RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Haha ...Racism and Sexism at it's finest

So the radical left just appointed Kamala Harris as vice president after openly declaring Bidens running mate would be a person of colour and a woman.

How she gunna explain Jussie?

Enjoy the show

August 19 still all go?

Trust the plan. Enjoy the show. It's gonna be funny as fuck when nothing happens, but I'm sure you and your Internutter clique already have your explanation/excuse at the ready. 

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Typical response from the local racist plank.

What a clown

Your party must have a woman = sexist

She must be black = racist

I couln't give a toss but they are the ones calling out rasicm like the idiots they are

Maybe they should have demanded a white male 

Enjoy the show

42 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

You realise he's only on air for one hour per day as it takes the other 23 hours to perfect his faux-moral-outrage facial expressions....

But what a brilliant hour 😃 You a Harris Fan Mighty? She looks a very poor choice for President surely...but your dislike for the Best President in many years clouds your judgement.... i liked Bidens little brown, black girl feeling hope seeing  her as President..vice president 😆 no secret Sleepys piggy backing her in to position. What a Disaster that would be 🤢

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

What a clown

Your party must have a woman = sexist

She must be black = racist

I couln't give a toss but they are the ones calling out rasicm like the idiots they are

Maybe they should have demanded a white male 

Enjoy the show

Spelling not a strongpoint then....?  IQ of a radish.

Good to see all the Village idiots back out again.....having a dig at the winning team......👏.

Better start thinking up your excuses.....clowns......🤡

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

August 19 still all go?

Trust the plan. Enjoy the show. It's gonna be funny as fuck when nothing happens, but I'm sure you and your Internutter clique already have your explanation/excuse at the ready. 

I see the GOP have supported a Q Anon nutter in local elections.....a racist, anti semite.....should fit right in.

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

But what a brilliant hour 😃 You a Harris Fan Mighty? She looks a very poor choice for President surely...but your dislike for the Best President in many years clouds your judgement.... i liked Bidens little brown, black girl feeling hope seeing  her as President..vice president 😆 no secret Sleepys piggy backing her in to position. What a Disaster that would be 🤢

I've tried to watch him a number of times, but he's just a self-important self-inflated blow arse (no wonder there's talk of him running for President in 2024) and I've never lasted the full hour. 

7 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

I see the GOP have supported a Q Anon nutter in local elections.....a racist, anti semite.....should fit right in.

So Trump and Q are working together then?

So Trump has access to the best intel in the world and he is endorsing Qanon?

So everything I have said for 3 years is real and your MSM have been lying to you?

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Oh, I know I picked her as the VP candidtate some months back. It'll be posted on here somewhere. 

She may not make the greatest President, but anybody would be a stepup from the narcissistic clown we've got in there now. 

If all the crap QAnon believers believe was remotely true, and if Trump was really doing something about it, I'd say he's the man. But neither is the case, so the buffoon scores extremely low with me. 

4 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Oh, I know I picked her as the VP candidtate some months back. It'll be posted on here somewhere. 

She may not make the greatest President, but anybody would be a stepup from the narcissistic clown we've got in there now. 

If all the crap QAnon believers believe was remotely true, and if Trump was really doing something about it, I'd say he's the man. But neither is the case, so the buffoon scores extremely low with me. 

Your source of information is hopeless thats why your opinions are flawed. Why don't you know about any of the declassified documents being dropped daily.

Your source hiding it?

Stick with Knee Pad and Pee Pad 

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

I've tried to watch him a number of times, but he's just a self-important self-inflated blow arse (no wonder there's talk of him running for President in 2024) and I've never lasted the full hour. 

You may be right,pretend hes somebody else and give the self important self inflated blow arse an hour of your time... i watch Stephen Colbert , not easy at times 🤣

33 minutes ago, Gruff said:

You may be right,pretend hes somebody else and give the self important self inflated blow arse an hour of your time... i watch Stephen Colbert , not easy at times 🤣

The thing I like about Colbert is that he takes the piss out of EVERYBODY 

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Your source of information is hopeless thats why your opinions are flawed. Why don't you know about any of the declassified documents being dropped daily.

Your source hiding it?

Stick with Knee Pad and Pee Pad 

The time will come when Trump is gone (not long to go now) and Q decides he's had is fun, and you'll all realise you've been taken for a ride, conned, and have to disappear quietly from the Internet. I can't wait for that day.....

1 minute ago, Idolmite said:

The thing I like about Colbert is that he takes the piss out of EVERYBODY 

Do you like the fact he was on pedo island?

Blackmailed like the rest of them...taking orders from the deep state...go after Trump and you lap it up ...sick

c6d6c6c63a8174428af11ed14f02f00ded52004ac8ffe90911535473abca9273.jpg

3 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

The time will come when Trump is gone (not long to go now) and Q decides he's had is fun, and you'll all realise you've been taken for a ride, conned, and have to disappear quietly from the Internet. I can't wait for that day.....

You haven't even bothered to research

Lazy and ignorant ....zero credibility like your mate Ohoka

6 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Do you like the fact he was on pedo island?

Blackmailed like the rest of them...taking orders from the deep state...go after Trump and you lap it up ...sick

c6d6c6c63a8174428af11ed14f02f00ded52004ac8ffe90911535473abca9273.jpg

Hey 100 you suggesting this lot are all guilty ???? Seems hard to believe

2 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Hey 100 you suggesting this lot are all guilty ???? Seems hard to believe

Yep     This will be nothing when the shitshow comes down

Child trafficking, pedophelia, adrenochrome, organ harvesting, child sacrifies is behind all the corruption

That is why they are connecting Maxwell with treason and clinton foundation as entry point to the real gruesome stuff later.

That is why the MSM never mentions human trafficking when it is a bigger industry than drugs.

Trust the plan

7 hours ago, 100 1 said:

You haven't even bothered to research

Lazy and ignorant ....zero credibility like your mate Ohoka

A straight jacket, padded cell AND very strong meds aren't enough for you.....doing your own so-called research is the biggest con of all that you've fallen for

8 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Child trafficking, pedophelia, adrenochrome, organ harvesting, child sacrifies is behind all the corruption

That is why they are connecting Maxwell with treason and clinton foundation as entry point to the real gruesome stuff later.

That is why the MSM never mentions human trafficking when it is a bigger industry than drugs.

Trust the plan

There there possum. I realise you just suffer from a very intense emotional need to see the world in this way.

I'm sure it'll pass one day.

9 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Trust the plan

Q Anons plan presumably. Remember the poor dumb bastard that went to a pizza parlour with a gun because he believed this crap about pedos holding children in secret rooms....??  He’s now enjoying a long stretch in a cell. You should be in there with him. 
https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-comet-conspiracy-theory-20161205-story.html

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Q Anons plan presumably. Remember the poor dumb bastard that went to a pizza parlour with a gun because he believed this crap about pedos holding children in secret rooms....??  He’s now enjoying a long stretch in a cell. You should be in there with him. 
https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-comet-conspiracy-theory-20161205-story.html

Braiinwashed idiot . Keep believeing your fake news....keep making a fool of yourself.