RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

12 hours ago, 6xes said:

i found this on bitchute

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/WLxmZGCL2NcJ/

look over to the most viewed(close to 5000 views), and theres a interesting clip regarding NZ FF, it pertains to that christchurch incident.

Its so you understand... NZ government along with media have knowingly attempted to deceive the public... and then remove the evidence!!

Interesting to say the least. :rcf-embarrassed-3:

Surprised that site hasnt been terminated :rcf-skull:

8 hours ago, Gruff said:

Yes there are many unanswered questions to be answered.

This is going to be a giant red pill for Kiwis to swallow when the truth comes out.

8 hours ago, Gruff said:

bitchute is one of those sites that has emerged becos of the increased censoring that has been occurring since 2016... it is largely funded by user donations and the like, in an effort to challenge the youtube/facebook/twitter monopoly(censorship)

On 11/25/2019 at 8:25 PM, 100 1 said:

Do not quote fake news you clown

You are both enemy of the people

No wonder your brain is fried and cannot think logically.

This from a fuckwit who believes every conspiracy site and thinks Fox News is "real"....

Moron.

18 hours ago, 100 1 said:

The Democrats are trying to impeach the president who is exposing the crimes of the person 

they are trying to elect as president.

Giuliani is in it up to his neck.....another lying scumbag who will turn on Trump as soon as look at him.

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Real questions

See the difference....not fake deep state propaganda opinion shows. 

the coup.JPG

How many Trump staff and former staff have been prevented from testifying ??  Nothing to hide....?? :rolleyes:

The clown has been invited to testify himself.....under oath.....what are the chances of that happening...NIL.

On 11/25/2019 at 9:46 PM, Trump said:

Whether you like or dislike Donald Trump, everyone must realise that he has totally discredited mainstream media and it really pisses the MSM off big-time. They can’t control the narrative. Campaign donations to the 2020 Trump campaign are coming in at “double” the rate of Democrat donations and so far, the Dems have not been able to pin anything on him! He’s playing them on a break. I hope he wins and goes on to expose the Clintons for what they are and the Democrats and their media pals for what they are. I don’t like Trump as a person but I like that fact that he’s got the balls to take on the Establishment, the Corrupt, the UN, NATO and “especially“ -  the Climate Change lunatics! He’s brought a new meaning to the term “You’re Fired!” And I hope he keeps his best for Pelosi and Co. They are a desperate disgrace who haven’t got over their loss in 2016. Go the Donald! (A wanker - but a good one!)

Fuck me Trumpy, thought you were smarter than that. He doesn't do anything that does not benefit himself and if you think the swamp has gotten any smaller you are deluded. It is more of a murky shithole now than it has ever been, none of them can be trusted.

And as for being " Past the post", of course he can be beaten. The American people will ultimately make that decision and you just have to hope that more of them want their real America back, not a divided nation like it is now.

Trump was never fit for this office and more are realising that day by day. It will be a hell of a job for whoever comes next.

Ohaka Ohaka Ohaka...

you certainly are one short of 6pack.. 

in fact you would be considered a 5th column, working to undermine the very commonsense of man and promote stupidity!!

(and yes there is plenty evidence of your stupidity on show in this Trump Thread)

you see President Trump as benefitting himself!!??   yet he's already wealthy??

are you that foolish to think he needs anything??    The mans Net worth is 3 Billion!! HELLO!!! HELLO!!!! HELLO!!!!

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

Ohaka Ohaka Ohaka...

you certainly are one short of 6pack.. 

in fact you would be considered a 5th column, working to undermine the very commonsense of man and promote stupidity!!

(and yes there is plenty evidence of your stupidity on show in this Trump Thread)

you see President Trump as benefitting himself!!??   yet he's already wealthy??

are you that foolish to think he needs anything??    The mans Net worth is 3 Billion!! HELLO!!! HELLO!!!! HELLO!!!!

Ironic coming from another moron that can't spell......OHOKA,OHOKA...HELLO....!!!

I doubt he is worth as much as he claims, and if Deutsche Bank goes under we might find out.

