RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

Trump tells it like it is.

Biden ... the deep state plan to destroy America.

You have to show the people you can't tell them Q

The world is watching

Trump has also been taking out MS 13 members . They are the deep state henchmen

Also arresting Antifa members charged with looting and desroying cities

Drain the swamp

I just feel sorry for Americans. Their 2016 choices were appalling. It can't be said 2020 options are any better. 

America needs help, for the sake of not just Americans but the world. 

Biden's left is not the answer, but then nor is the bumbling incompetent science-disbelieving Trump. 

100 1; you'll just go on and copy and paste more and more alt-right shit from the dirty extremities of the Internet. Some of the issues you raise are real, but Trump is more evidently not the answer with each and every passing day. He looks like he could have a heart attack before November 2020. America, and the world, deserves either far better candidates put up for Office by the two existing main parties, or if that's the best they've got, a new party should be born out of this shamozzle to give somebody decent to vote for. The opportunity must be there right now, moreso than ever before, if Biden and Trump are the best the left and right currently has to offer. 

Covid-19 shows America currently just can't work together, for the good of the country, even in a crisis that is killing tens of thousands. Everything is politicised. EVERY American should be embarrassed they've let it get to this. 

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

I just feel sorry for Americans. Their 2016 choices were appalling. It can't be said 2020 options are any better. 

America needs help, for the sake of not just Americans but the world. 

Biden's left is not the answer, but then nor is the bumbling incompetent science-disbelieving Trump. 

100 1; you'll just go on and copy and paste more and more alt-right shit from the dirty extremities of the Internet. Some of the issues you raise are real, but Trump is more evidently not the answer with each and every passing day. He looks like he could have a heart attack before November 2020. America, and the world, deserves either far better candidates put up for Office by the two existing main parties, or if that's the best they've got, a new party should be born out of this shamozzle to give somebody decent to vote for. The opportunity must be there right now, moreso than ever before, if Biden and Trump are the best the left and right currently has to offer. 

Covid-19 shows America currently just can't work together, for the good of the country, even in a crisis that is killing tens of thousands. Everything is politicised. EVERY American should be embarrassed they've let it get to this. 

Deluded/brainwashed .... i will leave it at that

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Deluded/brainwashed .... i will leave it at that

Although he came up with a great new way to handle the Coronavirus figures yesterday. Have the White House take over the official figures. Americans are pretty stupid, I mean, they voted him in, but they're going to vote him out in a landslide come November. Publicly trying to hide the true state of the nation, especially the virus, will come back and bite him on his aged yet ample arse. 

Meanwhile.......Trump poses for photos wth cans of Goya beans. What a winner.....

5 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Although he came up with a great new way to handle the Coronavirus figures yesterday. Have the White House take over the official figures. Americans are pretty stupid, I mean, they voted him in, but they're going to vote him out in a landslide come November. Publicly trying to hide the true state of the nation, especially the virus, will come back and bite him on his aged yet ample arse. 

Meanwhile.......Trump poses for photos wth cans of Goya beans. What a winner.....

You are watching a military operation but your pee brain hasn't yet worked it out.

In the meantime buy Goya beans. 

That in itself proves who is going to win in a landsluide....they have all sold out...why?

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

Now go put on that mask and make sure you wash those grubby hands.

and stop spreading false news.

BTW Tell me what alt right means......common sense?

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

You are watching a military operation but your pee brain hasn't yet worked it out.

In the meantime buy Goya beans. 

That in itself proves who is going to win in a landsluide....they have all sold out...why?

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

Now go put on that mask and make sure you wash those grubby hands.

and stop spreading false news.

BTW Tell me what alt right means......common sense?

Fuck you talk absolutely nothing but absolute shite........absolutely...

Easy there Idolmite. 100 1 is walking a blinkered path and will never be disuaded, neither by facts or name calling.

Note 100 1 now believes the late John McCain, son of a US Navy Admiral, US war veteran, six term Republican Senator, Republican nominee for the 2008 Presidential election; was a traitor, merely because he spoke in opposition to President Trump and got photographed with some people from the Middle East.

5 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

Easy there Idolmite. 100 1 is walking a blinkered path and will never be disuaded, neither by facts or name calling.

Note 100 1 now believes the late John McCain, son of a US Navy Admiral, US war veteran, six term Republican Senator, Republican nominee for the 2008 Presidential election; was a traitor, merely because he spoke in opposition to President Trump and got photographed with some people from the Middle East.

Wrong

4 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Wrong

And today your saviour - now free of his Goya beans - is reminiscing about dish washers and shower heads, as the country sees its highest ever number of cases and deaths. What a leader, he who leads a silent war (according to your phrases which have only been copied from others words) with his invisible leadership skills. As he follows the advice of his daughter who he wishes was his girlfriend.....

7 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

And today your saviour - now free of his Goya beans - is reminiscing about dish washers and shower heads, as the country sees its highest ever number of cases and deaths. What a leader, he who leads a silent war (according to your phrases which have only been copied from others words) with his invisible leadership skills. As he follows the advice of his daughter who he wishes was his girlfriend.....

when the hell are you gunna stop being the spokesman for fake news and do some real investigation you lazy old man

Watch out for germs they comin after you...that mask is not gunna help you

Don't watch this or you will get the bad VIRUS

In my spare time i have been checking out various pollsters regarding the 2020 election.What i have found is that these riots,murder rates increasing in ny,Chicago,Jackson etc,the taking over of parts of Seattle/Portland,calls for defunding the Police all seem to be having a positive affect on Trumps numbers.

