RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

On 6/14/2020 at 7:02 PM, Idolmite said:

Oooooookkkaaaayyyyyy. You'd think he'd know which way up to hold the bible then, no?

aint it funny, after giving you a little insight regarding the Plans of God regarding the Wheat and Tares...

your response was....   "You'd think he'd know which way up to hold the bible then, no?"

i suppose that would matter if Trump were reading from it....

but what gets me with you.. is the superficial Bullshit that you present as justification for your Angst&Hatred toward someone that God chose to "Drain the Swamp"

People very rarely consider the meaning of NAMES in relation to their purpose in life...

Donald

Donald is an Anglicization of the Scottish Gaelic name, Domhanll, which means world-ruler

John

Trump's middle name is the English derivative of the Hebrew name, Yohanan, which means Graced by Yahweh

Trump

Drumpf is a corruption of Trumpf, which is derived from the German word, trumme, meaning drummer

Thus Donald Trump's full name literally means: the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer.

To support the Name Meaning one would require some form of proof that he is a God annointed one.. to carry out a appointed task or mandate!!

lets consider his birthdate.. and the time of his Inauguration!!!

Gods Signiture is written all over the timing of President Donald J Trumps appointment (Referencing Number 7 as highlighted in the picture)

what are the odds of that occurring!!??

2020-06-17 13_37_55-Calculate Duration Between Two Dates – Results - Opera.png

One last addition to President Trumps appointment...

it will be that President Donald J Trump will serve 2 terms as President of the United States of America...

essentially amounting to 7years of service, for his appointed mandate!!

Its Truely a blessed time to behold as Gods Spirit moves all around the World... shaking the earth to bring down the strongholds of the Prince of Darkness!!

We are witnessing the greatest move of God against Evil since WW2..

and like then the United States of America will be Triumphant in ending the Tyranny of the Third Reich in their hidden form!!

2020-06-02 17_10_45-Window.png

6 hours ago, 6xes said:

aint it funny, after giving you a little insight regarding the Plans of God regarding the Wheat and Tares...

your response was....   "You'd think he'd know which way up to hold the bible then, no?"

i suppose that would matter if Trump were reading from it....

but what gets me with you.. is the superficial Bullshit that you present as justification for your Angst&Hatred toward someone that God chose to "Drain the Swamp"

God chose him to drain the swamp? Can you provide a link to that story..?

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

God chose him to drain the swamp? Can you provide a link to that story..?

you had once expressed that we think for ourselves...in light of that.. i will attempt to express the understanding of the "DRAIN THE SWAMP" concept!!

The essence of the Phrase is simply "exposing that which is hidden beneath"

it can be explained using the TERM "deepstate" or again a spirit of Evil hidden deep within the Heart

Draining the swamp is simply bringing everything to the surface so everything beneath is revealed

a good reference is 

Mark 7:21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders

Luke 6:45 The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

From this, if we use the analogy of Individuals/Parents/Families/Groups/Communities/Town/Cities/Provinces/States/Countries/Nations/The World

as being a bigger part of the whole collective Heart... you can see how easily pervasive policies albeit Laws can be to bring about corruption world wide...

.. also let us not forget the criminal elements by the Big Elite Players who pull the levers of power!!!!

Now consider the affect of policies albeit Laws setup to work against everything Righteous according to the Word of God!!!

then you will begin to understand.. that this is a spiritual battle!!!

Thus President Donald J Trumps mandate!!  you will inevitably see this righteous battle taking place in various forms, various fronts with all manner of people taking upon themselves to Stand for what is RIGHTEOUS!!  admittedly there is alot of confusion as to what is Righteous or what is right... but this again is the spiritual battle taking place in the hearts and minds of people, on a daily basis!!

That again is why we participate in forums... to learn, to teach, to inform, to highlight, to expose and to take part in the battle!!

2020-06-17 22_55_17-fight for righteousness - Google Search - Opera.png

You need to ignore these fucking morons Idol....the stuff they post gets weirder by the day.

One hypocritical bible basher that should stick to door knocking. The other a conspiracy theorist/lunatic that spends his time inbetween visits to WINZ and his local drug supplier to post whatever shit he has managed to dig up from the plentiful internet sites he frequents.

Best just to ignore them......the chickens will come home to roost in November. Can’t come soon enough...and we get rid of this stain.....👏

On 6/17/2020 at 10:55 PM, 6xes said:

you had once expressed that we think for ourselves...in light of that.. i will attempt to express the understanding of the "DRAIN THE SWAMP" concept!!

The essence of the Phrase is simply "exposing that which is hidden beneath"

it can be explained using the TERM "deepstate" or again a spirit of Evil hidden deep within the Heart

Draining the swamp is simply bringing everything to the surface so everything beneath is revealed

a good reference is 

Mark 7:21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders

Luke 6:45 The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

From this, if we use the analogy of Individuals/Parents/Families/Groups/Communities/Town/Cities/Provinces/States/Countries/Nations/The World

as being a bigger part of the whole collective Heart... you can see how easily pervasive policies albeit Laws can be to bring about corruption world wide...

.. also let us not forget the criminal elements by the Big Elite Players who pull the levers of power!!!!

Now consider the affect of policies albeit Laws setup to work against everything Righteous according to the Word of God!!!

then you will begin to understand.. that this is a spiritual battle!!!

Thus President Donald J Trumps mandate!!  you will inevitably see this righteous battle taking place in various forms, various fronts with all manner of people taking upon themselves to Stand for what is RIGHTEOUS!!  admittedly there is alot of confusion as to what is Righteous or what is right... but this again is the spiritual battle taking place in the hearts and minds of people, on a daily basis!!

