RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

So pleased to have you back I thought you deserves a treat .

(1) William Barr: FBI Falsified Docs to Continue Spying on Trump AFTER Election .   Attorney General William Barr says the FBI falsified documents to continue its illegal spy campaign against President Trump after he won the 2016 election. In a bombshell interview with NBC

(2) NBC Reporter Admits Latest Trump Rally “Biggest I’ve Ever Seen!”  President Trump’s rally in Hershey, Pennsylvania was one of the biggest political rallies in recent history. The last Trump rally held at the Giant Center in 2016 broke records with a staggering 12,500 

(3) Former CIA Director John Brennan Lied To Congress About Steele Dossier . President Trump was right when he accused former CIA director John Brennan of lying to Congress under oath. A new report from the Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz reveals that John Brennan lied to Congress

(4) Lindsey Graham Slams ‘Unlawful’ FBI For Running ‘Criminal Enterprise’ Against a Duly Elected President , Sen Lindsey Graham slammed the FBI for running a “fundamentally flawed and unlawful” investigation against President Trump that became a “criminal enterprise” in which they “made stuff up” just like in “the good old days , The Republican chairman of the powerful Senate Judiciary Committee cited the Department of Justice inspector general report which was released on Monday.

Graham said on Monday, while urging Carter Page to sue the FBI for denying his constitutional rights.

How's that for a welcome back .

1 hour ago, tripple alliance said:

So pleased to have you back I thought you deserves a treat .

(1) William Barr: FBI Falsified Docs to Continue Spying on Trump AFTER Election .   Attorney General William Barr says the FBI falsified documents to continue its illegal spy campaign against President Trump after he won the 2016 election. In a bombshell interview with NBC

(2) NBC Reporter Admits Latest Trump Rally “Biggest I’ve Ever Seen!”  President Trump’s rally in Hershey, Pennsylvania was one of the biggest political rallies in recent history. The last Trump rally held at the Giant Center in 2016 broke records with a staggering 12,500 

(3) Former CIA Director John Brennan Lied To Congress About Steele Dossier . President Trump was right when he accused former CIA director John Brennan of lying to Congress under oath. A new report from the Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz reveals that John Brennan lied to Congress

(4) Lindsey Graham Slams ‘Unlawful’ FBI For Running ‘Criminal Enterprise’ Against a Duly Elected President , Sen Lindsey Graham slammed the FBI for running a “fundamentally flawed and unlawful” investigation against President Trump that became a “criminal enterprise” in which they “made stuff up” just like in “the good old days , The Republican chairman of the powerful Senate Judiciary Committee cited the Department of Justice inspector general report which was released on Monday.

Graham said on Monday, while urging Carter Page to sue the FBI for denying his constitutional rights.

How's that for a welcome back .

:rcf-sleeping-1:

3 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

I watched the Right Side Broadcast Network livestream of that Hershey/Pennsylvania rally...

and I received a shoutout from the people hosting!! LOL I might put a Shoutout for The Trump Thread on Racecafe on the next RSBN stream  *winx

RSBN youtube channel is worth tuning into when a Trump Rally is streaming live becos of the Chat and the Q followers and Trump supporters Worldwide!! WWG1WGA

The Atmosphere is All great Fun!! 

GO BORIS .

If you want a great example of what not to do then have a look at what just happened to those who ignored the will of the people and opposed and delayed Brexit , they got hammered .

The British election result should strike fear into the democrats in the USA , they are trying to undermine the elected president , the choice of the people with their pathetic attempt to impeach Super Don , if they continue on with this baseless strategy they will also be punished at the next election. 

Voters have long memories and don't forgive . Winston has realised this that's why we have this attempt at a super bribe , moving the port at Auckland to Whangarei is just that , a bribe , not unlike Kiwi build , that didn't go well did it .

