RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

20 hours ago, 100 1 said:

You ignorant pig 

While you are confined to your house the worlds power is being transferred to we the people in a history making raid.

Keep supporting the pedophiles.

I will let you find out via the EBS

We already know you’re a fuckwit, you don’t need to keep confirming it.

Here’s your orange clown making a fool of himself again, just can’t help himself, all going to shit ain’t it....?? :rcf-poo:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/03/politics/chuck-schumer-donald-trump-letter-coronavirus/index.html

21 hours ago, 6xes said:

Mainstream Media being the prophets of the enemy..

i choose to rely upon the Word of God from Gods prophets when troublesome times come!!!

Trust in the Lord people!!

Still waiting bible basher......:rcf-thinking-1:

On 3/29/2020 at 1:26 PM, Ohokaman said:

Nicely dodged.

I was brought up Catholic and all that entailed. Soon realised the negatives outweighed anything else and seeing my mother dying of cancer in front of our eyes confirmed that...the priest who wanted us to pray was given short shrift and had no answers either. Total con job.

I’ve lost count of the number of door knockers of all persuasions who have been engaged in conversation...all very pleasant until the hard questions get asked and they have no answers...certainly none that make any sense...and after the awkward pregnant pauses, and getting upset and defensive they slink off.....

Anyone that purports to follow true Christian beliefs could not possibly support Trump IMO....

Oh, and still waiting for Mum to contact us from “the other side” as she said she would......might be a long wait......:rolleyes:

yknow Ohokaman,

we all deal with the passing of our parents differently.... i can only speak from my own personal experience, and how i got through it... i said my prayers for my Father in the hope he would recover, and at the same time i had to place my trust in the Lord that his Fathers will be done...  Genesis 3:19, Hebrews 9:27, Ecclesiastes 3:20

just knowing the simple truths, made it easier to deal with, and come my mothers passing it was recognising the same truths.

It is how we choose to perceive situations.. makes us have ill feelings towards someone!!

which brings us to President Trump...

i have never in my lifetime followed someones political career with such intrigue and drama following him....its almost like the world is against him..  Mark 13:13, Luke 6:22, John 15:18-27

my perception of Trump is based on commonsense values, his not so well known generosity and his track record of successes..  It is a simple success formula in my eyes..

If a person cannot discern between commonsense and nonsense, then there is something amiss!!  (Proverbs 2:7-11, 1 Samuel 16:7)

there are so many biblical parallel's converging that are playing out, im suprised you do not see them!!??.. but then again  *shrugs

anyway...let go of your anti-Trump crusade, i find no amusement in kicking a wounded Dog

but just know... theres redemption for all who Trust in the Lord Jesus Christ, and call to him as their lord and saviour!!  *winx

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

We already know you’re a fuckwit, you don’t need to keep confirming it.

Here’s your orange clown making a fool of himself again, just can’t help himself, all going to shit ain’t it....?? :rcf-poo:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/03/politics/chuck-schumer-donald-trump-letter-coronavirus/index.html

You idiot

Your fake news just happened to leave off the most important sentences of the whole letter

The companies unlike you know exactly what is coming hence the letter.../.the storm is here

This is how they fool a clown like you.

The Defense Production Act (DPA) has been consistently used by my team and me for the purchase of billions of dollars' worth of equipment, medical supplies, ventilators, and other related items.

It has been powerful leverage, so powerful that companies generally do what we ask of them without even a formal notice. They know something is coming and that is all they need to know.

16 hours ago, 6xes said:

yknow Ohokaman,

we all deal with the passing of our parents differently.... i can only speak from my own personal experience, and how i got through it... i said my prayers for my Father in the hope he would recover, and at the same time i had to place my trust in the Lord that his Fathers will be done...  Genesis 3:19, Hebrews 9:27, Ecclesiastes 3:20

just knowing the simple truths, made it easier to deal with, and come my mothers passing it was recognising the same truths.

It is how we choose to perceive situations.. makes us have ill feelings towards someone!!

which brings us to President Trump...

i have never in my lifetime followed someones political career with such intrigue and drama following him....its almost like the world is against him..  Mark 13:13, Luke 6:22, John 15:18-27

my perception of Trump is based on commonsense values, his not so well known generosity and his track record of successes..  It is a simple success formula in my eyes..

If a person cannot discern between commonsense and nonsense, then there is something amiss!!  (Proverbs 2:7-11, 1 Samuel 16:7)

there are so many biblical parallel's converging that are playing out, im suprised you do not see them!!??.. but then again  *shrugs

anyway...let go of your anti-Trump crusade, i find no amusement in kicking a wounded Dog

but just know... theres redemption for all who Trust in the Lord Jesus Christ, and call to him as their lord and saviour!!  *winx

Waste of time believing in fairy stories 6xs....I’ve long since given up on any religion being worth a damn frankly.

As for an afterlife....there isn’t one. This is it, we have to make the most of the time we have, but giving people false hope that “there is something else after” is just wrong. The Catholics used to pound us kids with Heaven, Hell and Purgatory, Limbo and the rest of that shit so I know.

If believing in “something” helps people in some way, all power to them. They might be very disappointed down the track.....:rcf-sad-10:

15 hours ago, 100 1 said:

You idiot

Your fake news just happened to leave off the most important sentences of the whole letter

The companies unlike you know exactly what is coming hence the letter.../.the storm is here

This is how they fool a clown like you.