Not surprised you watch Fox the retard channel, given your constant bible quotations, you are obviously partial to fairy stories.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-family-s-washington-hotel-one-worst-swamps-d-c-ncna1076836

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Ironic coming from another moron that can't spell......OHOKA,OHOKA...HELLO....!!!

I doubt he is worth as much as he claims, and if Deutsche Bank goes under we might find out.

Not surprised you watch Fox the retard channel, given your constant bible quotations, you are obviously partial to fairy stories.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-family-s-washington-hotel-one-worst-swamps-d-c-ncna1076836

lol, you do the Trump haka day in & day out...

its spelt the way in which i see you.. Ohakaman!!!  (its the stupidity of hanging oneself continually)

Hakahanging.png

what happened to the humourous side of you??  lol

when Trump uses a meme to humour himself you get your panties in a twist

what the hell is up with you lefties!!??

The meme is poetic... Trump is ready to go Toe to toe with anyone!! he's the Cassius Clay in the ring of Politics!!

a famous quote by the great Boxer "If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize"

11 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Fuck me Trumpy, thought you were smarter than that. He doesn't do anything that does not benefit himself and if you think the swamp has gotten any smaller you are deluded. It is more of a murky shithole now than it has ever been, none of them can be trusted.

And as for being " Past the post", of course he can be beaten. The American people will ultimately make that decision and you just have to hope that more of them want their real America back, not a divided nation like it is now.

Trump was never fit for this office and more are realising that day by day. It will be a hell of a job for whoever comes next.

You may be right Ohokason - but I have an open mind. As I’ve said before, The Donald is pissing the Dems off big time because he won’t dance to their tune and whatever one thinks of him ( and I think he’s a moron), he’s exposing a lot of the “establishment” and they don’t like it. He’s going to win the nxt election, mainly because he’s doing what he said he would do when he was elected. Build the Wall, take on the trade imbalance with China etc, get Europe to pay their NATO fair share, pull out of that farcical Paris Accord, and above all, Drain the Swamp! The Dems can’t handle him and they’ve got so much corruption around them, he’s having a ball exposing it. I don’t like him as a person but Jeez- he has the hide of a Rhino!!

On 11/30/2019 at 1:19 PM, 6xes said:

China will be pissed off with the current dramas and President Trumps support of Hong Kong's freedom movement

Can't help thinking the China /HK situation has been organised between Trump and Xi

All part of the plan to wake up the people....part of the trade agreement.

Guessing it will all be resolved sometime after the SHTF next week.

On 11/29/2019 at 10:31 AM, Ohokaman said:

You're one big joke

Remember here's your presidential pick Creepy sleepy quid pro Joe

Enjoy the show

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Can't help thinking the China /HK situation has been organised between Trump and Xi

All part of the plan to wake up the people....part of the trade agreement.

Guessing it will all be resolved sometime after the SHTF next week.

A country seeks to be free of the impending hand back.. and seeks to establish its own sovereignty separate from China.

Trumps involvement should things worsen... will be used as leverage.. both in terms of trade.. and may bring about a united trade response from other countries.. who wish to be seen to support Trump !!??

I therefore cannot see the implied collusion. it is simply out of the commonsense boundaries *winx

yknow.. just thinking about the hong kong struggle.. you have to ask yourself the question...

why did the Democrats choose to back the Hong Kong!!?? what were they hoping for??

here is my view... Given that the democrats continually undermine President Trumps Agenda...

democrats care nothing for the people of Hong Kong... heck why would they?? they dont care enough for there own American citizens,  from this we know their intent and purpose is not genuine!!  so whats going on here

heres what i believe the democrats/deepstate/Nwo have planned...

China.. will go into Hong Kong bust up the Freedom/democracy movement... then begin mistreating&slaughtering dissidents(expect fake news coverage) for the world to see.. just to Taunt President Trump into a potentially dangerous situation!! and undermine his reputation!!

As the passing of the Bill has only recently been passed through the 3 branches of government.. coincide this with the Dec 9th Fisa Drop... it will take the focus elsewhere!! watch!!