RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

19 hours ago, Idolmite said:

The source of my information is amongst the information YOU posted you fool. Although I'd read the crowd figure of under 6200 elsewhere as well. But if you scroll down the tweets from YOUR OWN POST you'll see that confirmed. 

And that pic? Notice how everybody's back is to the stage? That's cos that's the crowd waiting to get into the arena. Notice that's it's very bright? That's sunshine. Pic taken well before that actual rally. Once they went inside, there were more people dismantling the outside stage than there were people out there waiting to hear Trump Trumpet. It was all shown on live TV on numerous channels, including some we could watch here in NZ. 

Sorry 100 1, failed post in support of a failed American President. 

Its called inerfering with an election... it will end badly for the Dems

Trust the plan

This will help you understand

15 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Its called inerfering with an election... it will end badly for the Dems

Trust the plan

This will help you understand

Parscale is the same genius that said a million had applied and 60,000 would turn up......another deluded moron. 6000 if that ......

The tide has turned, people have woken up......the tsunami that washes this prick away will be massive.....😆

3 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Parscale is the same genius that said a million had applied and 60,000 would turn up......another deluded moron. 6000 if that ......

The tide has turned, people have woken up......the tsunami that washes this prick away will be massive.....😆

Deluded as usual

not a massive fan of the old conspiracy theories ohoka......

but i see another mate of your old buddies the clinton family decided to jump of a building 

worth $590 million but depressed about being alone during lockdown 🤔

whats the go here 100s???

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8449383/Kangaroo-Jack-writer-Steve-Bing-55-jumps-death-27th-floor-LA-apartment.html

1 hour ago, shodsie said:

but i see another mate of your old buddies the clinton family decided to jump of a building 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8449383/Kangaroo-Jack-writer-Steve-Bing-55-jumps-death-27th-floor-LA-apartment.html

No idea but Q said to track all suicides many times.....esp CF related.

They know the gig is up so expect plenty as the hammer comes down and the pedophilia gets exposed

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 205f78 No.1694734 
Jun 10 2018 23:16:25 (EST)
Track ALL suicides.
Example 1:
Think Spade.
Trace to Children Foundation(s) (NY).
Trace to Import/Export.
Trace from China/MX to Long Beach.
Trace sale/spin off of Co.
Trace to CF.
Trace to Port (Security Clearance Profile (L5)).
Who granted?
Hussein/HRC.
Expect A LOT more.
Q

7 hours ago, shodsie said:

Jeffrey Epstein Syndrome, apparently it was due to lack of human contact 🙄

13 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Same old ploy, talk about/ blame Obama for anything. Just get the media off my disaster in Tulsa......😆

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/22/politics/trump-obama-treason-claim/index.html?iid=ob_lockedrail_topeditorial

Idiot

Another conspiracy fact has the light shone on it.

Bye Bye criminal Biden..... Ohokaman and CNN wrong again for the millionth time

How long before fake news has to report it?

Bubba Smollet

Another deep state fake hate crime.....wakey wake

about as fake as George

6 out of 6 noose hate crimes have since proven fake...only Ohokaman Idolmite and Uriah Heap would believe that shit

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Idiot

Another conspiracy fact has the light shone on it.

Bye Bye criminal Biden..... Ohokaman and CNN wrong again for the millionth time

How long before fake news has to report it?

The Praying Medic....that bastion of truth...it must be so......FFS.....😆

2 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

I see where President Trump's campaign are upset with him continuing to say "Really stupid things."

For his part he's upset with his campaign over their inability to fill up the Hall in Tulsa.

Not the only one apparently.....😆😆😆

D892A8C5-060C-4AE6-946A-A6EEA0061A7E.jpeg

1 minute ago, Ohokaman said:

The Praying Medic....that bastion of truth...it must be so......FFS.....😆

Idiot.... do you want me to post another 10,000 from other people.

It makes no difference they reacn 1000 times more people than your CNN

Difference is CNN not reporting it of course

The world now knows Biden is corrupt....watch the fucking videofrom the Ukraine investigaters

Someone who is a little more realistic......

For all of the words that have been written and spoken about -- and by -- Donald Trump, it's often difficult to put a finger on what makes his presidency so incredibly abnormal.

Yes, he says (and tweets) things that no past president would ever utter publicly. Yes, he operates without any sort of blueprint or plan, choosing instead to wing it. Yes, he takes credit for everything and blame for nothing. Yes, he has upended decades' worth of carefully crafted relationships with friends -- and enemies -- around the world.
But there's just SO much to say about the radicalness of Trump that it all sort of cancels itself out.
(It reminds me of a Simpsons episode where ancient tycoon Monty Burns decides to get a physical. A set of tests is run. And the doctor informs Burns he is "the sickest man in the entire United States. You have everything." And yet, Mr. Burns is healthy. Why? Because all of the diseases in his body are jamming each other up as they try to attack his body. "We call it 'Three Stooges Syndrome,'" the doctor tells Mr. Burns. Watch it here.)
Every once in a while, however, someone is able to break through the clutter -- and nail exactly what it is that makes Trump so unorthodox as president. Over the weekend, Steve Schmidt, who ran John McCain's 2008 campaign for president, was that person in an interview on MSNBC. 
Here's his analysis of Trump, which ran almost exactly two minutes :

"Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. And I don't say that hyperbolically. He is. But he is a consequential president. And he has brought this country in three short years to a place of weakness that is simply unimaginable if you were pondering where we are today from the day where Barack Obama left office. And there were a lot of us on that day who were deeply skeptical and very worried about what a Trump presidency would be. But this is a moment of unparalleled national humiliation, of weakness. 
"When you listen to the President, these are the musings of an imbecile. An idiot. And I don't use those words to name call. I use them because they are the precise words of the English language to describe his behavior. His comportment. His actions. We've never seen a level of incompetence, a level of ineptitude so staggering on a daily basis by anybody in the history of the country whose ever been charged with substantial responsibilities. 
"It's just astonishing that this man is president of the United States. The man, the con man, from New York City. Many bankruptcies, failed businesses, a reality show, that branded him as something that he never was. A successful businessman. Well, he's the President of the United States now, and the man who said he would make the country great again. And he's brought death, suffering, and economic collapse on truly an epic scale. And let's be clear. This isn't happening in every country around the world. This place. Our place. Our home. Our country. The United States. We are the epicenter. We are the place where you're the most likely to die from this disease. We're the ones with the most shattered economy. And we are because of the fool that sits in the Oval Office behind the Resolute Desk."

Like I said: It's brutal. But it's also a decidedly succinct assessment of what Trump's conduct in office -- from coronavirus to protests over police brutality and back -- have meant to the Republican Party and the country.
Now, Schmidt is without question a leading voice in the "Never Trump" movement. He is a founder of The Lincoln Project, an effort aimed at beating Trump in November.

6 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Idiot.... do you want me to post another 10,000 from other people.

It makes no difference they reacn 1000 times more people than your CNN

Difference is CNN not reporting it of course

The world now knows Biden is corrupt....watch the fucking videofrom the Ukraine investigaters

You moron. So posting the same shit over and over makes it real does it....in Trump La La Land......no wonder real stations ignore it.....🙄

6 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

You moron. So posting the same shit over and over makes it real does it....in Trump La La Land......no wonder real stations ignore it.....🙄

Idiot

Biden corruption in Ukraine is REAL

You chose the wrong side of looters, criminals and pedophiles

Go burn down some more cities and pull down some statues and defund the police and pull some more fake hate crimes and donate to BLM

Whos gunna replace Biden? Michael Obama?