RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

3 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

President Trump’s former campaign chief (not the one arrested Thursday) Paul Manafort was convicted of multiple felonies, as was Trump’s former deputy campaign manager Rick Gates, his former lawyer Michael Cohen, his former fix-it man Roger Stone and his former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Given that the right wing has become a coven of crooks and con men, it was not a surprise at all when former Trump campaign chief Stephen K. Bannon was arrested Thursday on a boat (by officials from the U.S. Postal Service, which sounds like an over-the-top plot point in a bad movie) on suspicion of bilking people out of money for a private build-the-wall scam. (Trump’s fear-mongering that we needed a border wall, constant lying about how much has been built and snatching money from the Pentagon to fund part of it are not criminal acts. But they are evidence of the disdain with which the right wing and the Republican Party specifically hold their fellow Americans who have bought into the xenophobic tripe the far-right peddles.)

What is Fox News  other than a propaganda machine trying to con viewers into believing in a parallel universe in which Ukraine has the Democratic National Committee’s server and Trump is the victim of the deep state? What are right-wing columnists and talk show hosts — who know better but recycle Trump’s exaggerations, conspiracies and bigotry — other than snake-oil salesmen who figure their fans will buy just about anything they say so long as they slam liberals and play to the White grievance mentality that has replaced conservatism as the GOP’s animating force? (Imagine waking up every morning to defend a president who embraces Confederate symbols, QAnon and Russian propaganda.)

Whether conduct is criminal or “merely” deceitful, the Republican Party and a slew of advocacy groups, think tanks and media personalities have learned to make money off people they treat as rubes. The people they pitch to will buy that a caravan is invading the United States. They will believe President Barack Obama “spied” on Trump. They will take seriously the notion that Trump succeeded in slaying the pandemic.

Correct. The American people are, in the main, good folk. Problem is, Barnum was right...

“Nobody ever lost a dollar by underestimating the taste of the American public.” 
 P.T. Barnum

18 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

The US President is lying about the extent of NZ's latest Covid 19 outbreak.

Just rattling the cage a little and comrade cindy bit today . I guess it's not hard to understand the situation what other country on the planet would shut down it's biggest city , home to a third of the country's population for other than a serious out break .

43 minutes ago, Trump said:

Whatever the Nov result it’s going to be a ratings bonanza for sure. Trump v Biden! What a decision the Americans have to make. It ain’t over yet!

Problem is it aint gunna be Biden on the ballot.  

Everyone waiting for the switcharoo...who will it be?

32 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

President Trump’s former campaign chief (not the one arrested Thursday) Paul Manafort was convicted of multiple felonies, as was Trump’s former deputy campaign manager Rick Gates, his former lawyer Michael Cohen, his former fix-it man Roger Stone and his former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Given that the right wing has become a coven of crooks and con men, it was not a surprise at all when former Trump campaign chief Stephen K. Bannon was arrested Thursday on a boat (by officials from the U.S. Postal Service, which sounds like an over-the-top plot point in a bad movie) on suspicion of bilking people out of money for a private build-the-wall scam. (Trump’s fear-mongering that we needed a border wall, constant lying about how much has been built and snatching money from the Pentagon to fund part of it are not criminal acts. But they are evidence of the disdain with which the right wing and the Republican Party specifically hold their fellow Americans who have bought into the xenophobic tripe the far-right peddles.)

What is Fox News  other than a propaganda machine trying to con viewers into believing in a parallel universe in which Ukraine has the Democratic National Committee’s server and Trump is the victim of the deep state? What are right-wing columnists and talk show hosts — who know better but recycle Trump’s exaggerations, conspiracies and bigotry — other than snake-oil salesmen who figure their fans will buy just about anything they say so long as they slam liberals and play to the White grievance mentality that has replaced conservatism as the GOP’s animating force? (Imagine waking up every morning to defend a president who embraces Confederate symbols, QAnon and Russian propaganda.)

Whether conduct is criminal or “merely” deceitful, the Republican Party and a slew of advocacy groups, think tanks and media personalities have learned to make money off people they treat as rubes. The people they pitch to will buy that a caravan is invading the United States. They will believe President Barack Obama “spied” on Trump. They will take seriously the notion that Trump succeeded in slaying the pandemic.

WOW

That is not going to age well.

Be prepared to be shocked ....start by looking up Kevin Clinesmith....the start.

2 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

The Dems give Hannity that much ammo its no wonder he's the no1 presenter in America.

Hannity is an egotistical ranting twat that is more worried about his hair that whether what he is saying is logical or not. 

5 hours ago, 100 1 said:

For telling the truth?

Scooby has a platform here that so far is in favour of free speech and I really commend him for that.

He wouldn't want to be like the other corrupt tech companies FB, Ytube, Twitter and start banning peoples right to free speech would he?

FYI 

The first Durham indictment has been handed down for Obamagate

Qanon has become mainstream with Trump endorsing it.

