RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

Watching the State of the Union address, I was divided as to who was the most entertaining. Potus for his great speech or watching Nancy Pelosi squirming and pulling faces in the background then finally confirming her unsuitability and bad manners by ripping up her copy of the SOTU address!! Priceless viewing and showed the Donald has got her head completely fooked! 

9 hours ago, Trump said:

Watching the State of the Union address, I was divided as to who was the most entertaining. Potus for his great speech or watching Nancy Pelosi squirming and pulling faces in the background then finally confirming her unsuitability and bad manners by ripping up her copy of the SOTU address!! Priceless viewing and showed the Donald has got her head completely fooked! 

Great speech my arse....red meat for the base. Nothing else.  Uniting the country..? Please....:rolleyes:

And He purposely refused her hand...then proceeded to lie about pre existing conditions...what would you do ? 
Mitt Romney has at least got it right.

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Great speech my arse....red meat for the base. Nothing else.  Uniting the country..? Please....:rolleyes:

And He purposely refused her hand...then proceeded to lie about pre existing conditions...what would you do ? 
Mitt Romney has at least got it right.

Approval rating for Trump has gone to 49% !

23 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Live: Iowa Caucus Results 2020

The Iowa Democratic Party released its first set of results. 5:24 PM ET

Candidate Total S.D.E.s* Pct. Pledged delegates

Pete Buttigieg 363 26.9% 10

Bernie Sanders 338 25.1 10

Elizabeth Warren 246 18.3 4

Joseph R. Biden Jr. 210 15.6 0

Amy Klobuchar 170 12.6 0

Others

Crazy Ohokaman believes this fake result

So a George Soros funded company Shadow is behind the Dem app to rig the primary election.

Mayor Pete the obvious target to win.

Just like Soros is behind the rigged voter machines.

The elections have been rigged for years.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 7a878b No.8035738 
Feb 5 2020 12:12:36 (EST) NEW

Anonymous ID: d0e13d No.8035547 
Feb 5 2020 11:54:15 (EST) NEW
Screenshot_2020-02-05 Ian Miles Cheong on Twitter And there it is The single largest donor of Shadow Inc , the company behi[...].png
2c20cf3bb424cb56818d52affb4e1cc669b11bbd4fb45ed04cf5b6d5d615d042.png
In case anybody missed it, it will surprise no one to learn that Soros is the #1 funding source behind Shadow:
>>8035547

So how can Trump achieve more in 3 years than any other president.

Because he is not a deep state puppet installed to destroy America unlike his predecessors...that is why.

The deep state and dems are themselves being destroyed and the world is watching.

The SOTU should be compulsory viewing for Kiwis

https://www.c-span.org/video/?468549-1/2020-state-union-address

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 92ff25 No.8031268 
Feb 5 2020 01:01:15 (EST) NEW
https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/1224929753838211074
What happens when the mass pop witnesses [no political spin][FAKE NEWS cannot censor SOTU address] the 'anti-American' actions of the LEFT firsthand?
The Silent War Continues…..
Q

Enjoy the show

22 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

So how can Trump achieve more in 3 years than any other president.

Because he is not a deep state puppet installed to destroy America unlike his predecessors...that is why.

The deep state and dems are themselves being destroyed and the world is watching.

The SOTU should be compulsory viewing for Kiwis

https://www.c-span.org/video/?468549-1/2020-state-union-address

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 92ff25 No.8031268 
Feb 5 2020 01:01:15 (EST) NEW

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/1224929753838211074
What happens when the mass pop witnesses [no political spin][FAKE NEWS cannot censor SOTU address] the 'anti-American' actions of the LEFT firsthand?
The Silent War Continues…..
Q

Enjoy the show

Very childish of Pelosi but not a surprise. She’s an abject failure and shows the shallowness of the Democrat Party. If she’s the best they’ve got then Trump has no worries. Approval ratings for Trump are higher at this stage of his 1st Term than it was for Obama at the same time. As one Commentator said, “The People will decide Trumps fate”. 

the big losers out of the impeachment hoax are the moderate democrat house reps and senators.........

while the they got old mitts vote (he would of voted to impeach for a parking ticket) they would of been hoping for another 3 or 4 republican senators

the dems now have to face their voters and explain why esp in trump districts..........

republicans look united ,trump has never been more popular the house dems are unelectable in moderate states only ohoka needs convincing :rcfe-happy-2: 

21 minutes ago, shodsie said:

the big losers out of the impeachment hoax are the moderate democrat house reps and senators.........

while the they got old mitts vote (he would of voted to impeach for a parking ticket) they would of been hoping for another 3 or 4 republican senators

the dems now have to face their voters and explain why esp in trump districts..........

republicans look united ,trump has never been more popular the house dems are unelectable in moderate states only ohoka needs convincing :rcfe-happy-2: 

Ohokason is a good man and entitled to his opinion - whether right or wrong. That has to be respected. However, I’m sure that he can see that the American people are fed up with the usual politicians. Trump is a dickhead but he will beat anything the Dopiecrats serve up

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Ohokason is a good man and entitled to his opinion - whether right or wrong. That has to be respected. However, I’m sure that he can see that the American people are fed up with the usual politicians. Trump is a dickhead but he will beat anything the Dopiecrats serve up

They are certainly not making it easy for themselves Trumpy. Iowa was a disaster and Buttigieg doing so well there ( in every county Trump won last time ) and Biden so badly has really thrown the cat in. The 17-34 age group support for Sanders is mystifying when Pete is a better option but they obviously see something in him that gives them hope. I don’t see it....

