RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

9 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Try reading the real thing instead of from the very people who are being exposed.

Maybe they should ask Trump if it is real....but they can't .... they know the answer

Ask him if Q+ is Trump himself talking to the anons...yeah na

Yeah maybe I will but more than likely, I probably won't unless your actually right - then that would make good reading.

Antifa have been caught...they are all on camera

This from 2018

Trust the plan

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.149 
Aug 13 2018 13:38:54 (EST)

c5d858_6171128.jpg

db0816285d95fd805e1ecab729217abd63e83a8338a8fd311603a134f87cf6be.jpg
FAKE NEWS = ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
If all directions of the echo chamber [MSM] state the same thing - even if FICTION/FALSE - do most people then consider it TRUE (factual)?
Direct communication is CRITICAL.
Who controls the FAKE NEWS?
Why is ANTIFA allowed to incite violence, wear masks, make threats, use/carry weapons, and physically harm others who oppose their ideology?
Why does ANTIFA attempt to 'justify' such violence by labeling the 'challenger' as ALT-RIGHT or NAZI?
Why doesn't the LEFT condone such acts of violence and call for an immediate end?
Define 'Projection'.
Define 'Insurance Policy'.
Define 'Warning Against Attempts to Unveil'.
['They' prey on emotionally unstable (helpless) individuals and use them as PAWNS]
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/01/fbi-probe-antifa-ideology-underway-wray-tells-house-panel.html
What does WRAY know and when will he release to the PUBLIC?
Does such violence (extremism) justify NG deployment in the future ahead of 'planned' public releases?
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/11/left-wing-antifa-terrorists-freaking-out-over-proposed-unmasking-law/
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
Military Spending Bill.
Smile for the Camera.
Q

Look at this moron, his photo op outside a Church. Nice and safe with cronies all around after hiding in his bunker.

This after threatening to mobilise US troops into States, which he can’t do..

When was the last time US Military forces were deployed against the American people....?? 
State Governors would need to agree, and many don’t....

The sooner they get rid of this clown the better off America will be.

EC541F65-040B-4122-9B61-2C24CFF0BAE1.jpeg

That photo is playing to President Trump's Church base supporters and would have been organised by staff in his team with some common sense. Has him looking like the peacemaker, but he'll undermine himself with another angry Tweet  from the Bunker soon enough.

Will the Riots help his re-election chances?? I'm not so sure. He's appeared fairly ineffectual in dealing with Covid and the Riots. No one can deny the US has the highest rate of Covid deaths, plus it's cities are burning. To the outside world the US is looking a "cot case" right now. US Swing Voters will examine what the President did about these two catastrophic events and likely come to the conclusion that he did very little that was effective.

JMO but i believe that in the case of the Floyd shooting his response has been hampered by weak Governors and Mayors and like Trump they have an eye on the next election.

Biden has come out and said Police need to be trained to shoot people in the leg.Carry on saying stupid things like that and Trump like him or hate him may get back in.

4 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

That photo is playing to President Trump's Church base supporters and would have been organised by staff in his team with some common sense. Has him looking like the peacemaker, but he'll undermine himself with another angry Tweet  from the Bunker soon enough.

Will the Riots help his re-election chances?? I'm not so sure. He's appeared fairly ineffectual in dealing with Covid and the Riots. No one can deny the US has the highest rate of Covid deaths, plus it's cities are burning. To the outside world the US is looking a "cot case" right now. US Swing Voters will examine what the President did about these two catastrophic events and likely come to the conclusion that he did very little that was effective.

Everything they do is choreographed for a reason Uriah...this aimed at the so called Christian supporters..despite him being the exact opposite of everything they say they stand for. The call with Governors earlier where he called them “weak”  then led to the rubber bullets and gas being deployed against largely peaceful protestors....easy to make out you are strong with the military surrounding you....when they aren’t, you scurry off to the WH bunker to preserve your sorry arse.......Bringing out the US military against your own people will not end well, and will not be forgotten.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/01/politics/cnntv-bishop-trump-photo-op/index.html?iid=ob_lockedrail_topeditorial

5 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

This certainly won’t......

34B658C6-1832-42AE-A3A7-C069B06F80A4.jpeg

7 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

Who has been effectial ? You have to remember seasoned Democrat Anthony fauci was giving directions very very early in this ‘pandemic and said nothing to see here :rcf-thinking:One man killed Floyd, his fellow officers who must of been cringing now face incarceration, how many innocent black men have been incarcerated because of a friends brain explosion ? This isnt about Trump, Obama had two terms to sort out his ‘brothers’ (yeah right) but failed miserably, this is about change and change to the spastic left 

6 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Who has been effectial ? You have to remember seasoned Democrat Anthony fauci was giving directions very very early in this ‘pandemic and said nothing to see here :rcf-thinking:One man killed Floyd, his fellow officers who must of been cringing now face incarceration, how many innocent black men have been incarcerated because of a friends brain explosion ? This isnt about Trump, Obama had two terms to sort out his ‘brothers’ (yeah right) but failed miserably, this is about change and change to the spastic left 

try and tell that too the CNN Brain washed ohoka

all liberal states gutless weak radical left mayors and governors 

most republican states sleeping well tonight   

Just now, shodsie said:

try and tell that too the CNN Brain washed ohoka

all liberal states gutless weak radical left mayors and governors 

most republican states sleeping well tonight   

Ohoka brushes his teeth with Mercury :rcfe-laughing:

