RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNNWWWWWWAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEDDDDDD

Exactly why everything you say on here is wrong ....your opinions are formed by your flawed information

He got elected for a reason ....by far smarter people than you.

We could go into who he was elected by if you like. His base is largely uneducated white male voters, white supremacists, thatvsort of thing. 

You say what you say, but that only holds water for people that back your conspiracy addled brain. Not a good guideline reading your illogical  tripe over the past years......you're such a gullible wannabe terrorist that you're beyond help. 

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Where has this moron surfaced from....? 🙄

He knows his US politics by the look 

3 hours ago, Idolmite said:

The answer to that is simple Gruff. It's because the folk on Race Cafe that think they no so much, actually know fuck all. Fuck all that's relevant to what we're talking about anyway. You might know heaps about other things, but you show your gullibility when you ask such a question, a question that is so easily answered by anybody with an ounce of common sense. The second a Race Cafe member thinks they know more than scientists all around the world, is the day they open themselves up to ridicule as well as doing Race Cafe a huge disservice. 

I get all my material from scientists all around the world 🙄

2 hours ago, NextPlease said:

He's a businessman, and the US is now his business. I get it - you don't see the actual good work he's doing, because you are probably subscribed to left-wing media. You know, the same outlets pushing for a race war?

Go Biden! He has never been in trouble...... right?

Oh I'm not saying he's done no good. I'm just saying he sure as fuck ain't no world saviour. 

1 hour ago, shodsie said:

the good old silent majority ohoka 👍

how good was the VP speech today ohoka?

you all barred up and ready for trump's turn tomorrow???

The VP spoke well. Wasn't all factual, but I thought he came across very well. 

3 hours ago, Idolmite said:

The answer to that is simple Gruff. It's because the folk on Race Cafe that think they no so much, actually know fuck all. Fuck all that's relevant to what we're talking about anyway. You might know heaps about other things, but you show your gullibility when you ask such a question, a question that is so easily answered by anybody with an ounce of common sense. The second a Race Cafe member thinks they know more than scientists all around the world, is the day they open themselves up to ridicule as well as doing Race Cafe a huge disservice. 

So Adern doesnt know about Gates Astra zeneca Vaccine?  That would be very very unlikely given her profile Mighty 🧐 and you shouldnt have to wait long its not part of Q Anon 😆

2 hours ago, shodsie said:

the good old silent majority ohoka 👍

how good was the VP speech today ohoka?

you all barred up and ready for trump's turn tomorrow???

More bullshit from the bible basher.....covid vaccine by the end of the year.....??  🙄

22 minutes ago, Gruff said:

So Adern doesnt know about Gates Astra zeneca Vaccine?  That would be very very unlikely given her profile Mighty 🧐 and you shouldnt have to wait long its not part of Q Anon 😆

Unsure. I'll ask her tonight when she calls around for a cuppa tea.....

14 hours ago, 100 1 said:

BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNNWWWWWWAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEDDDDDD

Exactly why everything you say on here is wrong ....your opinions are formed by your flawed information

He got elected for a reason ....by far smarter people than you.

Flawed information? Please explain. What have I said about Trump's personality and MO that is not 100% truthful? Everybody except the deaf dumb and blind knows what he was like for the first seven decades of his life. Where am I flawed in what I say about him? 

But does that make him a bad leader? He dominates the room and has strong character. Or would you rather have limp-dick Obama? Who was a "yes man" and did absolutely nothing with his eight years in office.

If his Yes We Can speech was about increased black-on-black violence during his tenure, then yes.... you can.

The fake CNN news trying to tell people there has been peaceful protests by BLM rioters.

Facts 

BLM is headed by self admitting Marxists

It is used as a Fund raiser for the Democratic party

The rioters are Gorge Soros paid ancharchists

The Fake BLM events are planned every 4 years prior to the elections to get the black vote.

The protest you see in the states are all organised by the 3 same companies.

They are paid proestors and crisis actors for the fake media to push their narrative.

Problem is the people now know the truth.

You can't tell the people you have to show them 

Fake Covid Fake race wars ...welcome to the deep state

Drain the swamp

2 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

Vice President Pence warns Americans 'won't be safe' under a President Biden????

But they're not safe right now. Covid 19 stats for USA are the worst in the western world and there's anarchy on the streets.

Stats are rigged

The Riots are rigged

8 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

It's impossible to debate with someone who believes things are 'rigged', everyone is telling lies and every one is corrupt (except those who you support).

Taking this stance stifles any serious debate. 

It is proven....it just your news source is not telling you....it is all there if you bother to look

I have already provided the evidence of both

7 hours ago, NextPlease said:

But does that make him a bad leader? He dominates the room and has strong character. Or would you rather have limp-dick Obama? Who was a "yes man" and did absolutely nothing with his eight years in office.

If his Yes We Can speech was about increased black-on-black violence during his tenure, then yes.... you can.

Typical racist response from a dumb plank....small issues like the recession and GFC escaped your notice obviously.... 🙄
Would have got a hell of a lot more done if McConnell and his redneck mates had not voted down things they were trying to get through.

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

It is proven....it just your news source is not telling you....it is all there if you bother to look

I have already provided the evidence of both

You have provided nothing of the sort, not in 4 years, never once. 

Just watched the last part of Super Dons big event ,  a winning strong speech  and the music was all class .

I make a point of switching to cnn for comments , they are Trumps biggest critics and hate him with a passion , they are now going into desperation and were the first to admit the polls will close even quicker than they already were . 

Don't you love the rioters , I  bet Trump does  and the failure of democrat city leaders to control the mess , all great stuff for Trump .

TRUMP WINS  , it's that simple