RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

I see that the Dems are/were keen to get Bolton as a witness.

This guy is one hellava liar judgeing by his past behavior.

He lied about Iraq,North Korea and Cuba,problem is he could be telling the truth now but his history of vindictivness makes him unbelievable.

WMD in Iraq,he was the point guy for Bush selling this story,Chemical weapons being made in Cuba same guy,pushing for regime change in Syria and Iraq,same guy.

Methinks the Dems have screwed this trial up.Surely there was another way to get Trump.

Schummer and his mates have not helped imo a Dem get elected in November.

22 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

I see that the Dems are/were keen to get Bolton as a witness.

This guy is one hellava liar judgeing by his past behavior.

He lied about Iraq,North Korea and Cuba,problem is he could be telling the truth now but his history of vindictivness makes him unbelievable.

WMD in Iraq,he was the point guy for Bush selling this story,Chemical weapons being made in Cuba same guy,pushing for regime change in Syria and Iraq,same guy.

Methinks the Dems have screwed this trial up.Surely there was another way to get Trump.

Schummer and his mates have not helped imo a Dem get elected in November.

There is Crusty...it requires all Americans to get off their arses and vote in November...that 60m or so that didn’t bother last time just might.

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

There’s a surprise...though closer than many expected. Final vote next Wednesdsy.

The Democrats wouldnt allow the Republicans witnesses in the house so was never going to happen as you well know, even tying in the Bidens with aid isnt an impeachable offence so just a huge waste of time ,but the Democrats are on a hiding to nothing so worth a throw. Hope your health is improving Hokesy your apology to 100 is a pill that will prove hard to swallow.Trump looks the Best President the US has seen since Kennedy. All the best :rcfe-like:

the front runner at the moment for the dems old bernie said today "the boston bomber should be able too vote"

i disagree but can understand ohokas dislike for trump but how the hell he thinks people would vote for this party 

is just mind boggling..............

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

The Democrats wouldnt allow the Republicans witnesses in the house so was never going to happen as you well know, even tying in the Bidens with aid isnt an impeachable offence so just a huge waste of time ,but the Democrats are on a hiding to nothing so worth a throw. Hope your health is improving Hokesy your apology to 100 is a pill that will prove hard to swallow.Trump looks the Best President the US has seen since Kennedy. All the best :rcfe-like:

Bollocks...

22 minutes ago, Trump said:

If it’s 51/49 now how the hell do the Dopiecrats think they are going to get to 66/34 ? They have to have a 2/3rds majority. They are a corrupt bunch and Trump is too smart for their lot. 

Corrupt my arse. You haven’t been paying attention obviously. They never expected to win Trumpy, they were hoping the Republicans might grow a pair and actually want to hear the truth. That they don’t speaks volumes.
You just have to hope normal America sees through all this and gives their answer in November.

If they re-elect this clown they deserve everything they get. 

51 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Corrupt my arse. You haven’t been paying attention obviously. They never expected to win Trumpy, they were hoping the Republicans might grow a pair and actually want to hear the truth. That they don’t speaks volumes.
You just have to hope normal America sees through all this and gives their answer in November.

He is a clown Ohokason but he will shit in for a second term - unless he’s assassinated. I’ve always wondered why he doesn’t button up his suit coat - ever! The Kevlar best must be pretty thick. Jokes aside, The corruption in the Democrats is widely known but often not recognised by the blind. Clinton’s, Bidens, etc I would think are wishing all the impeachment bullshit goes away! How in hell a President can be impeached without committing a Criminal Offense is bewildering! It’s going nowhere and is ensuring his re-election. They have fallen for it like a Hungry Trout after a Taupo Tiger!

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

The truth :rcf-laughing-2:

If ? ..... After this Ballsup its a landslide,the Democrats only hope ,and as Trumpy has said previously is  a premature death, but even then there will be a contingency so for now lets just focus on the Bidens 

11 hours ago, Trump said:

He is a clown Ohokason but he will shit in for a second term - unless he’s assassinated. I’ve always wondered why he doesn’t button up his suit coat - ever! The Kevlar best must be pretty thick. Jokes aside, The corruption in the Democrats is widely known but often not recognised by the blind. Clinton’s, Bidens, etc I would think are wishing all the impeachment bullshit goes away! How in hell a President can be impeached without committing a Criminal Offense is bewildering! It’s going nowhere and is ensuring his re-election. They have fallen for it like a Hungry Trout after a Taupo Tiger!