1 hour ago, Trump said:

How long will it be before The Donald starts paying for more Biden adverts? He will be hoping like hell that Biden becomes the Dopiecrats Nominee! 

Won't need to.. Biden will pull out when the SHTF.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ee9b91 No.8041940 
Feb 5 2020 19:01:47 (EST) NEW

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: df6b0a No.8035891 
Feb 5 2020 12:23:38 (EST) NEW

EPoG-RIUEAASye8.jpg

76e5eef37501086b1fd8f2bff51b1537d78acaf84dbc4f504860ccbe041846ae.jpg
People actually believe those responsible for the attempted coup [coup attempt] of a duly elected sitting US President will go unpunished?
End to our Constitutional Republic?
No equal justice under the law?
No accountability?
Escape unscathed?
Buckle up!
Q

5 hours ago, Trump said:

No doubt he is, but he cannot be swayed,his mind was made up years ago and cannot and will  not see past that. If he was on Fire he wouldnt let Trump put him out . Trump won his first term because his competition was piss weak, and the democrats have weakened themselves further with this last gasp fiasco .What happens now with the forgotten Burisma enquiry the Ukranians started before Donalds impeachable phone call will be defining

Will be interesting to see how Mitt fits into this Chinese /Ukraine puzzle, its hard to believe one Republican will turn  on their leader this way unless he also has something to hide....which he may as his  son has close ties with Hunter amongst others

11 hours ago, Gruff said:

No doubt he is, but he cannot be swayed,his mind was made up years ago and cannot and will  not see past that. If he was on Fire he wouldnt let Trump put him out . Trump won his first term because his competition was piss weak, and the democrats have weakened themselves further with this last gasp fiasco .What happens now with the forgotten Burisma enquiry the Ukranians started before Donalds impeachable phone call will be defining

Quite true. I wouldn’t waste my pee on him either. He is a despicable human being in my view.

How on Earth someone like that has gotten anywhere near the White House, let alone be elected, says a lot about America today. 2016 was an aberration because of how polarising Clinton and Trump were to voters. Nearly 100 million did not bother to vote at all.( about 132m out of 232m did ) Getting those people back to the voting booth in November could have a huge impact on the result this time... The unknown is how they will vote.

America needs to decide...

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Quite true. I wouldn’t waste my pee on him either. He is a despicable human being in my view.

How on Earth someone like that has gotten anywhere near the White House, let alone be elected, says a lot about America today. 2016 was an aberration because of how polarising Clinton and Trump were to voters. Nearly 100 million did not bother to vote at all.( about 132m out of 232m did ) Getting those people back to the voting booth in November could have a huge impact on the result this time... The unknown is how they will vote.

America needs to decide...

I cannot understand why your so anti-trump ? The guy is perfect for this role and proving it, the democrats all need jail time.If those fence sitters who never voted last time voted democrats after what we have just witnessed they would have to be braindead. Im with Cafe Trump on an assassination attempt , there are some big crooked players with a lot to lose now Trumps back in the fray, and the Ayotollahs bounty on Trump is a good smokescreen 

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

I cannot understand why your so anti-trump ? The guy is perfect for this role and proving it, the democrats all need jail time.If those fence sitters who never voted last time voted democrats after what we have just witnessed they would have to be braindead. Im with Cafe Trump on an assassination attempt , there are some big crooked players with a lot to lose now Trumps back in the fray, and the Ayotollahs bounty on Trump is a good smokescreen 

Would have thought that was pretty obvious.

7 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

I know...still waiting for “the bombshell”......:rolleyes:

qanon.pub   

start at the beginning you clown and do some research

You keep making a fool of yourself by sucking CNN's dick

38 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

qanon.pub   

start at the beginning you clown and do some research

You keep making a fool of yourself by sucking CNN's dick

The only fool on here is one who believes this made up shit.....typical Trump supporter.

5 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

The only fool on here is one who believes this made up shit.....typical Trump supporter.

This made up shit is the biggest intel drop in history to get the truth to the people.

It is mathematically impossible not to be accurate, something that a lazy clown like you fail to establish.

There are literally thousands of Q proofs.

Hence that is the reason Trump has never been asked to verify it....they know the fucking answer.

Your akin to reading horoscopes to pick winners and saying race replays don't exist.

You have blindly missed the biggest event in history unfolding.....because your brain has been  fried.by a lifetime of fake news.

5 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Nothing will stop what is coming out....nothing

Drip Drip Drip

Remember  I have been 2 years ahead of your criminal CNN

They are about to be forced to report some of this

Didnt Chuck say All the dripping information would sink Trump? Democrats are investigating as well :rcf-rich-1: everything points away from Trump so what exactly are these crooks up to?