RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

Here you go Ohokaman Idolmite Uriah heap

Get a thrill from a flashback of the pedophiles brainwashing your little brains.

Listen long enough and you will start to belive it all over again

Drain the swamp

America, as 100 1 knows it, is over. Kanye West and Donald Trump are no longer besties. Kanye has taken off his MAGA hat and is standing as an independent, and has views of remodelling the West Wing. I bet he doesn't change the name of it though!!!

1 minute ago, Idolmite said:

America, as 100 1 knows it, is over. Kanye West and Donald Trump are no longer besties. Kanye has taken off his MAGA hat and is standing as an independent, and has views of remodelling the West Wing. I bet he doesn't change the name of it though!!!

Who told you that? The people who really know or fake news?

You can guarantee Trump and Kanye are working together. He will be there to tell the truth and red pill the black people.

He will pull out and endorse Trump.

Trust the plan

Did you enjoy the flashback?

4 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

You can guarantee Trump and Kanye are working together. He will be there to tell the truth and red pill the black people.

Trust the plan

You really need a fact checking service atttached to your posts don't you........

10 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Trust the plan

Just what America needs...another fruitcake. Though nothing would surprise me.

Brilliant interview on Bolt last night with black American woman who had a career working for Carter and the Clinton mafia. Basically she said Trump is the first President to be elected who is not silently "handcuffed" to either the Democrat or Republican party machine.Called out the savage attempt by the Democrats to try and call his democratic election illegitimate by then using fake Russia, Stormy, Ukraine, Covid narratives to try and bring him down because as Hilary duplicitous Clinton said "she deserved it"! 

Now the dumb press is saying Trump's Tulsa rally caused a second wave as thousands turned up. Hold on, didn't they say it was only a few mad NRA people and their dogs who attended after a Tik Tok sabotage. It's warming up beautifully and genital intruder Biden looking to duck any debate. I wonder why.

2 hours ago, chevy86 said:

Brilliant interview on Bolt last night with black American woman who had a career working for Carter and the Clinton mafia. Basically she said Trump is the first President to be elected who is not silently "handcuffed" to either the Democrat or Republican party machine.Called out the savage attempt by the Democrats to try and call his democratic election illegitimate by then using fake Russia, Stormy, Ukraine, Covid narratives to try and bring him down because as Hilary duplicitous Clinton said "she deserved it"! 

Now the dumb press is saying Trump's Tulsa rally caused a second wave as thousands turned up. Hold on, didn't they say it was only a few mad NRA people and their dogs who attended after a Tik Tok sabotage. It's warming up beautifully and genital intruder Biden looking to duck any debate. I wonder why.

I haven't seen or heard any press reports saying that about the Tulsa Rally. The turnout though was "thousands", 6200 reportedly.  Just not the 100,000 they boasted they were expecting. Not to mention America cannot have a "second wave" when their first wave is still building.....

13 hours ago, chevy86 said:

More crap from some hand picked bozo....not handcuffed to the Republican Party ???  But let’s keep the Confererate Flag......😆

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Is Dr. Fauci Married to Ghislaine Maxwell’s Sister? Your mob are saying it is fact, but unfortunately the checked facts don't stack up. Just one lie out of thousands of lies, trying to lure the gullible. Sound like you? Gullible much? I'm thinking so, moreso every day. 

7 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Is Dr. Fauci Married to Ghislaine Maxwell’s Sister? Your mob are saying it is fact, but unfortunately the checked facts don't stack up. Just one lie out of thousands of lies, trying to lure the gullible. Sound like you? Gullible much? I'm thinking so, moreso every day. 

Not married to Maxwells sister

Q never said he was

Take another look at this from a TRUSTED source

Please explain how this is possible...every staement is false as usual

And you are worried about an anon when your MSM dishes this up every day...go figure

2 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Haha  Do you see how Lynsay Graham is now TRumps lap dog ever since the Military executed his mate.McCain.

Not gunna end well for Graham

Nice try but Na the people know,

Your comments get more ludicrous by the day.....I’d stay off the weed.
And Yes they do........about time too.....get rid of this stinking stain.....🦨💩

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Your comments get more ludicrous by the day.....I’d stay off the weed.
And Yes they do........about time too.....get rid of this stinking stain.....🦨💩

It's not the weed causing the issue......it's his access to the Internet. Living proof it should be limited......and his type would remain on dial-up for all time. The loss of the anons would be of benefit to mankind. 

On 7/10/2020 at 7:15 PM, Idolmite said:

It's not the weed causing the issue......it's his access to the Internet. Living proof it should be limited......and his type would remain on dial-up for all time. The loss of the anons would be of benefit to mankind. 

Homework for you....who is pictured with traitor McCain?

How come the anons were told one month before McCains death, the day and the time, to the exact minute of his death? answer that one 

Why did John Kasich say McCain was put to death?

Who was largest donor to the McCain institute?

ae3f3185b6597f8a106c81d4fc3c507c51c520759043de1cc92a82915f111b0a.jpeg

22 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Homework for you....who is pictured with traitor McCain?

How come the anons were told one month before McCains death, the day and the time, to the exact minute of his death? answer that one 

Why did John Kasich say McCain was put to death?

Who was largest donor to the McCain institute?

ae3f3185b6597f8a106c81d4fc3c507c51c520759043de1cc92a82915f111b0a.jpeg

The only one I recognise is in the top pic, RH side. Benji Marshall.