Photos of Bill Clinton getting massaged by an Epstein girl has made the headlines.

The corruption I have told you about for 4 years is finally being revealed to the public.and watch what happens in the run  up to the election.

They are laying the foudation

I have warned you stop posting so much shit and endless seems of BS..I am happy for you to have your say without all the endless BS that goes with it in the form of nonsense tweets from the lowest form of President I have ever seen in the United States..you are free and fully entitled to have your views and have your say here...dont make me have to curtail that by overstepping the boundaries I politely asked you to follow after many complaints from many members...please be fair and reasonable this is not your platform its for all to enjoy.

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

The US President is lying about the extent of NZ's latest Covid 19 outbreak.

Hows he lying Heap?  They are only testing for Covid 19 from people with symptoms, as we know only a small percentage succumb to Sars Cov2 and this means the number of people with the coronavirus is very significant...you have to remember the PCR test is not 100% so you are never going to stop people by testing before entering our borders...just relax, do some research on your Thymus, very significant for those stressed out by the Mainstream media, and remember also Oxygen levels  are important for the removal of toxins...you werent born to wear a mask, its like filtering the air filter on your car, hows  that going to help your engines performance..sars cov2 is 0.1 of a micron 🙄

6 hours ago, 100 1 said:

For telling the truth?

Scooby has a platform here that so far is in favour of free speech and I really commend him for that.

He wouldn't want to be like the other corrupt tech companies FB, Ytube, Twitter and start banning peoples right to free speech would he?

FYI 

The first Durham indictment has been handed down for Obamagate

Qanon has become mainstream with Trump endorsing it.

Photos of Bill Clinton getting massaged by an Epstein girl has made the headlines.

The corruption I have told you about for 4 years is finally being revealed to the public.and watch what happens in the run  up to the election.

They are laying the foudation

Very little - if any - of what you post is the truth. And how many of the Trump mob, including Trump, won't be in jail this time next year? I feel sorry for those aligned with Trump. When caught, he throws them all under the bus. "I don't really know" somand so, or "I know them but haven't seen them for ages....ages". The lucky ones get dubiously pardoned later, but that source will dry up come January. 

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

.you werent born to wear a mask, 

Too true Gruff as anyone with a modicum of medical knowledge knows. As for myself, as a medical professional, and now advanced in age, wearing glasses, the combination of mask, glasses fogging, and respiratory gas exchange leads to overheating, congestion and hyperventilation--and that is BEFORE attempting to channel any carnal thoughts with my beloved.

.P.S When did you abandon Sunnynook?

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Hows he lying Heap?  They are only testing for Covid 19 from people with symptoms, as we know only a small percentage succumb to Sars Cov2 and this means the number of people with the coronavirus is very significant...you have to remember the PCR test is not 100% so you are never going to stop people by testing before entering our borders...just relax, do some research on your Thymus, very significant for those stressed out by the Mainstream media, and remember also Oxygen levels  are important for the removal of toxins...you werent born to wear a mask, its like filtering the air filter on your car, hows  that going to help your engines performance..sars cov2 is 0.1 of a micron 🙄

“New Zealand...it’s all over there....they had a massive increase yesterday....poor New Zealand.....!”

I’d call that lying wouldn’t you ? Or was he just joking......🙄

2 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

I have warned you stop posting so much shit and endless seems of BS..I am happy for you to have your say without all the endless BS that goes with it in the form of nonsense tweets from the lowest form of President I have ever seen in the United States..you are free and fully entitled to have your views and have your say here...dont make me have to curtail that by overstepping the boundaries I politely asked you to follow after many complaints from many members...please be fair and reasonable this is not your platform its for all to enjoy.

" the lowest form of President I have ever seen in the United States.. "

Now that's debatable , In my time we have  mass murderer  Bush , corrupt and probable war crim  Nixon and of course women manipulator, cigar man  Bill  Clinton a close friend of Jeffrey Epstein .

The competition for title , LOWEST FORM OF PRESIDENT could easily be won by any one of several candidates .

3 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Hannity is an egotistical ranting twat that is more worried about his hair that whether what he is saying is logical or not. 

Hannity , the problem you have is  so far he has  been proven 100% correct  with the Russian hoax and the security service spying on the Trump campaign .

The arrests have started and the lawyer who has been arrested for falsifying documents will be singing like a bird to stay out of jail, much more to come .  

41 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

Hannity , the problem you have is  so far he has  been proven 100% correct  with the Russian hoax and the security service spying on the Trump campaign .

The arrests have started and the lawyer who has been arrested for falsifying documents will be singing like a bird to stay out of jail, much more to come .  

*yawns* 😴

7 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Mighty ,your starting to sound like your idol Joe 😆

Joe is no idol of mine. I do not want to see him win. I just want Trump to lose. It's as simple as that. I'd be hoping for whoever was standing against him. There's no Satan-worshipping child eating cannibals for him to save the world from, so he can flick off, ha! 