That again is why we participate in forums... to learn, to teach, to inform, to highlight, to expose and to take part in the battle!!

2020-06-17 22_55_17-fight for righteousness - Google Search - Opera.png

Mark 7:21...was he referring to Trump......?? 😆

1 minute ago, shodsie said:

Good to see you back ohoka hopefully the health is good......

it was actually a very good day at the Supreme Court for the big guy......

don’t believe everything CNN tells you😜

Will have to wait and see Shodsie, but thanks anyway. Reading the crap on here doesn’t help.......🙄

opinions are like arseholes we all have them ohoka.....

i'm just pleased theres 5 months to go so we can cheer for the same team.....

i see they now want to change breakfast cereals boxes, apparently they are too racist where are they going to be in another 5 months???

it's not about trump any more they want to take over america first then the rest of the western world ohoka forget about bad orange man those lefties are rotten to the core.....

44 minutes ago, shodsie said:

opinions are like arseholes we all have them ohoka.....

i'm just pleased theres 5 months to go so we can cheer for the same team.....

i see they now want to change breakfast cereals boxes, apparently they are too racist where are they going to be in another 5 months???

it's not about trump any more they want to take over america first then the rest of the western world ohoka forget about bad orange man those lefties are rotten to the core.....

Real good week...🙄

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53102021

Been a great week ohoka the left keep going left 

the Supreme Court has now decided the president can now make law without congress and senate approval 

and joe is hiding in the basement and when they let him out 5 people turn up 😜

big rally Sunday Ohoka tune in😀

So "over 1,000,000 wanted tickets" for the rally today, and the POTUS and the VP were going to make an earlier speech from a podium set up outside the venue in Tulsa to the "tens of thousands" that couldn't get inside. WELL!!! They're dismantling the podium outside, nobody there, and the place look half, maybe two-thirds full inside. Will be interesting to hear exact numbers. Maybe only about 10,000 turned up. Oh dear. 

Just under 6,200 people is the official Tulsa Rally figure. My personal estimate was about half full, about 10,000, but the TV coverage never gave one continuous shot of the entire facility. Officially not even one-third full. The top tier (the biggest circle based on the radius and a bit of maths) was 90% empty, which was totally unexpected.

6,200 - That's just short of the million mark I think? Please check my maths. And somewhere extremely close to the 100,000 they actually realistically expected and catered for, right?

Post whatever pics you like, I've already read some of you Trumpernutters have been caught using pics from other previous Trump rallies and trying to pass them off as from Tulsa over the weekend. I watched the whole gig live, and on Trump's favoured Fox News too, so you can't fool me. He just is not popular anymore, as you have been trying to tell us. Get used to it; it's only gonna get worse. 

Must have annoyed those that queued up all week eh......

And all the cartoons and digs at the Biden ralllies. The joke is on you, as he hasn't held any. At least one candidate is acting responsibly as the virus spikes again all over the United States. Six Trump aides tested positive so far? Not good....

28 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Just under 6,200 people is the official Tulsa Rally figure. My personal estimate was about half full, about 10,000, but the TV coverage never gave one continuous shot of the entire facility. Officially not even one-third full. The top tier (the biggest circle based on the radius and a bit of maths) was 90% empty, which was totally unexpected.

6,200 - That's just short of the million mark I think? Please check my maths. And somewhere extremely close to the 100,000 they actually realistically expected and catered for, right?

Post whatever pics you like, I've already read some of you Trumpernutters have been caught using pics from other previous Trump rallies and trying to pass them off as from Tulsa over the weekend. I watched the whole gig live, and on Trump's favoured Fox News too, so you can't fool me. He just is not popular anymore, as you have been trying to tell us. Get used to it; it's only gonna get worse. 

Must have annoyed those that queued up all week eh......

And all the cartoons and digs at the Biden ralllies. The joke is on you, as he hasn't held any. At least one candidate is acting responsibly as the virus spikes again all over the United States. Six Trump aides tested positive so far? Not good....

You are deluded and easily fooled  .....get your facts right

Please tell us your source of information

34) The media will, of course, equate lower than expected turnout at the rally to low enthusiasm from POTUS, but the attendance numbers were due to heightened security requirements. Social media views of the rally totaled more than 5 million.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 8b4669 No.9696071 
Jun 21 2020 11:26:24 (EST) NEW
Anonymous ID: 653471 No.9695854 
Jun 21 2020 11:03:07 (EST) NEW
rally_1.png
b9753acff47eb5d7f64fdbd94d8172264554a9399f457c8cdd7121d3fe81383e.png
rally_2.png
5ae3ef7d76da523a59bbf6054d6b6761368636bfdaac5cd99f1a11702962d28f.png
They couldn't get in……We need to start showing up when Biden holds his gatherings. Can't call them rallies not enough attend…

>>9695854
It will not happen again.
Remember, they also phone in to report 'threats' [deliberate].
Heightened security due to recent events.
What was the combined social media unique 'view' count [non_TV]?
5mm+
Keep your eye on the ball.
Q

18 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

You are as stupid as your mate Ohokaman

The source of my information is amongst the information YOU posted you fool. Although I'd read the crowd figure of under 6200 elsewhere as well. But if you scroll down the tweets from YOUR OWN POST you'll see that confirmed. 

And that pic? Notice how everybody's back is to the stage? That's cos that's the crowd waiting to get into the arena. Notice that's it's very bright? That's sunshine. Pic taken well before that actual rally. Once they went inside, there were more people dismantling the outside stage than there were people out there waiting to hear Trump Trumpet. It was all shown on live TV on numerous channels, including some we could watch here in NZ. 

Sorry 100 1, failed post in support of a failed American President.