7 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

Voters have long memories and don't forgive . Winston has realised this that's why we have this attempt at a super bribe , moving the port at Auckland to Whangarei is just that , a bribe , not unlike Kiwi build , that didn't go well did it .

Having a extra port is a bad thing??

27 minutes ago, 6xes said:

Having a extra port is a bad thing??

It's not an EXTRA port , it's closing one and opening another at a cost of many BILLIONS , this is all about winning an electorate seat , Winston knows he has no show of getting 5% of the party vote .

"" Officials said more work was needed on the working group's estimate that the relocation would cost $10.3 billion. There could be further, as yet unknown, significant costs to the Crown of the recommended option," 

" The recommendations included a heavy investment in rail lines through Auckland to the port, and the creation of a freight hub in West Auckland, but the total cost estimate of $10.3 billion was challenged by economic analysis commissioned by Ports of Auckland." 

So how many million dollar homes will they have to buy to lay the tracks and the returning freight from whangarei to Auckland , will that all flow over the AK harbour bridge .

It's a bribe , nothing more , it won't happen and if it was attempted the $10 billion a dream , it will cost a shit load more that $10 billion .

3 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

It's not an EXTRA port , it's closing one and opening another at a cost of many BILLIONS , this is all about winning an electorate seat , Winston knows he has no show of getting 5% of the party vote .

"" Officials said more work was needed on the working group's estimate that the relocation would cost $10.3 billion. There could be further, as yet unknown, significant costs to the Crown of the recommended option," 

" The recommendations included a heavy investment in rail lines through Auckland to the port, and the creation of a freight hub in West Auckland, but the total cost estimate of $10.3 billion was challenged by economic analysis commissioned by Ports of Auckland." 

So how many million dollar homes will they have to buy to lay the tracks and the returning freight from whangarei to Auckland , will that all flow over the AK harbour bridge .

It's a bribe , nothing more , it won't happen and if it was attempted the $10 billion a dream , it will cost a shit load more that $10 billion .

think what you want!! An extra port is not a bad thing!!

10 hours ago, 6xes said:

think what you want!! An extra port is not a bad thing!!

What EXTRA  port ,  there will be no  extra port , they will close one and open another at a huge cost all for the purpose of helping Winston win an electorate .This port won't actually happen but winston and jones will make plenty of promises that it will and everyone in northland will be rich .

Cindy will go along with this scam to try to save her own hide , it's her only chance as well .

Who in their right mind ever believes these deep state fraudsters

The world is watching...trust the plan

I'm guessing Biden, Kerry, Hillary, DNC Obama and Soros are all going to be exposed in the senate trials on live TV

Will be biggest show in town ...ever

They need to expose the Ukraine corruption before declass and arrests.

JUSTICE coming

FYI Ohokaman your fake news is going to smear Barr for the next few weeks until he declassify's.

Unless your really crazy try not to fall for this one.

Laura Ingram  follows Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 5184cc No.7509608
Dec 14 2019 22:04:13 (EST)

https://twitter.com/elenochle/status/1205331292700594176
Scope and size far greater than you can imagine.
Q

100 1

I think i figured out the Question posed to the anons

"what is the keystone"

i think its the United Nations!!!

in fact im certain of it!!

the question that Q poses..  the real Question that Q is asking is... what is the relevance of the Keystone and its importance in bringing down the Deepstate!! (remember deepstate is not limited to the USA)

one must understand the function of a keystone first to understand its relevance to the United Nations!!

im sure most here could figure that one out!!

I see Musharraf  the 10th president of Pakistan from 2001-2008 has been sentenced to death for treason , he resigned to avoid impeachment in 2008. From what weve seen on here Musharraf should be the first of many :rcf-shocked-2:

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

I see Musharraf  the 10th president of Pakistan from 2001-2008 has been sentenced to death for treason , he resigned to avoid impeachment in 2008. From what weve seen on here Musharraf should be the first of many :rcf-shocked-2:

Maybe he is 3rd behind traitors McCain and GHW Bush