10 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Joe is no idol of mine. I do not want to see him win. I just want Trump to lose. It's as simple as that. I'd be hoping for whoever was standing against him. There's no Satan-worshipping child eating cannibals for him to save the world from, so he can flick off, ha! 

You may want to educate yourself but probably an impossible task.

The greatest story ever told

32 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

You may want to educate yourself but probably an impossible task.

The greatest story ever told

This is completely different from standard conspiracy theories. If you ask a 9/11 truther to prove the legitimacy of their position, they’ll instantly be able to produce clear and concise videos and articles for you, and if they’ve actually done their homework they’ll be able to regale you with information about physics, forensics, architecture, chemistry, and plot holes in the official narrative. If you ask someone who’s got theories about the JFK assassination you’ll get a comparable amount of lucidity. Ask a QAnon cultist for the same level of intellectual transparency and you’ll get a bunch of mealy-mouthed gibberish which will quickly turn into accusations that you are lazy for refusing to do your own research if you keep pressing.

This is because there is no actual, tangible factual basis for the belief system which has sprouted up around QAnon. It begins, just like any other religion, as a premise of faith, and then the adherents to that faith pool their intellectual resources into the task of finding reasons to legitimize that premise. They begin with the premise that Trump is a good and noble savior who is uprooting the source of all of America’s problems with strategic maneuvers which are so brilliant that they look like the exact opposite of what they are, then they let confirmation bias and other cognitive biases do the rest of the work for them.

5 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

This is completely different from standard conspiracy theories. If you ask a 9/11 truther to prove the legitimacy of their position, they’ll instantly be able to produce clear and concise videos and articles for you, and if they’ve actually done their homework they’ll be able to regale you with information about physics, forensics, architecture, chemistry, and plot holes in the official narrative. If you ask someone who’s got theories about the JFK assassination you’ll get a comparable amount of lucidity. Ask a QAnon cultist for the same level of intellectual transparency and you’ll get a bunch of mealy-mouthed gibberish which will quickly turn into accusations that you are lazy for refusing to do your own research if you keep pressing.

This is because there is no actual, tangible factual basis for the belief system which has sprouted up around QAnon. It begins, just like any other religion, as a premise of faith, and then the adherents to that faith pool their intellectual resources into the task of finding reasons to legitimize that premise. They begin with the premise that Trump is a good and noble savior who is uprooting the source of all of America’s problems with strategic maneuvers which are so brilliant that they look like the exact opposite of what they are, then they let confirmation bias and other cognitive biases do the rest of the work for them.

Haha  post the other 1000 hit jobs....panic 

How come no one ever discusses the posts ?????

Because they can't for fear of being found out. ..Just like you

Please explain the below for the fouth time of asking...check the dates.

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147449624 
Nov 1 2017 00:41:54 (EST)
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.110 
Aug 17 2020 17:59:35 (EST)
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]
[Set 1]
1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC][11.3]
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]

https://www.justice.gov/archives/jm/criminal-resource-manual-923-18-usc-371-conspiracy-defraud-us

11 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Tulsi Gabbard looks the only one worthy of a vote, why they chose Kamala Harris remains to be seen but on face value the last person youd want to see in any position of power ☠️...makes Orange man look even better 😆

46 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Tulsi Gabbard looks the only one worthy of a vote, why they chose Kamala Harris remains to be seen but on face value the last person youd want to see in any position of power ☠️...makes Orange man look even better 😆

For all you halfwits......😆

https://www.facebook.com/hardwiredFB/videos/3113485458721138/

14 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

" the lowest form of President I have ever seen in the United States.. "

Now that's debatable , In my time we have  mass murderer  Bush , corrupt and probable war crim  Nixon and of course women manipulator, cigar man  Bill  Clinton a close friend of Jeffrey Epstein .

The competition for title , LOWEST FORM OF PRESIDENT could easily be won by any one of several candidates .

No. Trump wins hands down for what he has done to America. And he didn’t know Epstein either did he....?? Idiot....

9B4C4117-1EA2-4182-8C70-3256C5E347D0.jpeg

12 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Haha  post the other 1000 hit jobs....panic 

How come no one ever discusses the posts ?????

Because they can't for fear of being found out. ..Just like you

Please explain the below for the fouth time of asking...check the dates.

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147449624 
Nov 1 2017 00:41:54 (EST)

Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.110 
Aug 17 2020 17:59:35 (EST)

[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]
[Set 1]
1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC][11.3]
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]

https://www.justice.gov/archives/jm/criminal-resource-manual-923-18-usc-371-conspiracy-defraud-us

Hasn't Q been predicting 25,000 unsealed flies and thousands of celebs being carted off to Guantanamo with many being killed over the next few days, since ummm, October 2017? Then the army taking over due to the civil unrest? Biggest military operation ever? How's THAT going? 

Youre not worth answering, as ALL of your stuff is BS.