RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

25 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Ha official like the CDC?

Official by who....blackmailed officials?

Like Hillary had 93% chance?

The Washington Times one can't be manipulated clown.

Fox News polls are fake just like last time

Tell everyone your news source.

Well if you honestly think Trump is on 79.2% and Biden is on 11.6%, you're in for one hell of a shock, that's all I can say. By November he'll be lucky if he's on 29.2%, certainly he'll be nowhere near 79.2%. 

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Ha official like the CDC?

Official by who....blackmailed officials?

Like Hillary had 93% chance?

The Washington Times one can't be manipulated clown.

Fox News polls are fake just like last time

Tell everyone your news source.

I'll tell you why you online polls are so inaccurate; some online agency starts one, even a reputable outfit. One of your network of alt-right brainwashed non-thinking internutters spots it. Within a few hours you lot have crawled all over it and posted tens of thousands of votes for Trump. Not real life at all. 100,000 votes is hardly a big number in a country of what, 330,000,000? So easily manipulated by you and your fellow creepy crawlies. Bears no resemblance to the public feeling whatsoever, but it strokes your ego. Makes you think you're right, so you can nut-off and a racing site in New Zealand. Online polls are the most easily manipulated, the complete opposite to what you think. 

10 hours ago, Idolmite said:

I'll tell you why you online polls are so inaccurate; some online agency starts one, even a reputable outfit. One of your network of alt-right brainwashed non-thinking internutters spots it. Within a few hours you lot have crawled all over it and posted tens of thousands of votes for Trump. Not real life at all. 100,000 votes is hardly a big number in a country of what, 330,000,000? So easily manipulated by you and your fellow creepy crawlies. Bears no resemblance to the public feeling whatsoever, but it strokes your ego. Makes you think you're right, so you can nut-off and a racing site in New Zealand. Online polls are the most easily manipulated, the complete opposite to what you think. 

Ha wrong

Why doesn't the MSM conduct online polls?

So easy to do and get millions participating? 

8 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Ha wrong

Why doesn't the MSM conduct online polls?

So easy to do and get millions participating? 

If you REALLY believe Trump 79.2% and Biden 11.6% is REMOTELY accurate, that proves beyond ANY DOUBT how lacking in credibility you really are. I'm sorry, but thinking that paints an accurate picture of the current situation means you are certifiable and should be quarantined immediately. For you own good.......

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

If you REALLY believe Trump 79.2% and Biden 11.6% is REMOTELY accurate, that proves beyond ANY DOUBT how lacking in credibility you really are. I'm sorry, but thinking that paints an accurate picture of the current situation means you are certifiable and should be quarantined immediately. For you own good.......

I keep telling you for 3 years you are watching a show.

You are watching the fake show

I am watching the real show.

e.g Last week my show devulged that declassified documents show the Obama Admin/FBI/CIA  knew the Steele dossier was fake before they applied for FISA applications to spy on Trump and others. A felony that will be among the first indictments.They all knew it was fake.

Meanwhile your show hid that fact but ran 20 stories on Orange man bad...different show

On 7/15/2020 at 9:20 PM, Idolmite said:

Hahahahaha. You gotta admit though, he looks like a young Benji. 

Hey idol

Do you think that is young Benji paying off John Bolton at John McCains funeral?

Follow the thread

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

I keep telling you for 3 years you are watching a show.

You are watching the fake show

I am watching the real show.

e.g Last week my show devulged that declassified documents show the Obama Admin/FBI/CIA  knew the Steele dossier was fake before they applied for FISA applications to spy on Trump and others. A felony that will be among the first indictments.They all knew it was fake.

Meanwhile your show hid that fact but ran 20 stories on Orange man bad...different show

You have so many stories going at once. How do you keep up? 

I'm not interested in all of your sideline tales. I'm only talking about you being convinced that Trump is at almost 80% popularity. He isn't. Sorry, but he really isn't. 

You are obviously mentally unwell. I promise I will stop teasing you just for my own entertainment.....you need a dose of reality before it's too late. 

P.S; I'm so glad I wasn't following this thread 3-4 years ago. The past 3-4 months have been enough. 

Shootings in Chicago for June 2020 were up 400% on June 2019.

The Dem Mayor and Gov won't ask Trump for help as according to the Police Union it would make Trump look strong and thats not what the want.

You would think that the Chicago politicians and the State politicians would think of the people rather than their own political careers.

Some of these cities are turning into cesspools.

4 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

Has anyone seen Comey, Brennan and Clapper lately espousing treason on CNN, they are probably stocking up on Huggies.