Seems to me that Biden should become more outspoken about some of these incidents.

22 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

These BBC fake news assholes telling lies scrambling over Q

When are these criminals gunna ask Trump the Q question.

That's right they can't .. they are trapped

The world is watching

QAnon, the biggest hoax ever. For the uninitiated Q is 100 1's imaginary girlfriend. Neil Diamond wrote a song about her many years ago. It was made famous by The Monkees. 

I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me
But Q was out to get me
That's the way it seemed
The internet had haunted all of my dreams

Then I saw her post, now I'm a believer
Not a trace, of doubt in my empty mind
I'm in love, and I'm a believer
I couldn't leave her if I tried

I thought love was more or less a reading thing
The more i read the more unhinged I got oh yeah
What's the use in tryin'
All you get is pain
When I tried to be normal it hurt my brain

I'm in love, I'm a believer
What's the use of trying
All you get is pain
When I wanted sunshine I got rain

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Now I'm a believer, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Now I'm a believer
Then I saw her post
Now I'm a believer

1 minute ago, Idolmite said:

QAnon, the biggest hoax ever. For the uninitiated Q is 100 1's imaginary girlfriend. Neil Diamond wrote a song about her many years ago. It was made famous by The Monkees. 

I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me
But Q was out to get me
That's the way it seemed
The internet had haunted all of my dreams

I'm in love, and I'm a believer

I thought love was more or less a reading thing
The more i read the more unhinged I got oh yeah
What's the use in tryin'
All you get is pain
When I tried to be normal it hurt my brain

What's the use of trying
All you get is pain
When I wanted sunshine I got rain

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Now I'm a believer, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Now I'm a believer
Then I saw her post
Now I'm a believer

FAKE NEWS as usual

Keep setting yourself up for that gigantic fall

12 hours ago, Idolmite said:

You're the FAKE.........sad part is you just don't realise it. Sucks to be you......

PLease explain

How come your fake news fake polls have Biden winning by 10 points but when real people vote online the number has Trump ahead by 75points?

All online polls are showing the same

104,000 votes

Portland Mayor tell Trump to''get your troops out of my city''

IMO if he complies to that threat(which he won't) Portland will burn.Someone has to defend the normal people of Portland.

Trump will be the one to do it.

Portland Mayor is weak and judging by comments made in various newspapers many Portland people agree.

Where is Sleepy Joe in all this.

7 hours ago, 100 1 said:

PLease explain

How come your fake news fake polls have Biden winning by 10 points but when real people vote online the number has Trump ahead by 75points?

All online polls are showing the same

104,000 votes

The real people vote on the Internet huh? Of course Trump will be leading on the parts of the Internet you frequent. That means fuck all in the final outcome. Most recent polls have Biden 15 points ahead as Trump's approval ratings drop by the day. It's not that Biden's winning, he,s no winner, but it's just that Trump's showing himself to be such a loser and so out of his depth under pressure that a panda bear would beat him at the moment. Far cuter too.....

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

The real people vote on the Internet huh? Of course Trump will be leading on the parts of the Internet you frequent. That means fuck all in the final outcome. Most recent polls have Biden 15 points ahead as Trump's approval ratings drop by the day. It's not that Biden's winning, he,s no winner, but it's just that Trump's showing himself to be such a loser and so out of his depth under pressure that a panda bear would beat him at the moment. Far cuter too.....

Haha you are a joke 

How many people vote in your fake polls? Thats right maybe a 800-1000 chosen few

The Washington Times had over 1000,000.   anyone  could have voted.....

Online voting cannot be manipulated when it can be  shared among the public to anyone

You are nuts like Ohokaman...you are both living in the deep state matrix

104,635 votes · Final results

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Haha you are a joke 

How many people vote in your fake polls? Thats right maybe a 800-1000 chosen few

The Washington Times had over 1000,000.   anyone  could have voted.....

Online voting cannot be manipulated when it can be  shared among the public to anyone

You are nuts like Ohokaman...you are both living in the deep state matrix

104,635 votes · Final results

Except your online polls are completely unofficial, run by your internutter mates, and are circulated amongst like minded people to get the sort of numbers you're looking for to pump up your tired old conspiracy theories and your own egos, to convince yourselves you're backing a winner........but Trump isn't even going to run a place. Trump is even well behind in Fox News polls, and Fox News is Trump's favourite. 

47 minutes ago, Blueanytime said:

Wonderful thread here. Laughter is, as they say, the best medicine. 

Dead right. It might be the best Vaccine. Would be just as  effective than Hydroxy anyway.......with less side effects hahahahaha 

17 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Except your online polls are completely unofficial, run by your internutter mates, and are circulated amongst like minded people to get the sort of numbers you're looking for to pump up your tired old conspiracy theories and your own egos, to convince yourselves you're backing a winner........but Trump isn't even going to run a place. Trump is even well behind in Fox News polls, and Fox News is Trump's favourite. 

Ha official like the CDC?

Official by who....blackmailed officials?

Like Hillary had 93% chance?

The Washington Times one can't be manipulated clown.

Fox News polls are fake just like last time

Tell everyone your news source.