RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

George Floyd breaks into a black pregnant womans home and demands drugs and money.When told she has neither he points the gun at the womans stomach and threatens to shoot the unborn child.

Now we have rioting and looting,people being murdered and assaulted to protect this guys name.He was according to some a gentle giant.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

This has gone too far,time for the police to take control.

21 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

George Floyd breaks into a black pregnant womans home and demands drugs and money.When told she has neither he points the gun at the womans stomach and threatens to shoot the unborn child.

Now we have rioting and looting,people being murdered and assaulted to protect this guys name.He was according to some a gentle giant.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

None of us are lilywhite Crusty....he was trying to get things together in a new City.

Whatever he had done in the past, he did not deserve to die like this......watch that video, it is horrendous.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8366533/George-Floyd-moved-Minneapolis-start-new-life-released-prison-Texas.html

1ECEAFBD-A013-42C4-A82F-5677A90E2732.jpeg

17 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

He called out to his Mom .... who died 2 years ago on this same day....:rcf-sad:RIP
Handcuffed.
Face Down.
Knee on his neck.
They did nothing.
He called the officer "Sir."
They did nothing.
He begged for his life.
He begged for water.
He begged for mercy.
They did nothing.
His nose bled.
His body trembled.
He lost control of his bladder.
They did nothing.
He cried out, "I can't breathe."
They did nothing.
Twelve more times.
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
"I can't breathe."
They did nothing.
One last time, he gasped, "I can't breathe."
They did nothing.
He lost consciousness.
They did nothing.
A firefighter demanded they check his pulse.
They did nothing.
Off duty medical personnel begged them to stop.
They did nothing.
Deprived of oxygen.
His organs screaming.
His brain frantic.
They did nothing.
They watched George Floyd die.
His life fading.
A slow death.
They did nothing.
A lynching on the ground.
They did nothing.
For eight agonizing minutes.
Four officers watched.
He cried out for his Mom...
A grown man...
Crying out for the woman who gave him life....
As he feared joining her in death.
And still they did nothing.
A black man.
A gentle giant.
Murdered because he was black.
And still, they've done nothing..
The officers should be arrested.
And still they've done nothing.
Dont be too heartless to type REST IN PEACE
Rest In Peace 
May justice be served

Ohohaman stop quoting fake news 

Trump never hid in a bunker. 

Team Trump were in the White House Situation room serveilling Antifa and BLM henchman looting, setting fires in a co ordinated pre planned attack.

Your Democrat Governors who are responsible for the slaughter of all the old people by ordering them back to nursing homes when covid positive.  42% of covid deaths were in nursing homes.

These governors are now standing by and letting the George Soros funded Antifa and BLM destroy their cities and the American people know exactly what is going on.

Please let us know how the bricks ans gasoline bottle magically appeared?

The same Doctor who performed Jeffery Epstein's autopsy was the same one for George Floyd?

Your little pea brain has been fooled again by this MSM propaganda.

Geoge Soros is in big trouble... 

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 9375a6 No.9402273 
May 31 2020 19:17:46 (EST)
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1267239843693596672
False.
Woodshed utilized re: intelligence management [monitor[ing] of situation(s)].
Q

54 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

None of us are lilywhite Crusty....he was trying to get things together in a new City.

Whatever he had done in the past, he did not deserve to die like this......watch that video, it is horrendous.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8366533/George-Floyd-moved-Minneapolis-start-new-life-released-prison-Texas.html

No problem with those responsible for Floyds death to be held accountable.

I also want those responsible for the arson,looting,assaulting murdering and general aaa round thugs to also face the music.

I also want Di Blasio and other weak Mayors and Governors to be held to account.

Ohohaman stop quoting fake news 

Team Trump were in the White House Situation room serveilling Antifa and BLM henchman looting, setting fires in a co ordinated pre planned attack.

Of course he was....:rcfe-clown:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2020/05/31/trump-hid-from-protests-in-underground-bunker-report-says/#6679b0c55d98

2 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Ohohaman stop quoting fake news 

Team Trump were in the White House Situation room serveilling Antifa and BLM henchman looting, setting fires in a co ordinated pre planned attack.

Of course he was....:rcfe-clown:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2020/05/31/trump-hid-from-protests-in-underground-bunker-report-says/#6679b0c55d98

So you believe a fake reporter? 

It's propaganda you clown and you believe the B/S

I believe the man who was there and has been right for 3 years.

False.
Q

1 minute ago, 100 1 said:

So you believe a fake reporter? 

It's propaganda you clown and you believe the B/S

I believe the man who was there and has been right for 3 years.

False.
Q

Reported everywhere from the White House down you cretin. Crawl back under your rock.....:rcf-angry-4:

1 minute ago, Ohokaman said:

No one is under attack you clown

You were scared of ISIS

You were scared of North Korea

You were scared the planet was burning

You were scared of Covid

You are one brainwashed clown

The same people are behind it all

2 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

No one is under attack you clown

You were scared of ISIS

You were scared of North Korea

You were scared the planet was burning

You were scared of Covid

You are one brainwashed clown

The same people are behind it all

No brain. No hope. Pills and alcohol work well apparently.....

