RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

29 minutes ago, Trump said:

Whether you hate or like Trump, nobody should be distracted from the truth behind the riot and BLM anarchy going on at the moment - especially in the USA. The BLM movement is like the Leftie Antifa crap. It’s part of the Democratic Party. The majority of Blacks vote Democrat as do the majority of Lefties. However, as much as the dislike for Trump is as a person, the American people like what he stands for and I’m picking that he will be in for a second term. Joe Biden will have to be Fed a lot of “Nodoze” tablets and lots of caffeine to keep awake at the debates. Lasting over 2 hours each, how else are they going to keep him awake? The civil disruption emanating  from these Democratic proxies is going to rebound on them something bad. 

FFS Trumpy, I thought you were smarter than that. The anti-Trump movement grows by the day...whether you agree with the sentiments or not, the majority have had enough of this incompetent, racist liar. A lot could change between now and November, but if corona virus deaths continue ( which they will - then wait until Winter comes ), the economy continues to tank ( which it will, millions of jobs are not coming back ), and this BLM awakening continues to grow, Trump is history. Once Biden confirms Kamala Harris as VP that will seal it. And don’t think Biden can’t handle Trump either. He will have so much ammunition to use from the lies and fuck ups to date it will be more than a match....That won’t decide it anyway.

What will are the 90m that didn’t bother to vote in 2016......I’m damn sure they won’t make that mistake again.

Just now, Ohokaman said:

FFS Trumpy, I thought you were smarter than that. The anti-Trump movement grows by the day...whether you agree with the sentiments or not, the majority have had enough of this incompetent, racist liar. A lot could change between now and November, but if corona virus deaths continue ( which they will - then wait until Winter comes ), the economy continues to tank ( which it will, millions of jobs are not coming back ), and this BLM awakening continues to grow, Trump is history. Once Biden confirms Kamala Harris as VP that will seal it. And don’t think Biden can’t handle Trump either. He will have so much ammunition to use from the lies and fuck ups to date it will be more than a match....That won’t decide it anyway.

What will are the 90m that didn’t bother to vote in 2016......I’m damn sure they won’t make that mistake again.

Maybe I’m not as smart as you Ohokason? But I was just trying to point out the truth behind the BLM and other groups aligned with the Democrats. Trump is not my type of person but plenty of unpopular Leaders have been kept in power for other reasons and as far as Americans go, Trump appeals to a large number of them!

2 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

, and this BLM awakening continues to grow, 

BLM awakening? Are you for real--89% of blacks being killed are killed by other blacks.And as the black population is only 12% of the USA population it is not enough to counter the "good ol boys" of the NRA.

3 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

you smoking the wacky backy tonight ohoka????

heels up harris??? she's put more blacks in prison than there is mud crabs in queensland.........

you really need to get off that CNN biden debate??? he wouldn't be able to read out the abc's without notes 

i can't see them letting biden anywhere near trump there wouldn't be enough P in the world to keep biden awake for 2 hours 

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Do you think Trump was involved with child trafficking, pedophilia and adrenochrome?

Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine…I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine, Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

“When asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things, Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].”

“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.”

“She’s actually always been very voluptuous… she’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall… she’s a real beauty.”

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….”

When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

VIDEO COMPILATION; TRUMP ON-RECORD: "Donald Trump's unsettling record of comments about his daughter Ivanka": All Donald Trump's creepiest comments about his daughter Ivanka

10124FA8-C58F-4018-88C4-B4C460E7B3CD.jpeg

17 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

BLM awakening? Are you for real--89% of blacks being killed are killed by other blacks.And as the black population is only 12% of the USA population it is not enough to counter the "good ol boys" of the NRA.

Spoken like a true redneck racist.....go fuck your sister.

2 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine…I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine, Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

“When asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things, Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].”

“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.”

“She’s actually always been very voluptuous… she’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall… she’s a real beauty.”

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….”

When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

VIDEO COMPILATION; TRUMP ON-RECORD: "Donald Trump's unsettling record of comments about his daughter Ivanka": All Donald Trump's creepiest comments about his daughter Ivanka

10124FA8-C58F-4018-88C4-B4C460E7B3CD.jpeg

Haha

Post the video

CNN?

23 minutes ago, Trump said:

Maybe I’m not as smart as you Ohokason? But I was just trying to point out the truth behind the BLM and other groups aligned with the Democrats. Trump is not my type of person but plenty of unpopular Leaders have been kept in power for other reasons and as far as Americans go, Trump appeals to a large number of them!

