RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

42 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Haha Ohoka wrong again

Trump and Jarrod for Nobel Peace prize ....but they wouldn't take a rigged deep state award anyhow

I don't know if you're a holocaust denier or not, but you're certainly an "anything logical denier". 

Your "sort" are all over social media these days, which of course is encouraged by others of your ilk - making you just a follower that incorrectly feels he's a free thinker - but you appear a stage or two more unhinged than the average, Kiwi version at least. You can't tell the people, you have to show the people. And you sure show us, EVERY DAY, that every single one of your screws is loose.....

Voters who were not sure who to vote for this election were given a boost either way when Ms Clinton advised that she was willing to serve the Biden/Harris administration any way she was asked.

Not sure if undecided  voters will rush out and tick Biden now then again they might.

26 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

I don't know if you're a holocaust denier or not, but you're certainly an "anything logical denier". 

Your "sort" are all over social media these days, which of course is encouraged by others of your ilk - making you just a follower that incorrectly feels he's a free thinker - but you appear a stage or two more unhinged than the average, Kiwi version at least. You can't tell the people, you have to show the people. And you sure show us, EVERY DAY, that every single one of your screws is loose.....

Your sort are enemy of the people and gunna be on the wrong side of history

Obama colluded with Russia (dossier) to rig the 2016 election

Your fake news told you every hour it was Trump

I don't like conspiracy theorists like you.

I like conspiracy facts.

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

I like conspiracy facts.

You're a complete stranger to facts, and that's a fact. A conspiracy theorist wouldn't recognise a fact if it bit him on his penis. 

4 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

You're a complete stranger to facts, and that's a fact. A conspiracy theorist wouldn't recognise a fact if it bit him on his penis. 

Find the information you lazy bozo

Start with Catherine Herridge

3 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Voters who were not sure who to vote for this election were given a boost either way when Ms Clinton advised that she was willing to serve the Biden/Harris administration any way she was asked.

Not sure if undecided  voters will rush out and tick Biden now then again they might.

If a small percentage of the 90 million that didn’t bother voting in 2016, majority black I’m guessing, turn up this time, it’s a landslide Crusty....👏

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

I like conspiracy facts.

Says the plank who believes everything Q Anon tells him.....one of these.....

695E0B3A-AA28-48D5-BF70-A627365A8AF6.jpeg

5 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Braiinwashed idiot . Keep believeing your fake news....keep making a fool of yourself.

Yes we saw the TV footage of your moron mate being arrested while he was screaming “save the kids..!” and carted off to the jail loony bin.

Really well done if that was fake.......fuck me, might as well have a conversation with my dog, he’s more intelligent.....🙄

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Find the information you lazy bozo

Start with Catherine Herridge

So how's Trump going since he said a few days that we might now see him again for awhile? Said he'd upset lots of rich people, and Alex Jones said that was Trump was really saying that he was about to be killed, and that he would see everybody later in heaven. Did a whole show on it. 

Next Wednesday is the big day too. The day everything will go down, according to you. What do you have planned for the day? One eye glued to Fox News and the other on your favourite conspiracy theory website? Hope you'll keep us up to date here. Allowing for the time difference, I guess we may not see much until Thursday eh......

10 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

So how's Trump going since he said a few days that we might now see him again for awhile? Said he'd upset lots of rich people, and Alex Jones said that was Trump was really saying that he was about to be killed, and that he would see everybody later in heaven. Did a whole show on it. 

Next Wednesday is the big day too. The day everything will go down, according to you. What do you have planned for the day? One eye glued to Fox News and the other on your favourite conspiracy theory website? Hope you'll keep us up to date here. Allowing for the time difference, I guess we may not see much until Thursday eh......

You idiot

Is next wed when I predicted Obamagate begins?  

That was a Q clue from 2 years ago.....we shall see

Although Obamagate proofs are already in the public domain...

The shit hits the fan when John Durham starts handing out indictments.

