RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

17 minutes ago, 6xes said:

your tendancy to believe everything that has been posted on the internet... is typical of someone who readily believes the "LIES"

A picture is worth a 1000 words!!

if you "knew & understood" what President Donald Trump has changed to support Evangelicals or Christianity,

you would gauge the post you presented as nothing but a LOAD OF BS propaganda for the purposes of maintaining the ongoing lies!!

It seems to me, that when someone chooses to live in a trashcan,

theres always the diffuculty of knowing what is Trash and what is not Trash!!  Go figure!!

You would know mate, you talk enough of it....while believing in fairy stories......🙄

4543EE5F-A955-4B22-B085-761937B7138B.jpeg

your propganda post DEBUNKED and then you support your view.. by someone who trashtalks the president!!??

is that the best you can do!!

I guess this is what all supporting Democrats can do... shit-talk their way to the office!!  not this time!!

Trump 2020 take it to the Bank!!

55 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

How ironic...how many posts have you put on here pushing your racist bullshit and conspiracies...?? 
Lots of “facts” in those but nothing ever happens....does it....??

Lots of bullshit = zero credibility.

🥱

Ok you clown

You were wrong on the outcome of the election,

You were wrong on Trump Russia collusion

You were wrong on Flynn

You were wrong on Mueller

You were wrong on Stormey

You were wrong on Avenati

You were wrong on North Korea

You were wrong on Syria

You were wrong on Isis

You were wrong on the economy

You were wrong on border wall

You were wrong on Impeachment

You were wrong on Q

You were wrong on Obamagate

You were wrong on Voter fraud

You were wrong on Spying

You were wrong on hydroxy

You were wrong on China trade deal

You were wrong on jobs

You gunna be wrong on Bannon too.

And you will be wrong on this election to.

All because you emmerse yourself in the corrupt news who have been wrong on everything too.

Go look in the mirror...no wonder you and Idolmite are the idiots around here.

Sick puppy

guys you need to be abit more sympathetic towards ohoka it's been a very long 5 years for him........ 

imagine carrying so much hate around inside it can't be healthy.....

we just need to try and help him see the light rather than the darkness he sees, be good people he's screaming out for guidance listening to CNN for 5 years would turn 

all of us insane.......

how good was herschel today not a hollywood liberal elitist in site what a great day 1 

12 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Ok you clown

You were wrong on the outcome of the election,

You were wrong on Trump Russia collusion

You were wrong on Flynn

You were wrong on Mueller

You were wrong on Stormey

You were wrong on Avenati

You were wrong on North Korea

You were wrong on Syria

You were wrong on Isis

You were wrong on the economy

You were wrong on border wall

You were wrong on Impeachment

You were wrong on Q

You were wrong on Obamagate

You were wrong on Voter fraud

You were wrong on Spying

You were wrong on hydroxy

You were wrong on China trade deal

You were wrong on jobs

You gunna be wrong on Bannon too.

And you will be wrong on this election to.

All because you emmerse yourself in the corrupt news who have been wrong on everything too.

Sick puppy

Jeez I've been up for ages waiting for Hokey and Mighty to reply hurry up the suspense is killing me.

17 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Ok you clown

You were wrong on the outcome of the election   3m votes less but scraped in, give you that

You were wrong on Trump Russia collusion  Wrong. Confirmed by Mueller and Senate Committee

You were wrong on Flynn     Wrong. Flynn was convicted and went to jail

You were wrong on Mueller  Wrong. Mueller report did not exonerate Trump. Guilty as hell.

You were wrong on Stormey Wrong. Cohen paid her off. Trump just ordered to pay costs.

You were wrong on Avenati  No opinion on sleaze attorney.

You were wrong on North Korea    Wrong. Trumps mate “Little Rocket Man” still firing missiles....😆

You were wrong on Syria   ??

You were wrong on Isis    Obama had already done the job with Bin Laden

You were wrong on the economy     Obama created more jobs and left a vibrant economy that Trump continues to lie about today.....isn’t it in the toilet today, how many on unemployment, jobs lost.....??

You were wrong on border wall    Still haven’t seen it or evidence it works. Bannon did ok though....😆

You were wrong on Impeachment    Wrong. Guilty as hell. Republican Senate saved his arse.

You were wrong on Q   Wrong. Just a cult for mindless morons like you.

You were wrong on Obamagate  Wrong. No evidence other than Trump fabrications.

You were wrong on Voter fraud  Wrong. No evidence of mail ballot fraud either....another Trump lie.

You were wrong on Spying   Everyone has spies...so what ?

You were wrong on hydroxy   Wrong.....😆😆😷😆

You were wrong on China trade deal  Wrong. Cost consumers millions in extra costs...Genius.

You were wrong on jobs  Wrong. Obama created more. Where are they now ??

You gunna be wrong on Bannon too.  Wrong. Another scumbag who deserves to be in jail.

And you will be wrong on this election too... Possibly...but I have faith in ordinary Americans....👏

All because you (i)emmerse yourself in the corrupt news who have been wrong on everything too.

