred nursing homes from requiring incoming patients “to be tested for COVID-19 prior to admission or readmission.”

That order stayed in effect for 46 days during which time over 6,000 patients with the virus were placed into these facilities housing our most vulnerable. To date, at least 6,500 of our most helpless seniors have been killed by the virus .

NOTHING TO DO WITH SUPER DON .

1 hour ago, chevy86 said:

O'man, how about doing a bit of revision and check out Fauci's assessment in Jan/Feb ( mild virus and masks actually detrimental), Trump's early border closure, obstructive practice by Democrat governors, especially Cuomo in NY ,Trump's admission he was not a Dr and had to defer to the medics, challenging big Pharm for their fiscally based negative agenda. You, Heap, Idolmite etc have your opinions based on the crippling disease of TDS so my natural empathy excuses your ravings.

BTW, Federal and State governance as per USA and Australia throws up an absolute shit-show. 

CDE4FC13-11D7-4462-B3CA-B4071BB684D6.jpeg

E10F7B9D-105E-46CF-9CB8-82DC9DB70871.jpeg