RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

25 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

But Trump was a bullshitting egotistical misogynistic narcissistic megalomaniac fucktard before he became involved in politics though. Nothing has changed since. His disciples are the ones I'm worried about, going forward......

1) Can you please list the news sources you use to form that opinion of Trump?

2) What do you think will be the outcome of the Obamagate scandal?

3 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

1) Can you please list the news sources you use to form that opinion of Trump?

2) What do you think will be the outcome of the Obamagate scandal?

Ffs man, open your ears and eyes. Form your own opinion without Twitter and copy & paste. He's been that since the day he was born. 

15 minutes ago, 6xes said:

The difference between Trump and you...

President Trump acknowledges the Son of God Christ Jesus and gives homage to the truth!!

you on the other hand.. speak lies of the one who gives acknowledgement to the Creators Son of Christ Jesus!!

what does that mean to them.. who choose to not acknowledge the Son of God?

and if you havent figured it out yet!!!

The reason why the division is becoming more pronounced everyday... its becos God is separating the Wheat from the Tares

2020-06-14 18_42_41-matthew 13_24-30 - Google Search - Opera.png

Oooooookkkaaaayyyyyy. You'd think he'd know which way up to hold the bible then, no?

In the parable of the wheat and tares.. it essentially describes what is going to happen with the Deepstate and all the corrupted ones!!!

if you read it in the context of what is going to occur with the Corrupt ones in the USA.. you will understand the fullness of the parable!!

1 minute ago, Idolmite said:

Ffs man, open your ears and eyes. Form your own opinion without Twitter and copy & paste. He's been that since the day he was born. 

I answered your questions how about answering mine... TRUTHFULLY

2 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

I answered your questions how about answering mine... TRUTHFULLY

1/ I formed that opinion many MANY years ago, before we had the luxury of watching Fox and/or CNN over here, or maybe we had it but I never watched it, but it is my own opinion not formed by coverage since he entered politics. One does not need news sources to form an opinion of a high profile person who has been high profile his entire life  

2/ I haven't been following the story, so have no opinion. I'm more concerned with my own ill health, and what the future holds for me and life in New Zealand. Staying alive holds more interest that far-right or far-left politics in another country. 

5 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Oooooookkkaaaayyyyyy. You'd think he'd know which way up to hold the bible then, no?

Unless he was going to read it does it really matter 🤔 but he certainly made a meal of it 😆 not as bad as  Muller today saying he joined Labour 😝

6 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

1/ I formed that opinion many MANY years ago, before we had the luxury of watching Fox and/or CNN over here, or maybe we had it but I never watched it, but it is my own opinion not formed by coverage since he entered politics. One does not need news sources to form an opinion of a high profile person who has been high profile his entire life  

2/ I haven't been following the story, so have no opinion. I'm more concerned with my own ill health, and what the future holds for me and life in New Zealand. Staying alive holds more interest that far-right or far-left politics in another country. 

FFS  cant answer a simple question on your news source. All of your opinions are formed from information you recieve from somewhere.

You MUST get info from somewhere. Please share it otherwise you have zero credibility.

NZ TV news? NZ Newspapers,Stuff? NZ Herald? NZ Radio?

11 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Problem is Mitey Opinions are based on your exposure to information . Sorry to hear your healths in decline but you should be concerned about your fellow man moving forward... from what im seeing lately we are surrounded by ‘Deadshits’ as Ohoka puts it, and these people who marched today in NZ need to be exported to become Police in the US. Clueless

Lets get to the root of the Evil, Banks 

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

FFS  cant answer a simple question on your news source. All of your opinions are formed from information you recieve from somewhere.

You MUST get info from somewhere. Please share it otherwise you have zero credibility.

NZ TV news? NZ Newspapers,Stuff? NZ Herald? NZ Radio?

If you cannot understand my response, I'm afraid to say you're the one with the issue, not I. But then we knew that already....

Organised Deep State chaos....they want you you divided

Enjoy the show

They can no longer hide in the dark.
It's happening.
You are watching it.
The World is Watching.
Have faith in Humanity.
Q

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

So what you had was "the liberal know it alls" jousting against a right wing know it all.

the "know all" remark is somewhat sarcastic but after all was said.. it showed how little they did know!!

so did i know more? hmm

its something youll only know when we've jousted *winx 

20 hours ago, Gruff said:

Unless he was going to read it does it really matter 🤔 but he certainly made a meal of it 😆 not as bad as  Muller today saying he joined Labour 😝

Now THAT was hilarious 😂 

6 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Fail

Only if I was trying to win something. And being graded "fail" by someone as unhinged as yourself would be considered a small victory by some. I certainly don't aspire to by anything like you.....

On 6/13/2020 at 5:21 PM, Idolmite said:

So now you far-right internutters cant even make up your mind whether George Floyd is dead or alive, whether the cops were actually cops or stand-in actors, and whether the whole thing was real or staged; the spread of misinformation is rampant, and vile. You can't have it both ways. Unbelievable.

The problem with relying on right-wing American conspiracy-theory bullshit is that it's written by extremely egotistical and unstable people, who are feeling hard done by, who also think that there is no life or existence outside of America. They write like this virus was unleashed on them without realising its hit another 180+ counties as well. They're so self-centred and self-indulgent that they think they're the only people and only country on earth. And you get sucked into the bullshit. Unbelievable. 

I'm not saying the left is any better. America is just fucked. Weak leadership is affecting the country as a whole, giving rise to the fucktards from both sides of the political spectrum. Adding in the Communists just for good measure. Too much BBQ and burgers is affecting more than just the physique of many; it's affecting their minds as well.  

What about this info Mr 100? Is George Floyd alive? Is George Floyd dead? Were they cops? Or were they actors? 

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

IMO 95% alive

95% crisis actors

So how do you explain the arrests etc? It's an interesting theory, but with all these far-right Twitter users and article writers having a dollar each way, it's not very convincing.......

9 hours ago, Idolmite said:

So how do you explain the arrests etc? It's an interesting theory, but with all these far-right Twitter users and article writers having a dollar each way, it's not very convincing.......

Far right?  you mean common sense...trying to find the real truth?

What happened to Georges hair?

How come the cop doesn't match the real cop?

Why no CPR as is the usual precedure?

How come no taping off of area when a person dies and pathologist present?

How come the ambulance drivers were cops?

How about the way he was put into the ambulance?

How come his poster was verified on the Obama foudation website before he was dead?

How corrupt is the world if Georgeis alive ? You are wtching a deep state psyops.

Why don't the media ask these simple questions the world would like answered? That's right they are complicit

17 hours ago, Idolmite said:

What about this info Mr 100? Is George Floyd alive? Is George Floyd dead? Were they cops? Or were they actors? 

How about answer Did Man walk upon the moon??

This is a greatest question... if we answer it in the negative, it still leaves questions... if we answer it in the positive it will leave questions... 

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

100 1 - I've noted you make some fairly normal, accurate comments in the Thoroughbred section of Racecafe; yet you come on this thread and continually sound like a deluded nutcase.

Have a look at yourself.

Ive looked

It turns out my information is more accurate than yours hence you will soon be the one looking at oneself.

Obamagate is the first public show the the uninformed....until then enjoy the virus/race wars show

BTW try answering my questions I for one would like the answers

So Trump gets over 1 million people online trying to attend his next rally and Biden

gets 68 people watching his address from home.

And your fake news is trying to tell you Biden is ahead in the polls.

Only Kiwis would fall for that.

biden democrat convention