The Defense Production Act (DPA) has been consistently used by my team and me for the purchase of billions of dollars' worth of equipment, medical supplies, ventilators, and other related items.

It has been powerful leverage, so powerful that companies generally do what we ask of them without even a formal notice. They know something is coming and that is all they need to know.

I see the moron blaming Obama,the Media, his opponents, Governors, the Impeachment yada yada for his own incompetence...What’s new...?!

:rcf-laughing-1:

Perhaps it's time to reflect on what's happened , Trump bashing can get a little boring when basic facts are ignored , here's a couple . JANUARY 31 .

Joe Biden's campaign said Friday the former vice president supports President Donald Trump's January 31 decision to ban foreign nationals who had been in China within the previous 14 days from entering the United States. THATS RIGHT JANUARY 31.

Here's a real doozey , 

De Blasio ( New York Mayor) and New York City Health Commissioner Oxiris Barbot took turns telling citizens in February and March that the virus was not as widespread as people thought. Data now show that the city is becoming the epicenter for the coronavirus, which has killed 883 New Yorkers. 

SHIT when you google De Blasio and his record on this issue it's distressing , a life costing failure so blaming Trump for the New York problem is totally unjustified .

8 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

Perhaps it's time to reflect on what's happened , Trump bashing can get a little boring when basic facts are ignored , here's a couple . JANUARY 31 .

Joe Biden's campaign said Friday the former vice president supports President Donald Trump's January 31 decision to ban foreign nationals who had been in China within the previous 14 days from entering the United States. THATS RIGHT JANUARY 31.

Here's a real doozey , 

De Blasio ( New York Mayor) and New York City Health Commissioner Oxiris Barbot took turns telling citizens in February and March that the virus was not as widespread as people thought. Data now show that the city is becoming the epicenter for the coronavirus, which has killed 883 New Yorkers. 

SHIT when you google De Blasio and his record on this issue it's distressing , a life costing failure so blaming Trump for the New York problem is totally unjustified .

Trump takes no responsibility for anything....his game is blame someone else. If they had been prepared, and don’t tell me it was Obama’s fault, the situation would not be as bad as it is now....berating Governors who are trying to do the best they can for their people and telling them “ they don’t need that many ventilators, or masks, or anything else...I know better...” is typical. And having fucking morons like Kushner and Pence “advising” is hardly a positive step....while someone who does know , Fauci gets marginalised by the day. Fucking joke the lot of them.

as soon as trump said this is going to be bad the fake news came straight out and tried to deflect him prove him wrong....

cumeo and de blassio couldn't get on the fake news quick enough to tell new york to keep living life as normal and then they want to blame trump???

he stopped the planes and the fake news couldn't wait to call him racist just no credibility left ohoka sad really 

1 hour ago, shodsie said:

as soon as trump said this is going to be bad the fake news came straight out and tried to deflect him prove him wrong....

cumeo and de blassio couldn't get on the fake news quick enough to tell new york to keep living life as normal and then they want to blame trump???

he stopped the planes and the fake news couldn't wait to call him racist just no credibility left ohoka sad really 

Bad ?? Wake the fuck up. He called it a little flu that would be “gone soon” when the weather warms up it will disappear, a few people involved and other bullshit....

Everything is “fake news” when:

1. Anyone criticizes him or doesn’t agree with him

2. it catches him out lying.....which is pretty much every day

3. he needs a diversion from his own fuck ups and incompetence

:rcf-poo::rcfe-clown:

14 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Ohokaman read carefully so you know what to expect next week

Tell me time and date, then put your money where your gob is, presuming WINZ have paid you this week.

Wouldn’t want to miss this....from such reliable sources...Canada FFS....:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Ohokaman said:

Tell me time and date, then put your money where your gob is, presuming WINZ have paid you this week.

Wouldn’t want to miss this....from such reliable sources...Canada FFS....:rolleyes:

Remember you reneged last time ...showed your true colours so no thanks.

So you know what is coming

Q&A 

Millions of kids incl, 800,000 + in US alone  are trafficked/ go missing each and every year

What actually happens to them ?  What are they used for?  Where do they end up?

Just disappear into thin air?

26 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Q&A 

Millions of kids incl, 800,000 + in US alone  are trafficked/ go missing each and every year

Doubt you have a razoo anyway.....certainly wouldn’t pay up when your bullshit proves to be just that.

27 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Q&A 

Work on Trumps golf courses and cleaning rooms probably.....

11 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

You are side stepping the truth as usual

How about a researched answer

Many reasons obviously in a country of 300m people. Read and learn....

https://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/22/us/missing-children-fast-facts/index.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-missing-children/missing-children-in-u-s-nearly-always-make-it-home-alive-idUSBRE83P14020120426

2 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Many reasons obviously in a country of 300m people. Read and learn....

https://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/22/us/missing-children-fast-facts/index.html

Sooooo deluded 

CNN and MSM won't touch the subject because they are complicit

Satanic killing of baby's and adrenochrome rule this world ....partaken by the real rulers of this world

You might start here as a soft introduction because this subject is about to rock your world.

11 hours ago, 100 1 said:

You have no hope idiot 

I will let you suck it up like the ignorant pig you are....

The reason you are sitting at home now is because of the above not a harmless virus.

enjoy the show

As I’ve said “Total Fuckwit...”.  :rcf-sick:

14 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Work on Trumps golf courses and cleaning rooms probably.....

TDS at it's finest

So the 2 million plus children that go missing each year end up working at Donald Trumps resorts

I will leave this here for everyone to judge you.