Sick puppy

Stick to your version of Loopyland....everyone with half a brain knows the reality......deadshit with conspiracies.....🥱

14 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Stick to your version of Loopyland....everyone with half a brain knows the reality......deadshit with conspiracies.....

On 7/28/2016 at 4:22 PM, aquaman said:

I'v got rocks in my head, and Donald Trump will be the next US President, and the world will be better off. I look forward to him working hand in hand with Putin.

Ohokaman said:

Wasn't Obama great..?   Putin and Trump...two despots...bound to make things better. They just need Junior Korea.

Foot in Mouth Trump has two shows.....shit show and no show.

Haha

Here's the real Loopyland.....  everyone with half a brain knows the reality.....conspiracy FACTS

I can go through the rest but the first one will do for now.

4 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Did you see the raving lunatics at the Republican Convention......what a lie fest that was.....

Here’s the ex Fox big mouth GF of that other slimeball Trump Jnr.....imagine the offspring of that union........😆

"" imagine the offspring of that union."

The old thoroughbred breeding theory would apply , put the best to the best and get the best .

The Dems are already in trouble , what a sickening convention they had , they support lawlessness,  rioting , defund the police , in short anarchy ,   great to hear Biden state he wants to rule for 8 years , that would turn a good few off .

7 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

"" imagine the offspring of that union."

The old thoroughbred breeding theory would apply , put the best to the best and get the best .

The Dems are already in trouble , what a sickening convention they had , they support lawlessness,  rioting , defund the police , in short anarchy ,   great to hear Biden state he wants to rule for 8 years , that would turn a good few off .

Trump won’t be happy with his raving loony party start....only 20m watched, less than 2016. People have already decided.

3 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Trump won’t be happy with his raving loony party start....only 20m watched, less than 2016. People have already decided.

If your figure is correct that's  2 million more  than watched the incoherent policy divided dems  . Dems have one thing in common , they hate Super Don everything else they disagree on , they  are a recipe for infighting and  ruin .

30 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

If your figure is correct that's  2 million more  than watched the incoherent policy divided dems  . Dems have one thing in common , they hate Super Don everything else they disagree on , they  are a recipe for infighting and  ruin .

More crap from another deluded idiot....🤪

49 minutes ago, 100 1 said:
  On 7/28/2016 at 4:22 PM, aquaman said:

I'v got rocks in my head, and Donald Trump will be the next US President, and the world will be better off. I look forward to him working hand in hand with Putin.

Ohokaman said:

Wasn't Obama great..?   Putin and Trump...two despots...bound to make things better. They just need Junior Korea.

Foot in Mouth Trump has two shows.....shit show and no show.

Haha

Here's the real Loopyland.....  everyone with half a brain knows the reality.....conspiracy FACTS

I can go through the rest but the first one will do for now.

Yep, 90+% got it wrong....let’s hope they don’t make the same mistake twice......

1 hour ago, shodsie said:

they are only numbers but the vast difference between conventions was hollywood vs real people i know which people across the world would relate too...... 

Yeah right....

A total of 17 million people watched the Republican convention's first night on Monday, according to Nielsen.

Some 19.7 million TV viewers tuned in to the first night of the Democratic National Convention last week.

Poor old Ohokaman , he's a lost cause and in denial , please be kind to him he's about to be severely disappointed , TRUMP will win again .

Watching CNN , YES LEFTY CNN this afternoon I was shocked to see a half of their commentators admitting that the Republican presentation was excellent and as the day has gone on more and more Americans were endorsing Trump , THIS WAS ON CNN  unbelievable , 4 years of Trump bashing and now they are struggling to find Trump bashers amongst themselves .

On Fox the Dem rep was doing her best to hold the line but finally had to admit the Trump brigade were doing very well , a very bad day for the Dems .

If the lefty rioters and crazy Dem city administrators keep advocating  DEFUND the police she's all over , A  landslide Trump win , the exact opposite to what the media has been telling us .

Sorry Ohokaman but your cause is lost .

still 60 odd days to go plenty can happen.......

in all seriousness what is happening with the democrats is very bad for america you have to have an electable opposition

how they have let themselves get eaten up by this radical left fraction of the party is insane.......

governors quite happy to watch people get hurt business destroyed all to keep their new base happy while thinking they are somehow hurting trump..........

i wouldnt turn CNN on if they were giving out the codes to fort knox but what i have read seems to have been pretty positive of the coverage

we will have to see what happens in the future no doubt won't be long until its back spewing 24/7 hate of donald........

thought the young fella spoke well today 

Open and shut case....drain the swamp

Team Trump have it all.

They don't let this speech go worldwide without the evidence.

Watch the Ukraine govt take out Biden before the election and ha crazy Ohokaman thinks he is going to be the next president

On 2/3/2018 at 10:56 PM, 100 1 said:

Ok... I will let you off with the original bet....we agree on here as proof

If Obama is taken into custody and charged with treason you will pay me $10,000... if not I will pay you $100

Has this bet from 2.5 years ago been paid out yet? 

And where is Aquaman. He was one crazy dude....