RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

6 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

You idiot

Yes, MORE PEOPLE voted for Trump today in an unopposed primary in GA than voted for Joe Biden.

Of course they did you moron, it is a red state for starters. And many absentee ballots have not been provided or counted. Many of the votes for other candidates were made a long time ago when they were still in the running. It will be a lot closer than they say.

This is Georgia Republicans up to their old tricks...if they can stop you voting, they will.

So BLM is just a Dem fundraiser

It's all a fake show to raise money

Another SCAM that MSM are complicit

Did Ohokaman know that?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 693cd1 No.9566723 
Jun 10 2020 19:37:51 (EST) NEW

Yesterday was the fake funeral. Today is the real funeral

51 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

So BLM is just a Dem fundraiser

It's all a fake show to raise money

Another SCAM that MSM are complicit

Did Ohokaman know that?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 693cd1 No.9566723 
Jun 10 2020 19:37:51 (EST) NEW

Yesterday was the fake funeral. Today is the real funeral

Really scraping the barrel now.....😆

Ohokamans race-baiter-in -chief.....you donating to the BLM scam.....Ha I mean DemonRats

YEP inequality

Scam scam scam

Few are as contemptible as one Alfred Charles Sharpton Jr, the walking skeleton who got rich from black victimhood, ensuring the bloc he pretended to represent was always just angry enough to keep voting for the party that was founded on their enslavement.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: bdd040 No.9567851 
Jun 10 2020 20:40:37 (EST) NEW

7 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

If you think Trump is the answer there is no hope for you Crusty. I was talking to a lady from the US this morning on the daily walk, and the comments she made about Trump and what he was doing to the “ fabric of my country” would make your hair curl.

Let’s hope that is the prevailing sentiment come November, and this stain is removed.......:rcf-poo:

I did say that i couldn't vote for Trump and that the alternative from the Dems was not an option.

Summary .....Sit on fence but continue to voice an opinion on both candidates and parties.

1 hour ago, crustyngrizzly said:

I did say that i couldn't vote for Trump and that the alternative from the Dems was not an option.

Summary .....Sit on fence but continue to voice an opinion on both candidates and parties.

Find some cojones and make a decision FFS.....pretend it’s compulsory......🙄

19 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Find some cojones and make a decision FFS.....pretend it’s compulsory......🙄

Yep

Vote for these criminals who take a knee for criminals

Oh and wear a mask and wash your hands and stay inside and give up your guns and defund the police 

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

He knows what is in a Bible....Crawl back under your rock you deadshit.....:rcf-poo:

Hows your Al Sharpton doing in his private jet ?

Hows Jusse Smollett?

How's those 51 Obama admin people being supeoned?

How about those Dems just got caught for tampering with the voter machines?

How about the donation BLM scam? 

Your bunch of crims are all going down...drain the swamp

Graham now has sweeping authority to subpoena documents and more than 50 individuals related to the Russia investigation, including former FBI director James Comey, former CIA director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a12626 No.9575034 
Jun 11 2020 11:41:49 (EST) NEW

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/press/rep/releases/chairman-graham-announces-committee-to-consider-subpoena-authorization-related-to-oversight-of-fisa-process-crossfire-hurricane-investigation
Committee approved [12-10] [today].
https://www.axios.com/senate-judiciary-subpoena-russia-investigation-65085cd6-8787-4b35-92f1-c5b6e7272c76.html?
Why it matters: Graham now has sweeping authority to subpoena documents and more than 50 individuals related to the Russia investigation, including former FBI director James Comey, former CIA director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.
Q

So now you far-right internutters cant even make up your mind whether George Floyd is dead or alive, whether the cops were actually cops or stand-in actors, and whether the whole thing was real or staged; the spread of misinformation is rampant, and vile. You can't have it both ways. Unbelievable.

The problem with relying on right-wing American conspiracy-theory bullshit is that it's written by extremely egotistical and unstable people, who are feeling hard done by, who also think that there is no life or existence outside of America. They write like this virus was unleashed on them without realising its hit another 180+ counties as well. They're so self-centred and self-indulgent that they think they're the only people and only country on earth. And you get sucked into the bullshit. Unbelievable. 

I'm not saying the left is any better. America is just fucked. Weak leadership is affecting the country as a whole, giving rise to the fucktards from both sides of the political spectrum. Adding in the Communists just for good measure. Too much BBQ and burgers is affecting more than just the physique of many; it's affecting their minds as well.  

On 6/12/2020 at 7:25 PM, 100 1 said:

Hows your Al Sharpton doing in his private jet ?

Hows Jusse Smollett?

How's those 51 Obama admin people being supeoned?

How about those Dems just got caught for tampering with the voter machines?

How about the donation BLM scam? 

