RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

So Ohokaman's other pick Kamala Harris has just pulled out of the race.

He is now left with Creepy Corrupt Quid Pro Joe and Fake Pocahontas

Wow what a team

Harris and Booker were behind the Smollet hoax.

How come Harris was polling 8 points above Trump H2H....these are the fake polls the Ohoka believes.

So the corrupt tech sites have shutting down Q and the truth sites

They are in deep shit

The word "knowingly" will determine the fate of many deep state players in the upcoming trials.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.26
Dec 2 2019 15:29:13 (EST)

DKhq1x.JPG

32c7c35d57e0e8b2571fe0a86baf33193aa6b6d9ee786631ca316c15f87adb94.jpg
http://twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1201338878046752771
Why are the largest media co's in the world constantly attacking this so-called 'conspiracy'?
http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=qanon&qft=interval%3d%229%22&form=PTFTNR
People awake = greatest fear.
Information Warfare.
Q

18 U.S. Code § 2385 Anonymous No.20
Dec 2 2019 12:50:31 (EST)
DzxUUNUWwAAqoyy.jpg
9675449076e431b237dca67f5ed465b8d7c7a3d5dd286f84ba339cdf30a154eb.jpg
18 U.S. Code § 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government.
Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or
Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or
Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

From what  i have read in various U S newspapers the ordinary American couldn't give a rats about the impeachment apart from the rabid Dems and Republicans.

They are more concerned with job retention,crime,corrupt officials,putting a roof over their head etc.

The latest to fall foul is the Chicago Chief of Police.Sacked for telling B/S.Always came acoss well on the idiot box.

2 hours ago, Trump said:

Watched the Impeachment hearing today. What a farce and Democrat jack-up. This has a long way to go....

The impeachment trial is to educate the people.

It will all boomerang back on the Dems...AND EVERYBODY WILL BE WATCHING

This will explain

6 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

From what  i have read in various U S newspapers the ordinary American couldn't give a rats about the impeachment apart from the rabid Dems and Republicans.

They are more concerned with job retention,crime,corrupt officials,putting a roof over their head etc.

The latest to fall foul is the Chicago Chief of Police.Sacked for telling B/S.Always came acoss well on the idiot box.

Schiff must be insane, to continue with this farce is self destructing the people in the US are weird but even they can see through this desperation ...surely:rcf-thinking:

On 11/29/2019 at 9:48 PM, Trump said:

You may be right Ohokason - but I have an open mind. As I’ve said before, The Donald is pissing the Dems off big time because he won’t dance to their tune and whatever one thinks of him ( and I think he’s a moron), he’s exposing a lot of the “establishment” and they don’t like it. He’s going to win the nxt election, mainly because he’s doing what he said he would do when he was elected. Build the Wall, take on the trade imbalance with China etc, get Europe to pay their NATO fair share, pull out of that farcical Paris Accord, and above all, Drain the Swamp! The Dems can’t handle him and they’ve got so much corruption around them, he’s having a ball exposing it. I don’t like him as a person but Jeez- he has the hide of a Rhino!!

Cobblers. Get rid of Obamacare ? No. Build a Wall ? No. Better trade deals ? No. Drain the Swamp ? Are you kidding ?!

Poor Baby Trump, after his ludicrous dribbling rant, had to run home early to Washington after the big kids made fun of him...hilarious.

America has lost all credibilty with the World, and there is one reason for that. This Clown.

On 12/5/2019 at 12:57 PM, Trump said:

Watched the Impeachment hearing today. What a farce and Democrat jack-up. This has a long way to go....

Whether you agree or not, they are doing what the Constitution requires them to do. They are on a hiding to nothing either way and will know that it will not go anywhere in a Republican Senate. But the facts are out there.

Do you think the Republicans would not be doing exactly the same thing if the boot was on the other foot ? They did as much to Obama,

and changed the rules to suit themselves. Now all of a sudden, it is " illegal" and " unconstitutional". 

A more morally bankrupt Party you would not find.

You are so hilarious!! Ohaka

still trying to find something to keep your beliefs afloat

The democrats are a ship wrecked at sea!! completely destroyed by its own LIES!!

how ironic!!

and now you choose to assert that the constitution is guiding these democrats!!?? Are you serious!?!?

do you believe half the $hit you say Ohaka?

The circus show is over!!

the trouble now is the makeup dont wash off your faces so easily!!  :rcfe-clown:

they would be going through this circus if trump stood on a snail.............

it has nothing too do with trump this is all about the radical left taking over the democrate party they are eating each other alive....

the radical left dont care that it will fail in the senate they dont care that trump will be re-elected  they dont care if they lose house control

the dangerous left play a very slow long term game, the only way they believe they can get back in power is by having control of their own party 1st.........

and thats happening now  

4 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Whether you agree or not, they are doing what the Constitution requires them to do. They are on a hiding to nothing either way and will know that it will not go anywhere in a Republican Senate. But the facts are out there.

Do you think the Republicans would not be doing exactly the same thing if the boot was on the other foot ? They did as much to Obama,

and changed the rules to suit themselves. Now all of a sudden, it is " illegal" and " unconstitutional". 

A more morally bankrupt Party you would not find.

I actually spent time watching the impeachment circus, unlike you it seems. If you have actually watched ,and are of the opinion it was a win for the democrats theres no hope for you.

If they aren't careful it will cost the Democrats an election. They are throwing so much into this fruitless exercise they are losing focus  on what's ahead in coming up  with  a viable opponent for Trump.  Is a 77 year old Biden the best they can offer up ?

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

I actually spent time watching the impeachment circus, unlike you it seems. If you have actually watched ,and are of the opinion it was a win for the democrats theres no hope for you.

Wouldn't expect anything else from you. Read what I said you moron.

Listen up Ladies......

You will need to find another punch bag for a while....

Having just been told I have a more important personal health fight with the Big C, I will have to take a break and put my energies into that battle, rather than waste it here on trying to persuade you lot about the failings of Donald Trump.

Nothing any of us say on here matters a damn anyway... I'll trust the American people will make the right choice in 2020.

Ciao.

25 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Listen up Ladies......

Having just been told I have a more important personal health fight with the Big C, I will have to take a break and put my energies into that battle, rather than waste it here on trying to persuade you lot about the failings of Donald Trump.

Nothing any of us say on here matters a damn anyway... I'll trust the American people will make the right choice in 2020.

Ciao.

Ohokaman, put your trust in the same spirit behind Trump!!

And all things will come right!!

For as America was riddled with cancerous people affecting the body of Government... The Spirit of God heard the cries of the people and sent relief and a solution and the miracles to Expose and remove that which was affecting the Body of America!!

Jesus is your Friend, and comes to your front door daily!! welcome him in As the people of America welcomed their President!! with joyous praise and thanks!!

Let our time together online be the lessons of the Goodness of God!!

be blessed and fully healed in the mighty name of Jesus!! Today!!

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Listen up Ladies......

Ciao.

All the very best in your battle Ohoka.

I just hope it was not a side effect of your TDS

Anyhow with the IG Report being released Monday  (if not changed again) and the Senate trials beginning Jan all will be spectacularly revealed.

The world will be watching and all the corruption I have been telling you about for 2 years is going to shock everyone.

The storm is here.

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Listen up Ladies......

Ciao.

very sorry too hear ohoka fight hard