Yep Obamagate starts next month for the public.....they all knew the steele dossier was fake.

Meanwhile the Ukraine Govt is going after Biden....is that going to be the reason for the Biden switcharoo?

3 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Shootings in Chicago for June 2020 were up 400% on June 2019.

The Dem Mayor and Gov won't ask Trump for help as according to the Police Union it would make Trump look strong and thats not what the want.

You would think that the Chicago politicians and the State politicians would think of the people rather than their own political careers.

Some of these cities are turning into cesspools.

Have you ever watched The Wire, Crusty? Set in Baltimore 15 years ago. If you've viewed Series  3, 4 and 5, in particular, none of this will surprise you.

3 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

I agree with Idolmite. Sleepy Joe has worked out he doesn't need to do much of anything. Right now he's sleep walking to victory in November.

Go put 20k on Biden then....it will be a walk in the park

First president to rule from Gitmo instead of the White House

3 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

Have you ever watched The Wire, Crusty? Set in Baltimore 15 years ago. If you've viewed Series  3, 4 and 5, in particular, none of this will surprise you.

Have watched the odd episode(intend to binge watch when i get time) and you are right on the money.

I enjoyed The Shield more but then i might change my mind after viewing.

Ms Clinton still moaning about the 2016 election result and blaming the Russians and also adding that Roger Stone was pardoned by Trump because he knew to much and then went on to add that the Russians are coming again.

When will she realise that the American people didn't want her or Slick Willie anywhere near the whitehouse.

1 hour ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Ms Clinton still moaning about the 2016 election result and blaming the Russians and also adding that Roger Stone was pardoned by Trump because he knew to much and then went on to add that the Russians are coming again.

When will she realise that the American people didn't want her or Slick Willie anywhere near the whitehouse.

No, the fucking idiots voted in a Racist Narcissist and an imported slapper instead........much better choice eh ?.🙄

On 7/18/2020 at 8:14 PM, Blueanytime said:

Wonderful thread here. Laughter is, as they say, the best medicine. 

this Trump thread has been very volatile & educational for some!!

regarding Trump and all the politics playing out in the USA, one either loves him or despises him, and for the most part you'll see where each of us stand!!

25 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

It appears that way.

Gen Flynn to replace Wray they are pre-empting  ...

Ha That would freak out the deep state. 

i remember posting this on twitter back in late may...

Thinking Chess - Q+Gambit To expose a backline so early in the game, often a valuable peice is sacrificed until such time a pawn reaches the backline for it to be recovered and returned to the board. how Close are we to see that peice return to the board? 77 f8=N Jeremiah 23:29

and the thinking at the time was all related to General flynn.. ie the Knight Peice sacrificed early in the game... (Generals ride horses)

the f8=N is a chess move reference in which a pawn reaches the end of the board and is exchanged for a peice.. usually a queen or rook.... but in the case of FBI Wrays removal (futureMarked) and a possible return of Flynn.. makes what i posted somewhat relevant now  *shrugs  lucky guess!!

2020-07-21 22_01_04-Tweets with replies by Pdp (@Pdp01756264) _ Twitter - Opera.png

11 hours ago, 6xes said:

i remember posting this on twitter back in late may...

and the thinking at the time was all related to General flynn.. ie the Knight Peice sacrificed early in the game... (Generals ride horses)

the f8=N is a chess move reference in which a pawn reaches the end of the board and is exchanged for a peice.. usually a queen or rook.... but in the case of FBI Wrays removal (futureMarked) and a possible return of Flynn.. makes what i posted somewhat relevant now  *shrugs  lucky guess!!

2020-07-21 22_01_04-Tweets with replies by Pdp (@Pdp01756264) _ Twitter - Opera.png

Intelligent lot aren’t they....?? How do you spell piece again....?? 😆

15 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

No, the fucking idiots voted in a Racist Narcissist and an imported slapper instead........much better choice eh ?.🙄

In court documents filed Monday night, Cohen wrote that his book - tentatively titled Disloyal: The True Story of Michael Cohen, Former Personal Attorney to President Donald J Trump - will describe first-hand experiences with Mr Trump and his family, the Washington Post reported.

The book will "provide graphic and unflattering details about the President's behaviour behind closed doors," the documents said.

Among these details are descriptions of "the President's pointedly anti-Semitic remarks and virulently racist remarks against such Black leaders as President Barack Obama and Nelson Mandela, neither of whom he viewed as real leaders or as worthy of respect by virtue of their race".