Its weird , i saw a Horse mooseman was touting a few months back looking into some form :rcf-thinking:driving towards Albany and had to ring him, i also rang the Old Man who rang three of his punting Mates who climbed in on Alberado,the problem was i was pointed out by a Motorbike Cop, i pulled over in a road works area and when he climbed the Curb he almost came off :rcfe-laughing: i thought this would consolidate my position, no licence, no seatbelt, Surfboard loose on the back of the Ute .... fucked... i told him the story admitted guilt and he let me off :rcf-cool: if i didnt have the Tino Rangitiratunga sticker on the back i was gone  :rcfe-laughing: Police are Humans too :rcfe-like:

Can anyone find any Record of a Racial Slur from Donald Trump? It seems Joe Bidens past is littered with them, how is a MAGA hat a symbol of Racism? Main Stream media are the ones creating Division along with the Democrats, Nancy Pelosi :rcf-sad-2:

14 hours ago, shodsie said:

sad thing is crusty, ohoka and CNN were hoping it was 8 

because they think it hurts trump sick bastards...............

He’s dead in the water....attacking your own people....only one sick bastard there.

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Can anyone find any Record of a Racial Slur from Donald Trump? It seems Joe Bidens past is littered with them, how is a MAGA hat a symbol of Racism? Main Stream media are the ones creating Division along with the Democrats, Nancy Pelosi :rcf-sad-2:

I know you are thick as a brick but suggest you try reading sometime....:rcf-monkey:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/

50 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

I know you are thick as a brick but suggest you try reading sometime....:rcf-monkey:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/

You better look up ‘Racial Slur ‘ :rcfe-laughing: :rcfe-laughing: Talk about Thick as a brick :rcf-thinking: Your good at name calling Hokes, seems once  youve made up your mind you cant be swayed, and know-alls are very thin on the ground 

20 minutes ago, Gruff said:

You better look up ‘Racial Slur ‘ :rcfe-laughing: :rcfe-laughing: Talk about Thick as a brick :rcf-thinking: Your good at name calling Hokes, seems once  youve made up your mind you cant be swayed, and know-alls are very thin on the ground 

Comprehension never was your strong point was it.....?? :rcfe-clown:

Trump, an infrequent churchgoer, focuses on Christian base amid protests and pandemic

His photo-op outside St. John's Episcopal Church across Lafayette Square from the White House on Monday came only after protesters -- and some members of the church's clergy -- were pushed back using tear gas and flash bangs. The episode drew sharp criticism from the bishop who oversees the church, who called it a "charade."
Ahead of the President's Tuesday visit, Washington Archbishop Wilton D. Gregory released a sharply worded statement criticizing Trump and the shrine for hosting him. 
"I find it baffling and reprehensible that any Catholic facility would allow itself to be so egregiously misused and manipulated in a fashion that violates our religious principles, which call us to defend the rights of all people even those with whom we might disagree," Gregory said. The first African American archbishop of Washington also added that Saint Pope John Paul II "certainly would not condone the use of tear gas and other deterrence to silence, scatter, or intimidate ... for a photo opportunity in front of a place of worship and peace."
The President and his political advisers have grown concerned about his standing slipping with religious conservatives, people familiar with the matter say. Trump himself has fixated in his standing with evangelicals throughout his presidency, and has been worried by recent polls showing a slide in confidence related to his handling of coronavirus.
The concern among Trump's political advisers about his standing with voters of faith comes five months before the general election. The presumptive Democratic nominee, former Vice President Joe Biden, is a practicing Catholic who regularly attends Mass and weaves religion into his public life. Biden spoke with black leaders at a church in Wilmington, Delaware, on Monday.
Any decision on reopening churches was considered highly sensitive among Trump's advisers because of its political ramifications. Trump has enjoyed strong support among white Christian groups, even when his behavior seemed opposed to their ideals.
But polls over the last few months, including a Pew Research Center survey, have shown a downturn among those groups on how he's handled the coronavirus outbreak. The Pew poll showed a slide in confidence among white Evangelicals, white Catholics and white non-evangelical Protestants -- though a majority in the three categories still gave Trump high marks for his coronavirus performance.
Though he once pushed to reopen the nation in time for Easter Sunday services -- another move viewed as an appeal to religious voters -- Trump himself did not attend church the Sunday after he declared he would override governors who refused to open theirs.
Instead, he was seen golfing at his club outside Washington.

5F3CAA8B-5F81-4402-89DD-CD1DAF081E45.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Gruff said:

George will make it easy for you......:rolleyes:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/george-conway-trump-is-a-racist-president/2019/07/15/b13c0bd4-a740-11e9-9214-246e594de5d5_story.html