RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

40 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Ironic coming from you. Never did answer the question did you, probably because there is no rational reason. Religious nutters believing in fairy stories.
As for November, go Joe.....with a female VP to push things along. The American people will decide in the end, doesn’t matter a damn what we think.

remind me of that so called question... you say i refused to answer??

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

remind me of that so called question... you say i refused to answer??

The Evangelical nutjobs above have probably answered it anyway.

How  so called “religious” people, a term used loosely in the US obviously, can support a mysogynistic, narcissistic, womanising, cheating, lying, racist prick like Donald Trump defies any rational belief. Forgetting for the moment, the majority of them are a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

What’s your excuse ? :rcf-thinking-1:

Joe got no show, only way they were ever going to change things for the better was Bernie.  :( 

Trumps election showed up how stupid people have become.  Where its more important to have 1000 made up people on your twitter, than 5 true friends ... :rcf-thinking-1:

I never in my life, thought they could vote someone dumber than GWB into one of the most powerful positions in the world, but they did.

Fudge the dumb arse yankers and let them dissolve in the toxic stew they have cooked up. 

30 minutes ago, Archer said:

Joe got no show, only way they were ever going to change things for the better was Bernie.  :( 

Trumps election showed up how stupid people have become.  Where its more important to have 1000 made up people on your twitter, than 5 true friends ... :rcf-thinking-1:

I never in my life, thought they could vote someone dumber than GWB into one of the most powerful positions in the world, but they did.

Fudge the dumb arse yankers and let them dissolve in the toxic stew they have cooked up. 

Don’t be so sure Archer.....although as Barnum once said “ No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people..”

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

The Evangelical nutjobs above have probably answered it anyway.

How  so called “religious” people, a term used loosely in the US obviously, can support a mysogynistic, narcissistic, womanising, cheating, lying, racist prick like Donald Trump defies any rational belief. Forgetting for the moment, the majority of them are a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

What’s your excuse ? :rcf-thinking-1:

The trouble with your question is you simply dont define who you are speaking about...  for example..

"religious people" is deemed as everyone that has a belief in someone.. or something... so this generalized statement, thus the same question could be asked of the opposing side

this leaves it open for circular debate... and would have so many tangents you will never understand anything, and inevitably youll have more questions than answers.. so why answer a question that is basically a loaded gun..

try defining the essence of your question.. down into it lowest denominator...  than you might begin to answer some of your own questions!!

once again.. your question is way too generalised.. to give an answer of any substance

13 minutes ago, 6xes said:

The trouble with your question is you simply dont define who you are speaking about...  for example..

"religious people" is deemed as everyone that has a belief in someone.. or something... so this generalized statement, thus the same question could be asked of the opposing side

this leaves it open for circular debate... and would have so many tangents you will never understand anything, and inevitably youll have more questions than answers.. so why answer a question that is basically a loaded gun..

try defining the essence of your question.. down into it lowest denominator...  than you might begin to answer some of your own questions!!

once again.. your question is way too generalised.. to give an answer of any substance

Nicely dodged.

I was brought up Catholic and all that entailed. Soon realised the negatives outweighed anything else and seeing my mother dying of cancer in front of our eyes confirmed that...the priest who wanted us to pray was given short shrift and had no answers either. Total con job.

I’ve lost count of the number of door knockers of all persuasions who have been engaged in conversation...all very pleasant until the hard questions get asked and they have no answers...certainly none that make any sense...and after the awkward pregnant pauses, and getting upset and defensive they slink off.....

Anyone that purports to follow true Christian beliefs could not possibly support Trump IMO....

Oh, and still waiting for Mum to contact us from “the other side” as she said she would......might be a long wait......:rolleyes:

31 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Oh, and still waiting for Mum to contact us from “the other side” as she said she would......might be a long wait......:rolleyes:

Yeah, come on Tony, where are all those Cup winners that were supposed to past on  ... :rcfe-laughing:

1 hour ago, Archer said:

Trumps presidency is a covert military operation to destroy the deep state.

It is so clever a clown like you is sitting at home now thinking they are avoiding the flu while Team Trump just took control over the Fed under a state of emergency and is rounding up all the assholes  worldwide as we speak.

Tell us again who the dumb one is. 

15 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Trumps presidency is a covert military operation to destroy the deep state.

It is so clever a clown like you is sitting at home now thinking they are avoiding the flu while Team Trump just took over the Fed and is rounding up all the assholes  worldwide as we speak.

Tell us again who the dumb one is. 

Er....that would be you.....:rcfe-clown:

On 3/27/2020 at 1:52 PM, Ohokaman said:

Even Fox are worried....and so they should be. He makes Biden look good.....:lol:

Come on Hokesy, make Biden look good :rcfe-surprise:

On 3/28/2020 at 4:34 PM, crustyngrizzly said:

No good taking down the Fed if everybody is dead because of the virus.

Can't trust Trumps plan on the virus.

Who can you trust?

7 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Come on Hokesy, make Biden look good :rcfe-surprise:

Who can you trust?

Biden is no perfect candidate, we know that...but he’s way better than the clown they have now. The yanks will decide at the end of it all.

5 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Biden is no perfect candidate, we know that...but he’s way better than the clown they have now. The yanks will decide at the end of it all.

And Trumps not perfect... but you knew that :rcfe-laughing:

On 3/31/2020 at 9:12 AM, Ohokaman said:

On 3/28/2020 at 5:26 PM, 100 1 said:

That's embarrassing

Do you realise your CNN won't be the same after Easter? What happens then ?

You know it won't be on the screen next week don't you?

:rcf-laughing-1::rcf-laughing-2::rcf-laughing-1::rcf-laughing-2::rcf-laughing-1:     Still telling the truth as far as I can see......just as well someone does.....:rcf-laughing-1:

4 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Can’t wait. Hopefully then you will fuck off and infect some other site with your drivel.

You ignorant pig 

While you are confined to your house the worlds power is being transferred to we the people in a history making raid.

Keep supporting the pedophiles.

I will let you find out via the EBS