RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

5 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

Oh dear! Defence Chief Esper has said using US troops against US Citizens not a good idea.

President Trump won't be happy hearing this. Dead man walking, I'd say.

Not US citizens.

Try ANTFA, a domestic terror oganisation aided by a corrupt MSM, is about to be eradicated with the blessing of the majority of US citizens,

Race wars are inflicted by the deep state to divide the people.

Trump knows their playbook.....only one winner here

On 6/3/2020 at 1:30 PM, Ohokaman said:
He called out to his Mom .... who died 2 years ago on this same day....:rcf-sad:RIP
Handcuffed.
Face Down.
Knee on his neck.
They did nothing.
He called the officer "Sir."
They did nothing.
He begged for his life.
He begged for water.
He begged for mercy.
They did nothing.
His nose bled.
His body trembled.
He lost control of his bladder.
They did nothing.
He cried out, "I can't breathe."
They did nothing.
Twelve more times.
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
They did nothing.
One last time, he gasped, "I can't breathe."
They did nothing.
He lost consciousness.
They did nothing.
A firefighter demanded they check his pulse.
They did nothing.
Off duty medical personnel begged them to stop.
They did nothing.
Deprived of oxygen.
His organs screaming.
His brain frantic.
They did nothing.
They watched George Floyd die.
His life fading.
A slow death.
They did nothing.
A lynching on the ground.
They did nothing.
For eight agonizing minutes.
Four officers watched.
He cried out for his Mom...
A grown man...
Crying out for the woman who gave him life....
As he feared joining her in death.
And still they did nothing.
A black man.
A gentle giant.
Murdered because he was black.
And still, they've done nothing..
The officers should be arrested.
And still they've done nothing.
Dont be too heartless to type REST IN PEACE
Rest In Peace 
May justice be served

Maybe you could explain how your airway is blocked by a knee on the side/back area of the neck when the windpipe is located on the front of the neck.

Maybe you could explain how you can talk with your airway blocked

Maybe you could explain how everyone rioting in US  happened to obtain a black "I can't breathe" T shirt so soon after the event.

Maybe you could explain who dropped off the bricks and gasoline,

Maybe you could explain how every summer before an election BLM has a fake event that hogs the news cycle.

Planned event ....YEP  just like Covid....corrupt deep state media complicit again

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1268656271319760897?s=20

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&geo=US&q=black%20lives%20matter

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1268187017231376386?s=20

29 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Maybe you could explain how your airway is blocked by a knee on the side/back area of the neck when the windpipe is located on the front of the neck.

Maybe you could explain how you can talk with your airway blocked

Maybe you could explain how everyone rioting in US  happened to obtain a black "I can't breathe" T shirt so soon after the event.

Maybe you could explain who dropped off the bricks and gasoline,

Maybe you could explain how every summer before an election BLM has a fake event that hogs the news cycle.

Planned event ....YEP  just like Covid....corrupt deep state media complicit again

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1268656271319760897?s=20

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&geo=US&q=black%20lives%20matter

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1268187017231376386?s=20

We already know you are a racist prick, no need to confirm it......

7D4BCB22-C9E2-47FD-826A-1DF234C2C60A.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

We already know you are a racist prick, no need to confirm it......

7D4BCB22-C9E2-47FD-826A-1DF234C2C60A.jpeg

Yep a fake news junkie can't think for himself hence no answers as usual.

A planned event by your mob

Supporting Antifa and corrupt media and corrupt Biden and co ain't pretty but keep deinking the Kool Ade

Your mob are even calling to defund the police ....how obvious do Team Trump have to make it?

At least the people can see through the sham

So your same mob sent the infected old people back to the nursing homes and

knowingly held back the cure

Murderers and enemy of the people

State of crisis

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 62f1ac No.9470223 
Jun 4 2020 15:45:35 (EST) NEW
https://twitter.com/jeremyfaust/status/1268615125323272192
When media and [D] elected officials [coordinate] [knowingly] attempt to prevent a 'medically verifiable' solution [prevention] re: COVID-19 [prev_death] we enter a STATE OF CRISIS.
When [D] elected officials [coordinate] [knowingly] push COVID-19 positive 'elderly' patients into nursing homes [HOT SPOT(s)_ most at risk] we enter a STATE OF CRISIS.
Your life means nothing to them [sheep].
You are a vote when it matters and a dollar sign when it does not.
Q

I cannot see how mainstream media can keep following this narrative, there is so much contradictory information out there its beyond belief... 100 has been close to the mark ..What can the Crooked Democrats do now?7A52E998-F143-40B8-8F29-EDA718861DA1.png

10 hours ago, Gruff said:

Gates ploy?

It ties into this..

it may have relevance very soon.... you may not understand it at the moment

Question: what are Autos and homes considered!!??