6 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Disgraceful behaviour, i wonder how often he used this type of ‘control’ on offenders without resulting in a fatality. ? It was only  a matter of time :rcf-sad-5: 

37DB916F-5F9E-41E4-9685-C9F96460E249.png

So 3 years ago 2017  Q explained what was going to happen NOW

Let that sink in

Antifa is a domestic terror organisation that is an arm of the democratic party.

Deep state in panic...Martial Law enforced?

The heirachy George Soros and co are about to get arrested....trust the plan

Oct 31 2017 22:00:15 (EST)

SCI[F]
Military Intelligence.
What is 'State Secrets' and how upheld in the SC?
What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies?
What must occur to allow for civilian trials?
Why is this relevant?
What was Flynn's background?
Why is this relevant?
Why did Adm R (NSA) meet Trump privately w/o auth?
Does POTUS know where the bodies are buried?
Does POTUS have the goods on most bad actors?
Was TRUMP asked to run for President?
Why?
By Who?
Was HRC next in line?
Was the election suppose to be rigged?
Did good people prevent the rigging?
Why did POTUS form a panel to investigate?
Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not become proven as true/fact?
What is POTUS in control of?
What is the one organization left that isn't corrupt?
Why does the military play such a vital role?
Why is POTUS surrounded by highly respected generals?
Who guards former Presidents?
Why is that relevant?
Who guards HRC?
Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
Why hasn't the MB been classified as a terrorist org?
What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law?
What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines?
Why is this important?
What is Mueller's background? Military?
Was Trump asked to run for President w/ assurances made to prevent tampering?
How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?
Who is helping POTUS?

10.31.2017_10:00:15
Full circle.
Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
Think recent events.
You have more than you know.
Q

Soros get hit with Civil Asset Forfeiture, jailed, identified as a terrorist globally. It will take a small miracle from G&D to penetrate the 12+ shells between Soros and his front charities / useful proxies. If that occurs, tracing to the sourecs would freeze assets and jail him.

Would be forced to declare martial law if State Police could not relieve the local PD & Judicial branch

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-arrests-coming-riots-suburbs
"But even before riots exploded across the United States in the aftermath of George Floyd's death, federal and local officials have long been investigating the inner workings and revenue stream of the anarchist, left-wing outfit."
"And arrests among its highest ranks may be imminent."
"Intelligence sources pointed out that indictments have been building for some time, and a close examination of funding revenues remains under the microscope. While Antifa operates as something of a leaderless militant wing, sources closely engaged in the matter said that there are identifiable top brass driving and inciting criminal activity."
Q

And good old Mad Dog Mattis gives it to them....

IN UNION THERE IS STRENGTH

I have watched this week’s unfolding events, angry and appalled. The words “Equal Justice Under Law” are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand—one that all of us should be able to get behind. We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values as a nation.

When I joined the military, some 50 years ago, I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens—much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside.

We must reject any thinking of our cities as a “battlespace” that our uniformed military is called upon to “dominate.” At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so, on very rare occasions, by state governors. Militarizing our response, as we witnessed in Washington, D.C., sets up a conflict—a false conflict—between the military and civilian society. It erodes the moral ground that ensures a trusted bond between men and women in uniform and the society they are sworn to protect, and of which they themselves are a part. Keeping public order rests with civilian state and local leaders who best understand their communities and are answerable to them.

James Madison wrote in Federalist 14 that “America united with a handful of troops, or without a single soldier, exhibits a more forbidding posture to foreign ambition than America disunited, with a hundred thousand veterans ready for combat.” We do not need to militarize our response to protests. We need to unite around a common purpose. And it starts by guaranteeing that all of us are equal before the law.

Instructions given by the military departments to our troops before the Normandy invasion reminded soldiers that “The Nazi slogan for destroying us…was ‘Divide and Conquer.’ Our American answer is ‘In Union there is Strength.’” We must summon that unity to surmount this crisis—confident that we are better than our politics.

Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.

We can come through this trying time stronger, and with a renewed sense of purpose and respect for one another. The pandemic has shown us that it is not only our troops who are willing to offer the ultimate sacrifice for the safety of the community. Americans in hospitals, grocery stores, post offices, and elsewhere have put their lives on the line in order to serve their fellow citizens and their country. We know that we are better than the abuse of executive authority that we witnessed in Lafayette Square. We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution. At the same time, we must remember Lincoln’s “better angels,” and listen to them, as we work to unite.

Only by adopting a new path—which means, in truth, returning to the original path of our founding ideals—will we again be a country admired and respected at home and abroad.

32 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

Oh dear! Defence Chief Esper has said using US troops against US Citizens not a good idea.

President Trump won't be happy hearing this. Dead man walking, I'd say.

Time will tell Heap :rcfe-like: Plenty more to come out of this one would expect, and the Democrats need to break Trump before the election because as you well know Biden will be an easy kill for Trump in a debate