RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

For Giuliani sake you would hope that whatever he has to say has the Ts crossed and the Is dotted.

Why doesn't he just come out NOW with all this news.Spread out over a couple of weeks makes it look suspect.

I believe Biden is involved somehow but how bad i don't know.

Giuliani doesn't come across that well imo.

3 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

For Giuliani sake you would hope that whatever he has to say has the Ts crossed and the Is dotted.

Why doesn't he just come out NOW with all this news.Spread out over a couple of weeks makes it look suspect.

I believe Biden is involved somehow but how bad i don't know.

Giuliani doesn't come across that well imo.

So what happens if the Bidens, Obama and Rudy end up witnesses at the Senate trials?

Team Trump have it all.

The world will be watching......boring no more

The ball is rolling

Sebastian asks McCain: “I’m going to shoot straight. There is a perception among young people, that there is an untouchable ring of governmental and economic leads in this country that not only benefit but actively participate in sex trafficking. Jeffery Epstein was an example, Robert Kraft was arrested, not far from here on trafficking charges. So in terms of this as a grass-roots movement to push combat against this issue, are these power players a priority for us right now? Can we even touch them, or is this a pipe dream that we need to address in the future somehow?”

McCain answers: “You know, it’s like everything. It hides in plain sight. Epstein was hiding in plain sight. We all knew about him. We all knew what he was doing. But we had no one who was….um, no legal aspect that would go after him. They were afraid of him, for whatever reason they were afraid of him. And all of a sudden, someone said BS, we’re not afraid of you anymore, and what you’re doing is not only wrong it’s illegal, and you know, all those things. Um, it’s like a house of cards now. It’s going to start tumbling, believe me. And these guys, if they don’t leave the country, number one, they’re gonna get caught. And not only will they get caught but they’re going to be made examples of. And that’s exactly what we should be doing, uh with these guys, especially.” McCain goes on to say, “In my opinion, and I know there are questions, but Epstein is a chicken-sh*t for doing what he did. He should have faced the music, that one. He should have, sorry.”

25 minutes ago, shodsie said:

They had their chance too call every witness they wanted Ohoka even the brainwashed like yourself knows that??? 

Are you a complete moron...did you read the article ? The Republicans never wanted testimony and have made sure it won’t be heard.

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Documents don't lie

Money transactions don't lie.

Text messages don't lie

Classified information don't lie

Quite true....just a shame witnesses at the trial can’t be heard to present it isn’t it...?  Wonder why...nothing to hide eh.....:rolleyes:

You need too step back from your CNN addiction ohoka the senate are there too judge the houses case if they didn’t do the work bad luck you have looked like a idiot for months now please don’t make it longer........

9 hours ago, shodsie said:

You need too step back from your CNN addiction ohoka the senate are there too judge the houses case if they didn’t do the work bad luck you have looked like a idiot for months now please don’t make it longer........

C’mon Shods wake up...They had decided before the trial what the result was going to be. The evidence is overwhelming but they are a morally bankrupt group who make it up as they go along, and bugger the constitution.

Nothing to do with CNN, all networks are covering this....

7 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Can't help yourself you goon.

Yep Boltons gunna bring down Trump.

That's right....The walls are closing in!

How many times do you want to look the village idiot?

Trust the plan

9 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Learn what is really happening

What is really happening is Trump and his mates are shitting themselves...the third rate legal team blustering away with no defence.

Let’s see if they let Bolton and Co testify if there is nothing to hide......:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

What is really happening is Trump and his mates are shitting themselves...the third rate legal team blustering away with no defence.

Let’s see if they let Bolton and Co testify if there is nothing to hide......:rolleyes:

Ohaka,imo if Bolton testifies then the Reps will want Biden to do the same.

Can't see that happening myself.

Israel.......whats your read on Trumps proposal,to me it seems more of the same nonsense that the Palestinians just aren't going to accept.

I would have thought that a good place to start would have seen Israel give some land back at the very least then go from there.

Surely mothers on both sides want peace.

So with all the controversy with Brexit over the last few years how did Q know it was being executed on Jan 31?

He inferred it on Jan 31 2018!

You a watching a show and every day has been planned...that is how

Just like the Senate Trials the outcome has already been decided.

The senate trials are not to impeach Trump but to expose the Ukraine corruption to the general public before indictments are handed out.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 2c0dfd No.7942579 
Jan 28 2020 14:07:49 (EST) NEW

IMG_1414.JPG

e98c42992d01058d107764a49716d768967d555ee3e0776513dd78447c0bc95b.jpg
Confirmed.
Q

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

So with all the controversy with Brexit over the last few years how did Q know it was being executed on Jan 31?

He inferred it on Jan 31 2018!

You a watching a show and every day has been planned...that is how

Just like the Senate Trials the outcome has already been decided.

The senate trials are not to impeach Trump but to expose the Ukraine corruption to the general public before indictments are handed out.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 2c0dfd No.7942579 
Jan 28 2020 14:07:49 (EST) NEW

IMG_1414.JPG

e98c42992d01058d107764a49716d768967d555ee3e0776513dd78447c0bc95b.jpg
Confirmed.
Q

Of course the trial is already decided...no matter how true or compelling the evidence. Unless some Republicans grow a pair.

McConnell will do everything he can to prevent witnesses, he knows he is stuffed otherwise. And Biden testifying will get them nowhere, we already know that story, how it played out...nothing there.....:P

14 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Of course the trial is already decided...no matter how true or compelling the evidence. Unless some Republicans grow a pair.

McConnell will do everything he can to prevent witnesses, he knows he is stuffed otherwise. And Biden testifying will get them nowhere, we already know that story, how it played out...nothing there.....:P

You are deluded as usual.

Trump wants witnesses of course, as they are exposing Ukraine corruption.

They are using Bolton to get the democrats to want witnesses otherwise it will look like a Trump trial.

Optics are important... Bolton is playing his part just as Sessions played his.

Trust the plan

This is the stats from the Trump rally today.

It is typical of all rallies lately.

So without even the crimes being public  26%  are dems and 10% never voted last time

Thats 36% more than last time

And the fake news keeps saying it is close....criminals!