RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

10 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

What a fucking joke you are......100-1 against any of this happening......:rcf-thinking:

Ignorant pig as usual...there is a time soon when you will be too embarrassed to show up on this site.and hang your head in shame.

I would take a bet with you but you have already showed your colours before and reneged..

1 minute ago, 100 1 said:

Ignorant pig as usual...there is a time soon when you will be too embarrassed to show up on this site.and hang your head in shame.

I would take a bet with you but you have already showed your colours before and reneged..

Here you go clown...draining the swamp.......:rcf-laughing-1:

IMG_4154.PNG

My take on it is that the impeachment proceedings will go ahead but Trump won’t be removed from Office - the Reps control the House. But during the proceedings, a lot of shit is going to explode on to the scene. In the end, the Impeachment proceedings are a ploy by the Dems to try and scuttle Trumps re-election, die to the fact that the Dems are not offering anyone or anything better. And as we all know, “If the Economy is going ok, the status quo usually is maintained”.

8 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Here you go clown...draining the swamp.......:rcf-laughing-1:

IMG_4154.PNG

Yep Says it all

Barry Seteoro protected by the deep state

Donald Trump targeted by the deep state.

Why did Barry do a name change?

2 minutes ago, Trump said:

My take on it is that the impeachment proceedings will go ahead but Trump won’t be removed from Office - the Reps control the House. But during the proceedings, a lot of shit is going to explode on to the scene. In the end, the Impeachment proceedings are a ploy by the Dems to try and scuttle Trumps re-election, die to the fact that the Dems are not offering anyone or anything better. And as we all know, “If the Economy is going ok, the status quo usually is maintained”.

The Dems and deep state are trapped.

If they don't impeach Declass and IG Report is released and the criminal indictments and investigations begin with Barr, Durham and Huber

If they do impeach the senate have the power to subpoena and they will drop the hammer(team Trump have all the evidence) on live TV for the world to see.(most likely)

This I think is how they are going to show the public the corruption.

Anyhow you are watching a show....it is all part of the plan to destroy the deep state.

Trust the plan

12 minutes ago, Trump said:

13 minutes ago, Trump said:

The problem is Trumpy, it might be "going ok" for a select few, particularly those that benefitted from that sugar rush tax cut that did nothing for ordinary Americans. The Fed is printing money like there is no tomorrow, it's all an illusion. Wait until the dominoes start falling.

16 minutes ago, Trump said:

Probably right while they control the Senate.. Morals too far gone in that party to vote against him. But they are required to act by the constitution if grounds are there.....otherwise what's the bloody point.....???

13 hours ago, Trump said:

Now this reads like a sensible summary of what's occurring in the USA.

At least there's no talk in this post of "the deep state", "draining the swamp" and "lying Hillary". Quite honestly those are catch phrases designed to suck in the gullible.

10 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

Now this reads like a sensible summary of what's occurring in the USA.

At least there's no talk in this post of "the deep state", "draining the swamp" and "lying Hillary". Quite honestly those are catch phrases designed to suck in the gullible.

i prefer to know what is going on... rather than keeping one eye closed when considering everything in the political realm concerning President Trump...

for if we recognise the patterns in America... when it rears its ugly head in NZ.. we can look back, and see just how close to home things are!!

instead of playing round and round the mulberry bush, like children, wearing rose coloured glasses... 

it is those who calls things as they are... will know and see it for what it is!!

Catch phrases or not... "deepstate" is a term which in my eyes.. is likened unto evil spirits which have infiltrated into a humanbeing... and that evil spirit has now become more visible.. both manifesting itself through voice speaking lies and deceit, then mistreating the body of the human, by violently throwing it to the ground, or knocking its head up against the wall, and all other manner of vile behaviour, holding the body captive.

so it is with the house of congress, and the lies and deceit, and vile words they speak of President Trump. and the throwing down of the constitution

So you have to ask yourself.... how does one remove a bad spirit that has held a body captive??

Mark 3:22–30

36 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Epstein back in the news.....notice Stuff not reporting it.

Ohokaman's MSM protecting their deep state masters

Preparing the people for what is coming

Another NON story......read her statement....particularly the last paragraph.

Big Tech and MSM keep censoring truth sites....all part of the swamp

Lot more coming from Project Veritas

The MSM is being destroyed every day ....wait when the IG Reports drops, they will have nowhere to hide.

On 11/4/2019 at 9:46 PM, 6xes said:

i prefer to know what is going on... rather than keeping one eye closed when considering everything in the political realm concerning President Trump...

for if we recognise the patterns in America... when it rears its ugly head in NZ.. we can look back, and see just how close to home things are!!

instead of playing round and round the mulberry bush, like children, wearing rose coloured glasses... 

it is those who calls things as they are... will know and see it for what it is!!