A large number ? 40% max and dropping by the day.....🙄

Just now, Ohokaman said:

Spoken like a true redneck racist.....go fuck your sister.

Spoken like a true left wing radical with TDS...you big fake

And you and CNN are trying to convince the public you are in the majority. Good luck with that

FYI Kamala Harris set up Jussie Smollet. Not enough hate crimes for the fake BLM they have to manufacture them.

Donate to BLM and takes you to Act Blue who fund raises for the Dems.... another giant fake race hoax

Deluded idiot

34 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

This was compiled by one sick puppy

You desperately need therapy

2 hours ago, shodsie said:

idol, do you believe the china death figures?? what about russia india africa the middle east??

what about killer cuomo?? does he get a leave pass?? he owns 50% of the american deaths 

you boys spend far too much time on CNN..........

China? He'll no. They're probably 20-50 times as many as they've claimed. Haven't looked at the others recently. 

As for the American figures overall in different areas, it's too early to say too much as they're mostly still climbing, and many sharply. 

But what a bullshit political system they've got. The federal leader puts his hands up and says "I don't know what to dooooo" and hands it off to the Governors. Half of them bail and hand it off to the mayors. Meanwhile they're all out political points-scoring while the people die. They've gone from leaders of the free world to pathetic has beens. 

1 hour ago, chevy86 said:

Dig deeper---most in Democrat controlled States. Join the dots.

And that makes it acceptable? All it shows is Trump is no leader. He's a waste of oxygen Switch on your brain before you consider giving anybody else advice .....

1 minute ago, Idolmite said:

And that makes it acceptable? All it shows is Trump is no leader. He's a waste of oxygen Switch on your brain before you consider giving anybody else advice .....

Clown ... You can't tell the people.

You have to show the people...you are half way through watching the great awakening

It is obvious from goons like you and the media always take the opposite view.

So if Trump stepped in he is Hitler

Enjoy the show

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Spoken like a true left wing radical with TDS...you big fake

And you and CNN are trying to convince the public you are in the majority. Good luck with that

FYI Kamala Harris set up Jussie Smollet. Not enough hate crimes for the fake BLM they have to manufacture them.

Donate to BLM and takes you to Act Blue who fund raises for the Dems.... another giant fake race hoax

Deluded idiot

Jussie Smollet set up himself. He's like you. A deluded idiot. 

1 minute ago, Idolmite said:

Prove it...yep you can't

Turns out you are the deluded idiot that forms their opinion from reading fake news

It was Harris and Booker to promote the anti- lynching bill 

They are all involved....they will be charged at the appropriate time

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 31fd98 No.5228903 
Feb 17 2019 17:04:54 (EST)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cory-booker-withholding-judgment-on-smollett-case-after-calling-it-attempted-modern-day-lynching
Harris & Booker applying political pressure re: Chicago PD re: Smollett FF case?
What Bill did the Senate recently pass re: lynching?
Who were the authors of the Bill?
What FF event took place just prior to the passing of the Bill?
Did the FF event involve a 'noose'?
Did the FF event sway Senators in their decision to prevent FAKE NEWS attacks re: Smollett case?
Did FAKE NEWS contact many Senators prior to vote seeking out pro/nay in attempt to coerce using Smollett case as foundation for possible future smear?
What is the mathematical probability of these [2] events occurring within this same time period?
What is the relationship of Smollett & Booker/Harris?
Will Rahm Emanuel get involved?
Will the Chicago PD cave under pressure?
These people are sick!
#WakeUpAmerica
Q
4286b116aeaa6dc7b27d8b9d7a5858fa8a426c84e45826ea09759535dcdb354c.jpg Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9ec21e No.5308748 
Feb 21 2019 15:49:46 (EST)
HATE HOAX by [SMOLLETT] [FF designed to pass anti-lynching law] gets wall-to-wall FAKE NEWS coverage?
REAL HATE [REAL VIOLENCE] [& FASCISM] carried out by members of ANTIFA gets ZERO coverage?
Reconcile.
1=1?
When will the FBI conclude their investigation into ANTIFA?
What happens if the phone records of SMOLLETT leak?
Who did he talk to multiple times prior to turning himself in?
Political forces @ work?
ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
Q

I respect everyone’s right to an opinion even though I may not agree with All opinions. But I think when it comes to Donald Trump one has to factor in the American psych. The American Society is unlike anywhere in the Western World. Compare USA people with the UK people. How different are they! So altho Donald may be viewed outside USA as a buffoon of sorts, Americans voted him in because he wasn’t like a Clinton, Obama or a Biden. If Biden is the best the Democrats can come up with, then it wouldn’t matter if Biden had Margo Robbie as a running mate - he’s going to have a tuff time beating The Donald. Yanks are a different race!! 

