RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

17 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

You are watching it daily...it is about to get real good

How about answering my Clinesmith question?

You can't explain it? Why not.?

Wasn't following this stuff three years ago, so I have no idea who he is, what was supposedly said etc. Saw his name crop up recently but cannot help you. What I do know however, is that all of your sources you rely on to form you "researched opinion" have been discredited, and people's whose word you rely on to form your opinions are largely liars and frauds. It's the American way. 

As for "its about to get real good", do you have any idea how long you've been saying that?

How's George going? Where's he living now? How are you getting on raising a bit of cash to take some bets to back your self-promoted impeccable judgement based on your inside knowledge? How's JA going with his pardon? Why isn't Trump in hiding like he said he was going to be last week? How's his Kamala birther claims going? How's the polio's guy's Covid cure going.? Why would Trump even need a cure or a vaccine if the virus is a Dem hoax?

24 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Wasn't following this stuff three years ago, so I have no idea who he is, what was supposedly said etc. Saw his name crop up recently but cannot help you. What I do know however, is that all of your sources you rely on to form you "researched opinion" have been discredited, and people's whose word you rely on to form your opinions are largely liars and frauds. It's the American way. 

As for "its about to get real good", do you have any idea how long you've been saying that?

How's George going? Where's he living now? How are you getting on raising a bit of cash to take some bets to back your self-promoted impeccable judgement based on your inside knowledge? How's JA going with his pardon? Why isn't Trump in hiding like he said he was going to be last week? How's his Kamala birther claims going? How's the polio's guy's Covid cure going.? Why would Trump even need a cure or a vaccine if the virus is a Dem hoax?

Anybody ( apart from Trump people ) in jail yet ?  CNN off the air yet ?. ...Loopyland fiction......

8 hours ago, shodsie said:

no conspiracies here........... says it all dems have lost their base they just don't care 

pander to the radical left  and this what happens ask bill shorten how it went.........

Hardly matters. They'll shit in regardless....

20 minutes ago, shodsie said:

how good was this speech ohoka......

4 years ago now but im sure next week's one will be just as good........

one thing we can always thank obama for is bringing us donald.j.trump 👍

Another Village Idiot joins the Club. Obama didn’t “ bring you” anything...he wasn’t running. If he had, we wouldn’t have this fucking idiot now.

8 minutes ago, Gruff said:

What did he do for his fellow African Americans? He was in for 8 years and then Trump gets the Blame for the unrest 🤣

Ask the redneck racist Republicans....McConnell stymied everything they tried to do......and so it goes on.

Until these pricks are removed.......🤬

2 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

One of the best presidents the country has had..and a decent human being too..not like the racist pig in there now.

Hes got support from large groups of African Americans Scoob, if he was racist this wouldnt be true surely? You wont catch me voting for John Tamihere 🤣