JPJ does God play softball, hail the size of softballs destroy homes and autos.png

big 24 hours for trump ohoka dow and job numbers through the roof.....

and your guys latest brain wave lets defund the police force.....

the gift that keeps giving mad left wing ideology..... crazy stuff ohoka......

1 hour ago, shodsie said:

big 24 hours for trump ohoka dow and job numbers through the roof.....

and your guys latest brain wave lets defund the police force.....

the gift that keeps giving mad left wing ideology..... crazy stuff ohoka......

No hope for the gormless.

Brainwashed clown

To bring you up to speed because your corrpt Antifa loving, rioting loving, police hating CNN won't tell you.

Defund all security would be a better slogan than defund the police. Every Hollywood star who is for defunding the police should give up their security. Defunding the police puts the poor and working middle class Americans at risk while their rich, famous “moral lecturers” hide.

The stunning increase of 2.5 million new jobs in May and the unexpected drop in the unemployment rate from 14.7% to 13.3% is a tremendous start to economic recovery and then job growth. As the Trump economy comes back people will remember why we need the President.

These traitors to be supeoned 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1269354427133112322

Fake news awards Garrison

Another giant deep state hoax

So the Obama Foundation puts up a photo of George Floyd on May 18 

One little problem George dies on May 25

D2ZX7SLU_normal.jpg

Did you tune in to ’s commencement message last night? Here are a few of our favorite watch parties. Respond to this thread with your photos from last night and keep the celebration going at http://obama.org. #GraduateTogether

Cant wait for September, certainly would be poopin in pants being associated with this hog ..imagine being photographed with her, an funding their foundation...oops Cindy u farked #gitmobound

15 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Brainwashed clown

To bring you up to speed because your corrpt Antifa loving, rioting loving, police hating CNN won't tell you.

Defund all security would be a better slogan than defund the police. Every Hollywood star who is for defunding the police should give up their security. Defunding the police puts the poor and working middle class Americans at risk while their rich, famous “moral lecturers” hide.

The stunning increase of 2.5 million new jobs in May and the unexpected drop in the unemployment rate from 14.7% to 13.3% is a tremendous start to economic recovery and then job growth. As the Trump economy comes back people will remember why we need the President.

These traitors to be supeoned 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1269354427133112322

Fake news awards Garrison

Trump has more pressing things to worry about than this bullshit......🦨

I am a Trump fan and might be a Muslim because I get shiite when I tell people that.  But the worrying trend for me is the relentless firming in the betting market of Sleepy Joe.  Minneapolis, Minnesota put Joe in front but his odds have been firming a little, day by day, since that dreadful police action.  I was expecting to see a turn around but it is not happening.  Politics would be SO boring without The Donald.

The moron spouts....

The stunning increase of 2.5 million new jobs in May and the unexpected drop in the unemployment rate from 14.7% to 13.3% is a tremendous start to economic recovery and then job growth. As the Trump economy comes back people will remember why we need the President.

The reality is that 36m Americans are out of jobs...so big fucking deal. It cost them billions to get this....and most of the jobs are in the lower paid industries on minimum wage....many were getting more from the subsidy than their employer....some gain....🙄

A closer look at where those jobs gains occurred is telling. Over half (1.4 million) were in restaurants. Nearly 20 percent of the job gains came from construction. About 15 percent of the growth came from retail stores, and about 10 percent came from dental offices. Restaurants and retail were heavy beneficiaries of the PPP. On top of that, construction homes and commercial properties was deemed essential in many states, and projects ramped up as the weather improved.

21 minutes ago, Tauhei Notts said:

I am a Trump fan and might be a Muslim because I get shiite when I tell people that.  But the worrying trend for me is the relentless firming in the betting market of Sleepy Joe.  Minneapolis, Minnesota put Joe in front but his odds have been firming a little, day by day, since that dreadful police action.  I was expecting to see a turn around but it is not happening.  Politics would be SO boring without The Donald.

No accounting for taste then TN.....

I’m just waiting for the Republicans to finally wake up and break ranks....the opposition is mounting by the day. Might be a long wait.....

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/06/politics/what-matters-june-5/index.html

3 or 4 months ago i thought Trumefficientp would win another term but with his handling of Covid i started to think Sleepy Joe would gain power.

Now i think it wil be closer than i thought.IMO the longer these protests go on with looting and violence the voters imo will punish the Dems because of the inefficient performances by their Governors and Mayors.Now they want to defund the police depts.Imagine New York with less police than they have now.They are under powered now.

People want to feel safe.

4 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

3 or 4 months ago i thought Trumefficientp would win another term but with his handling of Covid i started to think Sleepy Joe would gain power.

Now i think it wil be closer than i thought.IMO the longer these protests go on with looting and violence the voters imo will punish the Dems because of the inefficient performances by their Governors and Mayors.Now they want to defund the police depts.Imagine New York with less police than they have now.They are under powered now.

People want to feel safe.

Bullshit.....🙄