Why are their no leaks around Durham and Huber?

Ha Your fake news has no idea when it all happens

33 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

You idiot

Is next wed when I predicted Obamagate begins?  

That was a Q clue from 2 years ago.....we shall see

Although Obamagate proofs are already in the public domain...

The shit hits the fan when John Durham starts handing out indictments.

Why are their no leaks around Durham and Huber?

Ha Your fake news has no idea when it all happens

I’m sure CNN are onto it....presuming they are still on air next week.....😆

19 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

I’m sure CNN are onto it....presuming they are still on air next week.....😆

When CNN gunna ask Trump the Q question?

Are they too scared?....but not not scared enough to write fake hit pieces

CNN are fu#ked

39 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

When CNN gunna ask Trump the Q question?

Are they too scared?....but not not scared enough to write fake hit pieces

CNN are fu#ked

CNN aren't scared of Trump. It's the other way round. At briefings when they ask him a question that he can't, or doesn't want to, he turns and walks out the door. The buffoon is actually a chicken in disguise .......

8 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

CNN aren't scared of Trump. It's the other way round. At briefings when they ask him a question that he can't, or doesn't want to, he turns and walks out the door. The buffoon is actually a chicken in disguise .......

Deluded

43 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Deluded

Aren't you. I've honestly never come across anybody as deluded as you in New Zealand. America is full of such people. But New Zealand not so much. A few run you close, all but one for exactly the same reasons, but you're still the King. 

10 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Aren't you. I've honestly never come across anybody as deluded as you in New Zealand. America is full of such people. But New Zealand not so much. A few run you close, all but one for exactly the same reasons, but Ok Smart arse still the King. 

Ok Smart arse

The media has rubbished the Qanon phenonomen thousands of times thus drawing attention to it. 

Not one reporter has asked Trump if Q is real and are they working together....very very simple

Now tell us all why they haven't....an intelligent answer will be suffice. 

5 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Ok Smart arse

The media has rubbished the Qanon phenonomen thousands of times thus drawing attention to it. 

Not one reporter has asked Trump if Q is real and are they working together....very very simple

Now tell us all why they haven't....an intelligent answer will be suffice. 

Because any smart reporter, from CNN usually, knows very well that it is conspiracy bullshit, so what’s the point....??

And as they don’t cater to deluded fuckwits, like Fox, why waste good air time......

As Bill says.....” and then it gets weird.....”.  😆

1 minute ago, Ohokaman said:

Because any smart reporter, from CNN usually, knows very well that it is conspiracy bullshit, so what’s the point....??

And as they don’t cater to deluded fuckwits, like Fox, why waste good air time......

As Bill says.....” and then it gets weird.....”.  😆

I said an intelligent answer....you are not capable

If it's conspiracy bullshit why bother writing hundreds of hit pieces? they are scared and theres nothing they can do about it.

Just like your pedo  mate Maher who appears to be running short of adrenochrome because Trump has decimated the child traffickers.

Billy got nowhere to hide.

22 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Oh, I know I picked her as the VP candidtate some months back. It'll be posted on here somewhere. 

She may not make the greatest President, but anybody would be a stepup from the narcissistic clown we've got in there now. 

If all the crap QAnon believers believe was remotely true, and if Trump was really doing something about it, I'd say he's the man. But neither is the case, so the buffoon scores extremely low with me. 

BTW Harris can't become President.

She is not a natural born Ameican

15 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

BTW Harris can't become President.

She is not a natural born Ameican

The word is American you moron.....and she was born in America.

Facts First: Harris was born in Oakland, California. Therefore, as a natural born citizen, she meets the Constitution's requirements to serve as vice president or president. There is no serious question about this.

1 minute ago, Ohokaman said:

The word is American you moron.....and she was born in America.

Facts First: Harris was born in Oakland, California. Therefore, as a natural born citizen, she meets the Constitution's requirements to serve as vice president or president. There is no serious question about this.

Fake news again