And the Republicans are not corrupt ?! Do me a favour.....their behaviour through all this has been disgusting...you just can’t ride roughshod over the Constitution like they have making it up to suit their own agenda. The Dems have proven the case beyond any doubt, and many Republicans agree with them but are being kept in line to prevent witnesses giving the real evidence that would torpedo Trump and his cronies. That’s not corrupt ?!

You might want to read this......:rolleyes:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/30/opinions/senate-cover-up-witnesses-impeachment-zeldin/index.html

12 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

And the Republicans are not corrupt ?! Do me a favour.....their behaviour through all this has been disgusting...you just can’t ride roughshod over the Constitution like they have making it up to suit their own agenda. The Dems have proven the case beyond any doubt, and many Republicans agree with them but are being kept in line to prevent witnesses giving the real evidence that would torpedo Trump and his cronies. That’s not corrupt ?!

You might want to read this......:rolleyes:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/30/opinions/senate-cover-up-witnesses-impeachment-zeldin/index.html

Mate, we all agree that Trump is amongst other things - a person none of us would invite into our homes. He’s a dickhead. However, he should never have been impeached. Pelosi and Co were on a crusade and trying to use impeachment as a tool to stop Trump and the Republicans from winning another term, mainly because they were devoid of a decent candidate and also because they know Trump is the people’s choice. He’s too street wise for Pelosi, Scifftie and the rest of those Deadocrats. It’s a shame National in NZ doesn’t have someone other than Simon Bridge. I reckon I could beat Ardern but Bridge I’m not so  sure!

6 minutes ago, Trump said:

Mate, we all agree that Trump is amongst other things - a person none of us would invite into our homes. He’s a dickhead. However, he should never have been impeached. Pelosi and Co were on a crusade and trying to use impeachment as a tool to stop Trump and the Republicans from winning another term, mainly because they were devoid of a decent candidate and also because they know Trump is the people’s choice. He’s too street wise for Pelosi, Scifftie and the rest of those Deadocrats. It’s a shame National in NZ doesn’t have someone other than Simon Bridge. I reckon I could beat Ardern but Bridge I’m not so  sure!

Peoples choice ? Really....?? 45% max....don’t think so. A Biden/Warren ticket has a chance. Sanders none.

And Bridge giving NZF the shove can only help the cause.....partners are his problem.

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Peoples choice ? Really....?? 45% max....don’t think so. A Biden/Warren ticket has a chance. Sanders none.

And Bridge giving NZF the shove can only help the cause.....partners are his problem.

Trump will be hoping that Biden wins the Democrat ticket. As for Bridge, I agree with his NZF move but he’s still not the National messiah! 

16 hours ago, Trump said:

Trump will be hoping that Biden wins the Democrat ticket. As for Bridge, I agree with his NZF move but he’s still not the National messiah! 

not the National 'messiah' but close ..he's the National Messer-upper. Jacinda's only chance of re-election is if Bridges stays as leader of the Nats..he has about as much charisma as a dead brick,Cindy needs to do to grow her popular appeal through the tabloids this year is have some kind of pregnancy issue and/or wedding. Its a shame that New Zealand has fallen for identity/celebrity politics.

As for a replacement for bridges ...too late now, I guess, but if they could find ANYONE with some serious credibility to lead them, National would win in a landslide.

19 hours ago, Trump said:

Pete Buttigieg is impressive every time I see him....just don’t see a gay guy getting there in America unfortunately.

On 2/2/2020 at 9:29 PM, Ohokaman said:

Ha you are insane 

Tell me you are not watching a bumbling Dem show.

Criminal creepy sleepy Joe and Pocahontas ...what a ticket

Think you are the last man standing still believing this shit.

Looks like they are even committing voter fraud  against themselves this time.

How crazy do these actors have to be before you wake up?

Just shows how the corrupt media can wrap the idiot public around their little finger.

Whistle blower about to be exposed?

Judicial Watch on to it before the votes

Iowa has more registered voters than citizens

Typical Dem tactic

This will allow paper voting in 2020 not the rigged Soros controlled voter machines

Enjoy the show

The chart below details the eight Iowa counties’ registration rate percentages:

Reg Rate Total Population
Dallas County 114.8 80,864
Johnson County 107.9 144,425
Lyon County 102.5 11,745
Madison County 102.5 15,720
Poweshiek County 102.1 18,428
Dickinson County 100.9 17,000
Scott County 100.8 171,493
Warren County 100.5 48,630

3 hours ago, Lee270744 said: