RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

Trump impeached

The stage is set...all the ducks are lined up.

Hammer time

!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6d572c No.7555708
Dec 18 2019 23:02:38 (EST)

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6d572c No.7555466
Dec 18 2019 22:52:52 (EST)
It must be done right.
It must be done according to the rule of law.
It must carry weight.
It must be proven in the court of law.
There can be no mistakes.
Good things sometimes take time.
Attempts to slow/block the inevitable [Justice] will fail.
[D]s election interference 2016.
>Clinton/Hussein illegal FISA
[D]s election interference 2018.
>Mueller
[D]s election interference 2020.
>Impeachment
Projection.
These people are sick.
We, the People, are the cure.
Q
>>7555466
Fired/forced _ FBI?
Fired/forced _ DOJ?
Fired/forced _ State?
Fired/forced _ Senate?
Fired/forced _ Congress?
Fired/forced _ C_A
Fired/forced _ DoD?
Hired/install _ SC?
Hired/install _ Federal Judiciary?
Hired/install _ DOJ
Hired/install _ C_A
Locked & Loaded.
Q

8d300897aadc50c36b4b2f2d8b1445211cce46717b93bb48a3f57e5b463a68b1.png

After watching the last Dem debates,i cannot believe that Biden,Sanders and Warren appear to be the front runners.

Surely there must be better options to beat Trump than them.

The Reps imo will be rubbing their hands together in glee because they know that Trump can beat those 3.

If any of those 3 win then it will be business as usual in Washington.

Washington needs to change,Trump trying but he is not the guy to do it.

Swamp needs to be drained but doesn't look likely to happen anytime soon.

Just watched Andrew Yang being interview by Neil Cavuto on Fox and i gotta say that he comes across as a good candidate.

Far better candidate than the 3 frontrunners and very possibly would defeat Trump.

Make America Think Harder....Not Left,Not Right,Forward....Humanity First are his campaign slogans.

Sort of sums up what is needed in the USA methinks.

1 hour ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Just watched Andrew Yang being interview by Neil Cavuto on Fox and i gotta say that he comes across as a good candidate.

Far better candidate than the 3 frontrunners and very possibly would defeat Trump.

Make America Think Harder....Not Left,Not Right,Forward....Humanity First are his campaign slogans.

Sort of sums up what is needed in the USA methinks.

He is a smart bloke Crusty, talks sense. As is Buttigieg who seems to be making ground. Not sure America is ready for a gay President however, the lunatic Christians would have a field day with that one......:rolleyes:

anyone from the dems that make sence will be eaten alive from there radical left base he wont even get a look in......

he will have no choice but too get on stage and start talking utter crap like the rest of them........

its only a matter of time before clinton throws her hat in the ring isnt it??????

and in the mean time trump just keeps getting stronger and stronger as the otherside becomes unelectable 

Nothing other than assassins can stop Trump being elected and certainly, the Democrat Nominee Candidates could hardly be put in that category! The 3 front runners, Biden, Sanders and Warren are hardly Presidential material. Trump will have a “ball” with any one of them. Don’t tell me that Hilary Clinton is going to be a late nominee?? Bad to worse is not a good recipe...

Crusdtyngrizzly, I have had some degree of respect for Andrew Yang for some time.

I frequently look at the odds at the Betfair website and noticed him shortening in the odds, but he has gone out of favour recently.

Similarly, Buttigieg shortened considerably, but has eased in the betting lately.

I think that Yang could possibly beat Trump, whereas the rest of the Democrats have no show.

20 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

He is a smart bloke Crusty, talks sense. As is Buttigieg who seems to be making ground. Not sure America is ready for a gay President however, the lunatic Christians would have a field day with that one......:rolleyes:

Have you been living under a rock?

15 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Just read that Biden camp have announced that Biden has the support of 100 faith leaders from SC.

That should be a concern in its self to all Americans.

Should be the death knell for Bidens campaign.

Biden will pull out of the race when he is exposed in the Ukraine corruption at the senate trials in January.

Trump has 6 cronies who are either in jail or have served jail sentences. He and his family were found guilty of using the Trump Foundation as their own little piggy bank and have to pay NZ$3M to various charities. 

But according to the nutters who read all the conspiracy theory shit on crazy right wing websites it is all others who are guilty. Then they cut and paste the crap as if its true.

1 hour ago, bloke said:

Trump has 6 cronies who are either in jail or have served jail sentences. He and his family were found guilty of using the Trump Foundation as their own little piggy bank and have to pay NZ$3M to various charities. 

But according to the nutters who read all the conspiracy theory shit on crazy right wing websites it is all others who are guilty. Then they cut and paste the crap as if its true.

A few of them don't deserve to be where they are and for some of them their accommodation is nothing to do with Trump , they were collateral damage from the fake collusion investigation .

So far Hannity on Fox hasn't been wrong , his understanding of what's been going on is brilliant , good things take time and prison time seems very likely for some .

Now get real, you don't have to like super Don but so far you must admit he's been excellent for the average American and good for free country's all around the world . It's my belief China is a growing threat , a threat that needs strong leadership to stand up to them , that's Trump .

Where will we be if China flexes it's growing muscles in our part of the world , that's right BEGGING Trump for help , at least he is growing the USA military to make sure he can stand up against any country that poses a threat . GO TRUMPY .

50 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

A few of them don't deserve to be where they are and for some of them their accommodation is nothing to do with Trump , they were collateral damage from the fake collusion investigation .

So far Hannity on Fox hasn't been wrong , his understanding of what's been going on is brilliant , good things take time and prison time seems very likely for some .

Now get real, you don't have to like super Don but so far you must admit he's been excellent for the average American and good for free country's all around the world . It's my belief China is a growing threat , a threat that needs strong leadership to stand up to them , that's Trump .

Where will we be if China flexes it's growing muscles in our part of the world , that's right BEGGING Trump for help , at least he is growing the USA military to make sure he can stand up against any country that poses a threat . GO TRUMPY .

Hannity is as mad as a hatter, like you lot.....wake up....:rcf-sleeping-1:

4 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Hannity is as mad as a hatter, like you lot.....wake up....:rcf-sleeping-1:

Good to see you are watching him , very educational , especially for all you lefty's who struggle to see how things actually are .

Boris , Scott Morrison , and good old Trump , all winners , you lot couldn't have been more wrong . Wake Up .

Bloke has proven to be an idiot

Ohokaman has proven to be an idiot

Listen to the man himself who has proven to be right at every turn

The senate trials is just the start

BTW Ted Cruz was also illegally spied on.

supposedly theres to be an indictment... to come out into the public arena!!

which will have the affect of making everyone question "WHY"

this will have the affect of awakening the Public!!

anyone able to guess who that might be referring to?? :D

9 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Bloke has proven to be an idiot

Ohokaman has proven to be an idiot

Listen to the man himself who has proven to be right at every turn

The senate trials is just the start

BTW Ted Cruz was also illegally spied on.

Ironic coming from you....:rolleyes:

8 hours ago, 6xes said:

supposedly theres to be an indictment... to come out into the public arena!!

which will have the affect of making everyone question "WHY"

this will have the affect of awakening the Public!!

anyone able to guess who that might be referring to?? :D

Someone needs to wake up....

On 11/1/2019 at 10:41 AM, Uriah Heap said:

Above is my reply to the 100 1 post below

"Everything is coming to a head and October it will be revealed for the world to see."

Well it's now 1 November and as I suspected nothing has been revealed. Nor will it be. Donald Trump is not interested in destroying the Deep State. Donald Trump is merely interested in what is best for Donald Trump. 

100 1 - If you want your Deep State revealed and destroyed you need to find yourself another Champion. Donald Trump is not the man for this job.

You were not correct with this prediction 100 1.

Nothing was revealed by the end of October.

I stand by my comments on Donald Trump and "the deep state". He is not a champion of those wishing to unmask "the deep state". Donald Trump is continually serving his own interests.

21 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

You were not correct with this prediction 100 1.

Nothing was revealed by the end of October.

I stand by my comments on Donald Trump and "the deep state". He is not a champion of those wishing to unmask "the deep state". Donald Trump is continually serving his own interests.

It was Dec the 9th 

I am not in charge of the plan 

The IG Report officially showed the illegal spying and the plan to overthrow Trump

Can't help you are too ignorant to read it. The senate trials will reveal the corruption in Ukraine + more

As I have told you before you need to change your news source as the one you are using was part of the corrupt plot.

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/09/785213175/read-doj-inspector-generals-report-on-the-russia-investigation

i think mr trump will be enjoying his xmas lunch a touch more than a few of his political rivals

booming economy stock markets flying, job and wage numbers going north, approval ratings best they have been, trade deals well in progress not many loses on his watch.......

dems ripping themselves apart trying too please there radical left base, you may not like the guy but im not sure how you can say his work/policies are not helping life in general 

for the majority of americans.....

only time will tell with all the other stuff who knows, you fake news watches have swallowed bombshell after bombshell total lies for 3 years but yet you still keep going back for more........