Your bunch of crims are all going down...drain the swamp

Graham now has sweeping authority to subpoena documents and more than 50 individuals related to the Russia investigation, including former FBI director James Comey, former CIA director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a12626 No.9575034 
Jun 11 2020 11:41:49 (EST) NEW

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/press/rep/releases/chairman-graham-announces-committee-to-consider-subpoena-authorization-related-to-oversight-of-fisa-process-crossfire-hurricane-investigation
Committee approved [12-10] [today].
https://www.axios.com/senate-judiciary-subpoena-russia-investigation-65085cd6-8787-4b35-92f1-c5b6e7272c76.html?
Why it matters: Graham now has sweeping authority to subpoena documents and more than 50 individuals related to the Russia investigation, including former FBI director James Comey, former CIA director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.
Q

Another waste of time...Wonder why they won’t allow subpeonas for Flynn, Manafort, Kushner, Sessions and Stone...?  Nothing to hide....? The fat orange fuck is a dead man walking and they know it.

19 hours ago, shodsie said:

you seemed to have a pretty balanced view idolmite which many do struggle to have.......

how do you feel with the current craze of tearing down statues??? 

A sudden world wide phenomenon. I find it disappointing overall, although I suspect some possibly are in poor taste. Each one would need to be judged on its merits, but under the current circumstances with those on the streets being judge, jury and executioner, rational discussion has gone out the window. The sanity of the world is not in a good place right now. 

56 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

A sudden world wide phenomenon. I find it disappointing overall, although I suspect some possibly are in poor taste. Each one would need to be judged on its merits, but under the current circumstances with those on the streets being judge, jury and executioner, rational discussion has gone out the window. The sanity of the world is not in a good place right now. 

i remember back in early 2017, before i had returned back to this racecafe forum, i was very involved in another Forums.. a gaming forum called Elite Dangerous forums..

and oh how we debated over the whole Trump Ascension to White House!!

The amount of trash talk about President Trump was unbelievable... The discussions varied as the Next Trump issue cropped up over time!!

and for all the time i spent defending Trump... i continually showed up all the so called Educated left leaning know it all brats!!

Think Ohakaman x25 and thats how many trump haters were commenting at any one time!!

you can imagine how much i enjoyed jousting with word against the liberal know alls LOL... it was such a fun time to behold..

it got to the point where the Forums were Banned of any political talk on the all the forums, and that was also during the time when censorship was beginning to be enforced in the UK as well....

i considered it a victory to see the forum of Liars silenced by the very forces that they supported!!

Its indeed a strange time we are living in, where whats taking place now.. is a battle within the minds and hearts of every individual!!

Recognising Authority, being thankful and standing for whats right!!  at least this is how im perceiving the battle!!

A song was written about this battle taking place.. and its a poignant reminder of the WAR in the Heavenlies(Vertical axis) and the War being fought here on earth(horizontal axis)

check it out!!

21 hours ago, shodsie said:

you seemed to have a pretty balanced view idolmite which many do struggle to have.......

how do you feel with the current craze of tearing down statues??? 

“Those who control the present, control the past and those who control the past control the future.”

George Orwell, 1984. At the moment we have revisionists all over the world trying to rewrite history, and thus the future. 

2 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Well I've never voted for a left-leaning party or candidate in my life......but I still reckon Trump is nothing for than a divisive incompetent fucktard. And new evidence to prove that true is offered up every day, without fail. . 

still in your tiny little bubble.. not much changes until everyones world is shaken!!!

give it time... and you will witness more of the crazy left madness!! and like a fish to water... youll say "Its Trumps Fault!!"

this will be what they will say... even as the world collapses around them.. Blame Trump, and blame God..

Blame the one at the top!! is often what the unthankful and ungrateful ones keep saying!!!

i liken it to:

a ungrateful child who is fed,clothed and sheltered, but remains angry,and one day speaks to his mother in a disrespectful way, "your a F#k tard"

what do you think will happen to the child.. when his dad returns??

and so it will be "when the Lord returns"...

one can only hope that our attitudes change before that time arrives

11 minutes ago, 6xes said:

still in your tiny little bubble.. not much changes until everyones world is shaken!!!

give it time... and you will witness more of the crazy left madness!! and like a fish to water... youll say "Its Trumps Fault!!"

this will be what they will say... even as the world collapses around them.. Blame Trump, and blame God..

Blame the one at the top!! is often what the unthankful and ungrateful ones keep saying!!!

i liken it to:

a ungrateful child who is fed,clothed and sheltered, but remains angry,and one day speaks to his mother in a disrespectful way, "your a F#k tard"

what do you think will happen to the child.. when his dad returns??

and so it will be "when the Lord returns"...

one can only hope that our attitudes change before that time arrives

But Trump was a bullshitting egotistical misogynistic narcissistic megalomaniac fucktard before he became involved in politics though. Nothing has changed since. His disciples are the ones I'm worried about, going forward......

15 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

But Trump was a bullshitting egotistical misogynistic narcissistic megalomaniac fucktard before he became involved in politics though. Nothing has changed since. His disciples are the ones I'm worried about, going forward......

The difference between Trump and you...

President Trump acknowledges the Son of God Christ Jesus and gives homage to the truth!!

you on the other hand.. speak lies of the one who gives acknowledgement to the Creators Son of Christ Jesus!!

what does that mean to them.. who choose to not acknowledge the Son of God?

and if you havent figured it out yet!!!

The reason why the division is becoming more pronounced everyday... its becos God is separating the Wheat from the Tares

2020-06-14 18_42_41-matthew 13_24-30 - Google Search - Opera.png