Catch phrases or not... "deepstate" is a term which in my eyes.. is likened unto evil spirits which have infiltrated into a humanbeing... and that evil spirit has now become more visible.. both manifesting itself through voice speaking lies and deceit, then mistreating the body of the human, by violently throwing it to the ground, or knocking its head up against the wall, and all other manner of vile behaviour, holding the body captive.

so it is with the house of congress, and the lies and deceit, and vile words they speak of President Trump. and the throwing down of the constitution

So you have to ask yourself.... how does one remove a bad spirit that has held a body captive??

Mark 3:22–30

Lord help us if you are going to quote Scripture to analyse the State of America.Work it out for yourself. It's not hard.

Trump is a narcissist/egomaniac/Alpha male. It's all about him (not Him). Trump is like Richie Rich, the poor little rich boy. He thrives on power and control and thinks he is popular and has all the answers and he always gets what he wants cos he can buy anything he wants. Except love and respect and integrity and empathy and understanding of how life is for the average human being in his country.He sacrifices relationships (including partnerships with long-standing allies) to suit himself, show a complete lack of grace, class and respect for others in public and wants to dominate the news. 

In summary, he has all the maturity of a 12-year-old boy, but in a man's body. He is a dangerous fool.

Prediction: gone before the next election - on his own terms - because he has "achieved more in one term than any President in history" and the USA/The World does not deserve him.

48 minutes ago, weasel57 said:

Lord help us if you are going to quote Scripture to analyse the State of America.Work it out for yourself. It's not hard.

Trump is a narcissist/egomaniac/Alpha male. It's all about him (not Him). Trump is like Richie Rich, the poor little rich boy. He thrives on power and control and thinks he is popular and has all the answers and he always gets what he wants cos he can buy anything he wants. Except love and respect and integrity and empathy and understanding of how life is for the average human being in his country.He sacrifices relationships (including partnerships with long-standing allies) to suit himself, show a complete lack of grace, class and respect for others in public and wants to dominate the news. 

In summary, he has all the maturity of a 12-year-old boy, but in a man's body. He is a dangerous fool.

Prediction: gone before the next election - on his own terms - because he has "achieved more in one term than any President in history" and the USA/The World does not deserve him.

Delusionally brainwashed!

You sound just like that idiot Ohokaman.....you just parrotted exactly what the MSM media what you to say.

Santa is real too

Get your news from a different outlet

This is what the average American is doing today

2 hours ago, weasel57 said:

I find your summary both short sighted... and shallow, and your prediction will not long be proven to be incorrect..

for if your prediction which is implying Trump will leave and step down and leave the voters whom he has made promises too... shows you do not understand what makes President Trump tick

I will spell it out for you..  "Trumps word is important to him therefore a promise made.. is a promise to be kept"

So when he said we will build a wall.... lo and behold whats been happening??

and again, drain the swamp is yet to be fulfilled... so why would he leave before this one remains unfulfilled??

but hey.. dont take my word for it

2 hours ago, weasel57 said:

just one other point i want to express... especially regarding scripture... and for that matter a reference to the Q phenomenon

there is a reference understood by the Q movement... which is simply this  "future proves past"

This is not something unbiblical.. rather it simply gives validity to the past... and so too it is with scripture!!

which is why i reference scripture....

for it proves itself time and time again.. if the context of passages albeit Q drops are understood.

I wouldnt expect you to fully understand this for you find it diffucult to see what is directly in front of you with regards to Media and President Trump!!!

3 hours ago, weasel57 said:

The fact he is a narcissist and raving egomaniac means he will not go Weasel until they drag him out screaming and kicking..." witch hunt, the polls were rigged, everybody loves me really, I'm the best President EVER.....yada yada....."

Americans have woken up and will take their country back......:rcfe-like:

7 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

The fact he is a narcissist and raving egomaniac means he will not go Weasel until they drag him out screaming and kicking..." witch hunt, the polls were rigged, everybody loves me really, I'm the best President EVER.....yada yada....."

Americans have woken up and will take their country back......:rcfe-like:

Wrong as usual

4 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Hilarious reading the crap people post on here.....the conspiracy theorist retards are alive and well.......:rcf-laughing-1:

Ha Turns out most of the conspiracy's are correct and hidden by MSM while

the real conspiracy's are the ones your MSM pushes

like Climate change, Trump Russia collusion, Fake Impeachment, NK, Terrorism, False Flags, Stormy, Avenatti,  polls, etc all the ones you believe in.

You a one sick puppy.