17 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Prove it...yep you can't

Turns out you are the deluded idiot that forms their opinion from reading fake news

It was Harris and Booker to promote the anti- lynching bill 

They are all involved....they will be charged at the appropriate time

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 31fd98 No.5228903 
Feb 17 2019 17:04:54 (EST)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cory-booker-withholding-judgment-on-smollett-case-after-calling-it-attempted-modern-day-lynching
Harris & Booker applying political pressure re: Chicago PD re: Smollett FF case?
What Bill did the Senate recently pass re: lynching?
Who were the authors of the Bill?
What FF event took place just prior to the passing of the Bill?
Did the FF event involve a 'noose'?
Did the FF event sway Senators in their decision to prevent FAKE NEWS attacks re: Smollett case?
Did FAKE NEWS contact many Senators prior to vote seeking out pro/nay in attempt to coerce using Smollett case as foundation for possible future smear?
What is the mathematical probability of these [2] events occurring within this same time period?
What is the relationship of Smollett & Booker/Harris?
Will Rahm Emanuel get involved?
Will the Chicago PD cave under pressure?
These people are sick!
#WakeUpAmerica
Q
4286b116aeaa6dc7b27d8b9d7a5858fa8a426c84e45826ea09759535dcdb354c.jpg Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9ec21e No.5308748 
Feb 21 2019 15:49:46 (EST)
HATE HOAX by [SMOLLETT] [FF designed to pass anti-lynching law] gets wall-to-wall FAKE NEWS coverage?
REAL HATE [REAL VIOLENCE] [& FASCISM] carried out by members of ANTIFA gets ZERO coverage?
Reconcile.
1=1?
When will the FBI conclude their investigation into ANTIFA?
What happens if the phone records of SMOLLETT leak?
Who did he talk to multiple times prior to turning himself in?
Political forces @ work?
ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
Q

You really need to stop relying on Fox News as your news source hahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha 

34 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Just ignore the prick Idol. He’s one of these smug racist types who believes everything Fox and their equally redneck internet mates tell him.

Sometimes you just have to accept what they are......thick as planks.

1F4134C4-340E-4037-AA83-9EF1D3A34ABE.jpeg

A179C410-C1ED-4344-8714-713874F3E232.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Trump said:

I respect everyone’s right to an opinion even though I may not agree with All opinions. But I think when it comes to Donald Trump one has to factor in the American psych. The American Society is unlike anywhere in the Western World. Compare USA people with the UK people. How different are they! Do altho Donald May be viewed outside USA as a buffoon of sorts, Americans voted him in because he wasn’t like a Clinton, Obama or a Biden. If Biden is the best the Democrats can come up with, then it wouldn’t matter if Biden had Margo Robbie as a running mate - he’s going to have a tuff time beating The Donald. Yanks are a different race!! 

😴

10 hours ago, Trump said:

So altho Donald may be viewed outside USA as a buffoon of sorts, . Yanks are a different race!! 

A buffoon, a bigot, a blowhard, a braggart..........you could go on and on about how President Trump is seen outside of the USA. And don't get me started about how President Putin of Russia views Trump. I'm sure he can't believe his luck, having this man as leader of the country he most detests. 

The rest of the world see a King with no clothes, whereas so many Americans continue to be deluded, despite the mounting evidence. It's not only Trump being laid bare, it's the whole country. We're seeing Americans for what they really are.Those "yanks are a different race" alright.....they're naive bumpkins. They are unbelievable.

13 hours ago, Idolmite said:

You really need to stop relying on Fox News as your news source hahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha 

Are you really that stupid?

The people who have been surveilling/investigating the Smollett case are telling you who was involved and charges are coming.

Directly from the horses mouth,  something your little brain is incapable of comprehending.

CNN are hiding it from you...that's ok because the truth is being told on Racecafe 

2 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

A buffoon, a bigot, a blowhard, a braggart..........you could go on and on about how President Trump is seen outside of the USA. And don't get me started about how President Putin of Russia views Trump. I'm sure he can't believe his luck, having this man as leader of the country he most detests. 

The rest of the world see a King with no clothes, whereas so many Americans continue to be deluded, despite the mounting evidence. It's not only Trump being laid bare, it's the whole country. We're seeing Americans for what they really are.Those "yanks are a different race" alright.....they're naive bumpkins. They are unbelievable.

WOW keep believing the fake news.

Turns out you are the naive bumpkin